A Boy and his Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence. A light backward push on his shoulders - he leaned back on the chair and relaxed. He imagined his fantasy that his mother was the one servicing him. He also imagined the reality that Zoe was enthusiastically pushing the limits of their friendship to fool his mother, who was watching nearby.

"Mom, play with my cock."

Zoe, the replacement Nicole, spat on both of her hands and began stroking the shaft. Within moments, it grew to its full size. The veins distended and the angry reddish glans swelled further. Cody's penis began to throb and the woman stopped her manipulation. He could feel the pulsing in his excited penis as it stood erect in the cold air.

The athletic older woman stroked his thighs patiently and did not touch anywhere else, until the arousal subsided somewhat. The member was still stiff and straight, but pointed lower.

"Nicole, you are really good at this. Looks like you weren't sleeping when you jerked me off before, huh?" Cody taunted.

She repeated the hand-job and her edging, bringing Cody closer to his climax but denying it again.

"Suck me off. I want your lips and tongue around my cock, Nicole."

'Nicole' obliged. She licked up the shaft several times like it was a lollipop and swished her tongue around its head, before pointing her tongue and pressing it hard onto the hole. Opening her mouth, she took in the member, bobbing her head up and down, being careful to avoid using her teeth. She felt the shaft thicken and had to open her jaws to the limit to accept its monstrous girth. She continued to piston her head, driving the penis deeper and deeper into her throat.

"I'm coming, Nicole! Take it!"

Moments later, a torrent of cum pumped itself straight into Zoe's throat. She coughed and choked slightly, but did not release the penis. Cody could not see the two tiny streams of cum that flowed down her nostrils and back into her mouth.

Zoe knew that he was not done. Cody had told her that he was a virgin - no oral or pussy or anal at all previously. This was his first blowjob and he looked spent; his penis was starting to soften within her mouth, but she knew what to do.

She closed her lips tightly over the shaft and sucked hard, her cheeks denting inwards. She dragged her mouth towards the tip of the penis until she separated from the head with a loud 'pop'. As she repeated this several times, the tool slowly revived itself. Not enough.

She continued her erotic vacuuming while playing with his balls, then pressed a finger on the skin just behind his balls. Cody could feel the blood magically rush into his penis and swell it to its full size, and it was much more sensitive than before.

"Holy shit mom!"

Zoe started to deep-throat him again. The stinging at Cody's penis from the forced arousal increased along with his pleasure from the experienced woman's technique. Finally he could feel a second wave of climax building.

"I'm going to cum, Nicole. I want it on your face!"

Zoe stopped sucking and used her hands instead. The second torrent of cum was still huge and covered most of her face and her brown bangs.

Both of them panted as they recovered. Zoe sat on the floor and leaned against the chair, placing her chin on Cody's thigh like a pet dog. He stroked her hair lovingly.

"Mom, that was great. Let me see your face. I want to see that face I just marked as mine."

Cody took off the blindfold before anyone could reply. He looked around the room in feigned confusion, "Mom? Why are you there? Nicole? What are you doing here?"

Zoe smiled into his lap while Nicole sat petrified at the door. Her pants were down and she sat in a puddle, obviously having masturbated to the scene before her. There was a look of shame and horror on her face.

/ / /

End of story (segment)! When will Cody finally lose his virginity to his mother?

I invite anyone to adapt or complete this story. Post the link in the comments so I can enjoy it, thanks!