A Brother & Sister Ch. 07

Story Info
Steve & Julie continue their incestuous adventures.
20.9k words
4.8
918k
323

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/02/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,929 Followers

Steve stood within the area that his mother (hornylady) had partitioned off in the motel room, wearing nothing. He listened as his mother explained what was going on to the ladies that were present. He was tempted to peek through the hole that she'd cut in the sheet that separated him from everyone else, but thought maybe it was better if he just didn't know who he was fucking.

"Ok, so as I told you all when I called, I have found a truly outstanding cock that I thought you might be prepared to part with a few dollars in order to see and experience. So, here's how I think it should work. Firstly, you are all to address me as hornylady, because that's how this young stud knows me and I don't want to give away my identity. Now, there are ten of you so I'll put numbers into the hat and you can pick them out to determine the order in which you get to have a turn. I don't know how many times we'll be able to use this guy, so we'll have to be a little careful, but I figure we start with three minutes each at a time. And try not to make him cum. If we get him through the first half hour, we'll start to look at how we allocate that pleasure!"

There was no dissent, but plenty of excited voices wondering just how good this could be. There was also an obvious amount of confidence in the fact that Olivia wasn't about to let them down by bringing out some dud.

"Ok, Monster-boy, show these girls what you've got," he head Olivia say. Steve moved toward the hole and poked his semi-erect cock through it. He was pleased to hear all the women on the other side exclaim over its size, congratulating Olivia on such a wonderful find and telling her that this was going to be worth every cent that they'd coughed up.

"Don't get too excited, ladies, it gets bigger!" Olivia laughed. "Right, time to draw numbers. And remember, we've agreed to not using our names, so once you have your number, that's what you'll be called."

Steve waited, his cock hanging in the breeze, listening as each of the ladies in turn selected a number and expressed relative degrees of joy or disappointment depending on where in the order they found themselves.

"Oh, one other thing before we start, ladies," Olivia said. "If you choose to put the cock in your pussy, its only fair to the next girl that you clean it off with your mouth or at least give her the option, just in case she doesn't want to suck your juices off of it. Some of you might not care, some will, so let's keep it all pleasant." There were a number of laughs after this declaration and then Olivia told number one to commence.

Steve felt a hand grasp and tug at his cock before the head was taken into someone's mouth. He felt himself grow to his full length and the person sucking him let out a squeal when she indicated to the others how big it was now. He could feel her tongue flicking and twirling at the head of his cock before the woman decided to see how much of it she could get in her mouth.

"Not a bad effort," Steve thought to himself. Not as good as Adriana (who had managed more than any of the other's he'd experienced) had managed, but still not bad at all.

"God, I have to have this in me," he heard #1 say. He felt his cock released and heard movement as the lady stood from her kneeling position and turned around so that she could back up to the curtain. She grabbed his cock again and steered it towards her opening. He felt himself guided in between her slick lips and she pushed hard, trying to get him deep inside as quickly as possible. He held himself so that there was resistance for her to work with and she rocked back and forth, each time getting more of his cock inside her pussy until Steve felt himself hit resistance. Then she simply slid herself backwards and forwards along his pole as the other women called out encouragement and appreciation.

Steve had never expected to hear a group of women behave this way, but was enjoying it too much to over-analyse it.

"Time's up #1," he heard hornylady say and the pussy enveloping his cock slid off him.

"Do you want me to clean it number 2?" he heard the woman say.

"Yes please," another voice answered. His cock was again enveloped by the woman's mouth as she noisily sucked his cock clean. She released it and licked along it as well to make sure that she got all of her juices off.

Another hand then grabbed Steve's cock and the tip of it was met by another mouth, licking and slurping eagerly to experience the monster. The first woman challenged her to see if she could get more in her mouth and the second woman lowered her head as far as she could, exceeding the first and nearly equalling Adriana as far as Steve could tell.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe you got that much in!" the first woman exclaimed. "I think we should mark it and see who does the best." There was plenty of agreement and before he knew what was happening, Steve felt a marker being used on his engulfed penis. Then his cock was being pressed against the woman's pussy and he sighed as he slid easily inside her wet hole.

As did the first, this woman worked herself back and forth along his cock until his mother called out that her time was up. This woman too made the offer to suck his cock clean but #3 announced that she'd be more than happy to taste her friend's juices from the enormous member before her. Steve felt his cock engulfed by the third mouth and started to wish that he could see the women on the other side. He had no idea if they were all naked, or if they were just wearing skirts ... it was starting to drive him mad and he found himself thrusting his cock at the anonymous mouth as a response to that.

From the comments on the other side, and from what he could feel, he knew that this woman hadn't gone close to reaching the point that the last one had with her mouth and so it wasn't marked again.

His cock was released and he felt something different happening. His cock was pushed up so that it was pointing towards the roof and then allowed to lay back down a bit and he realised that it was being crushed between two breasts.

"Now there's no way I could ever do this with Phil's cock," he heard the woman say as she took the head of his cock back into her mouth, the rest of it being mashed between her breasts. Then Steve felt liquid run down the tip of his cock before the breasts were slid up and down his shaft. He moved his hips to assist in the fucking of the woman's tits, guessing that she was using saliva to lubricate the movement. He was more than happy with the sensation that he was experiencing!

Time was soon up and another woman took her place, not bothering to suck on his cock, but immediately impaling herself upon him, working up and down his length. Steve was amazed by how far his cock went into this woman's pussy and heard similar surprise from the other side as some of the other women remarked on the fact that everyone else hadn't managed to take that much.

"What can I say, I have hidden depths to my talents," moaned #4 as she slid back and forth. Steve wanted to grab her hips and pull her to him, to fuck her harder but had to settle for thrusting his hips at her as she impaled herself again and again. When her three minutes were up, she disengaged herself before sucking Steve's cock clean for the next participant.

#5 knelt down before the massive cock and slipped her mouth over the top. She moved up and down slowly, each time taking a bit more of the engorged member into her mouth. Steve moaned, this was an excellent blow job he decided. She was using just the right amount of movement, no hands and her tongue kept working at him as well as she slid up and down.

The others watched as #5 knelt up a little and lowered her face well down the length of him from a higher angle. They exclaimed in surprise when the thin black line that had been evident on his cock disappeared into her mouth and she kept going. He knew that he was rubbing the back of her throat and she gagged once before slipping back up his length. Someone must have made to mark his cock, because #5 said, "Not yet, I can get more, I just need to get the angle right before he's in my throat."

Steve could feel that his cock was dripping with saliva as her mouth again descended over him. He moaned aloud as he felt more of his cock enter a woman's mouth than ever before and could feel he throat enclosing the head. She was somehow suppressing her gag reflex and Steve was blown away. She gagged after a moment and Steve felt her throat grasp at his cock. It nearly made him blow his load and she quickly withdrew. He felt his cock marked again and many of the women were congratulating #5 on her obvious talents.

He felt a pussy on his cock again after that and from the conversation, knew that he was now up to #6. He found it quite strange to have a woman riding up and down his shaft as the others in the room discussed various things. A lot of it was about how big his cock felt inside from those that had experienced it, but some was as mundane as what was going on on the weekend or in one case, wondering whether their daughter had had sex yet, let alone whether she'd had experienced something this big or not.

It wasn't long and he found himself with an 8th pussy on his cock in only half an hour. He doubted that there was anyone else he knew who could claim such an achievement. As this latest pussy slid up and down his length, he heard #8 ask if there was anyone willing t suck on her nipples while she was fucked. His mother said that she'd be happy to help out another woman said that she would too. Soon he heard the noise of two nipples being sucked and felt fingers grazing his cock as the woman obviously played with her clit.

He heard a couple of the women express surprise at the willingness of the three women to engage in what was called lesbian behaviour, whilst others said that they'd never thought that it could be so appealing to see it happen.

When his cock was sucked clean after the 10th and final participant had had a turn, Steve was well and truly ready to blow his load. These short, three minute uses served to tease him outrageously and he really wished that he could grab hold of someone and fuck them properly.

He stood there with his erection poking through to the other side of the barrier, listening as his mother tried to establish a process for determining who was going to get to enjoy his cum. When one of the women offered additional money to get the first load, a bidding war ensued and it turned into an auction.

Before long, three women had bought the right to a load of sperm and Steve wondered whether he'd actually manage to give them all one. The first two he had no problem with, but wasn't so sure about how long it would take to get him off a third time.

His cock was taken within someone's mouth and sucked, nibbled and licked before he felt a pussy descend upon him. He quickly established that it was number 8 again as she called out for attention to her body by the other women again.

"I'm determined to cum around that cock before it fills me," she said happily as Steve heard people moving about in the room to assist with her desires. And sure enough, several minutes later, before he could unleash his load, he heard the woman squeal in delight as her pussy clamped down upon the massive cock that had impaled her, squeezing and pulsing as an orgasm worked its way through her. Steve wasn't about to stop though, the pulsing of the woman's pussy was proving to be just what he needed to plunge over the edge himself, and with a bit of extra thrusting, he came, his cock spewing its load inside her.

"Oh God, there's so much!" she exclaimed as his cum plastered itself to her walls before beginning to seep out around his shaft. She worked herself back and forwards a couple of times before sliding off of him.

"Here, let me help clean you up," he heard his mother say. This brought an even louder range of reactions from the other people there. Obviously the thought of eating cum from another woman's pussy wasn't high on all their lists of things they liked to do, but at least one of them asked what it was like.

"You won't know if you don't try, come and share with me," Olivia said. Steve really wished he could see now that his mother and another woman were cleaning his sperm from a third woman's pussy! As he stood there listening, he felt a mouth engulf the end of his dick and he flinched, still being sensitive from having just cum. The woman was persistent and gentle though and soon he found himself with his erection restored and plenty of attention being applied to his cock as several of the women took turns sucking, fucking and fondling his cock before the winner of the second lad announced that it was time for her to finish him off.

Again, his cock was wrapped in the silken wetness of a woman's pussy and she moved herself back and forth in counter-point to the thrusts of his hips, moaning and groaning as she was penetrated over and over again. He felt her finger nails scrape the underside of his wet cock as he slid in and out of her and felt that wondrous sensation in his balls that mean that he was about to explode. He tensed and held still as the woman pushed herself as far back as she was willing on his cock.

Steve exploded again, drawing delightful noises from the recipient of his sperm. Again he heard his mother offer to clean up for her and the woman answered that just this once, she was willing to try anything. Olivia instructed her to lie on the bed of the room and set about slurping her son's cum from her friend's pussy. Steve heard her squealing and screaming as she was obviously brought to an orgasm by his mother.

He was given little time to rest though before a hand clasped his cock and began gently tugging backwards and forwards, a tongue starting to work around the head. As soon as he was fully erect again (which took a couple of minutes this time) he was again treated to a variety of hidden sensations.

Finally Steve exploded for the third time and after someone kindly sucked all the mess off of his cock, was left to dress himself once everyone had left, which was the agreement that he'd had with hornylady. His only regret was that he hadn't had the chance to nail any of their arses.

"Oh well, he thought," counting the money that had been slipped under the curtain before hornylady made her exit, "it was far from a complete loss!"

"Hey, guess what, George and Anna are coming to town for a visit and they're going to stay with us!" Dave announced one night as he sat down to dinner, waving a print-out of an email at his family.

"Hey great, are they back from the UK for good or a visit? I haven't seen Paul and Jordan for ages!" Steve answered.

"No they're just coming back for a visit. George still has another year on his contract, but part of the deal when they went over on was a trip home once a year. I don't know if all of the kids are coming yet but thinking about it, Paul has a job now and I don't know if he'll have time off, but Jordan is in his last year at Uni and even Emily has finished school so given that it's the middle of their school year, they should be coming on their break."

"God, its been so long I barely even remember what they look like," Julie said. "What's it been, three years since they left?"

"I'll dig up some recent photos for you then," Dave laughed, "Since every time I try and show you any you show no interest!"

"Well, they're just cousins Dad and its not like we had much to do with them before they left either, what with them living in Melbourne and all." Julie sighed.

"I know, anyway, with them staying here, you two don't mind sharing rooms with them do you?

"Of course not," Steve said.

"How long are they here for?" Julie asked.

"A month."

"God, I suppose I'll survive somehow," Julie said. "I sure hope she's not into dodgy music like Brittany or something."

Olivia laughed. "I'm sure that you'll find you have plenty in common and the time will fly by."

"When do they arrive?" Julie asked.

"In a week."

After dinner, Julie wandered into her brother's room, closing the door behind her.

"One week," she said to Steve who looked up from the computer where he was answering some emails. "You'd better fuck me good this week if they're going to be here for a month!" she added, sighing.

Steve laughed. "I'm sure I can do that for you. And I'm sure we'll be able to dodge them at some point to get some time together. We can always blow them off and go and stay with Adie and Alexis."

"True," Julie replied, "Well come on then, I need you to do it to me now, there's no point waiting 'cause I'm too horny for a wait." And with that she dragged the tracksuit pants that she'd been slopping around in down to her ankles before stepping out of them, exposing her bald pussy to the fresh air. Steve started to remove his pants to oblige his sisters' desire when his computer dinged, announcing an email.

"Just ignore it, surely I'm better than that!" Julie said, exasperated.

"Hang on, its from Dad, photos for us of Emily, Paul and Jordan." Julie stepped in closer to her brother so that she could see what their cousins looked like. She was pleasantly surprised, seeing that the two boys had ruggedly handsome faces, though she expressed disappointment that dressed for winter, it was hard to see what they might be packing.

"Geez, you have a one track mind!" Steve replied, though he knew what she meant. Emily had a gorgeous face and red hair that had been cropped off just above the shoulder. The winter jacket that she was wearing was fitted, but being quilted, it too hid some of her 'talents' a little. Though Steve could see nicely rounded bumps that his cock was only happy to tell him were breasts.

"We might have to do some work with the camera," he suggested to Julie. "'cause I'd sure like to see how much of that is padding and how much is Emily."

"Oh yes!" Julie answered enthusiastically. "Let's set something up so that we can see them, because they both look hot enough to do to me! Not that I'm going to try anything," she added hastily, seeing the warning on Steve's face.

"Yeah, good, because the last thing we need is to be busted trying to fuck them."

"Speaking of which, get that big thing in here," Julie said, moving over to stand with her hands on the door and pointing her butt back at her brother, swaying and teasing. Steve stood up and moved over behind her, sliding his cock between his sister's wet, bald pussy lips into the welcoming warmth that he liked to visit so much. Julie braced herself against the door, pushing back, which had the added benefit of stopping their mother or father from entering as they fucked with them in the house.

Julie felt her brother's thumb teasing around her anus as he slid in and out and she moaned and pushed against it. It slid just inside her anus and she told Steve how good it felt.

Steve grunted as he felt his orgasm boil up inside him. He told Julie that he needed to cum and she pulled off of him and dropped down so that she could take him in her mouth, swallowing his cum.

"Damn, I really need to get on the pill and feel that inside me," she said as she wiped some stray cum into her mouth.

"Oh yeah, I want to fill you with it," Steve said.

"Well for now, I want you to use your tongue and finish me off," Julie said, moving to sit on the edge of her brother's bed. Steve moved between his sister's legs, his feet now providing the door-stop against intrusion as he licked and sucked at his sister's bald pussy.

Julie pulled her tits and ran her fingers through her hair and over her stomach as Steve worked away at her. She found herself wondering whether Emily had ever been with a woman, or whether Jordan had a big cock or not and then, as she started to imagine getting Steve and Jordan naked together, exploded with her orgasm.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,929 Followers