A Brother to Cheer For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrsterygor
mrsterygor
331 Followers

"So the school is fine with you leaving your vehicle there overnight?" he asked.

"Hasn't been an issue yet," I remarked.

"Alright, well I'm glad you're okay," my dad said. "I got to get some paperwork done now. I'll be in my study if any of you need anything."

My dad started to head towards his study, but he stopped. He stared at my face.

"What?" I asked.

"You have something on your upper lip," my dad said. "What is it?"

I immediately brushed off my upper lip with my pointer finger and stared at it. It was Bobby's pre-cum. I was stunned to see it.

"Just some milk," I lied. "You know how I am, Dad. I love my milk mustaches."

"True, true," he said. "Okay, I got to get to work now. I'll see you guys later."

Suddenly, I noticed that my cheerleader bloomers were still on the floor and in clear sight.

I quickly stepped on them and spread my arms out, hoping to distract my dad from what was there.

"Can I get a good luck hug, Daddy?" I asked.

"Hmm, you know, you have been particularly queer lately," he remarked. "That's very uncharacteristic of you. Is there something that I should know?"

"Not at all, Daddy," I answered. "Not at all."

My dad reluctantly hugged me. As we hugged, I kicked the bloomers across the room and out of sight. By the time the hug ended, I was in the clear.

"Oh, I thought I should mention this," my dad remarked. "I think that uniform might be too small for you. I don't want to sound like an old guy, but I hope you can make some adjustments to it. It would be pretty bad if you accidentally flashed the crowd at one of your games."

"Will do, Daddy," I said. "I'll make certain that something that embarrassing doesn't happen."

"Good," he remarked. "Alright, guys, I'll see you later."

And with those final words, my father headed to his study.

Once my father was out of earshot, I walked over to a corner of the living room. I picked up my cheerleader panties.

Then I walked back over to Bobby and dangled my bloomers in front of his face.

"Hmm, I think we should take this somewhere with a bit more privacy," I suggested.

"Good idea," he said. "Here."

Bobby grabbed my bloomers and placed them inside his right pants pocket. Then he picked up his belt and placed it inside his left pants pocket.

Then he picked me up and carried me upstairs.

Bobby took me to his bedroom.

He set me down on his bed before he walked back over to his bedroom door. He made sure to lock the door, ensuring that nobody could walk in on us.

I took off my tennis shoes and socks, tossing them off the bed and onto his bedroom floor.

Bobby walked over to me. I spread my legs out on his bed, allowing my miniskirt to crawl up until my pink lips were visible.

"So what do you want me to do for you?" I asked. "Cause I'm willing to do anything for my big brother."

"Stepbrother," he corrected. "And I want you to put your arms up. Now."

I obeyed, placing both of my arms up in the air.

Bobby grabbed my top and pulled it up and off of my body. He gasped when he saw my boobs.

"No bra?" he asked. "Had I known you were this horny, I would have said something sooner."

"Well, I am," I answered. "I am very horny."

"Me too," he replied.

Bobby placed his hands on my boobs and rubbed them. My nipples became firm and erect as his fingers twisted and prodded them.

He leaned down and licked my nipples. I moaned as his tongue stroked them.

"Oh, my God," I cried. "You make me feel so good."

"And I can't wait to get inside you," he declared.

I gasped as he said those words. This was too good to be true!

Suddenly, Bobby's eyes lit up as he got an idea.

"You want to do a cheer for me?" he asked. "Something to get me motivated and pumped up?"

"A cheer?" I asked. "Um..."

"Come on, you can do it," he replied. "Cheerleaders make me horny. So it's only right if you act the part out for me. Come on. Cheer for me. Please?"

I took a deep breath. I thought of things I could tell him that would turn him on.

Then I started my cheer.

"F-U-C-K, that's what we should do today!" I cheered. "You are too cute, you freaking rock! I want to feel that giant cock! W-E-T, that is what you do to me! You got me moist, that's pretty hot! I want your dick in my pink twat! So B-O-B-B-Y, put that meat inside my pie! This cheerleader, she ain't no tease! I want that cock in my pussy! S-E-X-Y, that's..."

"Alright, that's good, thank you!" Bobby interrupted.

"So, what do you think?" I asked. "Pretty good for someone who made all of that up on the fly, huh?"

"Well, you know what they say," he remarked. "Practice makes perfect."

"I'm aware," I replied. "That's why I want my stepbrother to help me. So practice with me, Bobby. Practice with me as much as you want."

"Oh, God, I want you!" he moaned. "But first things first, let's get that pussy wet and ready!"

Bobby lifted up my miniskirt and stared at my pussy. Then he placed my right hand over my clitoris. He rubbed it vigorously.

I took a deep breath as my stepbrother inserted two of his fingers inside of me. He moved them slowly, gradually stroking my vaginal walls.

I moaned as Bobby lubricated my pussy with his fingers.

Suddenly, Bobby added a third finger. He picked up the pace, moving his fingers swiftly until a smacking noise was clearly audible.

I screamed as my stepbrother finger fucked me.

Bobby added a fourth finger, stretching out my pussy lips as he pounded my twat with his big fingers.

As he stroked my pussy, he used his left hand to stimulate my clitoris. I shrieked as the orgasmic sensation became even greater.

Bobby pushed his fingers as deep into my pussy as he possibly could. The speed of his finger fucking ramped up, and his fingers pushed me to the brink.

He gripped my clitoris with his left hand as he pounded his right hand inside of my moist and sensitive pussy.

I shrieked! He found it! Bobby found my G-spot!

Bobby removed his hand from my pussy as I let out a loud orgasmic scream! A stream of cum gushed out of my pussy and onto his bedroom floor!

It was the equivalent of male ejaculation, and it felt better than anything I had ever felt before.

I breathed heavily as my cum continued to leak out of my pussy and onto the carpet below my feet.

Bobby placed his mouth against my cooch and drank my cum. I moaned as he cleaned me off, using his warm tongue to ensure that I remained clean on the outside.

"Now you're ready," he whispered.

Bobby pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside. Then he dropped his pants and boxers onto the floor, stepping out of them.

I stared longingly at my stepbrother's fully nude body.

Bobby grabbed a gold packet off of his desk and ripped it open, revealing a condom. He prepared to slide the condom onto his cock. However, I climbed off the bed, grabbed the condom, and tossed it into a nearby garbage bin.

"Now what did you do that for?" Bobby yelled.

"I'm on the pill, silly," I answered. "I've never been a big fan of latex. And I want to feel that giant cock against my skin. With nothing in between us."

"Is that so?" he asked.

"Hey, time's a wasting," I remarked, as I lay back down on his bed. "This cheerleader isn't going to be perky forever. So let's go!"

Bobby smiled, as he walked over to me.

"You are amazing," he told me.

I blushed. Being complimented by my stepbrother made me so happy.

Bobby placed his hard cock directly onto my pussy, pressing it against my lips. He smacked it against my twat multiple times. I giggled as my stepbrother teased me with his irresistible cock.

"Don't worry," he said. "I'll be gentle."

And Bobby slowly pushed his cock into my pussy. He gasped as he realized something.

"Am I... am I your first?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Good," he replied. "Got to say, I always wanted to fuck a cheerleader. And no cheerleader has ever made me as hard or as horny as you."

And with those words, Bobby began to fuck me, pushing himself in and out of my pussy. He rubbed his cock against the walls of my moist pussy.

Then he picked up the pace, moving faster and rubbing me harder.

I moaned, unable to hide how much I was enjoying getting fucked by my stepbrother.

"This feels so fucking good!" I screamed.

"Really?" he asked.

"Oh yeah!" I cried, breathing heavily as his cock continued to rub against my pussy.

"You want to try something else?" he asked. "Something even better?"

I nodded. At that moment, Bobby pulled out of me.

"Wait!" I cried.

"Don't worry," he replied. "I'm far from done."

Bobby sat down on the bed and patted his lap, motioning for me to sit.

I smiled as I realized what he wanted me to do.

I lifted my miniskirt up and lowered myself onto his cock. I moaned as I felt his stiff cock make contact with my moist and sensitive clit.

Then his cock was back in me.

"Alright, sis, show me how a cheerleader jumps up and down," Bobby demanded.

I smiled as I moved my body. Bobby moaned as I bounced up and down on his cock.

My cheerleader skirt bounced up and down as he fucked me.

Bobby rubbed my clit as I rode his fully erect cock.

I screamed as my stepbrother made me cum again!

Suddenly, I felt hungry. I wanted to taste him again.

"I want to taste you again!" I screamed. "Let me taste you!"

At that moment, Bobby removed his cock from my pussy. I fell off of him, landing hard on his bedroom floor.

"You okay?" he asked.

"I will be," I answered.

I immediately grabbed his cock, shoved it into my mouth, and began to suck. My cum and his pre-cum entered my mouth as I sucked on that delicious cock.

Bobby moaned as I sucked on his cock. He grabbed my boobs and played with them as I played with the thing that had given me so many great orgasms.

I sucked harder, pushing his cock as far down my throat as it would go.

Bobby screamed. I felt the semen in his cock start to rise as he prepared to cum.

Suddenly, Bobby grabbed my hair. I instinctively released his cock from my mouth.

"Not yet," he told me.

"You want more?" I asked. "Wow! I'm really not used to this whole sharing thing! I like it!"

"Get on the bed!" he yelled. "Get on the bed! Come on! Do it!"

I immediately obeyed him. I loved it when my stepbrother bossed me around. Hopefully, he would be willing to boss me around more often.

Bobby pushed my head down against the bed. Then he pulled up my miniskirt, exposing my ass and pussy.

"You have been a very naughty girl!" he declared. "So now I must discipline you!"

Bobby grabbed his belt, raised it up, and began to spank both of my cheeks. I screamed as he struck my ass with his belt.

Each lashing stung, but I was willing to do anything to make my stepbrother happy.

Finally, Bobby tossed the belt back onto the floor. Then he pushed his cock against my pussy lips. I breathed heavily as I felt his cock enter me.

"No holding back," he whispered.

Bobby grabbed my ass and pushed his cock deep into my pussy as he fucked me doggystyle.

He moaned as he pounded me as roughly as he possibly could.

As he fucked me, Bobby grabbed onto my boobs and twisted my nipples.

I screamed loudly as the rough sex overwhelmed my body and sent me into orgasmic shock.

Suddenly, Bobby screamed, and I knew he was about to cum.

Bobby pulled out of me, moaning loudly as he reached the climax.

I cried out as Bobby ejaculated all over my ass and pussy.

A few seconds later, Bobby fell back against his bed. He gasped for fresh air.

I breathed heavily as I tried to recover from my own orgasmic eruption.

At that moment, I knew that I would never forget this moment. Getting love from my stepbrother never felt so good.

Suddenly, I noticed multiple lines of white cum on my miniskirt. I frowned.

"Goddamn it," I muttered. "My skirt is all wet."

"It's okay," Bobby said. "I'll clean it off."

Bobby grabbed something off the floor and wiped his semen off of my miniskirt. He rubbed the item against my pussy, making sure to collect each and every last drop.

"Thank you," I said. "You're such a good brother."

"Stepbrother," he corrected.

`"Well, either way, you're still pretty damn cute," I responded.

At that moment, I realized what item Bobby had used to clean off my miniskirt. It was my cheerleader bloomers.

I stared at Bobby's hands, and one of my biggest fears was officially confirmed. He was holding my stained panties.

"Bobby, are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled, as I snatched the panties away from him. "What if the other cheerleaders see the stains? What if people at the games see them?"

"Don't worry, I used the crotch," he said. "No one is going to see those stains except us."

I observed the bloomers. Then I breathed a sigh of relief.

Thankfully, Bobby was right. All of his semen was on the inside of my cheerleader panties.

At that moment, I raised the panties up to my mouth and swallowed his semen.

"You are a very naughty cheerleader," he declared.

Once I finished swallowing, I tossed Bobby my bloomers.

"Here," I said. "I don't have to be at school until tomorrow afternoon. So if you want to, you can have some fun with these tonight."

"I will," Bobby replied. "Wouldn't be the first time I pleasured myself with a pair of your panties."

"Wait, what?" I yelled.

"Hey, who do you think was taking all those panties that you were missing?" he remarked. "Certainly wasn't Mom or Dad."

I giggled. I was so happy to hear that my stepbrother fantasized about me as much as I fantasized about him.

"Look, we can't tell Mom and Dad about any of this," I said. "It sucks, but I know my dad. He wouldn't understand."

"Don't worry, my lips are sealed," Bobby promised.

"Well, mine aren't," I answered.

At that moment, I spread my pussy lips apart with my fingers.

"For you, my lips will always be open," I declared. "Always."

Bobby grinned.

"No cheerleader is as horny or as hot as you are," he confessed, as he leaned forward. "So now I want you to cheer. At the top of your goddamn lungs."

And Bobby began to make out with my pussy lips.

A few seconds later, I screamed as my amazing stepbrother made me cum again.

I loved wearing this sexy cheerleader uniform. I loved getting to show off my body. I loved being viewed as innocent on some occasions and being viewed as naughty at other times. I loved taking off my cheerleader panties and making my pussy equally hidden and equally accessible. I loved giving and receiving pleasure. I loved spending quality time with a guy that knew how to get me off.

However, there was nothing that I loved more than having a brother to cheer for.

mrsterygor
mrsterygor
331 Followers
12