A Boiled Frog Pt. 03

Story Info
The pot roils over.
19.7k words
4.8
75.5k
96

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noobdude
noobdude
626 Followers

Welcome to 'A Boiled Frog'. If you haven't read Parts 1-2 I suggest you read those first as the characters and situations won't make much sense otherwise. Please vote, I especially like feedback and comments, both good and bad, as this is my first storytelling experience and any help I get is appreciated.

Special thanks go to Anjali and Sterenn for editing help and thanks to Lilith.Fair for all of the advice. I hope I can eventually live up to your expectations. I wish you a speedy recovery and a pain-free day.

I also need to thank several fans for their feedback and comments. Some of your stories moved me and pushed me to keep writing. As I've never written anything longer than a college essay, I've had some struggles and I know this story is not as good as it could be, but at some point, I need to move on because I have more story to tell. So, without further ado, here is Part 3.

Chapter 1

Have you ever been on such an emotional high for so long, that you absolutely KNOW a crash is coming? Well, that's how I felt as I got off the plane from Vegas. I felt like I had defied the laws of gravity for so long that it had to end. What goes up must come down, right?

Julie rushed into my arms at baggage claim, holding me tight. I started to apologize and was told to be quiet. She went into lawyer mode right away, however. The cross-examination began the moment the three of us were in the car driving to our house. Julie demanded a play-by-play of the entire weekend and at each point she would stop and ask Lisa for her point of view. It was tiring, but I could see Julie was enthralled by it. Something nagged at me though. Something seemed off. It bugged me that I could see her getting visually excited whenever Lisa described how "delicious" I looked in certain outfits or how much someone wanted me. She seemed to spend extra time dissecting it whenever it was a guy. I decided to downplay all my interactions with Billy for that very reason.

We ended up back at our place going through the details well into the afternoon. As I told the story of checking out Amber and Ash in the bathroom, and Ash exposing herself to me, I could see my wife getting excited. Then when I went on about Lisa's dad checking me out as I changed the tire her expression became almost orgasmic.

"All this talk has my little Tina all hot and bothered I see," she said as she knelt in front of me, even though I was barely at half-mast. I started to protest because Lisa was right there, but Julie told me to shush. I looked over at Lisa sitting on the loveseat watching Julie and shrugged while mouthing, "Sorry." Julie undid my jeans, pulled out my cock and started slurping.

Despite the embarrassment of being watched, I couldn't ignore Julie. She quickly got me hard and I furtively glanced over at Lisa wondering what she was thinking. Lisa sat there and watched, biting her lip. Her eyes stared at mine, not on the act itself. I don't think she was happy but I couldn't maintain eye contact with her long enough to be sure. I knew what Julie was doing, she was claiming me as hers once again. I, personally, was mortified to be used like this and flushed a deep red. It didn't stop me from cumming though.

After that, I said I needed a break and headed upstairs for a shower and to change. I popped out of the shower not knowing what to wear. I grabbed a towel, and still naked, headed down to ask if I should dress for staying in or going out to dinner.

As I neared the stairs, I heard their discussion.

"I want DDs, maybe even Fs," Lisa said. "Her frame can handle it and they will look so scrumptious."

"They won't look natural," Julie responded.

"Screw natural," Lisa said. "I want porn star tits. She is so sexy already, but that'll put me in heat the moment she walks in the room."

"He plays sports Lisa. You of all people know how hard it is to play with those getting in the way. If we did injections instead of implants, couldn't we start small so he can get used to them?"

"Um, what'cha talking about," I said, interrupting them.

"My Christmas present," Julie said innocently. "Lisa tells me she's already picked out my gift. Trust me, you will love it."

"I don't think so. I've heard enough. You two are crazy! "

I turned around and headed upstairs, where I went to get men's underwear out of my dresser. There was none to be found. I dumped out my entire drawer to only find women's lingerie.

"Screw it, I'm going commando," I said to no one.

Then grabbing a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, I threw on them and laced up my combat boots. It was as masculine as I could get on short notice. I searched around and had found some scissors and was just sitting down to cut my hair when Lisa and Julie walked in.

"Chris, stop!" Julie shouted. "What's going on? What are you doing?"

"Ending this craziness here and now!" I said firmly. "You guys are planning my life, treating me like a Barbie doll, and don't even bother to ask me what the heck I want. I don't want to be a freak with tits."

"Oh, baby, please stop," Julie implored. "I was being insensitive. Please don't do anything this rash. Let's discuss this like adults."

I paused, nodded, and set the scissors down on the vanity. Julie immediately lunged for them, grabbing them and slipping them behind her back. (Everything sharp mysteriously disappeared over the next few days).

Julie went on to explain that she loved Tina, and didn't want her to go away. Lisa then repeated almost the same thing, saying she wanted more time with Tina. When they finally got around to asking me what I wanted, I replied, "I want my wife happy, and I really enjoyed being with you, Lisa. I am shocked that I did, but it is true -- you are terrific. But what you guys are suggesting is not just a big step, it's a monumental one. I'm not sure it's one I can make. I enjoyed the weekend. I really did. It was liberating being Tina, but I am not sure I can do that full time. It's not really me."

"How 'bout we start small?" Lisa said. "And we can do injections instead of implants because it's easily reversible."

"Why do I need boobs anyway?" I asked.

"It will make you look more natural and we can get rid of the breast forms," Lisa said. "I absolutely love sucking on nipples and yours are hidden away. You are missing out on some of the best parts of sex. And the pump will help turn your nipples into an erogenous zone. Trust me, you will enjoy the extra sensitivity. With some nipple training, we can make your breasts more like a girl's than a boy's."

"What's the difference?"

"If you want, we can arrange to get a guy over here so you can try sucking on his nipples and see the difference," Julie teased with a smile.

"That's ok, no thanks," I quickly replied. After a few more minutes of them cajoling me, I finally relented. "Are you guys sure this is what you want?" When they both nodded anxiously, I sighed, "I guess we can try it out, if I can always stop. You guys are driving me crazy."

Lisa set me up with a noon appointment for the very next day at her office. As I was getting dressed to head to her clinic, I don't know why, but I was nervous to leave the house dressed as Tina. I mean I had gone all weekend in Vegas as a girl and it hadn't bothered me nearly as much as the idea of getting in my car and driving 15 minutes to Lisa's office. Maybe it was because I was all by myself again or maybe it was because I was here in my home town where I could get recognized. Either way, I was feeling very anxious.

I knew I was going to have to take my top off at the doctor's office so I wore a French bra without my breast forms and a loose sweater shirt. I tucked myself into an extra-tight gaffe and pulled on a pair of yoga pants that molded to my legs and ass that Lisa had admired when she bought them for me. I followed with ankle socks and my pink Nikes. I looked at myself and while I couldn't see a bulge, I decided to be safe and added a skirt. Then checking my makeup for the fourth time, I nervously headed out.

I got to Lisa's office and went in to find the waiting room completely empty, not even a receptionist at the window. Ringing the bell by the window for service, I heard Lisa yell, "Tina, is that you?"

I yelled back an affirmative and was told to come on back and go into room two. I entered to find it empty and climbed up on the examination table. It was different from any other exam room I had been in because the table had an X-Ray arm that went over the top of it on one end. I yelled out, "Where is the staff?" and she opened to the door with an "I sent them out to lunch early so we could be alone."

She walked in looking utterly amazing. She had on her doctor's coat and a stethoscope around her neck, but the coat was unbuttoned and dangling open. Underneath, she wore nothing but lingerie. A sheer black bra left nothing to the imagination and she had on crotch-less black pantyhose with 4-inch black spiked heels. Her pussy was completely exposed and already glistening.

My mouth hung open.

She smiled and sashayed toward me.

"Please remove your top so I can examine you," she said.

I quickly pulled the sweater off and she reached down herself and undid the bra. As my nipples became exposed, she reached over and tweaked them. She grabbed them between her fingers and started to roll them around. They hardened to pure marble. She then bent down and licked one.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Cause I wanted to," she said with a grin. "Now lay back."

She went into professional mode as she explained that this was a DEXA bone density scanner and would give her a reading of my total body composition and fat content. That way she could know where and how much fat she could take out of my body to inject into my breasts.

As she was waiting for the results she went on about how she would prefer a regular breast augmentation saying that the debate was still out on this technology, but she understood this was my choice and she appreciated me going through this much for Julie and her.

After the scan, when she looked at the charts, her frown was visible.

"What's wrong?" I said. "Am I going to die?"

"No, you goofball. I need at least 300 milliliters of fat from one location to do a body fat transfer," she said. "You are in too good of shape. I need you to stop whatever exercise you are doing and start eating more desserts. We need to fatten you up."

"That has got to be the strangest advice I have ever heard a doctor give," I said. "But I am not doing much. I haven't really been to the gym since Julie first styled my hair. I was too embarrassed that I might be recognized."

She smiled at that and said, "I am going to insert some saline into your breasts to loosen things up, but it should dissipate quickly over the next couple of days."

First, she massaged my breasts. I closed my eyes tightly when she pulled out the needle and kept them closed until the pinch of the needles were done. I felt the liquid running into my body. Once she pronounced herself done, I looked down and was shocked. I looked like a girl for sure now. My breasts bulged at least an inch off my chest. She kneaded them gently (they ached), before telling me to sit up.

"Now that we are done with the work part, it's time to play," she said with another grin. She bent over to kiss me and I quickly stood up and took a step back. She came forward again, this time grabbing for my crotch. I reached out and grabbed her arms to fend her off.

"Lisa, we can't ..." I said.

She growled and I could tell she was getting angry. "You have GOT to be kidding me. You know Jules is okay with this. What is your problem?"

"I can't have sex with you," I stated. "I am sorry."

"Why the hell not!?"

"Because my doctor said I am not allowed to exercise that way anymore," I said, trying to keep a straight face. "It's the only exercise I have been getting lately and I was told to cut it out."

She looked at me seriously for a second and then caught on. "I really stuck my foot in that one, didn't I? Well, I am giving you an exception for me. In fact, I am going to give you a prescription for a daily dose of Lisa."

"I don't think my insurance covers that," I quipped. "Do they have that in a generic form?"

She chuckled at that and said, "They most certainly do not."

She pulled me into her and we started making out. I got tired of stretching upwards so much since I didn't have heels on and she did so I maneuvered her onto the exam table to bring her back down to my height. Parting her lab coat, I reached my arms around to her back and undid her bra. I started nibbling at her neck while I rubbed my hands up and down her back. I was still topless and she somehow got her bra out of the way and was rubbing her breasts with mine. It felt heavenly despite the small ache. Maybe getting rid of the breast forms hadn't been such a bad idea after all. Her hands buried their way into my yoga pants, worked out the details of the gaff, and finally fished out my cock. I was completely erect in seconds.

Her legs locked behind mine and her hands grabbed my ass and pulled me into her very wet pussy. I slid right in. I was surprised that she went straight for full-on fucking without much foreplay at all. It was so unlike Vegas. I pushed her so she was lying down and swiveled the x-ray arm out of the way so it wouldn't bump my head.

I climbed on top of her and said, "You owe me a ride if I remember correctly."

"Just don't make it a slow one. Make it hard and fast. I need this so bad."

So, I did. I quickened the pace and thrusted into her pussy mercilessly. I still remembered vividly the names that Julie had said Lisa had called me during our first fuck session a couple days ago. She had said I wasn't worthy of my wife and that my wife was stupid for choosing me. I was determined to show her how good of a lover I was and gave it my extra effort. I even raised her legs up and rested them on my shoulders so I could drill deep.

I kept my pace relentless and used the comments flowing through my head as fuel for an anger, which deadened my sensitivity and allowed me to push through the pleasure. Lisa quickly started to moan in pleasure as I got more and more aggressive. I don't even know what came over me, but at one point my right hand raised and fell onto her butt cheek with a loud smack.

The dam broke. Lisa gushed into an orgasm. I started to rain dozens of blows upon her. My spanks weren't very strong, since I wasn't at the right angle to put much into them, but I kept hammering away with my hand and my cock.

Her butt started to redden and my hand started to hurt. I began to wonder if I'd reach the point where she would tell me to stop. Yet, she never did, if anything she seemed to be loving it. I felt like a cowboy riding a bucking bull.

Lisa seemed to be completely out of her mind with pleasure. She stopped doing anything but moaning, thrusting back at me and breathing hard. She was no longer coherent and kept getting louder and louder. She quivered and shook as orgasms rolled through her body. Her vaginal walls clenched me harder and harder, slowly sapping the anger out of me as my own pleasure mounted.

Eventually I could take it no longer, erupted a torrent of sperm like a volcano, spraying her inner walls. Her legs locked me into place and held me until I was completely spent. We lay there, panting and recovering, for the longest time. We cuddled and kissed and giggled until I remembered that I had heard a chime in the distance during the middle of our lovemaking.

Finally, I spoke. "What was that noise I heard? The chiming."

"What noise?"

"The chiming that happened four times while I was fucking you."

She turned crimson. "That must've been the staff coming back from lunch," she said, dropping her voice down to a whisper. "Do you think they heard us?"

"I think everyone within three blocks heard you. You don't know the meaning of the word quiet."

"Oops," she grinned, despite blushing beet red. "Oh, well, this should be interesting. But it was worth it. That was great."

I looked down at her and she was drenched with sweat. Her matted hair made her look like she'd just done a P90X workout. I climbed off and looked at my own reflection in the mirror and I was a total wreck as well. I had sweated buckets riding my bucking Lisa and my makeup was streaked down my face, a total mess.

I spent the next few minutes frantically tucking myself completely back together, straightening my clothes, hair, and makeup before kissing Lisa goodbye and sneaking out of the room. As I did my walk of shame through the reception area, both ladies in the reception windows were scrutinizing me intently and one put her hands together and gave me a silent golf clap before winking at me. I looked down at the floor and sped up towards the office front door. My entire face flushed red in embarrassment.

When I got home that night, I had to do a repeat performance for Julie, minus the spankings. I don't think I could ever hit Julie, not even in play. Lisa had called her and bragged about how good I was and Julie demanded a play-by-play review followed by a complete reenactment. Luckily, Lisa hadn't mentioned the spankings either. I dropped to sleep bushed. So much for gaining weight today. I felt like I had gone to the gym for hours.

Chapter 2

Tuesday morning, I got out of the shower and was blow drying my hair when I heard the front door bell. I was going to ignore it but then I meandered over to our master bedroom's window and looked out to see a FedEx delivery truck.

My engine parts! I'd ordered them right before we had left for Vegas. This was everything I needed to get my car out of the garage and back on the streets.

I quickly grabbed a towel and threw it around me before running down the stairs, yelling, "I'm coming. Don't leave."

I whipped open the front door just in time to see a tall young guy walking off the porch. Upon hearing the door open, he turned back to face me.

"I have a delivery for your husband, ma'am," he said. "Where would you like it?"

Ma'am? I was completely naked. How could he think I was a girl?

I looked down and noticed I'd wrapped the towel around my torso covering my breasts, which still ached from the saline and hadn't receded all the way yet. Then I saw my painted toenails. And the towel was long and bulky enough to cover my junk. I could see the mix-up.

I switched to my Tina voice to avoid embarrassment. "Those are MY parts. Bring them to the garage. I'll open it for you, throw on some clothes and be right out."

I hit the garage door opener and ran upstairs to get dressed. I grabbed the first thing I saw -- a pair of boy shorts from the floor followed by the flowery summer dress Lisa had bought me in Vegas that was on the first hanger in the closet. I skipped bra and shoes completely and hustled down the stairs two at a time.

The delivery guy was wheeling a hand truck up the driveway with about 10 boxes of engine parts stacked on it. I was so excited, I admit I was bouncing up and down, causing my saline-filled boobs to jiggle. I couldn't control myself.

"Hello, ma'am, I've got a delivery for Chris Adams," he said, looking at me a little puzzled.

"That's me. It's Christina but you can call me Tina, all my friends do. These are the parts I need to get my baby here up and running," I said, running my hand down the hood of the GTO.

"Oh, wow," he said, catching the first glimpse of the muscle car. I'd just finished the final coat of paint and it looked straight out of a car magazine. It was a deep, royal blue that looked black until the light hit it. "That's hot. I'm into cars myself, but I could never afford something as nice as this."

We hit it off. I proceeded to jump into the minutiae of what I'd done. He seemed very interested and it was great to have a captive audience for once. Every time I tried to explain to Julie what I was working on, her eyes glazed over and she would reply with a "That's nice, dear." Mick, as he told me, seemed enthralled.

noobdude
noobdude
626 Followers