A Boy and His Mom: Book 01

Story Info
A lonely woman becomes very popular all of a sudden.
2.5k words
4.21
195.3k
136

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an Incest story that I have split into two parts because the fairly short story makes a sudden change halfway in that some readers may not appreciate, hence the Book Two will be a bit different and will follow later.

***

Billy Hammond went down the hall to his mother's room and paused at the door. He had just come home from his long day that had started early with college classes and continued into the evening with his part-time job, and while there was no car in the driveway when he got home he wanted to make sure his mother's boyfriend wasn't in there before slipping in.

For Eileen Hammond, divorced mother of 19 year old Billy, she knew who it was outside the bedroom door and while she was eager to see her son after a long day apart she was nervous because there was going to be a conversation that had to take place.

Eileen had found out something earlier that day that had been horrifying, distressing and exciting all at once, and while what she had been told had the potential of ruining her life she had no choice but inform her son about what had happened the day before.

Eileen's new boyfriend had come back here at the crack of dawn after spending much of the evening with Eileen, having forgotten his wallet. Billy's mother had given Henri a key because he had been dropping by when he could to make minor repairs around the house, a blessing because after Billy's father took off neither Billy or his mother could do much to fix more that the most basic things.

Henri Pachard, the 53 year old man who had courted Billy's mother and had become pretty much engaged to Eileen Hammond over the last few months, had tiptoed into the house and into the master bedroom. What he saw there - with the two of them on their sides and Billy spooned up behind his mother in bed - got his attention. Not only because an 19 year old boy was sleeping in the same bed with his mother but for the fact that Eileen's nightie was pulled up to her waist and Billy's pajama bottoms were down.

Neither Billy or his mother woke up when Henri ducked in and grabbed his wallet, but he called Eileen from his work later that morning and mentioned what happened with the wallet.

Eileen had made up something about her son being frightened during storms but she knew that Henri wasn't buying it, and not only that her boyfriend displayed a rather unusual attitude towards what he had seen.

Billy knew nothing about any of that when he locked the door and made his way to the bedroom. All he knew about was that this was his favorite time of the day, and the woman he loved more than life itself would be in bed waiting for him.

***

"Mmm..." Eileen Hammond purred after she felt the bed jiggle and the lithe frame of her only child cuddle up next to her as she rested on her side, and as she ground her but into her son she said, "I was afraid you weren't coming in tonight."

"When do I ever sleep anywhere but here - except when Henri stays over," Billy reminded his Mom as he nuzzled into her neck while unsnapping his pajama bottoms and working them off like always. "I was just wondering whether you were sick or something because you weren't waiting up for me."

"A lot on my mind," Eileen said as she felt her nightie get pulled up followed by the familiar feeling of Billy's erection pressing between her ass cheeks, the slender prong resting onto the crevice of her butt.

"Anything you can share? Is it about Henri?" Billy asked. "He didn't come by tonight?"

"He had to work late," Eileen explained while Billy gently moved his dick in the crevice and reached around his Mom's hip to stroke her pubic hair. "But we do have something to discuss and it regards Henri."

"Are you getting married?" Billy asked, and while he had gotten over his initial jealous resentment over his mother having a boyfriend and had actually grown to like him, he didn't look forward to the day when he would have to have to share Mom full time.

"No - at least Henri hasn't asked yet."

"Would you if he did?"

"I don't know. He's a good man and treats me wonderfully. A heck of a lot better than your father I must say," Eileen recalled as she squirmed while Billy's finger dipped into her sex.

"Then what is it Mom?"

"Tell you what honey," Eileen said as she lifted her leg slightly. "Why don't you slip that stiff Mommy-pleaser into me while we talk? You know how much I need it and as you can tell I'm already wet.

"My pleasure," Billy replied as he moved his erect dick down into his mother's crotch and found the opening, slowly sliding his long slender tool into her furry and wet pussy.

"Oh! That's my big boy," Eileen sighed as she felt Billy's flesh dagger pulsate in her womb. "You feel so good in there."

"In where Mom?" Billy playfully asked, trying to make her say the word that she had a love/hate relationship with. "Tell me where."

"In my cunt honey," Eileen said as the utterance of the word made her shiver. "I love your big cock in my cunt."

"Thanks - you know I love it when you say that," Billy reminded his Mom as he leaned closer. "And what's my favorite part about your pussy?"

"You like it because I'm really hairy down there," Eileen said just as Billy slid even deeper into her, and then mentioned, "Funny, Henri likes his women with a lot of hair down there too."

He loved it when his very straight-laced Mom would talk dirty and Eileen knew Billy loved it when she referred to his penis as being big. It wasn't really big in the strictest sense, because although it was fairly long it was also very slender, much like the body it was attached too and that was how her son was able to slide right into her with a minimum of foreplay.

Billy was so young and virile that he could stay erect just like that for the longest time, as hard as blue steel and throbbing in Eileen's previously long neglected pussy. She had gone without a man for so long but recently she had the luxury of two.

"That's so nice honey," Eileen sighed, although as Billy's hand came up to knead her small breasts which had lost so much of their firmness in recent years she hoped he wouldn't coax the top of her nightie down because that would make her even more self-conscious than his squeezing her pliant cones.

"You're so hot," Billy groaned as he kissed the back of his mother's neck before twisting her around a little bit and moving his hand from her breast and using it to pull her arm back toward the headboard.

"I'm not a contortionist honey," Eileen complained good-naturedly, knowing what her son was up to even before Billy leaned forward and kissed the spray of light brown hairs that had grown since her boyfriend told her to stop shaving her armpits a few weeks ago.

"I didn't like this at first but I'm changing my mind I think," Billy said after lavishing affection under his Mom's softly scented arm. "You're getting pretty hairy though. You've got more hair under your arms than I do I think."

Her French boyfriend had asked her to stop shaving completely but Eileen had managed to convince him to let her shave her legs for work, and while she felt self-conscious about he pit hair she didn't wear anything sleeveless out of the house so nobody but the three of them knew.

"I think Henri's a little disappointed I'm not hairier - like him I guess," Eileen grunted as Billy started sliding his dick in a little harder. "Oh that's good. So deep."

"What were you going to tell me about Henri?" Billy reminded his Mom as he continued to guide his prong into her, the days of him instantly cumming now just a distant memory as his experience had grown.

"Don't get mad honey," Eileen gasped as the bed groaned. "Last night - early this morning - Henri - he came in here - forgot his wallet."

"He saw me in here with you?" Billy said, slowing his thrusts when he heard that.

"Yes - don't stop honey."

"What did he see?" Billy insisted.

"The sheet was down and my nightie was up like it is now," came the sentence in between grunts.

"Was I..."

"Your pajamas were down around your ankles."

"Henri saw my dick?" Billy mumbled.

"Yes," Eileen replied. "He wasn't upset though. He said he understood."

"He did?"

"Yes, and do you know what he said about your penis?" Eileen asked as she thrust back into her son who had slowed just as she was so close to cumming, and she knew what she would say would excite her insecure boy. "He said he was surprised by how big your dick is."

"I was hard?" Billy asked, knowing that if his was limp there was no way his grower would get that reaction from anybody, and when his near frantic Mom conformed that fact Billy asked, "I'm not as big as Henri is though, am I?"

Billy was guessing at that because he had never seen his Mom's boyfriend cock hard, but he had seen Henri naked once as he left the bedroom and his limp cock sure looked impressive.

"That stuff doesn't matter honey," Eileen responded when pushing her hips backward.

"Oh. That's what I thought," Billy replied glumly as he suspected what the answer really was.

"His cock is thicker honey - that's all," Eileen said, her little white lie meant to keep Billy hard and thrusting. and it worked as she added, "And nobody makes me cum like you - nobody."

"I love you Mom," Billy choked as his cock renewed its vigorous pace and his hands clawed.

"I love you too honey," Eileen managed to blurt out a moment later before her orgasm make her words incomprehensible, and as her body shuddered she felt Billy's dick jerking and spitting inside of her, filling her womb with his seed.

Billy kept holding his mother as his orgasm faded, and only when his arching prong went limp and became the modest peanut once again did he let his mother roll onto her back and ease next to her hip.

"Henri really said that about my dick?" Billy asked once again and his fondness for the man grew when his mother confirmed that.

"Yes honey," Eileen answered, and after taking a deep breath she continued. "He said that he knows we have a special relationship and he doesn't judge us for that because he's very open minded."

"That's cool."

"He said that in his younger days he had a similar relationship back home with his grandmother," Eileen explained while watching her boy's reaction. "So Henri said that as long as he has his private time with me he has no problem with us continuing like this."

"Wow!" Billy said, his dick tingling because he enjoyed listening to his mother and Henri outside this very bedroom door, and he also knew that once he graduated from college he wouldn't be around here forever and she needed somebody.

"He also said that because he suspected that you were a very open-minded young man you might also be interested if we all got together," Eileen managed to get out before cringing and waiting for her son's answer.

"The three of us - in here - together?"

"Yes honey. Henri said that he thought it would be a very sensual thing for the three of us to make love together," Eileen explained. "He said that he wouldn't do anything to you of course - unless you wanted to that is. It would just be the two of you making love to me I guess."

"One of us would fuck you and the other would watch?"

"I guess," Eileen answered uncertainly. "He said he would like to masturbate while watching you fuck me and if you wanted to do the same you could do that too."

"Oh man," Billy replied uncertainly, because while in his mind it all sounded cool, he didn't know if he could actually do that in front of somebody else.

"Henri also said - and remember this is just him talking and fantasizing," Eileen cautioned. "But he said he thought it would be amazing if you both made love to me at the same time."

"You mean kissing you and stuff?"

"I suppose, but what he mostly had in mind was that one of you would be in my pussy and the other would be..."

"In your ass?" Billy asked incredulously. "You mean I would be in your pussy and he would..."

"No. I think..." Eileen replied quickly. "I think he said he could picture us with him on his back and me straddling Henry and you behind me with your dick in my ass."

"At the same time?" Billy asked. "Do you like that?"

"I don't know honey," Eileen confessed. "I've never been in bed with two men at the same time. I do know that I love you both. I know it's scary but think about it, okay?"

"I am."

"He said it would probably work out better if you were the one to have me anally," Eileen suggested, and she had agreed with her boyfriend because the one time Henri had her anally was very painful for her. "He said that you had - how did he say it - Henri said that you had a cock that was built for ass."

"Really?"

"Yes, and I know that sometimes you like to do it that way," Eileen reminded Billy as she thought of the times Billy had slipped that sleek flesh into her anus. "Didn't you say you loved how tight it is when your cock is in my bottom?"

"Yes Mom."

"Well I know this is a lot to think about, and I understand completely if you don't want to..."

"No," Billy said quickly, and when he leaned into his mother's hip she smiled.

"Oh. Your dick is hard again already?" Eileen asked as Billy nodded and climbed up between her parting thighs. "You like the idea of all three of us together?"

"Oh yeah!" Billy yelped as he put his erection into the messy pussy he had just filled, and as he bounced joyfully on his mother he exclaimed. "I wanna do that so much."

"That's my baby," Eileen cheered as she wrapped her legs around her son't skinny thighs. "That's my guy! Fuck me hard!"

***

Book Two to follow