A Blue Tank Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben didn't know what to do. His cock was in Melinda's ass. Not her pussy, her ass. It was tight and felt good, but this was just so, so wrong.

"Ben," Melissa said, quietly. "Ben, do you know where your cock is?"

"Yes," Ben said, coming to his senses. He started to pull back.

"Ben, Ben it's ok." She pushed back against him, trying to keep his cock in her ass.

Ben kept pulling back. He shouldn't be doing this.

Melinda squeezed down around him. It hurt a little. Ben stopped moving.

"Ben, I want you inside me," Melinda said, looking over her shoulder at him. "I want you in my ass. I want your big fat cock in my ass. I want you to know what the most intimate thing a man and woman can do without actually making love."

Ben was confused. A big part of him wanted to do exactly what Melinda was telling him. He wanted to stay in her ass. To push into her over and over until he exploded, and so did she.

"Ben, stop thinking. Screw my ass. Now!" Melinda demanded.

She pushed back against him. Ben slipped deeper inside her.

It felt incredible. He didn't want to stop. But it was so wrong. He cock was in the minister's wife's ass. This was way over the line.

"Ben, now, please!" Melinda begged. She was rubbing her clit furiously. She pushed back against him again, and this time Ben pushed forward.

"Oh Ben, oh Ben!" Melinda cried. It felt so good.

Slowly, Ben pulled back and then pushed back inside Melinda's tight, round ass. He grabbed her hips, and started moving in and out of her steadily, over and over again.

"That's it Ben, that's it," Melinda sighed. She was close. Just a little more. She rubbed her clit a little harder. If only Gerald would do this to her. If only they could make love more often. Teaching Ben was fine, and his cock in her ass was delicious, but as exciting as it was, as good as the orgasm that she could feel coming was going to be, she still wished it was Gerald buried deep in her ass.

Ben stopped thinking altogether. He was going to explode. There was nothing in the world except his cock, and Melinda's asshole, and pushing into it over and over again. All he could hear was Melinda panting and moaning. All he could feel was her pushing back against him as he pounded into her. His hips moved faster. He had to go harder, if he just went harder. It was so close, so close.

"OH BEN I'M COMMMMIIIING!!!" Melinda screamed. "COMING, COMING, COMING HARD! DON'T STOP, BEN, DON'T STOP! I'M COMING SO HARD!"

Melinda asshole was contracting hard around Ben's cock. He thrust into her once, twice, three more times...it was almost there. Her body shook and twitched as her orgasm ran through her. He pushed in again, and again. She was so tight.

And then it was there. The line of fire racing up the length of his cock. His ass clenching tight, and then the explosion from the tip of his cock.

"Melinda!, Oh God, OH GOD!" Ben moaned. He was coming, coming inside a woman. Coming inside the minister's wife. A married woman. Coming inside Melissa. Inside her ass.

Their bodies shook and trembled. Ben's hips twitched, driving his cock into Melinda's ass over and over again as the last spurts of his orgasm shook his body.

Finally Melinda slumped forward over the pillows, exhausted. Ben lay on top of her, their hot, sweaty bodies still joined together, his hard cock buried deep in her ass. They lay together for fifteen minutes until Ben's cock finally softened, and he pulled it out of Melinda, holding on to the condom so it wouldn't spill.

Ben rolled off of Melinda and sat on his heels, looking at her. She rolled onto her side, and then sat up.

They looked at each other, guiltily.

"Ohhhhhh, Ben," Melinda said, quietly, "That was wonderful."

Ben looked back at her. Part of him was ecstatic. He'd gone all the way with a married woman. The minister's wife. In her ass. Still, there was a little part of him that wondered if what he had done was really right.

"Ben, you look concerned," Melinda said.

"It's just, it's just, well, what we did. It was great ,but..."

"Ben, remember what we were doing. There's nothing to feel guilty about. This was all to give you more experience, to help you understand the feelings – both physical and emotional – that go along with a responsible, sexual relationship."

"But, but, you're married, you're a minister's wife," Ben replied. "I was in you, in your ass..."

"Ben, we're both mature, intelligent adults. Yes, it's exciting to break a taboo...you with a married woman, me with a student. But, Ben, we are also good and now, well, now we are particularly intimate friends. And you have the experience, and if you reflect carefully on what we did today, the knowledge of the emotions and feelings that go along with those actions. That will help you as you help us teach the class."

Ben thought about what he was hearing. He was still not completely sure about what he and Melinda had done, but since she seemed all right with it, he was willing to accept it, even if he didn't totally understand it.

"OK, Melinda. I guess so. It was wonderful. And I do know more now, especially about how easy it is to want to go further than you should, and about how hard it can be to be responsible."

"Good Ben, good" Melinda replied. "Now, let's go get cleaned up." She pulled the condom from his cock and, as they passed the kitchen, she threw it in the trash and reminded herself, mentally, to tie up that bag and take it out to the garbage can before Gerald came home.

They walked out to the shower near the pool. Melissa started the shower and adjusted the temperature, and then stepped under it.

"You wash me, Ben, and then I'll do you," she said, with a little smile.

Ben picked up the bottle of bodywash from the shelf next to the shower and squeezed some into his hands. He stepped next to Melissa and began to rub it over her shoulders and back.

"Mmmhh, that feels nice," Melinda said as Ben's hands moved over her body.

Ben squirted some more of the bodywash into his hands, then rubbed it over Melinda's ass and down her legs.

"Get my ass real good," she told him, "I feel a little sticky back there from the lube and everything."

Melinda pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Get my asshole, I want to be nice and clean."

Ben rubbed his soapy hand over Melinda's tight little hole, and thought a little about how his cock had been buried inside it only a few minutes before. He felt himself start to harden.

"Now my front," Melinda said, turning to face him. She picked up the bottle of bodywash and squirted some over her chest. It ran down between her breasts and in a line to her navel. She took Ben's hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Nice and clean" she said, sighing a little as Ben rubbed his hands over her breasts and then down her stomach.

"My pussy too," she said quietly, pushing one of his hands between her legs.

He stroked her gently, one finger sliding between her lips and over her clit. Melinda shivered, a tiny little orgasm running through her loins.

"Oooh, that was a nice one," she said softly, pulling Ben close to her.

She was soft and warm and wet. Ben felt her full, soft breasts pushed against his chest. His cock twitched. It was the nicest hug he'd ever had.

"Ok, now you," Melinda said a minute later, releasing him from her grasp.

She soaped his back and down over his ass and legs, picking up each foot and rubbing her fingers between his toes. Then she started up his front.

"Ooh, look at you," she said as she reached his cock. It was hard and throbbing again. She slid her hand up the length of Ben's cock. He trembled.

She wrapped her hand around Ben's cock and began to stroke gently up and down its length.

"Oh geez," Ben muttered. After everything they had done, and now Melinda was jerking him off, too?

"I've had three nice orgasms today, Ben," she said. "It's only fair you have at least one more." She stepped close to his side, her right hand slipping up and down his cock, her left caressing his back. "We talked before about masturbating each other. Well, you've done me, so I'll just do you."

He trembled. Her hand was soft and insistent. She rubbed a little faster, concentrating on the head of his cock. Her left hand was caressing his ass. Her body rubbed against his, the soap making everything slippery. Ben sighed and relaxed, his thoughts focused solely on Melinda's hand as it slipped up and down his cock.

"Do you like this?" Melinda asked, tightening her grip and moving her hand a bit faster.

"Oh, yessss," Ben responded. He could feel the semen rising in his body, and knew it wouldn't be long before he came.

Her hand moved insistently, sliding up and down the length of his cock. On every third or fourth stroke she'd just use her index finger and thumb, and rub quickly back and forth over his glans.

"Oh geez, Melinda," Ben moaned. He was close.

"Come for me Ben," she said, stroking him faster and faster. "I want to see you spurt for me." She pulled him tight against her, her breasts pushing into his side.

"Ohhh!, ohhh!!, ohhhhhhhh!!!, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Ben sighed as he erupted, thick, creamy semen jetting from the tip of his cock and then running down Melinda's hand. She kept rubbing up and down, milking every drop of semen from him.

The stood pressed together, the water streaming down over their bodies. Ben had stopped thinking entirely, he was just enjoying the feeling of Melinda holding his cock in one hand and the other wrapped around his waist.

Finally she looked up at him, staring deeply into his eyes.

"Ben," she said, "This was wonderful. I'm sure you've learned a lot. But I think we'll need to practice some more, just to make sure. Can you come by next Saturday afternoon?"