A Boating Incident at the Chateau

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor got on his knees and he too looked around at the forest. In a low voice he said, "He's gone. It's fine, we're alone now." He then took hold of my hips, and easily flipped me over so that I was on my hands and knees. He was really strong as he had been able to pick me up as if I were nothing more than a doll. Was I about to become his fuck toy? Is this what I wanted? Yes. And no. I didn't want him to think I was just a cheap, easy lay. Suddenly I was confused as to whether this was what I wanted. Whether it was a good idea.

"Victor, no!" I hissed. "Not here! It's too soon. I like you... I want you... But let's at least wait until we go inside and have some privacy!"

He wasn't in the mood to listen to me. He was out of control, like a bull that had seen red.

"Ryan's gone. I don't see anyone. I have to have you, Katie. We can't stopnow!"

I panted, shook my headno,but stayed on my hands and knees. My body betrayed me, not listening to my conscience that said this was not right. Besides, I might flip the boat if I struggled too vigorously. My barely covered ass was cambered up like a wanton hussy; like those porno pictures of girls kneeling, wearing stockings and high heels, waiting for a man to take them. He pushed my dress up around my waist, then, leaning forward, he slid his hands down my front to grab by breasts through my bra, twisting my nipples lightly, before sliding his hands back down my belly and into my sopping wet peach. At this point, my juices were literally beginning to run down my thighs.

He growled, "You're one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met!"

I rolled my eyes, and he grinned slyly. I had heard that line many times.

"You make me crazy. I have never felt like this before for anyone, I swear!"

"Come on, Victor, control yourself! We can't do this... Someone will come! Let's wait to do this later."

He didn't even bother to try to remove my thong, but ripped it off with a fierce, savage gesture.

"I'm sorry, Katie, but I can't wait," he grunted.

I gasped, shocked by his out-of-control lust and impudence. I felt like a slave girl of ancient Rome being taken by a barbaric, Goth invader, helpless, overwhelmed by his brute force... and very, very wet. Suddenly I felt a slippery eel of a tongue licking its way between my ass cheeks and burrowing into the puckered pink rosette of my asshole.

Ohhhh Emmmm Geeeee. Jesus!

I couldn't believe he was so uninhibited! I whimpered, my insides clenching, churning with pleasure. I pushed my ass back into his face, overwhelmed. He pulled away and I looked back over my shoulder and saw he was pulling his pants down, his gorgeous, hard cock releasing from the confines of his underwear. It was beautifully formed, at least eight inches long and probably too thick to wrap my fingers around. Amazingly, he had a condom in his pocket.What a player,I thought. He clearly had planned to have me from the get go. He proceeded to unroll it onto his straining manhood. I let my fingers wander down to touch my clit as he did this, and frigged myself.

Then he entered me.

I was so wet he entered most of the way into my pussy on the first thrust.

Bliss. Impaled on Victor's big, hard cock.Oh. My.

He took hold of my hips and began to thrust into me, I suddenly looked up and gasped. Arnaud was standing at the edge of the basin, looking at us.Oh, my God! You're fucking kidding me, I thought. I tried to pull away; to stop fucking. But the boat was small and there was no way to stop, no place to hide. I was stuffed full of Victor's delicious cock, and my body began to convulse in a searing, ecstatic orgasm. I couldn't believe this was happening to me while I was completely on display on a sunny afternoon in the Chateau's garden. I dropped my head to hide my face from his view from below the edge of the boat, but this made my ass lift up into a better vantage point for Arnaud. Had Victor seen Arnaud standing there?

Victor grunted, "I want to see you come for me, baby! You are such a bad girl, fucking me out in the open like this! I should spank you." And suddenly he spanked my ass and then I came again, this orgasm taking me into a promised land of unbearable pleasure. I nearly passed out, tossing my head around, my hair whipping about. I was not used to this kind of dirty talk. The situation on the boat was both dreamy and vulgar and it drove me to ecstatic incoherence.

I allowed myself to scream, "Fucckkk me, Victor, I'm coming!" Not caring anymore, wanting to please Victor, to show Arnaud what a wanton, bad girl I had become. He spanked me again as I continued to come. I moaned incoherently, and the boat rocked like crazy; my pussy was clenching in its ecstatic pleasure and Victor shouted, "I'm coming!" and he thrust even harder as he shot his cum and suddenly the boat tipped and I was tumbling out, my legs flying in the air, and a moment later I was sinking under water and I felt an arm grab me around the waist and lift me up and put me on my feet. I spluttered and gasped for air and pushed my wet hair off of my face as Arnaud laughed, while Victor guffawed next to me.

The water in the basin was only about four feet deep so we could stand. The boat was now listing in the water, upside down, and the cushions were floating around us. I looked at Victor, and quietly said, "Get me out, please." I had no idea how clean this dark, slightly brackish water was. It wasn't like a pool with a cleaning system, and for all I knew there were bugs and fish and snakes and I wanted out. And I was embarrassed. Arnaud was smiling and shaking his head. Victor understood my abrupt change in mood, and he picked me up in his arms the way you would a toddler and waded over to the side of the basin where he deposited me gently on its mossy stone edge.Thank God.

Victor waded back out into the pond to retrieve the boat and the flotsam that had fallen out of it. Arnaud came over and said, "Well, it appears you and Victor will be getting along fine." I gamely smiled. "He has a certain charm. Kind of like you." He laughed and said, "Why don't I walk you back to the house so you can take a shower?" He was very low key, very French about the whole thing, as if what had happened was no different than if we had been playing a game of badminton on a summer afternoon.

12