A Broken Memory

Story Info
Into to the tale of a creature that the gods can't control.
1.4k words
3.84
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction any names or likeness is only coincidental. Please do not republish this story without the consent of the author and partners of story design. Ok cool now that we did that let me start here I'm writing this because it stuck in my head and won't quit grinding on my nerves. I have sleep problems so I can't stop thinking this started as a dream and won't go away. I write a lot but normally don't let anyone read it I wanted this story out there because it sounded cool in my head let me know what u think sincerely James Cursedblood.

*****

Drip... drip... drip... Fuck, was all he said pushing off the floor of some run down warehouse god knows where this time checking his blood covered body for wounds he knew wouldn't be there he ground his teeth in pain as the flashes started again. He dropped to his knees and shook in pain as the flashes turned into that cutting pain inside his head. He could smell her even from outside the building. He smiled as he listened to the calm peaceful sound of her heartbeat one of the only people who knew about him.

As he stepped out into the rain and washed his body of blood and filth she was waiting under an overhang to stay dry with cloths and a towel waiting for him to finish as he walked over to her she looked down and asked the question she already knew the answer to. Do you remember it this time Draven? No Cat it's the same as always every time I try the memory shatters more and more and I get the flashes of pain like knives inside my skull.

Well at least you stayed in the city this time it only took me an hour to find you she said as he finished putting on his boots standing up she handed him the eye patch he used to keep his solid black eye hidden from view even though he could see through the damned thing it kept the attention down as much as possible for someone like him. Looking at the sky as the rain came down a little bit lighter he said yeah that's a lot better than the last time how long has it been since then, as if she knew it was coming cat said three years two hundred and eleven days. He nodded his head and thanked her again as he started to walk away. Cat smiled as she watched the way his body moved with the fluid grace of a deadly predator not surprised that he in the least that the rain stopped the moment he walked out from under the overhang.

Shaking her head she snapped her fingers and a portal opened looking at him one last time she admired his body shaped like a greek god with the battle scars of a spartin warrior he was truly beautiful and terrifying at the same time. One of the most dangerous creatures to walk the earth she still couldn't stop the lust that radiated from between her thighs. He looked back as he smelled her body's desire and grinned his fangs coming out and licking his lips with his long serpentine tongue his eye turning black and his ears perking up at the sound of her increased heart rate. She shivered at the thought of him taking her just like last time but stepped through the portal before he could move knowing if he did she would never leave his side again.

That would be the last time she saw him, he wouldn't be forced to act again until long after the beautiful Elvin woman was long dead and the world would be far different by then she knew she would never see him again. It brought a tear to her eye that he would not know what a true companion in life was like for a very long time as she sat down with the elders she read off the number of victims this god of calamity brought down this time. All of the young elves in attendance gasped at the idea of entire army's being slaughtered by one man. The elders just sighed in relief that he didn't destroy any of the other gods in the process. A giggle made everyone look at the small child with bright purple eyes that sat on the branch above them as she whispered I will be the next to challenge him for his heart. She giggled as she watched him through a mirror walking down the street as he changed himself again making himself a new identity black hair cut short and his eyes turning piercing blue then deep emerald green. All elves in attendance bowed as she floated to the table and said he will find his love in me when the time comes.

It would be another century before she would be old enough for the ritual to make her an immortal like him. She was a rare breed of half elf that could survive the transformation she was always watching him always waiting for his true power to awaken so that she could clam her seat next to him the immortal king born from the infinite wisdom of creation itself already strong enough to destroy gods and he wasn't even fully grown like her he hadn't preformed the ritual unlike her he was the only one of his kind and he didn't even know what he was then again nobody knew only the oldest of the gods had seen him in full armor and all but one had died because of it only her race survived because they refused to take part in the ancient war but killing so many powerful beings has consequences and his mind had been broken ever since she frowned as another giggle reminded her that she was not alone in this quest.

Naughty sister did you forget already that he will take all three of us as his brides she looked up at her two sisters and scrunched up her face as she said no balance I didn't forget that he will have us all he needs us all to be complete. Balance looked over to the shadow of the tree and said that means you too death so smile he is after all the only person besides life and me that can look you in the eyes and not be afraid. Death looked up and whispered I know I'm just scared he won't like me as much as he likes you why would he. Balance smiled and whispered because he needs all of us to be complete we will fix his mind life death and the balance in between that is why creation made us so that we can bring joy to the only creature that can love us all the sisters all smiled as they looked into the mirror at him and the elves left knowing better then to interrupt the three. The three sisters whispered at the same time into the mirror the spell they always used after he had been in battle to help ease his pain and watched as relief spread through his aura.

As Draven walked through the city he smiled as the sense of relief washed over him he never knew where it came from as he walked into a dark alley one of the dimensional gates opened at his touch and he stepped through into his new home a world far different from the lands of the elves it was far overdue for a change of scenery. This place had far too many things that were a mix of new and old to his eyes as he stepped through he found himself in a place he had never seen before as far as he could tell there wasn't any odd feeling of new/old here he liked it and decided he was going to stay for a while as his memory's began to fade he saw some odd people on the street outside the ally and he wondered why they didn't look like the el... his mind went blank and he dropped to his knees as the flashes came again stronger this time wiping his mind plank of his past he blacked out and fell just as he heard a woman scream out for someone to call an ambulance he felt her hand as she said something in a language he didn't know. He smiles as her words started to make sense even if the meaning of some things eluded him. He looked up at her and asked what a nurse was right before the blackness finally took him.

*****

Let me know what u think and if u want more.