A Bronx Boy Fills His Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what's the verdict?" he asked. His mood lightened a bit and his intensity waned.

"You beguiled me that night and the alcohol intensified the effect. Most of the night was a blur." She lied.

The water was running clearer now as the blood began to clot. Daisy tried to pull her hand away but he maintained his firm grip.

"You must have enjoyed yourself, Daisy. You had three orgasms while I ate your delicious pussy."

His full lips grazed her lobe again. The tip of his tongue darted quickly against her earring. His flesh tasted her luscious skin. A hint of tangy metallic lingered in his mouth.

"Like I said, I don't remember much about our encounter," she whispered yet another lie. 'God, that felt so good!' she thought as she melted each time he licked her.

She loved the way he made her body feel but cursed him because of his power over her. Daisy of course remembered that night down to the last sordid detail. Forno was an intense and passionate lover. As she swelled and crested after each orgasm he continued to lick furiously at her clit, demanding she release again and again. No man had ever given her so much pleasure in one night. She dreamed of him incessantly and would wake from a sound sleep; in a cold sweat, despondent he was only a dream.

"I have no desire to rekindle anything with you. I don't even like you!" Yet another lie escaped her pretty lips.

"Bullshit, you're a liar! You'll have to try harder to convince me you weren't on fire that night. I was the best sex you ever had. You want me as much as I want you and I'm hell bent on proving it. Stop fighting me!"

Daisy turned her head trying to avoid his touch. Vincent rested his nose on her cheek and closed his eyes. Their hearts were beating wildly. His breath smelled like peppermint. Just like that night in December.

Forno's crisp linen shirt was rolled at up to his elbows, revealing thick, dark wiry hair on his forearms that now bore into her waist as he clenched her tightly. He was calm, cool, perfectly groomed and meticulously dressed. Years of spewing manipulative diatribe in a courtroom no doubt made him extremely cool under pressure and confident to a fault, Daisy tried to convince herself.

"You are intolerably arrogant and think way too highly of yourself. Why would a man like you ever think you were in my league? We come from very different worlds and your boorish manners only prove my point."

She turned her chin up to him in defiance. A slightly crooked smile crossed his rugged, swarthy face. He remained calm and cool despite the anger bubbling in him over her cutting, snobbish insult.

Forno grew up poor in a crowded tenement in a mostly Italian immigrant neighborhood in the Bronx, light years away from her proper, conservative and wealthy upbringing. When his uncle married a beautiful, blonde socialite Vincent's whole mindset changed. He was spellbound. His uncle's wife was pure class, so cool and sophisticated. His very traditional family was livid though. His grandmother cried because he didn't marry a nice catholic girl. If his uncle could have a wife like her so would Vincent.

He would have woman with that face, that grace and class and a quiet intelligence too. Class and social barriers be damned. He'd break into that world no matter what. A tall order but he was determined and he'd waited with hungry and ferocious determination.

"Seems the cut's stopped bleeding." He examined the wound carefully. He'd remain calm and neutral even though he wanted to lick her snotty little mouth clean with his tongue.

He had to break through her cool, standoffish exterior. Daisy was trying with all her might to push him away. He'd push harder though, much harder.

"Should make sure it's bandaged though. Must be a medicine cabinet in the bathroom, down the hall, maybe?"

He took her elbow and began to lead her out of the kitchen. She yanked away but he grabbed her again and took a steady and menacing hold, nearly dragging Daisy toward his purposeful destination. Her pretty gold flats clacked loudly across the wooden floor as she tried to keep up with his frantic pace.

****

Once inside the tiny powder room, Vincent closed, then locked the door He turned around and sauntered closer and closer until he had her pinned to the wall. Again, a cocky, self-assured grin was plastered across his mug. Then, he quickly pushed away from her.

"Sit." He ordered pointing toward a minuscule wicker chair sitting daintily in the corner.

Daisy glared at him, her eyes glowering with hatred. She wasn't sure if she wanted to spit in his face or jump his bones. She despised his calculating, well-controlled demeanor.

The bathroom window was wide open and a welcoming wispy breeze caught the frilly curtains as the material danced in the sea breeze blowing off the Atlantic Ocean. This end of the house was quiet, away from the festivities on the lush front lawn. While guests were getting tipsy off expensive microbrews and costly white wines she was locked behind a door with a man ready to do whatever he wanted.

Vincent rummaged through the cabinet in a clumsy haste. He was tossing aside various Band-Aids, ointments and lotions in his ardent search for a large enough dressing to cover the cut. Once procured, Forno carefully smoothed the bandage over her injured hand. He was kneeling before her, worshipping her, but all she could do was glare at him. Vincent knew Daisy thought he was too rough, crass and crude for her.

Forno grew up in a tough, crime-ridden neighborhood. If you weren't a bad ass you'd be eaten alive. He was a boy from the hood long before rappers started rhyming about it. Forno had to fight hard, physically, mentally and emotionally for everything he got in life. In his youth, he used fists, threats and intimidation to stay alive. As a more mature man he'd learn to fine-tune some aspects of his rough personality, but deep down he was still a foul mouthed, tough kid from the Bronx.

Daisy turned away from him. Her cheek pressed firmly into the wall to avoid his dark penetrating eyes. She remembered getting lost in those black eyes, last winter while running her hands through that thick, coarse black hair of his. So unbelievably thick she even murmured at the marvel of so much of it while his cock impaled her to the root. He penetrated her so deeply, with such powerful strokes, the hotel bed slammed mercilessly into the wall. No wonder the guests in the next room were so pissed.

"I will effortlessly break you Daisy. Trying to avoid me is pointless." He began to nuzzle her cheek with his nose.

"Why me? She finally asked pushing his face away from hers.

"Is my rejecting you such a severe blow to your ego? You want me more why? Because I don't want you?" Vincent's didn't answer. He only smiled. Forno didn't give a hang about her cool, standoffish manner. He could care less about her pedigree. In fact he seemed as turned on by her aloofness as he was with her stunning looks.

Forno leaned in closer to her. Daisy held her breath waiting for him to pounce. Vincent drew his fingers along the taut flesh of her straining neck. He inched his way closer until his nose grazed her skin. Daisy felt his hot breath on her, then his lips pressed into her as he thoroughly savored and sucked hungrily at her succulent flesh. She tasted like fresh summer strawberries, juicy off the vine.

He continued to lick and suck. Daisy half-heartedly tried to fight him off, faltered, and then gave up. She whimpered then pushed her palms into his straining biceps, digging into the fabric of his shirt. Her mouth opened slightly. Vincent then pounced on her lips. His wet tongue danced with hers. Forno cupped his muscular hand behind her neck and pulled her deeper into the kiss.

He was greatly pleased Daisy was yielding to his will. Forno crouched closer between her legs and spread her open at the knees. He lightly palmed his hand down her arm then settled on her knee before his hand brushed the inside of her leg and crept up her tone and tanned thigh. His fingers stole upward as he brushed teasingly at the juncture of her. Vincent felt her intense heat nearly burning his skin. He spied the soaking wet arousal seeping through her expensive silk panties. Daisy tried to push her knees tightly together but he yanked them apart effortlessly. Forno groaned in pure, deep masculine satisfaction.

Daisy's breathing was erratic as her heart rumbled in her chest. She was slowly sinking in the madness of his advances. Warning bells went off in her head. She needed to end this.

"Stop" she said brushing his hand off her burning skin, "are you an animal ready to rut me on the bathroom floor! This is crazy!"

"We are mammals baby, pure and simple." He moaned.

"I just want you to stop."

"Is that what you really want Daisy?"

He rested his hand on her inner thigh, splaying his fingers and kneading her sensitive skin. He waited, with predatory patience as he licked his lips, ready to spring forward once she relented. Then he would quickly dive into her moisture and heat. God, he could smell her arousal, like a cloying mixture of honey and sweet summer grass! Miniscule beads of perspiration dotted her forehead. Vincent wiped away the moisture with his calloused fingers in a surprisingly loving gesture that puzzled Daisy. Her chocolate brown eyes widened. She was ready to give in to him. Vincent smiled.

"You figured it out, haven't you baby?" His deep voice chuckled.

"Figured out---what?" Her said in barely a whisper as she was bending to his will. "That for all these months you've belonged to me. There haven't been other men, right?"

The smile faded from his face, replaced with an animalistic intensity. Daisy remained silent. That was all the consent Vincent needed.

Vincent slid his hand inside the sodden panties and cupped her hairless mound. His long fingers slowly sunk into her folds and then he drove two digits into her wet depths. Daisy moaned and grabbed his shoulders to steady her shaking body. Her nails sank deeply into his flesh. He growled as he fell into her mouth, licking up all the tastiness inside. Her knees fell apart wider allowing him unfettered access into her wet pussy.

"God, you're so wet." He murmured into her tasty mouth.

Forno slowly worked two fingers into her deeply, to her core. As he played, the resonance of her sticky, juicy-wet arousal echoed in the tiny room. Vincent pulled his hand out of her body. He was covered in her creaminess. Forno licked each finger judiciously. When he was through savoring her, he grasped her silky underwear by the thin band and yanked the flimsy fabric from her body.

Vincent eased his fingers into her folds again and sought her swollen bud. He rolled the engorged flesh between his index finger and thumb. Her head fell back and she moaned as he devoured her mouth.

"Mine...mine all mine." He declared with possessive intent as he broke from the kiss.

Daisy's chest was riddled with streaks of red as she burned for his touch. Vincent continued to rub her swollen fleshy nub. He knew she was close.

Forno's turgid, fleshly cock was so hard the sensation was almost painful. His erection pressed into Daisy's mound so intensely he thought he might bruise her tender flesh. Her wetness coated the fabric at his crotch. Vincent continued to lightly pinch her engorged clit. He lifted a finger and began to flick the tip of his finger across her fleshy bud. Flick, flick, flick, he continued. A stream of lush gooey honey gushed from her pussy. God, she was close! Then a knock at the door startled them.

Vincent eyed Daisy and placed a finger to his lips. His other hand continued to work her clit with frenzied accuracy. Muffled laughter and slurred speech from the interlopers seeped though the locked door. Another knock, louder this time. The sound vibrated in the bathroom.

"Hey, we've been waiting a while, what's going on? You ok in there?" A garbled man's voice called out. A woman giggled.

The couple probably had the same idea as Forno; get the girl behind a locked door and screw her brains out. 'He can take her behind a fucking tree' Vincent thought as anger surged in him. He was ready to loose his shit on these two inebriated fucktards for intruding.

"Bathrooms' occupied, go find another one...or find a tree to piss on!" He boomed.

Flick, flick, flick, Vincent continued. His fingers didn't miss a beat during the interruption. Daisy broke and shook violently. An intense orgasm rocked her inside and out. Moisture flowed freely as her pussy clutched his buried fingers. She tried to muffle her cries. The pleasure was so intense she nearly shrieked. Vincent covered her mouth with a deep, bone-crushing kiss as he kneeled before her and continued to stroke her throbbing insides.

"Ya, well screw you too." A drunken male voice slurred.

Forno heard the couple's footsteps retreating. He smiled. If the intoxicated man knew he'd just sworn at the person who signed his paycheck he'd probably shit himself. Vincent was a very, very happy man though so the employee, well he could rest easy in his anonymous drunken oblivion.

Of course Vincent was dying to bend Daisy over the sink and take her hard from behind, but he was a patient man. He wanted her, body and soul Vincent was resolute though. Daisy would have to beg him to make love to her. He waited for a moment, hoping she'd beg him to stick his thick meat into her, which was about to burst from his trousers. Nothing. All in good time, he thought. He would wait.

Vincent got up and offered her a hand. Daisy looked up at him flustered, surprised. She shivered with guilty decadent delight but was shocked. Why wasn't he trying to bury his cock in her? "I'll make you a deal with you baby. You think this rough around the edges inner city Italian boy from the Bronx isn't good enough for your classy blue blood? I read that loud and clear."

He bent down and rested on his haunches. Daisy reddened and realized he wasn't going to finish what he started. She pushed her legs together and pulled the short dress over her thighs in an attempt at modesty. She was soaking wet and the moisture was seeping onto her thighs. Vincent grabbed a towel and ordered her to hike up her backside. She complied and he rested the towel under her buttocks. Daisy shoved the dress over her legs again.

"But here's what I think." He waved a finger near her flushed cheek.

"The snobby circle you run with has you brainwashed into believing only someone just like them is good enough for you. And oh, baby you have no idea what you're missing! I guarantee you; I'm the best lover you've ever had. Don't even think about opening that pretty little mouth of yours and trying to tell me differently. But baby," he crooned, his face smirking in mock seriousness.

"There is so much more to me than phenomenal sex and my pretty mug. I adore you. I'm crazy about you. I could be your lover, protector and most adoring fan. The only thing in our way, toward pure bliss is...you." He nearly poked his finger on her nose.

Daisy wasn't sure if she wanted to cry or scream. He seemed so sincere but he was too demanding, arrogant, crass and crude. Forno would never blend into her refined tightly knit social circle. Vincent made it pretty clear he didn't want to either. Her father would really like him, but he was the black sheep of the family. In many ways the two were like the proverbial peas in a pod, not tender and small like all the other perfect peas. They were gnarly, rough and marginalized by the rest of beanstalk.

Daisy was drawn to Vincent because he was so different from the men she'd known. He offered such contrasting possibilities for her. Daisy was more confused than ever.

"You don't even know me!" She countered, a weak defensive tactic that he would easily strike down.

"I'm the most sought after attorney in the city of Boston. Clients gladly pay my astronomical fees because I can sum a person up in seconds flat. I know all I need to know about you."

"So what is your 'deal' then?" Daisy knew he could easily manipulate her, like a puppet on a string. She was too weary to argue anymore.

"You spend the day with me, by my side. I promise, if you still despise me in the morning, I'll never bother you again. Well, I will still obsess over you until my dying day but what the hell are you gonna do? It's the price of love, right?" He smirked.

Vincent then reached for a washcloth, wetted it and wrung out the fabric. He reached between her legs, pressing the cool moisture into her tender flesh. Daisy swatted him away.

"You want me to pretend we are a couple? Incredulous!"

"Yes, just like we are a couple." He nodded enthusiastically, but Daisy sensed the mocking sarcasm.

To him it was perfectly acceptable to lie to people, manipulate his employees, not to mention her sister and brother in law. But well he was a consummate lawyer. Lies, and twisting the truth buttered his bread. What difference would it make if deceit smeared across his personal life?

"But what I really want is for you to crave me like a big bowl of chocolate ice cream on a hot summer afternoon." He grinned then eased the washcloth between her legs again.

Daisy yanked his hand away from between her legs. Vincent pulled her tightly into his arms. His body was a solid, unmovable mass. He smelled so good, like fresh, spicy pine trees warmed in the sun. Daisy had to remind herself she disliked him.

"Why don't you allow yourself to enjoy how incredible I make you feel? Can't you stop pretending to be such a tight ass bitch? Give me today to prove how perfect we'd be together."

"What am I going to tell people, Vincent, did you think of that? How do I explain this to Stella and Jason?"

"I totally forgot! I'm supposed to meet someone here today." She paced frantically in the tight space.

"You mean a date?" His voice became serious and intense. The muscles in his jaw twitched deeply.

"Yes, a date."

"You plan on hooking up with another man after what I just did, seriously?"

"How dare you turn this around on me! You're who decided to manipulate me into being your 'girlfriend' for the day. You know I won't balk because Jason is up for a partnership at your firm. What an insufferable jerk you are!" She spat.

"Cancel the date." Vincent nibbled her neck, completely ignoring her rage.

"Stop it. I can't think straight with you doing that. I mean it Vincent! You've put me in a very difficult position."

"I'll promise to put you in a better position if you cum for me again." He grinned then sank his lips into her soft skin.

****

Vincent washed his hands then fingered his hair perfectly into place. The whole time he smiled at Daisy in the mirror. He knew she was confused, between her rock and hard place. Daisy smoothed out her dress and readjusted the garment in an attempt to regain a modicum of decency.

"Today is all about you coming to your senses and you realizing you want to be with me, Daisy. I would never blackmail you. Jason is a fine lawyer, my top man. He will get the partnership even if you resist me. I'm not a knee-jerking goon. I'm not foolish enough to deny my top talent because a woman rejected my advances."

"How comforting." Daisy muttered under her breath.

"Your date, he is one of my employees right? I'll call him and explain I need him at the office. Hell, I'll give him a huge bonus if it means he can't have you." Vincent slowly looked her up and down and smiled.

"It's gotta be a blind date, right? Boy, he certainly wouldn't been late if he knew how smoking hot you are!"

"Throw money at the 'problem' isn't that typical of a lawyer!" Daisy shook her head in disgust.

"Isn't that what the rich people do?" He leaned in closer to her face, still smirking. "I wouldn't know. I'm not a rich person in my own right. My family is wealthy, not me."