A Boss and His Slut

Story Info
He takes her.
881 words
3.43
170.7k
46
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeZ1966
JoeZ1966
25 Followers

I hired you a few months ago. So far I've been happy with your work, but you are quite the little tease. You are always wearing those tight blouses and short skirts with the sexy high heels. You are 5'4 with brown curly hair that is long and flows past your shoulders. You have sexy brown eyes that look right through me. Your breasts are 38C cups and you have a curvy ass that sways when you walk. I am a 46 year old red blooded male. I stand 6'3 tall and have dark black hair and hazel eyes.

I catch some of the women in the office catching quick glances, but only a few. I don't think they know the dominant man inside me that is waiting to treat any of them like my own personal face fuck toys. With you, there is only so much I am going to take. This morning I saw you come into the office wearing the same little short skirt you wore yesterday. What I also could not believe was that your white blouse was wrinkled and you appeared to have on the same black lace bra I last saw you in. I can't believe it. I think back to yesterday. Everything that you are wearing looks like the damn clothes you wore yesterday. That can only mean one thing...my secretary did not do home last night. She went and got herself fucked last night in a one night stand. I know this because she told me you are not dating anyone at the moment.

You sit down and log into your computer. You see an email from me with no subject line. It tells you to get your ass in my office right away. You start to read the email again to make sure it really came from me. You can't believe that I'd send something like that. I am the nice guy around the office. The one everyone thinks is a great friend, but not a lover.

I call you on the intercom and order you into my office right away. You walk in and shut the door as I have requested. I have removed my tie and left it on the desk. You come in and as you lean over my desk, I see your hard nipples down your unbuttoned blouse. I can't take it anymore. I stand up, walk to the door and lock it. I see you turn around and get a pen off my desk so you can takes notes from our meeting. The minute you turn your back from me, I grab your hands and pull them back.

You can't talk as I shove a handkerchief into your mouth. I use my tie to bound you up and shove you to your knees. You look up at me with quizzical eyes wondering what has happened to me. I yell at you can call you a slut. I tell you that I am tired of you walking around the office like a fucking tease with white blouses and colored bras. I

I pull the handkerchief from your mouth. You see my cock in my hands and its heading towards your mouth. You start to try and ask me what has gotten into me, but you never get to speak. As you open your mouth, its full of my hard cock.

My hand is around your hair pulling you towards me. As I pull you toward me I think what a hot little slut you are and how I have taken enough of your teasing. Today was the last straw when you came in freshly fucked like a hot slut. I shove my cock into your mouth and grab your head with both hands. They grip your curly long hair and I use your hair to pull you back and forth onto my cock. As you gag, I fuck your mouth deeper and harder. Thrusting in and out of you, I reach down and rip your blouse open and yank your bra down. I pinch your hard nipples and roll them between my fingers. Your breasts sway back and forth as I shove my cock deeper and let it slide down your throat. You gag on my cock and I pull out. Your eyes are red and tears are coming down your face. You are shocked at what has happened. I am face fucking you so fast and deep. Your saliva is spilling down your neck and dribbling down your breasts. In and out and back and forth, I keep face fucking you. You are gagging on my cock and your eyes won't stop watering. I can't take it anymore and my balls tighten with the familiar feeling of an approaching blast of hot cum. I cry out in pleasure. I pull my cock out of your mouth and explode all over your face. My first blast of hot cum lands on your cheek and in your mouth. My second blast of cum lands on your forehead and eyes. My last blast of cum lands on your chin and dribbles down your breasts. I pull your hair back forcing you to look up into your eyes. I ask if you belong to me know. You shake your head yes.

JoeZ1966
JoeZ1966
25 Followers