A Brat's Thoughts

Story Info
Sometimes even a brat thinks serious.
1.4k words
4
28.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers

Something I have been thinking about...

I was staring at the computer screen tonight, after you had to scoot. It's always such a letdown, after you leave. Trying to decide what I want to do, with you gone.

Then I remembered that you'd sent me pictures. I couldn't go look at them then. I was finishing up a last assignment. With less then seven hours left to finish it. And...it being not a good thing, when I don't get assignments done, was not about to mess with techno.

I apologetically mentioned that. You laughed, and told me you hoped that I wouldn't get it done. I'm starting to think you like punishing me. Of course, we both know, you can do anything you want. You don't have to wait for me to be bad. Not that it would ever be much of a wait. I still seem to get in trouble rather regular.

I'd sent my assignment while we were still talking. So after you left I was free to go and check out the pictures that you had sent to me.

And oh gods, suddenly I am so turned on I can barely sit still as I straddle my narrow bed, the lappy between my spread thighs.

You always know what pictures will arouse me. I think...it's almost diabolical. How do you know me so well?

You told me once, that you send me images that have aroused you. It excites and pleases me that I like, what you like. I know that already. Every picture I see that makes me wet and suddenly wiggly is just another bit of proof that I was meant to belong to you.

After I looked at the pictures there was only one thing to do. It was an easy decision. I wanted to send you a turned on, bad kitty little email.

I really liked the pictures you sent me. My laptop needs to be defragged, so it's working too slow for me to want to look through all the pictures you have sent me that I liked enough to save. But I'm trying to remember if you have sent me one with a woman tied spread eagle face down. I'm kinda guessing not. It's a bit hard to see a woman's tits when she's face down on the bed.

I love all the pictures you send me. Some of them obviously excite me extra special though.

I love the pictures of woman frog tied, the lascivious potential of that sort of bondage is delicious.

And oh gods, you already know that I love the ones that show a woman tied down tight spread eagle on a bed. The thought of being so physically controlled that I could barely even fuck back against you if you decided to cover me with your body and slam your cock deep into my pussy wildly arouses me.

I wouldn't be able to to fight against you tied down like that. I'd just have to take however you decided to fuck me.

So I see a picture of a woman tied down spread eagle and I imagine, soooooo much. So many different ways, so many different things. I close my eyes and I can see you just pounding into me hard, bruising me with your hips and cock. Just using me until you cum.

Or maybe doing me slow and teasing, smiling down at me as I beg you for more, deeper, faster, harder. I know you would have me gagged, so it would be up to my expressive, desperate eyes to plead with you.

And being tied face down, spread eagle? Oh gods yes...please? I'd know, tied like that, you could either fuck me, my ass or my cunt, or punish me. If I had voice you know I would beg you to do all three.

You know that you own every little bit of me. I belong only to you. No one else can have any part of me. I am yours, heart and soul, body and mind.

I have never fallen asleep fast, not even as an innocent child. And you know, because I have told you, that lately sweet soothing slumber is so hard to find. I have too many thoughts and worries on my mind.

While I was seeking sleep, I used to think about actors or rock stars, spin little fantasies about things I wanted to know but had never experienced.

Now I actually don't mind that it takes time for me to fall asleep. Little ones have their charms and their rituals against the terrifying evils of the midnight hours.

You are my charm. No matter how bad the day was, or the fears and worry I laid down with, when I think about you, the bad stuff slides into the background. I haven't yet been hit with any worry or fear that is stronger then my "dreams" about you. I don't think I will be. I am learning that you are very potent.

I know you want me to be open with you. That's something I've had to work at. I've kept a part of myself secret and hidden. I've never trusted enough to give everything. With you though, I have started to open up and to give to you. When I don't you let me know it's not acceptable.

I'm learning a lot from you. You're teaching me how to be a proper submissive. Under your schooling I am trying to learn any lessons first time around. You know that I even have a notebook that I write anything down in that seems important or shouldn't forget this. I don't ever want to fuck up because I forgot something.

But I love the fact that sometimes you want me to be a brat. I think that's what caught your eye in the first place. You liked that pouncy lil wild katt who was totally untamed and unowned.

Always managed though, somehow, to walk that fine line and not offend anyone. I'm a smart little hellion. I like every one until they give me a reason not to. And usually, I'm liked in return.

I think you liked that wildchild part of me.

I know you liked how I used to hiss and spit and try my claws and sharp little baby kitty teeth on you. And I loved that you allowed me to play the arrogant little mouthy brat with you.

Course, honestly not stupid. You have four plus inches in height on me. And a hell of a lot more body weight then me. I have always known you'd win any scuffle pretty fast.

And that turns me on. I love always knowing that you could take me and have me whenever you wanted me. And of course, I honestly can't see myself ever NOT wanting you.

I get such a bad girl thrill thinking about pushing your buttons though. One of these days...oh gods, I know that I will look at you with all of the brat, bitch arrogance that sometimes slips through when I am feeling pissed and pushed and poked.

And I'll tell you, hell no!

You are almost five inches taller then me. You out weigh me by a good amount.

I've always known that you are stronger then me. I know that if I fight you I'll lose pretty fast. I know that you can take me, and have me, whenever you want me. Can't see myself ever not wanting you my heart.

I think that's one of the many things that won me to you. You knew from the start that sometimes I just ache to be a bad kitty. And you allow that sometimes. You know that you can bring me to heel with just a few words. All you have to say is I want my submissive, slave katt.

I told you that when I write the things you tell me to, I have started to sign off with katt, rather then my real name. You know that I understand and analyze myself very well.

I am naming myself as katt lately because I want to acknowledge that I belong to you. And I love it. Both K* and katt are yours. The katt part of me simply does not have to deal with every day reality. She simply and more then contentedly is yours.

It's a wild ride I am on. And I realize more and more each day that I want to keep going!

A little bit of different this tiny bit of writing is. But I am learning and growing, and I hope those few kind enough to spend a few moments reading my simple words don't mind this. Sometimes, even a brat pauses to think!

Brat Fantasies are still bubbling in my eager little mind, honest!

MINKX
MINKX
142 Followers