A Brighton Weekend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aimie2469
Aimie2469
342 Followers

"I have never, never ever cum like that! Holy fuck, what did you do to me, I am ruined for life until you fuck me again... Phew Aimie, what the fuck did you do to me!!?"

As we held each other close, our kiss softly absorbed the others trust and desire of one for the other as I softly asked:

"Did you cum?"

Margaret began to laugh hysterically:

"Oh you fucking bitch... Did I cum the Mare asks? Just you fucking wait, I'll get you for that!"

And we laughed!

It didn't take her long to recover and as she did we got into some pretty wonderful kissing time. I make no apology for repeating the fact that I love to kiss, I make no apology for repeating the fact that I love to kiss everywhere, and everything! Margaret was obviously of the same mind as me as her passion for kissing clearly demonstrated. At one point I quipped that we were so alike in our delights and ways of loving another woman that I should perhaps refer to her as my "Mini Me!" It was a quip that solicited a quick slap on my arse as she jokingly reminded me that all good things come in little packages; pussy included!

We had been lying on our backs, holding hands when Margaret rose on one elbow saying:

"Hey baby, I got to pee!"

With this she leapt from the bed and disappeared into the bathroom, the door closing behind her.

Minutes later she reappeared, holding a towel and drying her hands. Standing at the foot of the bed she emanated a somewhat cheeky grin, the grin of a mischievous child! Looking at her I smiled the question:

"OK, now what are you up to?"

"Nothing!" the grin now broader than ever.

"Yea right!"

As she laughed at my retort a hand disappeared beneath the towel and as it dropped away she was wearing a strap-on, proudly brandishing a pretty good size silicon dildo. Margaret was stroking it, playing with it as though she were wanking a dick. Her other hand holding a tube of lube, which she now liberally spread over the shaft of this good looking purple toy.

"You wanna fuck baby?"

"Only if you really know how to use that thing."

"Oh I do, trust me I do!"

"Then why don't you come get me ready and have at it lover."

As Margaret climbed over the foot of the bed she opened my legs, lay between them and gave my pussy a damn good licking, preparing me, and I have to admit getting me so damn wet and so sensitive that in the end I grabbed her by the head, pulled her to me and told her:

"Fuck me baby, fuck me deep!"

Checking that the dildo was still adequately lubed, Margaret expertly teased the lips of my pussy, sliding the dick up and down before resting it at the introitus of my cunt and gently probing until, in an easy sliding motion she slowly penetrated me, a few tender strokes back and forth before she gradually descended until its entire 7" length was well and truly engaged.. Oh yes, she had my attention, and as I passionately kissed her, she began to fuck... Slowly at first but as we both settled into the giving and taking of her toy, as both the lube and my own juices mingled to lubricate, she began to quicken her pace... Rising up on her arms her pelvis rocked back and forth, the natural curvature of the dildo pointing its head to the roof of my cunt and rubbing against that magical area of mucosa, the G-spot...

Its weird to consider that only a year previous I would not let a strap near me. It took Linda a lot of encouraging conversation to let her try it with me. She took her time and over a few weeks she slowly increased both dildo size and pace and my enjoyment grew exponentially in relationship to her effort; now to the point of my loving pleasure, a fact, that at this very moment in time with Margaret, I was not only enjoying but moving toward orgasm...

Looking up at her perched above me I reached for her tits, squeezing both and pinching her nipples as she with increasing pace, seeing my body flush red and my breathing quicken, she lowered her body directly on me, moving her pelvis not only back and forth but also side to side, the dildo exciting every angle of me as it fucked within me:

Biting, licking and kissing my neck and causing tingling sensations that made my ears buzz, I heard her voice, a light echo in my mind:

"Do it baby, cum for me, let Margaret know that your being well fucked, let me hear you my lesbian bitch lover!"

I did, oh did I fucking ever!

In an instant, as she bit my neck, as she flipped my nipples in her fingers and utilizing not only the deep strokes of the dildo, but her Belly Dancing skills of pulsating her pelvis, writhing between my legs my entire nervous system succumbed to the magical explosion of orgasm and I 'Screamed!'

"YES, fuck you don't stop!"

I grasped her head, glaring into her eyes, screaming at her:

"FUCK ME, fuck me hard, oh fucking hell Margaret..."

My orgasm took overt control of my senses and I squirmed beneath her... As my body rose toward that apex of completion she was suddenly gone from my sight, the dildo no longer in me, and in that very mini-second her mouth was on me, her tongue avid on my clit. I screamed as she sucked, sucking like limpet onto my clit and my cum exploded from me to her... Cum oozed from me and into her vorous mouth. Only returning to pay kissing homage to my mouth when I was truly quiet. Her kisses generous in their caring for the sensitivity of my satiated body! Lying in my arms, my right hand gently stroking the soft skin of her buttocks, Margaret rose on one elbow, her other hand gently caressing my face, her thumb softly touching the vermilion of my lips, softly kissing me before lying at my side, her lips close to my ear and whispering:

"So, can I take it you came!?"

All I could do was pinch her bum and lightly slap her arse, I was in no condition to do anything else.

"Bitch!" she murmured as we lay, lovingly recovering from this incredible act of sex!

Showering together we again enjoyed moments of illicit touch and kiss. Margaret asked, "When will you come back? We have to do this again you know, this was just too good for a once-er." I had to agree. Returning to the room, I opened a bottle of Shiraz, as I poured the wine her mobile chimed the arrival of a text. "Excuse me for just a moment" Margaret sent her reply and our conversation continued. I told her of my Linda, and if I should return I had no doubt she would be with me.

"Not that that is a concern baby. Linda is as open as I, but if you can take a double act, well, were game."

"Bring it on baby. If you haven't already sensed it, I'm up for anything and everything! Just one question: What about Cassie?"

I almost choked on my wine...

"Cassie?"

"Yea, Cassie. You know Cassie, my BFF who deflowered your femme virginity yesterday!"

Margaret roared with laughter as I blushed with embarrassment.

"Its all cool Aimie... Honestly, its real cool. Cassie told me how she had seduced a femme virgin when we were in bed last evening. Believe me, I loved every word. Also know; your secret is safe with me. She was so buoyed with her seductive prowess, there was, is, no way I'm going to burst her bubble. I only wished I had thought of doing something like that when certain, hotel opportunities have arisen. You're supposed to be meeting Aimie at eight, right?"

With a very broad smile on my face I replied: "Yes."

"Well let me tell you what Cassie wondered about last night... She asked me: Baby, do you think we could entice her to a threesome?"

I must have grinned like a Cheshire Cat as I, laughing, replied: "Sounds good to me!"

Waving her phone in the air; Margaret went to the door, opened it and in walked Cassie!

For some reason, I never did get to 'Charles Street!'

*****

Postnote:

Dear readers, I genuinely appreciate your comments and observations. However, I would ask that you do-not respond "Anonymously." Such responses exclude the opportunity of further conversation which may often give the writer insights for further improvement.

Thank you.

Aimie2469
Aimie2469
342 Followers
12