A Boiled Frog Pt. 07

Story Info
Forget the dash, let's make it a splash.
13k words
4.77
62.3k
126

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noobdude
noobdude
619 Followers

A Boiled Frog has ranked extremely well -- much higher than I deserve -- thanks to the feedback and voting of you. SO, THANK YOU. I was worried Part 6, with very little hardcore action, would be poorly received, but it's my highest-ranking submission yet. That tells me that you guys are enjoying my journey and willing to accept my lack of worldly knowledge. I apologize to the citizens of Iowa City, you were picked at random, I have never been there. I'm sure you're a great and understanding people.

This chapter was meant to be much longer, in fact, it was getting too long, so I cut it off at what I thought was a natural ending point. The good news to that is that it means Part 8 is halfway written. This story would not be as polished as it is without the help of my advisors. Thanks Misty for arguing your points with me, she was invaluable this chapter in fleshing out Emily and spent hours helping me with the story. I also need to thank Sons_of_Battles for hooking me up with his editor, Skye4Life. I feel blessed.

I hope you enjoy this. Please give me your comments and feedback, whether you like it or not. Some of you have given me great suggestions and have helped me improve my writing. I can only get better if I know what I am doing wrong.

Chapter 1

"Can I do this?" I questioned myself. "Can I actually sleep with my sister?" Chris may not be able to, but Tina could. Tina could do anything, I told myself as I started the confidence mantra in my head, pulled out my key card and reached to open the door...

As I turned the handle and entered the room, the scene before me was not what I was expecting, but somehow even more erotic than my wild fantasy had been. Real life typically isn't as good as fantasy usually, but this moment was far superior to anything I could have dreamed up.

My sister was lounging, topless, on the bed, her upper body reclined into a pile of pillows and her legs were spread open as her heels pushed against the comforter. My jaw dropped open as I focused on her. Her breasts were AMAZING! They were so big and heavy on her chest, nothing like Julie's or Lisa's. One breast was completely exposed and had a line of milk dribbling from the nipple and running down her stomach. The other was obscured by her hands and the breast pump which was busy humming away. Her eyes were closed in concentration, from feelings of relief or pleasure I couldn't tell.

I stood there frozen, mouth open as I took in the scene. Next to her on the bed was the TV remote. The back was open, and the batteries were missing. That explained how the breast pump was working. I was about to say something when her eyes popped open and she scooted back up into sitting cross-legged on the bed, one arm wrapped around her chest, the other still supporting the pump.

"Close the door! It's frigid out there," she urged.

"Sorry," I exclaimed, shutting it with a quick jerk. "I couldn't find any batteries. I'm sorry I failed you."

"That's okay. I, uh, figured it out."

"And here I was thinking that I would have to help you out," I boldly declared, trying to put humor into it, yet secretly hoping she would take me seriously and ask for my assistance.

"Pfft. Perv!" she replied, yet smiled doing it so I could tell she wasn't mad. "Um, can you maybe hand me something to cover myself up with? My hands are too busy to grab anything right now."

"You don't have to cover up on my account," I quickly added, at the same time reaching for a pillow to toss to her. "It's just two girls hanging out."

"I don't think so. You look like a kid in a candy store."

"Guilty as charged, sis. Seriously, you look more amazing than I'd thought. I don't see how Frank can keep his hands off you. He must be seriously demented to consider cheating on you."

"Would you mind just ... going in the bathroom? Let me finish in peace?"

"No problem, I, uh, need to call Julie anyway," I said as nonchalantly as I could manage, inside secretly disappointed I was being dismissed.

I entered the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I dialed Julie and it rang and rang. Just as I was about to hang up, she finally answered.

"Hey baby, I was wondering if I would hear from you. I missed you last night."

I could barely make her out as sounds of the bowling alley came through cluttering up the conversation.

"Did you get the picture I sent?"

"Honey, I can't hear you. It's too loud here. We won the first two games and we might get this one as well. I will call you back later, okay?"

I sighed and nodded. Dummy, she can't see you.

I yelled, "Okay baby, I love you. Bowl good!"

"I love you, too."

I hung up and tried Lisa. I was pissed with her still, but figured I could at least talk to her. I needed answers about what had happened, and I couldn't call Dee because she was obviously at the bowling alley as well. Lisa's phone rang and rang with no answer. I decided not to leave a voice mail.

Great, I thought. Stuck in the bathroom and no one to talk to. I was starting to miss my friends for the first time since this all started. I had ditched out on everyone once I started cross dressing, even telling my band I got a gig in Las Vegas, just so they wouldn't stop by the house looking for me. Now all of my discovery proofing was backfiring on me. I was scrolling through my contacts looking for someone I could call when I came across Ash's contact info.

I hadn't talked to her since she left town and was trying to avoid her. She had called twice but I had let it go to voicemail each time. I was trying to honor Lisa's wishes and avoid her. Now, all of a sudden, I didn't feel the need to care what Lisa wanted. Before I knew it, I was pushing dial.

Ash answered on the third ring with a groggy hello. I looked at the time. It should be like 7 o'clock in Vegas. What was she doing asleep?

"Hello," I responded. "Ash?"

"Tina, is that you?"

"Yeah, sorry I haven't returned your calls. Been busy."

"That's okay. I understand. So, what's up?"

"You sound sleepy. What're you doing asleep so early?"

"It's the middle of the night here," Ash replied. "Sorry, you woke me up."

"Where are you?"

"I'm in Europe. I don't start school 'til January so my parents offered me a trip to Europe. They're so excited I'm going to college."

"Wow, that's awesome. What have you been doing?"

She explained she was with a couple of girlfriends and they were planning to city hop around following some rock bands they liked. They were currently in France, but planned to hit Austria, Italy and Germany.

A thought blasted into my head.

"Ash, I need a favor. How would you like me to owe you a favor?"

I got the answer I hoped for.

"Sure, what do you need?"

"My sister's husband is stationed in Germany and Emily thinks he's cheating on her with the nanny. Can you check it out for me and do a little spying on him? With her in America now, I think he may let his guard down."

I think Ash liked the idea of being a super spy or a detective because she was all over the idea and thrilled to help out. I gave her the details and hung up. I then fished through my Facebook account and sent an old photo of Frank, so she would know what he looked like. I popped out of the bathroom without thinking to ask Emily if she had a photograph of the nanny I could send but came up short as my voice caught in my throat.

Since I had left her, Emily had slid down the bed and was obviously enjoying herself as she continued to pump. Her eyes were squeezed closed, her legs spread open flat against the mattress, and her free hand was stuffed into her panties. I could see tufts of hair exposed as I watched her fingers slither around in the insides of her bikini briefs.

My cock twitched in my own panties as I was torn between continuing to watch and sneaking back into the bathroom. She shifted then, rolling over so she was facing me. The arm she was laying on held the pump and her other continued to work within her panties.

The pump had been moved to her other breast and the one she'd been milking was flowing over her crossed arm. I found myself staring directly at her erect nipple, the small dribble of white inviting me in. After enduring fifteen minutes or so of suction, the pink nub looked completely different from any nipple I'd ever seen before. It was actually pretty girthy, probably as big around as my ring finger, and longer than both Lisa's and Julie's combined. It was probably the same size as Desiree's, I thought, but looked much, much bigger since it was on a smaller breast.

She started to moan, and I stumbled back into the bathroom before she opened her eyes. Not sure what else to do, I knocked on the door.

"Um, Ems," I said hesitantly, as I peered around the door frame like I hadn't just been watching my sister jill off a moment ago. "Do you have a picture of your nanny?"

Her legs snapped shut in a flash and her hand rocketed out of her panties in a split second. She tried to pull off nonchalance by looking like she was stretching, but her face was blossoming red.

"Um, what?"

"I said ... do you have a picture of your nanny?"

"Um, yeah. Why, what's up?" covering herself with a pillow, face now completely red.

"Ash is in Germany. I'm going to have her check up on Frank for you."

"Sure, it's, uh, in my phone ... over there," she said, nodding at her purse by the TV. I went over and retrieved it and slipped back into the bathroom, pretending I had seen nothing at all.

Emily joined me in the bathroom two minutes later in a long t-shirt. She was brushing her pumping hand through her hair, the other hand carried the pump. I watched her pour that precious milk right down the drain and start to wash out the pump. That done, she splashed some water on her face and I tried to look like I was busy looking through her phone.

"Did you find one?"

"Not yet. What does she look like?"

"Here, let me do it."

She took the phone and found a picture while walking back into the other room, then sent it to me. I looked at the photo as I followed her and could see why Frank was tempted to cheat. She was a tall blonde with large hips and large breasts. Kind of like a miniature Lisa.

"She's prettier than me, isn't she?" Emily questioned.

"Absolutely not," I said earnestly before sending Ash the picture and setting my phone down on the bedside table. "She doesn't hold a candle to you, sis."

"Oh, you ..."

Suddenly she collapsed into my arms. She buried her head in my shoulder and started to sob. I held her and thought supportive thoughts, trying to keep my dick from getting hard. She smelled so good and the images of her masturbating while being milked kept appearing before me, despite my efforts to not go there. I eventually failed, and Emily's sobbing stopped as she finally noticed my stiffness pressing up against her thigh. She slowly eased away, her eyes down.

"Perv!," she snapped with a laugh. "Well, I guess someone still desires me, at least."

"Frank is an idiot."

"Yes, he is," she agreed. "Now let's get some sleep. We've got a long day ahead of us."

"You go ahead and get ready. I'm going to ... take a shower."

I spent a long time in the shower, actually laying down in the tub and letting the water rush over me. My balls were feeling painfully sensitive when the water hit them directly, so I slid even further down under the spray. It was a balancing act because my breasts, too, felt overwhelming when the water hit me there as well. I eventually turned the nozzle to face the wall and let it run. I could swear there was a smell of milk in the air and my cock throbbed in pain, demanding release.

I started to stroke myself slowly, trying to concentrate on Julie, but flashes of my sister kept forcing their way into my head. I had just seen her spectacularly semi-naked and the vision imposed its will on me. I was embarrassed when I realized I was actually masturbating to my sister, but I couldn't stop myself either. The tension of the evening continued to build, and I even gasped out Emily's name by accident as I reached climax, throwing sperm onto the side of the tub and coating my hand and cock. I glanced out of the shower curtain to make sure the door was locked, and Emily hadn't heard me. There, I caught my reflection in the mirror. My hair was wet and matted to my head. At the angle I was at, it looked short, like Emily's.

As it dawned on me how similar we looked at that moment, I felt my cock stiffen. I could not help but imagine myself with the same curvy build, with my own full, heavy breasts leaking milk. I could almost feel the trickles of milk and realized I needed relief again. My dick was as hard as it had ever been and felt like it hadn't come in months, despite the residue of cum on my hand and cock.

My second explosion was as intense as the first, and still my cock remained standing firm, although not as solid. I went for a third round for the first time in a long while and stroked and stroked, getting to the edge, but not able to get off. I kept at even as the water started running cold. Eventually an image flashed of me fucking Emily while she nursed on my dripping breasts, while milk leaked from hers at the same time. That image sent me over the edge and I bent upwards in the tub, my spunk splattering my heaving chest. I felt worn out and laid there, gasping at the bottom of the tub.

Climbing out of the tub sometime later, I checked my phone and saw I had been in the tub for over two hours. I noticed a missed call from Julie. She hadn't left a voice mail, but had replied to my text of Dakota's picture saying she wanted to talk more about the young woman I had met. I guessed she was home now and was glad the craziness of her and Lisa going at it wildly without me was past us. I tiptoed into the bedroom to find Emily sound asleep. Slipping in the bed with her, I folded myself into a ball facing away from her and drifted to sleep.

Chapter 2

I woke up in the morning to Emily nestled up against my front. I tried to get my bearings without moving. I had turned over in the middle of the night to be facing her and she must have burrowed down into the covers, seeking my body's warmth. I couldn't see her face, as she had burrowed beneath my breasts, but I assumed she was asleep as I could feel her steady breathing. Unfortunately, her long, slow releases of hot air danced all over my cockhead, further altering me to the reality that, if she opened her eyes, she would be inches from kissing my morning wood. I could feel the hem of my panties across the middle, underscoring just how much she was unknowingly affecting me.

I was laying there, deciding the best way to extract myself from this situation without causing alarm, when the breathing stopped, and I heard a gasp. When this was not immediately followed by Emily pushing away from me I felt myself getting even harder, if that was possible. Forcing my breathing to remain even, I felt her shifting, her hand moving under the covers towards me. Her fingertips brushed the underside of my head and it took everything I had not to gasp. I couldn't stay still though, so I began to shift like I was waking up and that got Emily jumping out of bed and stumbling to the bathroom, not bothering to cover herself. I watched her beautiful ass shamelessly until it was out of sight.

I started absently stroking my cock and then realized that Emily would likely be back before I could finish, and I didn't want to be caught masturbating by her, especially not after I had caught her yesterday. Plus, I really needed to pee.

I heard the shower start and knocked.

"I need to pee," I announced.

"Just a second," she singsong replied. And I heard the shower stop, the pitter pat of wet feet and the door unlocking. I waited until the shower started again before entering. The bathroom was illuminated by a skylight. The red light of the sunrise was coming through from above and Emily's naked image was silhouetted by the curtain. I witness her lifting her boobs and letting them slip back down through her grasp. Again, my mind fixated on what that must have felt like. With no chance at my hard-on going down now, I pulled down the panties and sat on the toilet. I had to tuck my wood under the seat edge and pressed down firmly to not spray out between the seat and the bowl.

Emily's movements in the shower were almost hypnotic and I sat there just watching, mesmerized by her sexy silhouette as she soaped up her body and hair. After ten minutes, the sunlight sifting through the steam was hitting her so perfectly that I could actually make out the sway of her breasts. It was intoxicating. She began to massage them and increasing fantastic scenarios began filling my mind as I continued staring at the silhouette of a sex goddess enjoying her body.

I forgot where I was, lost in the moment, my awareness being drawn in by the spectacle before me. Slipping back into the impossible fantasy from last night's unending masturbation, I could almost feel her breasts jiggling around my erection as she suckled from my own milk-filled endowments. Emily turned off the water and pulled back the curtain with a snap, exposing every inch that I had been imagining, and giving me the first look at her completely naked.

She started upon seeing me and hands flew up to cover herself as she jumped back behind the half-open curtain. "What're you still doing there?" she yelled. "You scared the shit out of me!"

I had long since urinated and had just been sitting there staring. I didn't really have an excuse.

"Sorry," I said. "I'm still half asleep."

I left quickly and got dressed into traveling clothes, merely throwing on jeans and a t-shirt. I then went and made my morning milkshake out of the powder Lisa had given me to put on weight back before the trip to San Diego, the jar more than half empty. Emily came out to me taking a swig, looked at it, and asked me to make one for her as well. Skipping a sit-down breakfast helped and, while it took us all morning, we got the truck fixed and were back on the road by noon. We were still west of Des Moines, more than fourteen hours left to go in our odyssey, so we decided to drive straight through to Salt Lake City.

I slept the first shift, though I didn't feel rested as the mounting sexy memories of Emily kept piling on. I knew the slim-cut jeans that I was wearing were most likely boldly outlining my erection. I awoke from my furtive nap as we pulled into a rest stop just outside of Omaha. I tried to keep resting, but when Emily didn't get out of the truck right away, I snuck a glance from under my arm at what she was doing.

She was typing into her phone, her face growing redder with each passing second. Finally, she stuffed it back into her purse and looked over at me with tears in the corners of her eyes. She dropped her gaze and then gulped, putting a hand to her lips. When she lowered her fingers, I was surprised to see her bite her lip before shaking her head.

"Chris? You awake?"

I feared replying so I feigned sleep.

"Hey," she said, shaking me. "We're stopping for a bit, I need to, well... I'm feeling kind of full if you catch my meaning."

I nodded, hoping to appear groggy. She got out of the truck with her bag and I tried to figure out if she had been arguing with Frank or something. I stretched my arms over my head and then I started having pains in my right breast. When she finally returned, I joked with her about it.

"I feel like I'm getting closer with you on this trip," I stated.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, we're bonding. I feel like your sister. And I feel us getting closer. Heck, I'm even having sympathy pains for you."

"Huh?"

"My breasts are starting to ache like yours do. I think it's a sign we are bonding."

noobdude
noobdude
619 Followers