A Boy No Longer Ch. 4

Story Info
Marcus becomes a man.
2.2k words
182.3k
27
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus slept peacefully for several hours. I took advantage of the time to take a warm, relaxing bath; I wanted to be fresh and clean for Marcus that evening.

Lying in the tub, wonderful visions of events earlier that afternoon rushed through my mind. With the delicious taste of Marcus still tantalizing my tastebuds, sensual visions of events to come, drifted through my head like the slowly turned well-worn pages of a favored old picture book.

The list of pleasures I had planned for Marcus that evening continued to grow. I admit, several of the things on the list were for my pleasure too. I mean, hell, I intended to receive a bit of pleasure out of this deal too.

My mind returned to the splendid taste still lingering on my tongue. I lay there relaxing, savoring, and enjoying. My hand had worked its way down between my thighs, one finger slowly circled my growing clitoris. I slid my other hand down to join the first and gently inserted my middle finger inside. The sensation was absolutely marvelous. My eyes closed, my head fell back, and a low moan escaped me as the first tremors of ecstasy began ricocheting through my being.

"Oh my God! I'm sorry!" Marcus' startled voice rang out from behind me as he rushed back into the house.

"Don't worry about it, Honey. You don't have anything to be sorry about," I reassured him. "Come on back out here."

The young man slowly stepped back out, but stopped just outside the door. He stood with his back toward me. "I didn't mean to interrupt your bath. I didn't know you were bathing. I didn't know you were out here," he apologized again.

"Marcus, with all the wonderful things we've experienced together today, do you think I have any problem with you seeing me in the tub?"

"Well, I guess not, but I didn't mean to catch you in ah, ah, a private moment," he stammered.

"I don't need any private moments from you. I want us to share everything," I explained.

"I'll be back in a minute," he said, stepping off the porch and rushing down the path toward the outhouse. The dressing gown he was wearing flapped in the breeze as he hurried along. I could see he was naked under it.

A few minutes later he returned; his dressing gown was pulled shut and tied at the waist. "Whew, I feel much better now. That's why I woke up, I had to pee so bad my eyeballs were floating," he said. "I'm gonna go put on some clothes. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"You don't need to get dressed, you look just yummy the way you are," I replied.

He kept looking away from the bathtub. I couldn't figure out if seeing me bathing was making him nervous or if he was afraid he was embarrassing me. I figured I would let him off the hook for a while. "Why don't you toss a couple more pieces of wood in the stove. I'll get out of the tub and you can talk to me while I fix some supper," I suggested.

"Okay," he replied and disappeared into the house.

I settled down into the tub to relax for a few minutes after I heard the iron door open on the old kitchen stove and Marcus putting several pieces of wood on the low fire. After I heard the door close, I looked at the back window out of the corner of my eye; sure enough, I could just barely see Marcus trying to watch me through the window. Nasty boy. I loved it.

I took my time toweling off, making sure I gave him a good view of the entire process. I slipped my dressing gown on and found Marcus sitting at the kitchen table when I went inside.

#

Picking up my apron, I slipped it over my neck and started to tie it around my waist. Just before trying it, I decided to really give Marcus something to think about. I pulled my dressing gown off over my shoulders and tossed it over one of the kitchen chairs. I tied the ruffle-edged apron around my naked waist and started getting things together for supper.

Marcus couldn't take is eyes off me as I paraded around the kitchen wearing nothing but my apron. The top of the apron was loose enough to give him a good view of my breasts every time I leaned over or turned quickly. Even if he didn't like the meal I was making, he was damn sure enjoying the preparation of it. I wasn't too worried about him liking the meal either; I was making his favorite; pork chops, mashed potatoes, and gravy.

I giggled to myself when something crossed my silly mind, pork chops and puss… Well, never mind, I thought it was funny.

Every time I leaned over the table I would fell his strong hand caress my naked behind. I glanced down at his lap; it was obvious he was enjoying the little show I was putting on for him. I wanted so desperately to sit astraddle his legs and feel his large manhood slide deep inside me, but I fought the urge with every ounce of willpower I possessed. I wanted to wait until I took him to bed later. I wanted his first time inside a woman to be very special, very right, and not rushed or interrupted with any distractions like having to get up to tend to cooking supper. Later that evening, I would give him his chance. I would introduce him to the wonderful joys of intercourse and all its many sensual pleasures. That night, we would make love; we would make love all night long. Marcus didn't know it yet, but he was in for the longest, night of his young life.

#

I finally managed to get supper on the table, which really hadn't been an easy matter. Marcus seemed to have been having a problem keeping his hands off me. I think the fact I was wearing nothing but a small apron might have been partially responsible for that, but I had also had a very difficult time keeping my mind on anything other than the large lump in the front of his dressing gown.

I sat next to him while we ate because our old wooden kitchen table was just too damn large and if I had sat across from him as I normally did, I would have simply been to far away from his gorgeous body. It took quite a while to finish supper because we both had trouble keeping our hands to ourselves.

By the time we had finally finished eating, we were both hotter than four freaked-out foxes fuckin' in a forest fire. The little birthday cake I had baked the day before for Marcus got its candles lit and blown out, but I was the only sweet he was interested in at the moment. The cake would just have to wait another day to be enjoyed.

It didn't take long to get the leftovers properly stored and the dishes in the sink. Marcus helped, which was something very unusual for him; kitchen work was woman's work to him. For some odd reason, he seemed to be in a big hurry for me to get finished in the kitchen. I wonder what he had on his little mind, probably the same thing I did, .

When I finished the last of the kitchen chores, he reached around behind me, untied my apron, pulled the loop over my head, took his own sweet time folding it, and placed it neatly on the counter while I stood watching and waiting.

Suddenly, he swept me from the floor and up into his powerful arms like a new bride and rushed me off to his bedroom.

After he carried me into his room, I said, "No, not this bedroom. Tonight you become the master of the house. We will sleep in the master bedroom and we will make in the master bedroom. From now on, we will the master bedroom."

A big smile filled his handsome face as he transported me to bed in the master bedroom. He gently laid me on the bed and stepped back while I slid under the covers. After he removed his dressing gown, he slipped in beside me. His excitement was quite evident.

#

Marcus lying beside me and holding me tight in his arms was one of the most wonderful feelings I had experienced in many years. The curves of my body fit against the hard, rippling muscles of his body like two pieces of a puzzle.

His mouth covered mine with what had to be the kiss of the century. It was a long, deeply searching, breath-taking, and desperately passionate kiss. By the time our lips parted, my body was aglow with desire. His patience and gentleness took me by surprise. I had expected on his first night that he would be awkward, rough, and impatient. But instead, he was treating me with the tenderness of a man with many years experience pleasing his woman.

I decided it was time to let him be the aggressor, time to do things his way. I lay there enjoying his endless caresses and kisses, making no offer to show him the way. This was going to be his night of true discovery.

His desire finally took control of him. He knew what he wanted and how to get it. He gingerly eased himself on top of me and between my legs. I let him fumble around a bit before I reached down and guided him to the target of his desires.

In one slow, steady stroke, he buried himself deep inside me. I had never known such fullness, that was until he took my breath with his second stroke which drove his large manhood all the way home. After that, he wasted no time with any further gentleness. He drove it to me hard and fast.

I also wasted no time. In a matter of seconds, the first waves of orgasm started dancing through me. It had been so long, I had almost forgotten how wonderful a loving man could make me feel. Heaven knew I needed it.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me, each building on the one before. He settled into a steady rhythm and was driving me crazy. How he managed to stay at that steady pace, I don't know, I could feel the tension, the desire, the need, all building within him. But he simply refused to be rushed any more than he already was.

His body began to tremble, his breathing stopped. His body went completely rigid as he drove himself one last stroke, as hard and as far into my wet womanhood as possible. Believe me when I tell you, he really hit pay dirt. That last stroke and the feel of the first gush of his hot juices blasting so deep into my very center, sent me over the dam. Each time his hardness jerked deep within me, my soaring womanhood would convulse and contract tight around him, causing another hot gush to fly from him.

We lay there, holding each other tight, his manhood blasting away so very deep inside me and my hungry womanhood milking him for more, and each time, he was only to pleased to provide me with another sweet pulse.

Slowly we floated back to reality, but the pumping and the milking continued for longer than I could every remember it lasting before. I had to fight to get my breath back, Marcus had driven it completely out of me. I felt the weight of his massive body beginning to settle down on top of me. His huge arms carefully encircled me to protect me from his weight, his manhood still deep and hard within me. My legs were wrapped around his narrow hips. I didn't remember wrapping them around him, but they were nonetheless.

He kissed me softly, then kissed my chin, working down to my neck and around to my ear. He whispered, "I think I've had enough practice. Now it's time to do it for real."

He raised his weight off of me and his rhythmic hips started their wonderful motion again. I had forgotten the stamina of a young man and Marcus seemed to have more than enough of that for me. Apparently, it was who was in for the , night of my life.

Somewhere in the wee hours of the morning, I lost count of the number of fantastic orgasms he sent me into and the number of times I had felt his wonderful hot juices pumping inside me. At that point, I nor my body any longer cared.

When I awoke late the next morning, Marcus was still on top of me, turned slightly to one side, his head on a pillow, a smile on his handsome face, and his hard manhood still buried deep inside me.

Very gently, ever-so slightly, I started moving my hips up and down. I wanted to bring him off one more time without waking him up until the last seconds before ecstasy, but his eyes popped open and a grin spread across his face.

Please that a moment to vote on this story. Votes are the only way the writers have of knowing what you, the reader, wishes to read.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Boy No More Ch. 3 Marcus gets an afternoon delight.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
A Boy's Lust Unsuspecting mother says "goodnight" to her frustrated son.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
4th of July with Mom Mom & Son discover each other.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories