A Bored Housewife's Amusing Tale

Story Info
A Funny thing happened one day.
1.5k words
3.75
23k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
742 Followers

Life was a bit mundane for Tracy. She was married for about thirteen years. She was a wife, mother, daughter, friend, sister. But, she felt very alone. Things were okay with her marriage. They had great sex, but, did struggle connecting emotionally. This frustrated Tracy very much. Her husband was an introvert and she was an extrovert.

One day, she went looking for something a little different. She had no intentions of cheating, but just wanted to see what was out there. She discovered that there were affair sites. She joined the website and was quite shocked with all the unhappy married people out in the world.

She made a profile and stating chatting to some of the gentlemen. They all wanted to have affairs, but she'd just talk to them. Actually, she was very bored in her life. The kids were at school and her husband was at work. Tracy had nothing to really do. Her husband and her decided she would take care of the house and their kids. It wasn't necessary for her to work.

She actually was a very social person. She loved talking to the men about her life. Sometimes there conversations were sexual, but always just harmless fun. She was more like a sexual entertainer with her words.

The men just loved her. She became quite popular on this affair website. She had no inclinations of ever cheating, but offered fun, sexual conversation. She had the highest ratings on the entire site. Tracy never cheated.

She decided to help the men with their profiles. She made so many friends and wanted them to find happiness in their lives. She would rework their profiles and helped them look like better catches to the opposite sex.

Tracy helped so many men on this website. In fact, some of the men wanted to repay her in gifts. However, she did not want to share her address with them. But, they really wanted to repay her. She told the men to buy her gift cards. This way they would just give her the code and she could access the money.

A few of the men had suggested to Tracy that since she gave incredible cyber-sex, maybe she should start to write erotic stories. Tracy had never even thought about that.

Actually, the stories just started to pour out of her imagination. Again, the men said that she was very talented and led her to websites that had erotic stories. She joined one and sent her story there. She was quite surprised on how many views she received on her story.

Now this became a hobby for Tracy. She would sit and write out erotic stories. She actually had a knack for this sort of thing. The men she met were enjoying her tales of sex and lust and thousands of other people were now enjoying too. Now the bored housewife actually had something to do. She would write erotic stories.

In addition to writing, Tracy also loved to masturbate. She would be chatting with some of these men and they would actually turn her on.

One time, she was chatting with a man and he begged her to masturbate. Tracy would play with her wand and he would type out a scene for her to read. They would do this from time to time. It really turned on her friend and she would get off in the process.

Tracy got all set up. She loved to watch herself in a mirror. She laid a towel down, because when she masturbated with her wand she would almost always squirt. She did not want a mess on her carpet. She took off her pants and her panties. She put the mirror in front of herself with her legs wide open and put her I-Pad next to her.

Her friend was texting to her on Yahoo Messenger what to do. Tracy was reading and playing with her wand.

"I want you to touch your breasts. Put your hand over your breasts. I want you to twist and turn your nipples. Do it to each one!"

Tracy then did as her friend said and played with her breasts.

"Now I want you to rub your clit. Move your fingers all around it."

Tracy did as told and rubbed her clit. She was moaning and enjoying what her friend was telling her to do.

"I want you to put your finger into your pussy. Move it in and out. Fuck yourself with your finger."

Tracy slipped her finger into her bald pussy and began to fuck herself.

"Oh God, that feels so good. My pussy is so wet."

Tracy then typed back to her friend that her pussy was so wet. Her friend said he was very excited and getting hard.

"I want you to turn your wand on. Rub it all over your pussy."

Tracy turned on her wand and did as he told her to do. She rubbed her wand all over her clit and pussy lips. The sensations felt so good. She was so excited and started to moan. She wrote back to her friend how good it felt. He again was excited and wanted to know exactly what she was doing to herself.

"I want you to slide the attachment over your wand and fuck yourself hard."

Tracy put on the curved dick attachment onto her wand and began to fuck herself hard. She was loving how it felt and she was getting very excited. She worked the curved dick fast and furiously in her wet pussy.

"What's happening? Does it feel good?"

She wrote back that she was really hot. She told him she was going to be coming shortly. Just as Tracy was about to orgasm her Hitachi Magic Wand started to spark and caught on fire.

"Holy Fuck, Oh My God!"

Her damn vibrator caught on fire! She unplugged the vibrator and ran to the sink to throw water over the damn thing. She never had her orgasm, because her damn vibrator basically blew up. Tracy was really pissed, she just bought the thing about a month before. But, she was always using it.

She typed back to her friend that her vibrator blew up and she didn't have an orgasm. She was so upset and her friend was cracking up. She did not find it funny, because her other vibrators were not working. Tracy was a very wet girl and she always seemed to short out the damn vibrators.

Tracy ran to her computer and ordered herself another vibrator. But, unfortunately it would not arrive until the next day. She was so aggravated and needed to come still. She remembered there was a sex shop in her town.

She got dressed and drove over to the sex shop. Now she wasn't a terribly shy person she was very social. She drove to the sex shop and thankfully a strange couple were also going into the store.

They all went in together. Tracy had never visited this store. She was amazed on what a great store it was. Tracy worried that there would be a man running the shop, but thankfully it was a girl.

Tracy was frantic to have another Hitachi Magic Wand. Unfortunately, the store did not carry that model.

"Oh fuck, that's the only vibrator I come with."

Tracy was concerned with the strength of the vibrator. The girl let Tracy open various vibrators to test them out on her hand. The girl and Tracy really hit it off.

Tracy was going to be getting her Hitachi wand tomorrow from Amazon, but still wanted something for her orgasm today. The girl suggested the Hustler Mini Massager. It was small, but it sure packed a punch.

Tracy started to notice all these men coming into the store and going to a back room.

"Where are those men going?"

"We have a video arcade. Men come here and watch porn."

Tracy just laughed and said she thought that only happened in the movies. Then this guy gave the girl like fifty dollars and the girl gave him back a cupful of tokens.

"What is that for?

"Well you need tokens for the movies."

"Jesus! How long do these people stay?"

"Sometimes they stay all day. One time, a guy came in and was here for like twelve hours."

Both girls giggled to each other. Tracy could not believe that anybody would sit in an adult store watching porno's for twelve hours. She rolled her eyes and starting laughing with the girl. After that, Tracy left the store and went home

Tracy then got herself all comfortable again. She got out her mirror, pulled down her pants and panties and spread her legs.

She played with her new vibrator. For a little vibrator it was strong. She rubbed it all over her pussy.

After about ten minutes, Tracy had a squirting orgasm. She was finally glad she came. She was still annoyed that her most favorite toy had caught on fire.

Thankfully, since she had a bald pussy she did not get burnt. Her mind kept racing of thoughts of singed pussy hair. Another good reason to have a bald cunt.

Tracy then went back to her computer to write another sexual tale. She always had such amusing things happening to her. She loved to share these things with people who enjoyed reading her sexual tales.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
742 Followers