A Box of Delights

Story Info
Tom & Karen get a special delivery.
1.9k words
3.94
60.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(apologies to John Mansfield)

If you like this story, please write to the author and tell him. I hope you enjoy it and read my other offerings thank You

* * * * *

The incident I am going to tell you of occurred not long after Karen and I were married. Karen is a tall dark haired girl, I fell in love with her from the moment I first saw her, and that love has only grown. Karen has brown eyes, and a firm gorgeous body she was 27 when this happened and I was 28. We both had high powered jobs and enjoyed our lives. On that special night I arrived home first I had just got into the apartment when the doorbell rang, it was our neighbour Mrs M she had a big box sealed with shipping labels in her hands. I smiled glad to see her and even more so to see the box. Mrs M was a nice matronly lady a little like a favourite aunt always happy to chat always the good neighbour.

“Oh Tommy” she said a little breathlessly, “This came for you and Karen, I took it in, My it looks interesting.”

I knew I had to satisfy her curiosity so I said “No its not, its only some books I ordered I am continuing with my studies." As I hoped she turned of completely to that and lost interest in the box , we chatted for a few moments about her cat which had been lost and since turned up and then she left. I pulled the box into the apartment and placed it on the lounge dining room table. I sat in the armchair and looked at it shall I open it or wait for Karen I smiled to myself I would wait. I rose put on some music lit some candles and incense sticks and went to have a shower.

While I was in the shower I heard the apartment door open “Honey?” I yelled I heard the clump clump of two shoes falling and then the bathroom door opened it was Karen, I looked at her through the steam, my she was so beautiful. She had already undone her skirt and let it fall. She was wearing a white blouse, and black stockings and garter belt. Her lacy thong was hidden beneath the tails of the shirt, but I could see the swell of her 36c breasts and the sexy smile that was in her eyes. Karen started to undo her blouse looking at my by now very hard erection, “I see our parcel has arrived “ She said. I grinned and nodded.

I am quite tall six one with brown curling hair and green eyes. Before meeting Karen I never particularly considered myself well endowed. I had taken a few lovers before Karen maybe four, but as I found out my sexy virginal looking Karen had taken many lovers twenty or more and been in some very sexy situations. Karen told me I had a wonderful dick and she loved to play with it. Karen’s blouse fell to the floor and was joined by her stockings and garter belt and then her lacy bra and tiny thong. I looked at her drinking her in she had lovely heavy breasts the nipples a deep pink and very erect and her triangle we neatly trimmed.

Karen slid the shower door open and slipped in next to me I held her and we kissed my hard dick rubbing against her loving the feel of her body and the exciting way her tongue played with mine. Just then just at that precise moment the doorbell rang I thought if its that bloody Mrs M again I will strangle her and her cat .Karen giggled and said, “ better go get it Tommy” I grumbled and told her I loved her and grabbed my white towelling dressing gown, towelling my hair I walked to the door noticing that Karen had undone the box and not waited for me and smiling because I knew how anxious she was to get to the contents.

OK OK I yelled walking to the door. I pulled the door open expecting to see Mrs M but instead I saw Linda and Kevin. Linda was more than a best friend, she was my first girlfriend. We had given each other our virginity we had loved and hated each other we broken up and still remained the best of friends. I used to spend more time with her Mom and dad than with my own.

When she had fallen in love with Kevin, and her Mom and Dad had hated him and resented that he was twenty years older than she. It was me that brought them all together and made the peace. We had moved away from our home town around the same time and now lived only a few miles from each other so it was quite normal for us to drop in on each other unannounced. Kevin took one look at my dripping hair and laughed, Kevin is a handsome man in his late forties he has a good body and regularly wiped the floor with me at squash. Linda well where Karen is dark Linda is blonde shorter and with a larger bosom she is still very beautiful but then I may be biased.

They came into the apartment and Kevin handed me the bottle of wine he was holding I padded of into the kitchen calling out to Karen that we had visitors. I had forgotten the box and as I was in the kitchen searching for the corkscrew I heard Kevin shout out, “Hey buddy what’s in the box?”

I was about to say, “No, don’t look!” as I raced back into the lounge only to find I was too late Kevin was standing next to the box holding something up with a puzzled look on his face. I was just about red enough with embarrassment to explode, when in from the bathroom came my lovely Karen wrapped in her short white towelling robe rubbing her hair. She looked at my face, and then at Kevin standing in the middle of the room holding a twelve inch vibrator, and she collapsed laughing.

When we were all sat down having a glass of wine, I explained to Kevin and Linda that we had sent of for some sex toys. Linda was a little hesitant but Kevin was wild to see them and I looked at my Karen she was excited her robe had come undone a little and she was showing a lot of cleavage I knew she was naked under that robe and I was turned on. We had spoken before about her former lovers and we had found that I became very aroused when she would tell me how she was fucked.

She had told me of the parties she had gone to where two or even three men would fuck her. It would make me so horny I would become wild with desire thinking of my darling being taken like a slut. It had become our favourite fantasy for her to be fucked while I watched, now maybe something like it would happen. I asked Kevin if he would like to see what we had bought. He couldn’t hide his excitement and nodded Karen reached into the box and brought out a pink gel filled Dildo it was about eight inches and she rubbed it suggestively. Then she handed it to Linda who seemed fascinated by it.

She handed Kevin the big twelve inch Vibrator he looked at it and said, “My god Karen you couldn’t use that its way to big, I know Linda would never be able to fit that inside of her” Karen took it from him and as she did so she slid forward and her robe slid up her thigh revealing her body a little more to Kevin’s gaze.

She smiled a very sexy smile and said in her husky sexy voice, "Oh its not that much bigger than Tommy’s, I am sure I could fit it in."

Without thinking Kevin replied, “Well that’s something I would dearly love to see."

I looked at Karen and said, “Yes darling why don’t you show us?”

Karen suddenly became a little shy and she sad, “Ohh what now?..Well I guess I could but only if Linda tries too I am sure it would fit inside of her too” .

Kevin Karen and myself all turned and looked at Linda she was flushed red and gripping the smaller vib. “Noo she said and you could feel the disappointment in the room then she smiled a little smile I want to try this one” I moved next to her and quickly said, “ Ok lets see you with that one” Linda was wearing a sweater and skirt and I helped her out of her jumper she stood and undid her skirt it fell to the floor and was joined by her bra and panties. It had been five or six years since I had last seen her naked and she was still beautiful I remembered her blonde mound and how wet it became and it was just as I remembered it I turned and saw a sight I will never forget Kevin was kneeling between Karen’s thighs her robe was undone and she had her legs lifted high he had one end of the big Vib in his hands and was easing it into her as she moaned, “ OHHH GOOD yes stretch me fill my pussy” he was awe-struck with her cries and she was pulling and teasing her own nipples as he fucked her slowly with the vib.

Linda sat in the chair and spread her own legs. ”Make me wet Tommy” she whispered and I lowered my head onto her pussy licking slowly and deeply along her outer labial lips over and round her clitoris and finally sinking deep into her. Her hands grasped my thick brown hair and she cried out, “OHH Yes oh Kevin he’s licking my cunt” it seemed to drive her crazy and I could taste the thicker juice of her orgasm as she writhed beneath my tongue. Then I pulled away from her and used the vib to open her working it in and out bending my head to lick her clitoris as I did so and reaching one hand up to play with her big nipples.

I heard Karen’s cries as she came and looked round to see Kevin taking his clothes of and lay Karen onto the floor and lower himself upon her. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deep into her body.

I pulled the vib from Linda and taking her hand I lead her to lay on the rug next to Karen I slowly entered her as she lay next to my wife the two girls looked at each other. I felt a hand between Linda’s body and my own and saw it was Karen's she was stroking Linda’s clit and my dick as it powered in and out that drove me wild and as Linda screamed I shot my cum into her. Then Linda and I watched as Kevin fucked Karen to an orgasm. Later that night we unpacked the rest of the box but that as they say is another tale.