A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"Were you hiding from someone?" Phil's hand reached for his cock and began to pump it rhythmically. Rayne kissed his neck and shoulders and returned the favour, stroking his left hand steadily over Phil's dick and balls.

"I had a row with the guy that brought me out here," his mouth fastened onto Phil's once more and they surged against one another on the bed cover. For a little while there was nothing more said; the only sounds in the room were the soft, wet noises of their conjoined mouths and rubbing hands. Occasionally one or the other uttered a little moan or whimper of approval or encouragement. Rayne kissed his slow way down Phil's chest, licking and nibbling at his nipples, then bent his head and took the other man's cockhead in his mouth.

Phil groaned weakly, his breathing quickening as Rayne sucked his cock. He was not huge but already he was intensely aroused. His genitals and scrotum were clean-shaven, which seemed to be a trend out here. It made his five inch cock seem bigger but Rayne had no trouble taking it all and still managing to lick and tease his balls. As Phil spread his legs, his mate reached for the lube and rubbed some sensuously between his soft, tanned cheeks.

"You're fuckin' beautiful," Phil panted, writhing on the bed under him. "You give fuckin' great head! Touch me inside. Put your fingers up me."

Rayne came up for air but carried on kissing Phil's penis and balls as he worked a slippery finger around the other boy's anal orifice then pressed on his button firmly until he was admitted. Phil bucked his slim hips up off the bed and groaned again, more eagerly as Rayne's tongue swept from the base of his ball sac to the tip of his cock. He pushed a second finger in and began to pump them both up and down in Phil's soft, wet hole.

"Omigod!" Phil huffed in a sharper voice. "Will you fuck me?"

Rayne nuzzled his crotch, breathing in his hot, slightly sweaty scent. He licked the salty skin around Phil's twitching balls, slightly surprised but not displeased by the request.

"Sure," he breathed, feeling the other lad squirm with pleasure.

Eagerly he kissed his way back up to Phil's neck and they rubbed together on the bed with Rayne's cock between the other man's thighs. His lips touched Phil's mouth and he whispered; "Help me with the rubber."

"You really never used them?" Phil looked up at him with wide blue eyes.

"Not much," Rayne confessed, unable to meet that innocent stare. "Guess I should be dead by now, huh?"

"You're a fuckin' angel. Maybe that makes you immune!" Phil giggled, then sat up with Rayne kneeling between his legs and reached for the box of condoms. "Here, let me do it."

His touch was light and skilful on Rayne's cock. They kissed one another the whole time he was ripping open the packet and rolling the latex sheath one-handed over his lover's erection. He did not even look down.

"You've done that before," Rayne panted as Phil's fingers reached the base of his hard-on.

"Just a bit!" Phil winked at him. He poured a little more lube into the palm of his hand and rubbed it firmly up and down the ridged shaft that jutted against his belly. Rayne's lips parted around a little "ohhhh" of approval. The condom felt peculiar, like the skin had shrunk and tightened around his penis, it was sensitive but not unpleasant.

Phil kissed his mouth a little harder. His tongue pulsed deep between the other boy's jaws as they sank back down on the bed again with Phil underneath. Rayne felt his mate's legs part around him and Phil reached down, pulling his knees back towards his shoulders so that his arse cheeks spread and lifted off the bed.

"Put it in me," Phil instructed a little more urgently now. "Mmmhhhh, quick Rayne. I need your cock in me."

Rayne Wilde needed no more encouragement than that. It was rare enough that he got to be the top, he was determined to make the most of Phil's kind offer. Bracing his knees wide he crouched over the other man and guided his throbbing cock head to Phil's welcoming entrance. His little pink star was bobbing up and down eagerly on the bed and Rayne gripped his bum to hold him steady as he eased his tool inside. He was amazed at how little resistance Phil's sphincter offered and in no time at all he was buried to the hilt in the other lad's hot, wet hole, bucking his hips against Phil's bare arse while the blond lad's long legs wrapped around him and he cried out excitedly.

"Oh God! Yeah... yeah... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me! Harder! Jesus, Rayne... Harder! Fuck me hard!"

He was half scared of hurting Phil or tearing the rubber but he got the blond's knees over his shoulders and straddled his exposed arse, giving the boy what he wanted, banging away at him like it was his only chance. His mate's soft, moist, slippery arsehole yielded to his thrusts in the most incredibly satisfying way. Phil felt hot and tight around his cock but he was still slipping in and out quick and easy like fucking pussy. Rayne bent over him hands flat on the bedcover either side of Phil's ribs, his head bent and his dark hair tumbling around his face and swaying back and forth as he bucked away furiously between the blond boy's legs. Sweat ran down his naked back in streams.

Phil lay with his arms thrown out to either side like a crucified saint, eyes rolled back in his head, mouth open wide, panting and screaming.

"Oh, Rayne! Yeah! Fuck! Fuck me! Make me cum! Maaaaaake me cuuuuuum!"

If he did not reach climax soon, Rayne knew he was going to get there first. The delicious friction on his throbbing prick, combined with the ribbing on the condom, was bringing him unbearably close. He slowed his thrusting briefly but Phil only yelled at him to go faster again.

'Fuck it!' he thought with a shake of his head. 'If he doesn't cum I can always suck him off!'

He hammered Phil's arse for all he was worth, satisfying the furious itch inside, and was rewarded when the blond almost bucked him off the bed as he shot his load all over his chest and belly. His tightening chute milked the cream from Rayne's balls and the dark-haired boy collapsed between his legs with an involuntary cry of ecstasy as Phil's clenching rectal muscles gripped and squeezed him, controlling the explosion. He could feel his own hot flood filling the rubber sheath and spilling back out onto his nuts as he sprawled on top of Phil moaning like a dying animal.

"Omigod!" Phil huffed in a tiny voice. "Omigod! That was SO good! I've been thinking about doing it with you since yesterday. You are SO good, Rayne!"

He nuzzled Phil's chest and licked some cum off his nipples, then wormed higher and kissed his mouth again. For a few minutes they just lay together, sucking at one another's faces and stroking hot sweaty skin. Rayne knelt up and Phil stroked his cock, rubbing him in the loose, cum-filled rubber until he quickened again. Rayne stripped off the rubber and Phil wasted no time unwrapping another. He bent over his lover's groin, blond head between those sharp, narrow hips, and this time used his lips and tongue to apply the sheath whilst he fondled Rayne's balls. The other boy closed his eyes for a moment, throwing his head back as he was teased, his mouth slightly parted around a soundless sigh. He began to gasp a little as Phil deep-throated the head of his cock.

This time there was no need for verbal instruction. Phil lifted his head and turned around, presenting his buttocks. As he dropped to his hands and knees on the bed, Rayne lubed and mounted him, pushing himself in with no concerns about hurting his friend this time.

"Aaaahhhh!" Phil cried out. "Ohhhh Christ! Yeah... like that! "

Deaf to his cries, Rayne grabbed his tanned hips and fucked him hard. This time it was painfully, savagely quick. He was on fire, banging the naked blond halfway across the bed until Phil was up against the wall and still taking it. His mate ground his crotch violently into Phil's arse, pushing himself up as far as he physically could and ramming it in over and over until he came uncontrollably. He wondered as he did so if this was how it felt for some of the men who had paid to use him like this back home. Did they feel as if fireworks were going off behind their eyes and in their balls? Were their hearts hammering twenty to the dozen as they slammed away at his arsehole, just desperate to get the deed done as quickly as possible because they'd paid for half an hour and maybe they'd have time for another go, and yet another if they seeded him fast and hard.

He could not blame them. This felt good. It felt more than good; it was fucking amazing.

Rayne leaned against Phil, keeping him pinned to the wall; keeping his prick inside the blond. He nuzzled the other boy's neck and shoulder, breathing in the scent of clean, fresh sweat and the hot musk of his well-fucked arsehole. His sexual aroma was overwhelming.

"That was hot," he gasped. "Do you like it like this?"

Phil nodded. He whimpered slightly.

"Did you get off?"

A shake of the head this time; Phil whispered; "Are you still hard?"

Rayne pulsed experimentally. The feel of Phil's abused hole around his cock was almost unbearably arousing.

"Yeah," he said with a feral grin. "You want some more?"

"Uh-huh... don't stop," Phil panted. "You're making me feel so horny."

Rayne began to thrust again, he did not need asking. Phil keened frantically as they coupled up against his bedroom wall, fucking so hard that the bed rocked from side to side as Rayne worked his cock in and out. He was riding Phil in tight circles, keeping the other man satisfied this time. One hand slid down Phil's bare belly to his dick and began to pump it hard. The other gripped the blond's firm young balls. Rayne kissed his neck and began to give him long, slow lovebites there as he thrust away between Phil's cheeks. Phil was soon writhing in his arms and humping himself up and down on Rayne's cock.

"Ooohhhh, so good... so hot!" he whined eagerly. "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Rayne raised the pace steadily, letting himself get rougher and faster a little at a time. He had begun to buck double-quick and was just shy of nailing Phil to the wall with his dick when the blond exploded in his rapidly fisting hand. Pressed up close to him, Rayne began to jack-hammer his arsehole for the second time that night as Phil sprayed the wall of his rented room with spunk. Just when he thought that he could not physically go on, Rayne felt his testes shrink up into his groin and the sensation of slow-burning pleasure trickled back down his cock and out through his crotch into his belly and down his arms and legs. His fingers and toes were quivering as if with pins and needles.

Phil curled up on the bed and Rayne flopped down on his back, peeling off the sticky, spunk filled sheath and dropping it onto the tiled floor with a soft, wet splat.

"Fuckin'ell!" he exhaled exhaustedly.

"Did you like that?" Phil whispered.

"Yeah!"

"Do you want to come to the dunes with me tomorrow?" the blond asked him. "We can fuck there, if you don't mind people watching you."

Rayne turned his head to look at Phil. He really was deceptive with those big blue eyes. They made you think he was innocent when he clearly was anything but.

"I don't mind that," he said neutrally.

"Maybe a few guys might want to join in," Phil ventured cautiously. "Y'know, like an orgy?"

"Or a gangbang," Rayne said, his expression very still.

"Yeah." Phil grinned at him.

"Have you ever been gangbanged?" the dark-haired boy asked, rolling onto his side to look at Phil seriously.

"No... but I fantasise about it all the time," Phil confessed. "Have you?"

Rayne turned onto his stomach and cradled his head in his arms. He felt tired and very light-headed as if he might float away.

"Yeah," he murmured at last.

"What was it like? How many men were there?" Phil wriggled closer, conspiratorially.

"Dunno," Rayne said, turning his head to see the look on Phil's face. "I lost count after about twelve."

"Wow!" The blond began to masturbate. "How did they do it? Did they queue up for it? Did you cum?"

"A few times," Rayne said vaguely. "It was a bit of a free for all actually. They just stood around wanking and waited for a hole to come free then they stuck their cocks in it."

"Did you enjoy it?" Phil asked him tremulously. He was jerking himself off hard now.

"Not as much as you," Rayne told him and buried his face in his arms again.

Phil moved up close to him, undeterred. He was rubbing himself against Rayne on the bed. At last he climbed on top of the other boy and eased his erect penis between Rayne's legs.

"Can I fuck you?" he asked huskily.

"What time is it?" Rayne asked without lifting his head.

"About six fifteen," Phil nuzzled the back of his neck and dry humped him eagerly.

"I have to go," Rayne said, sitting up at once and dislodging him. "I said I'd be back before seven. Patrick's coming for tea! Can I have a shower?"

"Who's Patrick?" Phil asked as Rayne swung his legs off the bed and wandered into the bathroom without waiting for confirmation. He peeled off his carry pouch and hung it on the door.

"Some Porno big cheese. P.J.McNamara; he's in this film Leland's making. I've got to make nice with him or something." He turned on the water and sighed with pleasure as it rinsed off some of the stickiness, cooling his blood.

Phil appeared in the doorway, eyes wide.

"Paddy McNamara? Fuckin' hell!" he exclaimed. "You're gonna do it with Paddy Mac? God, I'm soooooo jealous!"

"You can do it instead if you like," Rayne said sarcastically. "What's with this guy anyway? Everyone acts like he's God or something."

Phil slipped into the shower room and began to wash Rayne's back for him quite deliberately.

"Paddy's notorious," he gushed delightedly. "I can't believe you've never heard of him. He's got the biggest knob in Queer Porn. It's official, they measured him in San Remo last year. He's got a fifteen-inch dick, Rayne. Fifteen inches long, six and a half inches around at the tip and seven inches around at the base! He's huge! They have this competition in America every year for new young porn actors to see if they can deep-throat him."

"Piece of piss," Rayne said, deadpan.

"You're kidding! It'd choke me."

"You're doing it wrong." Rayne turned around and kissed him slowly and tenderly. "Look I've really got to shoot. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Thanks for this afternoon, it's been great."

"Yeah," Phil said affectionately. "It has."

*

Rayne set off at a run. It was nearly six thirty by the time he left Phil's flat and he had reached the boat before he remembered that he'd left his stash bag and money in the blond boy's bathroom.

"Shit!" he swore through his teeth and was about to dash back for it when Aldo's voice hailed him, sounding worried.

"Rayne! Where have you been? Anthony's turned the Cap upside down looking for you!"

And then he was surrounded with no hope of escape.

:END OF PART EIGHT:

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers