A Brat's Fantasy Ch. 08

Story Info
What a brat thinks about when she can't sleep.
1.8k words
4.44
33.1k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers

I have this fantasy...

It's that one I was thinking about when I told you, oh I gotta write you an email...it's just simply my naughty little fantasy.

I was seeing you coming to me and telling me, I want to watch this woman fuck you.

Wasn't being your good girl in this particular Fantasy...

In this version, I looked at you and kitten hissed, hell no. I have no interest in women. I am totally not doing this.

And you simply look at me and said, yes you are. I own you, and you will do as I want.

The woman is standing next to the front door, waiting for you to direct her, watching the dramatics of your kitten throwing a wild katt brat tantrum.

I'd see the look in your eyes, and think...oh fuck me, and turn to try and run...somewhere. But you know me so well by now, and you'd be waiting, and expecting that sort of reaction. I wouldn't get even two feet away from you before you'd be taking me back...

And my sometimes attitude or not, physically, I can't really win, can I? You're strong enough to make me do anything that you desire. I can't stop you or keep you from doing anything that you want to do with me. You know, that excites me. Gods, I want a lover who could over power me. You have me emotionally, you can threaten me with release or what not, and I'll hate that. But I really like the idea of someone who can control me physically. And I know that you could.

Control, and the brat. Two things I kept playing with that night I was thinking about this fantasy. You would carry me into the bedroom, telling the woman by the door to follow. She would do so, trying to hide her smile at the fierce antics of your brat, remembering that you had mentioned your submissive had a hellion wild katt part to her that sometimes erupted.

In my mind, that night, I imagined you, as well as that woman. I wanted you to have to force me to accept anything she'd do to me.

Obviously, I am willing, and I will do anything that you tell me to. This is just my particular thoughts in regards to this little idea of mine, smiles.

You get me on the bed, and chain me spread open wide without much difficulty.

I'm cussing and snarling and hissing at you, thinking, fuck, he didn't gag me, oh shit! What the hell is he gonna do?

Then you kneel, your legs beside my torso, your hard cock between my breasts, inches from my mouth, and suddenly I know. I take a breath to yowl at you, and before I can let it out your hard cock is filling me, choking me.

"Take the little bitch." I hear you growl.

And the woman slams the fake cock all the way into me.

I scream in rage, the vibrations of my fury caressing your cock.

I can't do a damn thing about any of it. I am tied down tight and spread eagled. About the only thing I could do is bite the flesh that is fucking my mouth and throat. And yeah, I am smart enough to not even think about being that stupid!

I can't pick which cock to concentrate on. Both are making me hit that, what the fuck is my name again point. Plus I am still trying to stay pissed, and that's taking a hell of a lot of my attention span.

You always make me wild crazy. This whole thing...situation, overdrive!

And I can't do a thing about it! You smirk down at me, then turn to look over one shoulder and watch the women between my spread wide legs fucking me. I jerk my whole body against my chains, arching up high against the little give I have. All it does is force her "cock" deeper into me, and excites you into pumping harder, deeper and faster between my lips and down my throat.

I yell again, even though I know it's a bit of a wasted effort when there's no way much sound will get past the flesh that is filling me.

Didn't get me anywhere, but it's pretty obvious that you enjoyed it, because suddenly you tense, and I feel your cock swell, and throb, and then you're jetting your cum deep into my throat. I swallow it, every bit, I have to because you're staying right there, so it's swallow or choke on it.

You reach back, and getting a firm grip on my taut nipples, pinch both, hard. I squeal, and you moan. I guess you liked that to.

You smile down at me. And it's a smile that suggests I fucking better listen and do every thing that you tell me to. You pinch me again, even harder. To be sure I'm paying attention...or maybe simply because you felt like doing it.

That woman is still fucking me. She's slowed down slightly, as if she's been distracted by watching you, or waiting for you to tell her something. Your attention and your eyes are focused on me though, your fingers still playing casually with my swelling nipples.

"Now...suck me hard again." You order in that low, rasping Southern drawl, the one that can make me cum, just by saying the word to me. And damn it, just the tone, hearing you talk in that way that drives me incoherent with lust, that voice you use on me,, And then tease and torment me by asking me questions when you know the only thing I'm gonna be able to answer, is huh...what? That voice makes my cunt tighten, my belly do that roll over oh gods thing. I moan, long and drawn out enough that your cock starts to swell again.

"Uh-huh. That's my good girl."

Oh fuck me, I whimper softly. That's not fair. He knows what that does to me! I try to glower up at you, but you pinch my nipples again and thrust yourself deeper and I just think, oh fuck it, gimme!

I love you, and I love sucking...and I really don't care what else is going on at the moment. My focus is you...tasting you, pleasing you, watching you watch me as I eagerly and willingly strive to get you hard. I am aware that my cunt is being filled, then emptied, but that's nowhere near as arousing to me as the feeling of your cock growing as I suck and lick it.

When you're good and hard, you suddenly pull out and swing away from me.

"Master, plea..." I start to beg, but your hand is instantly covering my mouth.

"Not a word, unless you want to be gagged." You snarl softly next to my ear. "Understood!"

I nod gingerly. But gods, where are you going? I want to beg you not to leave me. It's not that I'm hating what the woman is doing to me, I'm not feeling that, please god, get me away from this. Because you're here. But I just don't want you to leave me...

I don't have time to agitate, which is good, because knowing me, I'd have ended up with that damn ball gag after just a few minutes...

I had a little give to arch up against my chains. Suddenly I'm learning, you left enough slack in the chains to allow you to slide yourself beneath me. Oh gods! I bite into my lower lip hard enough to almost draw blood, not sure if a wildly aroused moan would earn me the ball gag.

You're still a little slick from my eager mouth, and you lift me up a bit, your hands hot on my ass.

Those same hands pull me open to expose what you want. You settle the hard tip of yourself against my tight anal opening, work the head of your cock into me...then you whisper against my ear.

"Brace yourself baby, might be a rough ride!"

And then you simply allow my own body weight and gravity to accomplish what you want.

Your hard flesh is already taking me, when you remove the hands that were positioning me, I sink fast deeper and deeper onto your shaft.

Oh bloody hell! I don't care about that hated ball gag anymore. As your cock fills me I forget what a ball gag even is!

I remember how to scream though. It hurts a little. There's not a lot of moisture, and I'm tight there, gravity allowing you to fill my ass fast. It does hurt. But it's the kinda pain that I like. The kind of pain that has a woman screaming, oh gods, hurt me good! So I start screaming and yowling and carrying on. I can't hardly move, being that I am tied spread eagle and you are now buried balls deep in my ass and there's this woman still fucking my cunt. But I can yell, and until you shove that ball gag in...I am gonna scream the walls down!

And I do. I grind myself against you, wanting that cock, every little bit of it that I can get into my ass. I'm begging you for more, for harder, for deeper. I'm whimpering and telling you that I love you, that I want you, that I need you. I know I am making a total commotion and in that tiny corner of coherant thought I have left, I am wondering what will come first...you forcing a ball gag in my mouth and behind my teeth, or the police breaking the door in thinking, someone's getting killed here!

"Let's make her cum." I hear you say. And oh my gods...I just do.

You don't even have enough time to slide one hand down my body to play with my clit.

She doesn't even have enough time to speed up her fucking.

I have this crazy thought of yelling, you trained me to do this, you said the word, don't you get mad at me, but you're covering my mouth and I think all loopy, oh cool, no gags, no door breaking in cops...and then I'm just gone, and I'm cumming so hard that my eyes close, and behind my lids I see colors and explosions and even those damn stupid cliche stars...

I have no idea how that woman is doing, but as I do my nova thing, I feel you come deep inside me, and I think, I love him, and the things he introduces me to.

And then it all just starts to fade away, and I depend on you to free me and settle me comfortable...

My mind is an unusual place. I have so many things waiting to be dealt with. And I don't even wanna think about the fact that I've barely posted even half of that Spik(ed) story. Those that have been reading it and liking it, thank you!

Question is, considering I am contemplating-and my ferbile little mind can just shut up-is this a dead end, or does anyone want to see more?

And hey, how about pool tables...smirks.

MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers