A Brief History of Sex

Story Info
My adult life in a few sexual encounters.
19k words
4.58
7.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There have been many encounters and activities over the years many with very fond memories that involved nothing more than the slightest kiss or briefest touch, others that were a lot more involved but for the life of me I can't remember a name or anything other than the sketchiest details, some through alcohol, others through selective memory.

I was pretty much a late starter, one of my first encounters I remember was a Christmas snog in the back of a mates car with an elf in between pubs, her mate seemed less impressed but I guess we were young and no lasting harm was done. Although getting into my Elf's Christmas stockings would have been better than any present.

Early years

The following all happened in the last year or so of education, I must have been 18 at the time and while I was regularly getting into pubs and clubs I wasn't so lucky with girls.

There was a nightclub in Birmingham that myself a group of friend occasionally went to, I think it was called Millionaires but there were so many clubs that I could have that confused. Anyway this Saturday night there was a larger group than normal with about a dozen or so of us, drinking and dancing and generally having a good night. None of the group were romantically attached as far as I was aware, no boyfriend/girlfriends within the group and didn't really give it much more thought.

One or two of the group drifted off during the evening chatting up or getting chatted up while the rest of us carried on having our own little party.

It came as a bit of a surprise when I got into a heavy snog with Claire. She was pretty good to look at and I had known her for a few years but had never really had the urge to lock lips or do anything else. Claire for a eighteen year old had some very impressive breasts and in the dark of the nightclub I found my hand being pulled and firmly placed onto them. The snog seemed to last for hours but in reality I probably had about ten minutes of feeling up her tits.

I never dated Claire but we remained friends and hooked up for some similar snogging once or twice over the next year. There was one time however, and I may have this very wrong, that I think I had more of an opportunity but didn't take it.

It was during the summer holidays, days were long and sometimes boring so I did a ring around to see if anyone wanted to go out or do something. When I rang Claire I got an invite to her house, nothing overly unusual there I thought, but when I got there she was resigned to sun bathing in the garden. Laid out on a towel in a small bikini.

I dutifully applied sun lotion on her back, she even undid the bikini top to avoid strap marks, she did remain lying face down so it wasn't as if I was getting a full on display but I have to wonder whether that was the first opportunity missed. Maybe not to lose my virginity but I think some direct tit fondling may definitely have been on the cards. Nothing more ever came of this and an opportunity to repeat it and find out never came up again, I guess the lesson here is if you don't ask you don't get. Trouble was I didn't learn that lesson and repeated the same mistake numerous times over the coming years.

My next encounter was another party, this one was at the local rugby club, again a reasonable amount of alcohol was involved and having got chatting with Felicity, a girl in the year but one I didn't really know, I suggested we go outside for some air as there were just too many people in the club watching and making stupid comments if you even tried to have a kiss.

We found a dark spot out of the way and quickly set about some heavy kissing, Flicky showing no objections to me slipping my hand up inside her top and mauling her small breasts, she did however block all attempts with any other touching and so I returned to her tits (over the bra but under the shirt) until she decided she had had enough and went back to the party.

I never repeated that with Felicity, she denied even having kissed me when someone mentioned it later she blushed and ran off quite quickly anyway.

Denise was the first of my American encounters. I had been on an exchange earlier in the year to New York and had made a lot of friends without actually doing anything, there was a snog with a girl called Randy but that was part of a truth or dare game on a coach driving down to Washington DC so I'm not going to really count that.

The circumstances of getting together with Denise was once again through another game of truth or dare. We were on a day trip by train, think we were going to York, and Denise took a dare. The dare was to French kiss one of the Brits and two minutes later, because we moved away from the rest of the group we were snogging in-between the buffet car and where the rest of passengers were. The highlight was probably the offer from ticket collector if we wanted to use his office for some privacy.

We didn't, and that was that. We did snog a couple more times, but Denise turned out to be surprisingly accomplished at protecting her breasts from my searching hands, she returned a week or so later and her breasts left without having had any English cajoling.

Christmas time came and went, I spent quite a bit of time working in a restaurant as a waiter, the rest of the time I was out with my friends, such a simple life when you look back on it. I had an invite to a new year's eve party and having organised a meal just before Christmas with a bunch from college I had got friendly with Sarah but we hadn't done anything. I invited her and although I ended up driving we went along, me taking my cheap champagne Christmas present from work to add to the party fizz.

Midnight came and I found myself staring straight into Sarah's eyes, ideal if the happy new year kiss is a thing to be believed in. We got a gentle tap at some point as we were still kissing about five minutes later, but the excitement and feeling that something was there fizzed between us.

The party broke up and I drove Sarah home, having parked neither of us were keen on getting out and it didn't take long to resume our kiss that was cut short earlier. The kiss was long and deep and soooo nice. Sarah was clever and very beautiful. Tall and slender and I remember she always had a lovely smell about her. Sarah was quite passive though and allowed me to dictate our kissing, taking part but just not instigating anything. My hands got to roam freely over Sarah's body, but they mainly went from her waist to her hair and back again, then to her thighs and back again before I plucked up to courage to move to her breasts. Sarah carried on kissing so I took that as a green light to play with her boobs. I remember undoing her blouse buttons and making a right faff of trying to undo her bra. I think in the end I gave up opting instead to pull the cup down and allow my fingers to touch her naked breast.

I kissed her neck lightly and then down until I kissed all the way to her exposed nipple pulling her nipple with my lips and flicking my tongue around it in circles. When I pulled my face away I saw that I had left a red mark on her boob just above the nipple, it had been completely unintentional. We kissed for a long time in the car, the windows were completely steamed up.

Paranoia was the thing that stopped anything else happening that night, again I think if I had tried something else, maybe to put my hand inside Sarah's jeans I might have been allowed but it was nearly 3am now and we were both thinking that her Dad might come looking to see what the steamed up car parked outside her house was doing. Plus it was bloody cold in the car. Unfortunately that was about the last time I went out with Sarah, which was a real shame.

About six months drifted past until another group of Americans came over on the exchange, there was one girl on this trip that I had met the year before when I went to America and we had been writing to each other for over a year. As the college didn't have enough host families for Americans we had offered to get involved so I found myself at Birmingham airport along with the other families waiting for them to arrive. My exchange student was a guy called Eric, I had spoken with him a couple of times but today would be the first time I met him.

The group was being bussed up from London having flown into Heathrow. As the bus arrived we recognized a few faces at the windows and everyone was eagerly watching on to greet their guests. First off of the bus was Jolie, the girl I had been writing to. She had already spotted me and almost ran over to me giving me the biggest public kiss I had ever been on the end of. I think half of the parents and teachers that had come to meet the Americans wondered what the hell was going on as she wrapped her arms around me and did the long lost lovers routine in the middle of the pavement.

After that I had a touch of explaining to do and also greet Eric but it was looking like it would be a good month.

We kissed a lot over the next week or two, trying to spend as much time together on the trips as we could. As you might expect with a teenage exchange programme there were a lot of parties and we fully expected to take advantage of one of them to spend some quality alone time together. The first unsupervised party came along within a couple of days, but freedom and irresponsibility on this occasion added up to drinking too much too fast and Jolie spent most of the evening throwing up.

It took a couple of days for her to recover from what I think was her first hangover but she bounced back.

As happens with exchanges although there were about a dozen hosts and guests, within that magical 24 people there were clicks and little sub-groups. My guest Eric was best friends with Debbie, Andrea and Rob (I think?) so the tendency was to hang around with their hosts. Unfortunately Jolie's host had a different circle of friends so it took some organisation to get both groups together and socialising.

Our next opportunity and as it turned out our last was an outing to the cinema, I managed to get the seat next to Jolie and promptly missed most of the film by snogging throughout, but here was my master plan.

After the film the whole group was going to head to the pub for a drink, I thought it would be good for Jolie and me to walk to the pub giving us a little time alone and away from the group. All good so far, especially as Jolie agreed very quickly.

Unfortunately there were a few things I didn't take into account, 1. The distance between the cinema and pub (twenty minute walk). 2. The current time 10.30 - last orders were at 11pm so that gave us 30 minutes. 3. Somewhere sensible enough to stop en-route.

So as the others raced off to the pub in the cars, Jolie and I started a route march to my chosen secluded spot.

Ten minutes later we were there, dry sheltered, away from passers-by, I thought I had hit the perfect spot, I bet the shop doorway of Miss Selfridges has never been called that before. Hidden behind the supporting pillars we re-engaged in our kissing with the intention of moving it on a bit.

I started with over the jumper breast fondling, tick no objections. Moving to under the jumper over the bra, another tick. I still hadn't mastered bra's so having mauled Jolie's breasts for a short time I moved to her jeans.

Un-popping some buttons I pushed my hand down and inside her knickers, pubes! Oh my god. Going lower was difficult, I'm not sure whether it was my complete inexperience or her tight jeans but it was definitely a very fumbly experience but I do remember eventually managing to work my finger inside her pussy. Now what, movement was very restricted, she wasn't screaming yes and moaning. Was I doing it wrong, was she enjoying it at all. She was still kissing me though so my instinct told me it couldn't all be bad.

It was at this stage that I tried to get her involved too, I guided her hand to my jeans hoping she would unzip me and do something similar. She didn't. Her hand stayed on my jeans but that was it. So I unzipped myself and coaxed her hand onto my cock. Jolie touched me but only briefly because at that precise perfect moment two security guards with torches lit us up to make sure we weren't breaking into the shop!

They didn't hang around for long but as soon as they dropped their lights nor did we. Rushing the short distance from the shops to the pub.

That should have been the first step to me losing my virginity, and Jolie's as I later found out, and if things had been different I am positive that we would have snuck away and had sex at some point on the exchange, however the next five minutes completely trashed any chance I ever had.

Walking into the pub we both went off to see different friends, and get drinks. Obviously there were a few comments and raised eyebrows at the fact we had been missing for forty minutes. The nail in the coffin was the Spanish inquisition from my circle of friends and the actions they made. I can't even remember telling them anything but possibly the non-denial was enough for Jolie to be mortified and dump me at the next opportunity. Of all of my relationships and encounters this is the one I feel most guilty about and realise that my immature actions hurt someone very special to me, and it isn't just because if I hadn't been a dick I would have got laid - honest. But that was that and we moved on, quite quickly as it happens.

Another of the American girls took a bit of a shine to me after Jolie which first started at Drayton Manor Park and Zoo on another day out. Darlene was the oldest of the exchange students having already turned 19. The day at Drayton I remember being a hot day, which meant shorts and t-shirts and even less for some of the girls.

I had a range of bright and garish surfing style shorts which I often wore and today was no different. Standing in line for the log flume I was behind Darlene who was wearing short white shorts and a white crop top. The contrast against her dark skin was great and I remember she was attracting a lot of looks from people passing by. Darlene did have a great pair of tits and the crop top had a good amount of cleavage on show, I think she may have had a bikini on underneath as I think a couple of the girls did.

Darlene was holding my hand and had been trying to raise my spirits after breaking up with Jolie, especially as she was already off with another guy and they seemed to be getting on pretty well.

At some point in the queue I realised I was sporting a substantial hard on, hand holding had turned to a few cuddles and I'm pretty certain Darlene had felt me prod her once or twice. It didn't help at all that she had me wrap my arms around her as we shuffled along the queue with my cock pressing up against her ass as we moved.

When we got to the ride I sat at the back with Darlene directly in front of me, a couple more from our group were in front of Darlene but I can't even remember who they were. I managed to discreetly adjust my rocket before Darlene sat down, the design of the ride being one where your legs go either side of the person in front and them almost sitting in your lap. The log flume at Drayton I seem to remember was quite a long one and had lots of darkened tunnels. Kissing started as soon as the ride moved, although it proved difficult the will of the young managed it, tit groping came as an added bonus in the first tunnel and continued whenever we thought we could.

We went on the ride quite a few times that day. As with most theme park rides there is always a photo taken at some point, the most interesting, before it was deleted by the staff, being Darlene's exposed breasts on about the sixth log flume ride of the day.

I stayed paired up with Darlene for the rest of the time the American's were over, mainly snogging at parties or on the transport to and from various trips but it was relatively light stuff with nothing heavy, apart from at one house party. It was the last party before the American's went home and as usual there was lots of drinking and mucking about.

This one had been planned as a mass sleepover, although the hosts parents were enforcing strict girls upstairs, boys downstairs for the actual sleeping arrangements, but before then everyone was either in the very large garden or in the open conservatory. The party proceeded the same as any other party really, drinking and games followed by darkness and illicit activity, or more drinking and games if you didn't get involved in the other.

I was lucky again, Darlene and myself had slunk off to a corner of the garden and did a fair amount of snogging. As the darkness grew we got a little braver, and probably a lot drunker finally reaching the point where we both had hands inside the others underwear. Fingering Darlene was a lot easier than it had been with Jolie, this wasn't anything personal it was just due to the clothing and position. This was also the first time a girl had actually touched my cock for more than a couple of seconds. From the way Darlene wanked me off I am sure she had done this before and she made me cum quite quickly leaving a sticky mess inside my jeans. I carried on fingering Darlene for some time after I had cum but I never managed to bring her to an orgasm. In the end we kept getting interrupted by other drunken guests who kept coming over to see if we were having sex.

As I went off to the bathroom to get cleaned up I did spot Jolie with Nick huddled under a blanket and from the look on his face I was pretty certain Jolie was on the brink of making him cum too.

Returning to Darlene after the bathroom she had moved into the conservatory along with everyone else but had fallen asleep thereby removing any hope of a repeat performance. I left the party shortly afterwards as there were some other comments and suggested couplings that pissed off Eric to the point that he didn't want to be at the party anymore.

That was the last party we had and the Americans went back home, contact was lost and it stayed that way until many years later when Facebook enabled some photo and story swapping from our youth.

I say that was it with the Americans on the trip, but myself and two friends did go out to New York a few weeks after the trip ended, we arranged to stay with some of these friends and spent a couple of weeks hanging out with part of the group we had become close with.

I only saw Darlene once on the trip, another late night party, resulting in another handjob and her getting fingered again but this time in a hot tub in the back garden of one of her friends.

After school finished I worked in a local pub, I had a job lined up to start in January and was really now just killing time for a couple of months before I moved away to start a new life.

My job was pretty intense, I had to move away from home, work long hours and potentially go away at very short notice. It was great. I lived with a similar group of guys, working, studying and whenever we could partying too. The money I earned was fairly small but with accommodation, food and clothing all provided all the money I got was mine to spend on anything I wanted.

As my training progressed I started to go back to Birmingham on weekends, catching up with friends and enjoying myself. Most of my friends were working now too and it allowed us to be generous when dating or taking a girl out for an evening.

It was also much easier to get into the clubs now and a weekend always tended to include a night out clubbing in one place or another. I met Carla in a club, again another old school friend and she had been part of the group that had gone to America on the first school exchange. I had fancied Carla for a long time but had never managed to do anything about it. This time I was out with friends from work and in introducing him to some of the girls I ended up dancing with Carla and managed a bit of a kiss on the dance floor, this never really went anywhere but we dated for a short time with it eventually fizzling out.