A Bridge Between Worlds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got it," he said. Grabbing her firmly around her tiny waist, Shane flipped her straight backwards, falling on top of her in missionary position while keeping his cock imbedded within her the whole time, much to Kendra's surprise and extreme pleasure. Now pounding her pussy with every fiber of his being, beads of sweat began forming on his forehead, dripping down onto her heaving breasts. Shane didn't let up for a moment, continuing to hit her sensitive G-spot while drawing ever closer to his own orgasm. When Kendra performed his all-time favorite move, grabbing his ass cheeks as he plowed her, Shane knew it was all over.

"Gonna... cum..." he grunted.

Nodding vigorously, Kendra replied, "Me... too... do it... please cum inside me!"

As Shane pounded his last into her, he roared in ecstasy as he unloaded his semen into her, coating the walls of her pussy in his juices. This was all Kendra needed to arrive at her own climax.

"Oh... oh yes! Shane... Shane... ShaneShaneShane! OH SHANE!" she screamed in pleasure, relishing his previous instruction to use his real name. As her pussy finished convulsing around his wonderful cock, Shane finally collapsed, laying his head on her soft breasts. She kissed him lovingly on the forehead, feeling his breathing on her chest the whole time.

"Kendra," Shane whispered breathlessly, "Thanks."

"You're welcome, Shane."

*****

"Do you think they'll be alright?" Mike asked Melody as they arrived home. "He seemed really shaken from the whole experience. I'm worried I might have pushed him too hard on the whole Stacy thing."

"He'll be fine," Melody said reassuringly. "Kendra will take excellent care of him. In a few months, I'd bet you wouldn't even recognize the new Shane Walker."

Sighing in relief, Mike replied, "I'm glad."

The couple spent the rest of the evening off, relaxing together and just enjoying each other's company. After a dip in the courtyard pool, they strolled around the palace grounds leisurely, stopping every so often to admire a piece of artwork or rare antique. Grabbing a bowl of fruit, the pair locked themselves in their room for the remainder of the night, munching on their sweet snack in-between their plentiful lovemaking sessions. Finally, they passed out in a contented haze.

Mike and Melody awoke the next day very refreshed, feeling well prepared for whatever their next task brought them. After finishing off the last of the fruit from the night before for breakfast, they took their usual shower under the waterfall of their quarters, accompanied by their customary groping, of course. After dressing for the day, Melody in a black tank top and tan capris and Mike in a blue polo and khaki shorts, the pair made their way out to the courtyard. There, they saw Selena chatting with a tall man wearing sandy yellow robes.

"Good morning!" she called to them. "Mike, Melody, you remember King Nadir of the Wind Jinn, yes?"

"Of course! How are you?" Melody replied, extending her hand in greeting.

"Very well, thank you my dear," Nadir answered, shaking both of their hands.

"I assume your presence means that our next target is a member of your tribe, correct?" Mike inquired.

"Right you are," Nadir responded. "May I join you in your quarters? It will be much quieter for our work."

"Of course, right this way," Mike said, leading the way.

"See you later, Selena!" Melody called.

"Take care, Melody!" she sang back.

As the trio left, Selena, strolled leisurely around the courtyard, enjoying the beautiful weather they were experiencing that day. She had the day off, and could return to her room for some peace and quiet, but thought better of it. Days this nice are very few and far between. Continuing her walk, Selena found herself lost in thought, remembering the night she and Melody had spent together. Still incredibly touched by Melody's kindness, she reflected on her advice.

Just keep your eyes, and your heart, open. You'll find what you're looking for, maybe where you least expect it.

Sighing, Selena muttered to herself, "Easy for you to say, Melody. I patiently waited to find Mike for you... I don't want to wait that long to find a wonderful man of my own..."

Finding the air in the courtyard too stuffy, Selena entered the central tower and rode the elevator up to the observation platform near the top. Stepping outside, the cool air was much fresher, and quickly helped put her more at ease. She leaned against the brass railing, gazing out into the Rub' al Khali. As she closed her eyes, lost in thought once more, the sound of approaching footsteps came from behind her.

"Good morning, Selena," came the voice of King Farzan.

"Good morning, your Highness. Do you wish to have privacy? I can take my leave," she replied respectfully.

"No, please stay," he said warmly. "I normally do my best work in the mornings, but I felt compelled to go outside today. A day as beautiful as this should not be spent alone and indoors."

With a laugh, she replied, "I had that same thought mere minutes ago."

For several minutes, the pair stood in silence, simply enjoying the natural beauty surrounding them. The soft breeze felt wonderful on their faces, blowing in from the east. Tentatively, Farzan was the first to break the silence.

"Selena, is everything alright?"

Taking a sharp breath in as she tried to comprehend the meaning of his question, she replied, "Of course... whatever do you mean?"

"Well, it is just that, for the past several days, I have noticed your demeanor has seemed much quieter and reserved than usual, almost as if something is weighing heavily on your mind. I simply feel that I should ask."

Smiling, she said to him, "You are very kind, but it is nothing for you to concern yourself with, your Excellency."

Farzan shook his head, replying, "Selena, we have known each other for thousands of years. You know by now, just as I do, that our relationship is far more than merely King and Vizier. I can honestly say that you are one of my closest friends. I value you, far more than just as my advisor, and I do concern myself with your wellbeing. Now, I will ask again, is everything alright?"

Selena sighed; there was no fooling him. "It's just that... it's been so wonderful seeing Mike and Melody again. However, the daily reminder of their loving and intimate relationship has brought up certain... memories."

"Ahmad," Farzan replied, nodding in understanding.

"Yes," she said quietly.

Moving closer to her, Farzan light placed his hand on top of hers. "He was my friend too... we both lost a part of ourselves that day. Still, we cannot lose sight of his sacrifice, or else we risk tainting his memory."

"I know," Selena said, choking back a tear. "He was a hero. He was courageous, loyal, and exceedingly selfless. I just... a part of me wishes that, in that moment, he had been selfish. Oh god, now I feel horrible for even thinking that..."

"You are not horrible," Farzan reassured her. "That feeling is not an unnatural one. Rather, I think it makes you appear... quite human."

The pair immediately cracked up laughing. Calling one another "human" was often an inside joke amongst Jinn and Genies, and was a sign of incredible friendship to be able to use such a joke without it being taken as an insult. After several minutes of random laughter, Selena was feeling much better.

"Thank you," she said to Farzan.

"Anytime, my friend. If you ever need anything, you know where to find me."

*****

"You sure this is the right place?" Mike asked.

"Positive. They're definitely here," Melody replied.

The couple stood in front of an enormous office building in Tokyo, Japan. Their work with King Nadir had brought them here, where the third servant genie apparently was. Entering the building, they took the elevator up to the top floor, as that was where Melody sensed a strong magical presence. As they stepped out of the elevator, they arrived at a reception desk, where a gorgeous Japanese woman of approximately twenty-eight years greeted them. She wore almost no makeup, yet her face was flawless and pure, needing only a hint of lip-gloss. Her silky black hair was tied up in a bun, and her white blouse flowed gracefully down her chest, tracing the outline of her B-cup breasts.

"Good day," she greeted them. "How may I help you?"

"Hello, we need to speak with Mr. Hiro Watanabe," Mike said.

Bowing slightly, she replied, "So sorry, but Mr. Watanabe is booked solid today, and not available for meetings. I will need to set up an appointment for you."

"I think he'll want to clear his schedule for us, Kimiko," Melody said with a smile.

The woman was silent for several seconds. She wore no nametag, yet these individuals knew her name. How they gained this knowledge, she could not be certain; Hiro very rarely brought her out in public, and certainly had not told anyone her name. Their relationship was an extremely private one.

"If... you'll give me one moment please," she said.

"Of course," Mike replied.

Kimiko went over to the door behind the desk, adjusting her black pencil skirt as she walked, punched in the security code, and entered into Hiro Watanabe's workroom. Strolling down the aisles of machines and computers, she finally found him, sitting as usual in the dark at his master computer at the back of the room.

"Master," she said softly.

Turning around in his chair, his thirty year-old face bore a look of confusion. "Kimiko? Is everything alright?"

"I am not sure," she said. "We have two guests who are here to see you."

"Did you tell them they need an appointment?"

"I did. They... said you should clear your schedule. They also... know my name."

Hiro scratched his head, running his hand through his short, black hair. If they knew Kimiko's name, they clearly had to have some connection to her powers, but what that connection was, he couldn't be sure. After checking the security camera on his computer to get a look at their visitors, Hiro asked, "Do you sense any danger from them?"

"No, I do not. However, the girl clearly has a magical origin of some sort. I can only hypothesize that she is a genie as well," Kimiko replied.

Nodding, Hiro said, "Very well, I'll see them. But stay on alert; at the first sign of trouble, get us out of there right away, understand?"

"Yes, Master," Kimiko responded, bowing slightly.

Ever since he had first met Kimiko fifty years previous, Hiro had been paranoid of other magical creatures. He had always harbored a fear that some strange creature would appear someday to attack him or Kimiko. Thus, he had her erect a powerful barrier of magic around his office, one that only she or he could pass through without prior authorization. This was ultimately the reason that Mike and Melody had been forced to use the front door of the building, rather than arriving by magical means.

Exiting into the reception lobby, Hiro extended his hand, saying, "Good day. My name is Hiro. And you are?"

"Mike, and this is my wife, Melody," he answered, shaking Hiro's hand.

"A pleasure to meet you," Melody said warmly.

"Let us skip the pleasantries, if you will," Hiro said shortly. "Who are you really? How do you know Kimiko?"

"You're a smart man, Hiro; one of the smartest on the planet. I think you may already know the answer to that question," Mike replied with a grin.

Eyeing Melody for several moments, Hiro said, "You're not human, are you?"

"Nope," Melody answered. "I'm a genie, like Kimiko."

"Then how the hell did you find us? Kimiko told me that genies aren't allowed to track each other's whereabouts, as a safety feature."

"That's because I'm a more powerful genie than Kimiko."

Looking quickly at Kimiko, Hiro now had a panicked look on his face. "We need to go," he said.

"Don't worry, you two are in no danger," Mike said, raising his hand. "We are here at the request of the Council of Four."

"Why? What does the Council want?" Kimiko inquired.

"You know what he is talking about?" Hiro asked her.

Kimiko shrugged. "Partially. I know of the Council, as they are the ones who define the laws for all genies in the world. As to what they want, only these two can answer that, it seems."

Mike and Melody went into their now-familiar explanation of the recent changes made by the Council of Four regarding free will. Kimiko listened intently, while Hiro remained antsy, seemingly still expecting trouble, though he had calmed significantly in the time since first learning of Melody's true nature. By the time he had finished hearing their explanation, Hiro's mind was much more at ease, now processing all of the information he had just been given.

"Most interesting. I apologize for my long silence, but it is simply my nature. I always take a large amount of time to fully understand an unfamiliar situation before responding to it," Hiro said.

"I understand completely. I'm the same way," Mike replied.

"Thank you. I will need a bit more time to decide how best to respond to what you are asking of me, but in the meantime, would you like to see my laboratory?"

Mike's eyes went wide; the technology produced by Hiro's company was legendary the world over. Some had gone so far as to call him the second coming of Steve Jobs. "That... would be awesome," Mike finally answered.

Mike and Melody followed Kimiko and Hiro through the security door and into his workroom. Hiro quickly flipped a switch, turning on the bright overhead lights in the large area. As they perused through his treasures, Mike and Melody were awestruck at seeing the inner workings of some of the most incredible technology the world had ever seen.

"No way," Mike marveled as he approached a glass case. "Is this what I think it is?"

"You bet your ass!" Hiro said jovially. "That was the first working prototype I built of my fully interactive 3-D holographic projector. Obviously, it's much bigger than the ones everyone uses in their phones nowadays, but this is the one that started it all."

"This is incredible," Melody said. "Kimiko, did you help in any of this?"

With a cute giggle, she replied, "Actually, no. All of Hiro's professional and technological achievements were made completely on his own."

"Wow, so he really is the genius everyone says he is?" Melody asked.

"Indeed he is. Truthfully, I only assisted in helping to create some of his more... personal technologies."

"Does that mean what I think it means?" Mike asked Hiro with a sly grin, watching the look of embarrassment spread across the man's face.

"Let us say that... my Master can be rather... creative at times," Kimiko said playfully, resulting in Hiro burying his face in his hands.

"Why are you doing this to me, Kimiko?" he moaned in humiliation.

"Hey, chin up!" Mike said, pulling Hiro up straight. "Is any of it hurting yourself or anyone else?"

"Well, no."

"Is any of it harming your relationship with Kimiko?"

With a laugh, Hiro replied, "No, she rather enjoys my perverse side, actually."

"Then to each his own," Mike said. "Just... keep the details to yourself if you don't mind." This elicited a chorus of laughs from the room.

After a few more minutes of perusing the laboratory, Hiro spoke up. "Mike, I have given thought to what you are asking of Kimiko and me. Even though I have only sparingly made wishes that required us to interfere with another's free will, it is impossible to say that I will not have need of this ability at any point in the future. I cannot say for certain what situation would warrant it, but I feel that giving up this capability would logically not be a smart idea."

Nodding, Mike replied, "I understand what you're saying; you don't want to back yourself into a corner unnecessarily. However, bear in mind that any situation extreme enough to warrant such use of Kimiko's powers would also allow her to use the full extent of the rest of her powers as well. There is no situation I could conceive of that you would not still have the utmost protection from Kimiko, even with this new restriction."

"Be that as it may, this still feels like an unwise move. It is merely a gut instinct, but my instinct has never steered me wrong before," Hiro said.

Thinking for a few moments, Mike mentally recalled several of the details about Hiro's life he had read earlier, until finally coming across a key bit of information that might help him. "Hiro, I remember reading in your biography that your brother, Akio, is also a technological whiz, is that right?"

"Yes, that is correct."

"Have you ever worked with him?"

Pausing momentarily, Hiro replied, "Only in our youth. As we entered our careers, we each took different paths. My focus was improving practical, real-world technologies, while his was on breaking new and unheard-of ground in the field of robotics. He did offer me a job once, but I had to decline."

"Why was that?" Mike asked.

"Akio wanted me to help him develop... A.I."

"Artificial Intelligence? That's... incredible."

Nodding, Hiro said, "Yes, but also incredibly dangerous. Akio's goal was to give free will to machines, so that they could think, feel, and reason for themselves. I could not in good conscience participate in such a project. This is because, if successful, we would be giving robots an ability that, since the beginning of recorded history, has only been possessed by humans. Often times, we have not made the best use of this ability, but the consequences would be far worse, I fear, if it were given to robots who ultimately would not know how to completely handle their new freedom. Every computer simulation I ran ended badly for humanity... extremely badly."

"I see," Mike replied. "So, even Asimov's Laws of Robotics would not be enough to prevent something catastrophic from happening?"

"Correct. Ultimately, my simulations showed that the robots, without the thousands of years of experience we humans have, would eventually find their new intelligence and free will in conflict with the Three Laws, forcing them to choose between them. If they sided with the Three Laws, they would likely destroy all technology on the planet, ensuring that no machine can ever harm a human. If they sided with their own free will, well... use your imagination."

Smiling, Mike said, "Free will is an awesome responsibility, isn't it?"

"It is," Hiro agreed.

"I must commend you, Hiro. You had the opportunity presented to you to change the world forever, but declined to do so, knowing the likely consequences. You decided not to play God."

"Precisely."

"So then riddle me this: doesn't using Kimiko's magic to interfere with another person's free will amount to playing God as well?"

Standing in stunned silence, Hiro took a full two minutes to respond. "It... does, I suppose," he finally said. Pondering this revelation, he looked intently into Mike's eyes, seeing a confidence rarely found in the world today. "You are something else, my friend. I had a complete defense of my decision fully prepared in my mind, and you dismantled all of it with a single question." Taking Kimiko's hand lovingly, he said, "If you feel that it is best for the world to limit a genie's powers in this way, I will support that."

Mike smiled, not needing to say anything more. Melody then stepped forward to begin the amendment process...

*****

Farzan, you fool... stop overthinking this...

As the sun set for the day, King Farzan paced across the floor of his quarters, his mind lost in thought. Though he had been productive in his labors that day, he was still unsettled, primarily due to his conversation with Selena earlier in the day. In such situations, he was often prone to having conversations and arguments with himself in his head.