A Bound and Gagged Present

Story Info
Hubby gets a perfect present from his wife.
1.2k words
4.12
82k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sinful55
Sinful55
26 Followers

I was at work, getting ready to head home when the text message came. I had been expecting it all day. My wife was going to be out of town for the weekend, visiting her sister, which means she would do what she always did when I was home alone. I had come to expect the text messages when she left town. I read the text as I walked to my car: "Your present is in the basement, she's yours all weekend." I instantly felt my cock harden a bit. It stayed hard the whole ride home as I wondered what my wife had managed to get for my 'present" this time.

As I pulled into the driveway, my neighbors waved from their front porch. They were enjoying a few drinks and looked intent on inviting me over. I mumbled a quick excuse as I entered the house. I needed to get to the basement as soon as possible, the last thing I wanted was to chat idly with my all-too-boring neighbor and his wife.

I descended the stairs to the basement and made straight for the door on the opposite wall. To anyone else, it looked like a simple linen closet. Only my wife and I knew what was on the other side. I stopped to listen at the door. I could hear a faint buzzing sound and some muffled, yet heavy breathing. My excitement grew as I opened the door. I couldn't help but grin: my 'present' was perfect.

Jet black hair cascaded down to her naked shoulders. Her rust-colored lips were pressed up against the gag she wore in her mouth. Her deep brown eyes looked up at me with a mixture of fear and sheer excitement from the bench she was strapped to. Her legs were tied so that they were spread wide open. My wife had obviously starting warming up my new toy: there was a vibrator strapped to her thigh, the tip pressed tightly against her clit. Judging by the amount of wetness oozing from her perfect pink pussy, she had been forced to cum several times already.

I reached down and turned off the vibrator. Her body instantly relaxed.

"Don't worry, you'll cum many more times before you leave here. But for now lets give your poor pussy a well-deserved break."

I slipped a finger inside the folds of her soaking hole. It was the wettest pussy I had ever felt. She squirmed and moaned as my finger moved inside her. I grabbed a handful of her perfect tits. When my palm brushed against her erect nipple, every muscle in her body tensed. I moved to the foot end of the bench and unfastened my belt. As my pants dropped to the floor my bulging cock sprung up. I saw my slave's eyes widen and I could hear what would have been a gasp if it weren't for the gag in her mouth.

"Oh! My wife didn't tell you how big it was, huh? You'll be very familiar with every inch of this cock soon enough."

I reached for the handle of the butt plug my wife had shoved in my toy's perfectly puckered asshole. I twisted it and she squirmed against her ropes, moaning loudly. I could tell she loved that plug in her ass. I pulled it out of her tight hole slowly, her impressive gape showing just how long that plug had been in there. I slid my cock deep into her lubed up asshole. It was so fucking tight, even though it had been stretched for hours. She moaned loudly in sheer ecstasy.

I started thrusting hard and deep. Every time her asshole tried to push my thick cock out of her, I thrusted back again, punishing her ass. Her eyes were wide as if she couldn't believe her asshole could take that much. Her pussy juice was streaming out of her tight slit, dripping down her inner thigh. I turned on the vibrator that was still pressed against her clit. She instantly started screaming against her gag. I pounded her ass as deep and hard as I could, I felt her tense up, squeezing my cock even harder.

"Oh, fuck that's a good little slut" I said, as she came for what must have been the 10th time that day. She squirted as she came, covering me in her sweet-tasting ejaculate. Her whole body shook and seized, her orgasm lasting well over 30 seconds. I kept thrusting as deep as I could, until I felt an orgasm of my own welling up. I stopped thrusting. Pulling my cock out of her now badly abused ass. I filled her gape with the butt plug once more before shoving my cock deep in her wet pussy.

My slave's tight slit gushed as I pushed my thick cock balls deep. I felt her body tremble, her eyes welling up with tears as I stretched her unbelievably tight pussy. She moaned as she started thrusting at me as much as her ropes and straps would allow. I couldn't believe it. Her pussy had been abused all afternoon by my wife's vibrator and my good little slutty toy still wanted more. She was looking at me intently now, as if begging me to fuck her harder. I obliged and began thrusting my cock deep into her sopping pussy as hard and fast as I could, her tits bounced with every push. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she moaned loudly, screaming something but I couldn't make out the words. She came again, squirting me with her pussy juice as she gushed. Her pussy clenched down on my cock just like her asshole had, only much harder this time. Her whole body convulsed in an ecstatic spasm.

I couldn't hold it anymore. I was going to blow a load deep in her pussy as it tightened down on my cock. I looked her straight in the eye and told her

"I'm going to cum in your perfect little pussy, slut."

She threw her head back and if she hadn't been gagged, I think she would have been cackling in sheer glee.

"Good slut. What a perfect whore."

Then my world exploded. I came harder than I had in years. I kept thrusting as I blew thick spurts of hot cum deep inside of her. Her pussy filled with my load and as I pounded her, cum came streaming out of her slit, spilling out of her lips and down her ass cheeks. My toy moaned and squirmed as I pulled out, the full extent of my huge load spilling out of her used cunt. I immediately turned the vibrator strapped to her thigh on again. She started to scream in protest, as if she couldn't possible take any more. I grinned as I picked up my pants and snapped a pic to send to my wife as I left the room.

"I'll be back soon, my perfect little whore."

My slave's muffled screams grew more distant as I closed the door. She could go home Monday morning, but before then she would cum until her body couldn't cum any more. And so would I.

Sinful55
Sinful55
26 Followers