A Brave New World Ch. 01

Story Info
Leah just turned 18, and now she's fair game to all men!
1.8k words
4.07
50.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the sunlight streaming through my curtains. The sun was already bright in the sky at 7:30, and the sounds of birds chirping and a gentle breeze rustling the leaves of the big willow tree outside my window gave me comfort in my sleepy haze. I smiled as I rolled over, closing my eyes and relaxing back into bed for a few seconds before the haze cleared and my mind began running on all cylinders. Realization hit me like a bag of bricks and I sprang up in bed like a cat who has just a met a most unpleasant dog. Today was my birthday. Today I was 18.

I have always imagined what it would have been like to be alive in a different time. The history books I read at school made the past sound so interesting and free. Back then, the eighteenth birthday was one of the most freeing of all birthdays. Now, it felt like an imprisonment. It all started in 2062. Reynolds was on the political campaign for President, and was determined to make bold changes in the American lifestyle. He believed that women had become too independent, and that it was ruining the country. It's true, America has really gone downhill from what I've read in the history books, but I hardly think it's due to women being equal to men. Reynolds created a bunch of statistics showing what he called a "gradual decline in order" over the past 1000 years, somehow correlating women's freedom with low morality and a lack of "traditional" virtues. Add the will of God into the mix of his justification and you've got your candidate, and somehow -- they bought it. Enough men bought into his spiel to tip the vote in his favor.

Of course, it wasn't Reynolds who snowballed this entire idea out of control, he just created the snowball. After Reynolds was elected things changed drastically, but it wasn't what we know today. Reynolds made it law that a woman could not work more than 25 hours a week, because he believed the majority of a woman's time should be in the home taking care of her husband and children. This part of the law encouraged a lot of single women to get married just to survive; the resistant ones just roomed together to be able to afford rent. Another part of Reynold's new law changes was the vote. Because Reynolds preached that a woman was less than a man (weaker, smaller, and biblically subservient), a woman's vote only counted for half of what a man's vote was worth. This tricky scheme helped to secure the future of his changes, and what helped to get us where we are today.

The year is now 2116. Even Reynolds time period seems like a dream compared to the way America is now. Things have changed a lot. Women can work full-time again, in fact, they must. Which wouldn't be so bad, if we got to pick our own jobs. Men have the freedom to choose where to work, but upon turning 18, women must report to their local government employment office for an assessment of skills and job placement. Woman have also lost the vote completely. The men, surging with all their new found power, eventually worked our votes down to nothing. Women tried to restore full voting rights many times but with the power of only half a vote, we got nowhere. These days, most women have just accepted this fate, while others just grit their teeth and bear it.

The biggest evolution of Reynolds' changes also involves a woman's eighteenth birthday. The law these days states that because men are the dominant sexual being, they can assert their sexual dominance to a woman at any time. Any woman, anytime, anywhere -- with three small exemptions:

1. Women are exempt and considered retired after the age of 65.

2. Women are exempt during pregnancy and for the first two months after giving birth.

3. Women are exempt while they are under the age of 18.

You can now see why I'm freaking out. I'm 18 today. That means any man can do whatever he wants to me whenever he wants. I knew this day was coming, don't get me wrong. I've been thinking about my whole life. This law was passed a few decades before I was born, and was as strong as ever. A part of me inside was screaming, but I knew what was inevitable and I got out of bed trying to put on a calm face. I hopped in the shower, already fully aware of the addendum to the law that states a woman must bathe every morning. After I was done I got dressed quickly and started brushing my hair. It didn't really matter what I wore. I had to go to the employment office this morning to get my new job assignment and I would certainly be given a uniform. After the law passed and men could grope women at will, business owners started forcing their female employees to start wearing super small and sexy uniforms to attract more customers. The outfits not only got the men hot, but gave them easier access to a woman's body. After a few started doing, it caught on like wildfire and now it's practically customary.

I came downstairs to find my parents in the kitchen making toast. I grabbed a slice from the plate next to the toaster and sat down at the table. "Ready to head down to the agency, sweetie?" my mom asked while buttering a piece.

"I guess," I said, not feeling very convinced. I tore a chunk off my toast and ate it. "How long will it take me to do the assessment?"

"About forty-five minutes or so. After that it takes about another ten to fifteen minutes to get your placement and then it's off to work."

I swallowed another chunk of toast and thought about where I might be placed. Nowhere great. Because women were placed in jobs immediately at age 18, they no longer had an option to go to college, and therefore usually had no skills to speak of come assessment time. Women don't get educated work anymore. They mainly worked in the service industry, or as secretaries. I finished my toast and stood up. My mom grabbed her keys and fighting the nervous butterflies in my stomach, I followed her out the front door.

As we were walking down the driveway I noticed our neighbor Carl at his mailbox. I started feeling weak with dread at the thought of him spotting me before we got in the car. Carl had been leering at me since I first started to grow boobs, and I could tell had just been counting the days until I came of age. As my luck would have it, my mom fumbled the keys while trying to unlock the car and dropped them on the pavement. Carl heard the sound and looked up, and grinned when he locked eyes with me. As he sauntered over, I felt my heart start to race.

"Good morning ladies!" Carl said as he came up and smacked my mom's ass, "I hear it's somebody's birthday." Carl started to walk towards me and I instinctively backed up, right into our parked car. He put his big hand on my hip and threw his other arm around my shoulders.

"It is, Carl, but we've got to head down to the employment agency. She hasn't done her assessment yet." My mom opened her car door as I said silent thank yous in my head.

"I won't take long, you'll make it in time. Plus, I've been waiting to be her first."

"Alright," my mom said, "I'll wait in the car but please do make it quick."

Fuck! Thanks a lot, Mom! Really I knew there was nothing she could do about it. I know she didn't like the idea of this gross middle-aged man touching me any more than I did, but we were helpless. As my mom got into the driver's seat and shut the door, Carl pressed up against me more closely. I could already feel the huge lump in his pants waiting to be released. "I've been waiting for this a long time," Carl whispered in my ear, "it's a shame it has to be over so quickly." He ran his hands up underneath my shirt and pulled my bra up to reveal my breasts. He cupped one in each hand and began to suck my left nipple, occasionally biting softly. I began to feel his left hand moving south. I could feel myself tensing but he used his knees to spread my legs apart and then shoved his hand down the front of my jeans. His rough fingers easily found my slit and I froze as he slid one in. He moaned loudly, moving his mouth to my other breast. His finger started to work my hole faster, and my juices started to flow beyond my control. This got him even more excited and he unzipped his pants to pull out a large, thick cock. He grabbed my hand and wrapped it around him, moving it back and forth to instruct me to stroke him. As I touched him I wondered if this thing was going to be inside me soon.

Moments later I got my answer as he stopped, pulled away, and spun me around. Carl pushed my chest down onto the trunk of the car and yanked down my jeans. Here it comes, I thought. He spread my legs and jammed his cock deep into my wet pussy. It felt like I had just had the wind knocked out of me. As my face rested on the car, Carl plunged into me, squeezing my ass cheeks and giving them the occasional slap. He started bucking me faster, his balls smacking at my clit and making me feel simultaneously lustful and mortified. I could feel his dick throbbing inside of me and I knew he was about to blow. A few seconds later he pulled and spun me around again, this time forcing me to my knees. He rested the tip of his cock on my chin and started stroking it quickly. Hot white cum started spurting out and he made sure to get it all over my face. After smearing the last of it across my lips, he forced my mouth open and shoved himself inside. "Time to clean me up," he said with a smirk. I did what I was told and sucked his dick clean, already resigning myself to this future.

"Good girl," Carl said as he pulled up his pants. He gave me a wink and walked back to his house as I got into the car. My face was still covered with his cum. "There are some tissues in the glove box," my mom said. As I began to wipe off my face, my mom started the car and we drove to the agency.