A Brother For Life Ch. 02

Story Info
He tells her his favorite fantasy.
1.7k words
4.48
270.5k
127
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 09/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,418 Followers

I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck, and I knew he was still sleeping. I just lay there, basking in the feel of his warm hard body pressed against mine. It seemed like hours as the events that lead me here ran through my head again. I wondered if what I was feeling was okay. I felt so comfortable, so safe in my brother's arms, but it was my brother. I couldn't believe what I was doing.

I thought about him, and what it must have been like for him all this time. I imagined him sneaking into my room and taking my clothes. I imagined that he was watching me while I changed, and how I was unknowingly the object of his desire for so long. I tried to think about all the times I may have unknowingly turned him on. It wasn't unusual for me to walk around the house wearing nothing more than a bra and panties. I imagined him watching me getting ready, parading around almost naked, and him pleasuring himself to my image. I imagined his hand wrapped around that massive cock of his, pumping away until his massive orgasm spilled, all the while thinking of me.

I became so aroused at the thought, and his body so close to mine, my pussy began to drip with excitement. I could feel my clit throbbing as his stiff rod pulsed gently between my ass cheeks. I lowered my hand between my legs and shuddered as my fingers brushed my clit. Finally I rolled over to face him.

My movements woke him, and as I turned to face him, his eyes slid open. I never noticed before how beautiful he was.

I smiled and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"So tell me, what was your favorite fantasy about me?"

"Wha...What do you mean?"

"I mean tell me. Tell me what you used to think of. How did you always picture it? I mean, tell me what you fantasised about."

"I don't know, different things."

"Okay, so what was your favorite?"

"C'mon Anne, I don't want to talk about this. I never really thought it would happen, and now it did, and it was better than anything I could have thought of."

"C'mon" I said, using my best pout. "Just tell me one thing. If you tell me, maybe I can make it come true."

He laughed silently and squeezed me tighter.

"I...I can't"

"Yes you can! C'mon, I want you to tell me."

"You won't be mad?"

I looked at him with a "You've got to be kidding me" look.

"Alright." He adjusted himself, and sat up a little. I rested my head on his chest and put my knee over his legs, crushing my wet pussy against his hip.

"Good now tell me. Tell me how you wanted to fuck your sister."

Something about the way that sounded coming out of my mouth sounded so wrong and dirty, but it excited me. My brother also had a momentary reaction to it, but quickly shook it off as though it sounded wrong at first, but then realised that's just what it was anyway.

"Well there was this one time...you were swimming. I heard you come in the house, and you went into your room. I remember you turned the radio on, and you were in there for a while. I thought that you went to sleep, but then I started picturing you...masturbating. I thought of you naked on your bed, just playing with yourself, and I would pretend like I didn't know and walk in on you."

As he started with his story, I started to tingle. I pressed myself harder against his leg.

"So what did I do?"

"You didn't see me at first, but when you did, you just looked at me, but you didn't stop. I watched you cum."

"That's it?"

"Well...not really."

"Well?"

"Well then I would imagine that it would be late at night, and you would sneak into my room, and ask me to do it for you. You would come into my bed and do it for me, and then after that, it was always different."

"I see. Well then go ahead."

"Go ahead and do it, I want to see you."

I rolled over on my back and let my hand fall between my legs. I pulled the covers away from us, exposing our nakedness. His eyes locked on to my body as I began to rub myself.

"Stroke your cock for your sister."

He reached for his stiff cock, which was already spilling clear liquid all over the sheets between us. My body shivered as He massaged it into his skin. There was nothing but the sound of our breathing and the squishing sounds of brother and sister pleasuring themselves together. The though alone was enough to make me want to cum. Never in my life have I felt more sexual.

I couldn't resist reaching over and grabbing his cock in my hands. It throbbed wildly in my tiny fingers as I slowly pumped his slick shaft.

"Oh God Anne, I can't believe this. I love you so much."

As soon as he said those words to me, I felt my insides tighten up, and my cunt began to spasm uncontrolably. I came harder than I ever had before. My hand continued to pump his thick rod as my orgasm ripped through my body.

"Oh God YES!" My brother yelled as his cock began to squirt, covering both of us with his beautiful cum. It felt so warm as it slapped against my body.

We lay silent for a few minutes as we caught our breath, enjoying the fruits of our orgasm.

"Like that?"

"Even better."

I kissed him hard on the lips, and I noticed that my hand was still caressing him, and that he was still rock hard. I slid myself on top and let myself sink back onto him. It was unlike anything I'd ever felt as his cock slowly slid into me, filling me completely. We didn't speak as I rocked myself slowly on his cock. His hands gently cupped my ass, and thrust his hips upward, causing me to cry out with pleasure.

"HOLY SHIT! I KNEW YOU WERE A FREAK!"

My heart sank instantly as I recognized the shrilling voice behind me. I instantly leapt from my brother grabbing at anything I could to cover us up, as if it wasn't obvious what was happening.

Both my brother and I stammered and flailed to try and say something, but it was no use. Stacey saw the whole thing. There was no mistaking that I was fucking my brother, and she saw the whole thing.

"Stace! Uh What are you...Why..."

"I came to apologize, but I guess there's no need for that. What the fuck are you doing Anne? You're brother! You are so fucking disgusting! I can't believe that you would...I can't believe you fuck your brother! You're a fucking freak too! You're all fucked up!"

"Stace...it's not"

"What? It's not what? It's fucked up! What are you gonna say Anne? You didn't know? You're fucking gross! I'm outta here!"

"WAIT Stace!"

I jumped from the bed and ran after her as she flew out the door, catching her just before she reached the steps. I grabbed her shoulder, but she pushed me away, and I flew into the wall.

"Get you're fucking hands off me you pervert."

"Wait. Stace, look, I understand that this looks...I mean...You won't say anything will you?"

She just looked at me as if I had two heads.

"You're fucking disgusting. I just watched you fucking your own brother, and you want to know if I'm gonna say anything? You're so fucked up, I can't even look at you."

"Stace, please..."

I started to cry, and I felt as though I was going to pass out. She was right! What the fuck was I thinking? I fucked my brother, and now everyone will know. What kind of sick freak am I? But the worst part is that I knew I didn't want to stop. I was almost sick, and I was crying so hard I didn't even know where I was.

Suddenly I felt this warmth surround me and lift me up. I knew it was my brother, but I couldn't see anything. I heard yelling, but I couldn't make anything out.

The next thing I knew, I was sitting on the edge of my bed with a blanket draped over me. Stacey and my brother were on either side of me. I could see my brother was wearing shorts. I don't know why that caught my attention. I turned to look at stacey, trying to figure out why she was still there.

All I could do was reach out for her. I fell into her, and her arms engulfed me.

"I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. I'm sorry. Anne, you are my best friend. I love you, it's okay."

She grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips. It was soft and tender. I felt paralyzed as I felt her tongue quickly snake in and out of my mouth before she pulled away.

"What...What was that for?"

I had never thought of girls that way. I know Stacey had, but never did I think she thought of me like that.

"I just thought that you shouldn't be the only one with a secret."

She kissed me again, harder and more passionate, and I was too tired to fight it, so I kissed her back. I felt so relieved. I don't know if it was her kiss, or the fact that she wasn't disgusted by me that made me feel the way I did. I fell into her, breaking our kiss, and sobbed quietly on her shoulder as I tried to compose myself.

"So are we just going to cry all day, or are we going to finish what you started?"

Stacey reached across me and grabbed my brothers cock through his shorts, stroking him gently. I looked at Stacey, and then at my brother.

Stacey pulled my mouth towards hers and kissed me again.

"Now go finish. I want to watch him fuck you."

I smiled and turned again to my brother. His expression gave away nothing. I leaned into him gently and kissed him. Stacey pulled the blanket from my shoulders, exposing me to both of them.

"What do you say little brother? Do you mind?"

He smiled. "I would do anything for you. Anything you want."

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,418 Followers