A Brother's Best Friend

Story Info
She's taken by surprise by brother's friend.
2.5k words
4.02
161.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah walked into her bedroom and swung her backpack onto the floor. After a long day at school the last thing she wanted to do was think about homework. Even though she looked like she could have jumped off the cover of Playboy, she was shy. She stripped out of her blouse, skirt, and stockings and put on something more comfortable. Expecting to be home alone, she assumed her thong panties and oversized sweatshirt would be enough.

Leaving her room, she walked down the hall to the kitchen. She pulled out the chocolate covered strawberries she made the night before and sat down at the table to eat them. But before she could take a bite, the doorbell rang. She wasn't expecting anyone, so she walked curiously to the door.

Looking through the peephole, Sarah could see her brother's best friend, Sam, standing in the doorway. She opened the door cautiously, forgetting her attire.

"Hey, Sam. What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for Ryan. He's not here is he?"

Sarah was quite confused. Everyone knew that Ryan was away for the week. He had only been talking about his trip to Florida for months. "He's in Florida."

Sam looked nervous standing in the doorway. "Can I come in?" Sarah didn't respond. She was still confused as to why Sam would stop by even if he knew Ryan wasn't home. Sarah hesitated. She was eighteen and had no problems with being alone in her brother's house, but she didn't know what her brother would think. "Sure." Her curiosity won her over. "I was just about to eat the chocolate covered strawberries I made, want one?"

Sam smiled. "No thanks." By that time, Sarah had led Sam to the kitchen table and sat down. Sam watched as she picked up a strawberry and bit into it. They laughed as the juice dripped down her chin. Sarah continued to eat strawberries because she didn't know what to say. "So, Sarah, how has your summer been?"

"Good, yours?"

"Fine." Neither knew what to say, so Sam picked up a strawberry.

"Change your mind?" Sarah chuckled.

"No." Sam slid his char over to be closer to Sarah. He let her bite the strawberry he held. She looked almost hesitant to take a second bite, but Sam coaxed her into it. Her lips grazed his fingers and sent a shiver down Sarah's spine. Juice dripped down her chin. Sam wiped it away with a finger and caught her chin in his hand.

Without saying a word, Sam leaned in and kissed her. It was as though someone had poured hot lava into her veins, but she broke away abruptly. "What are you doing?"

"I was kissing you," he replied.

"Why?" Sam didn't look directly at Sarah, he had been bold and brazen before, but now he wouldn't even look at her.

"Can we just back up to the kissing part? I'm better at that," he said finally.

"No!" Sarah was getting angry and boy did she look cute when she got mad.

The two sat in an awkward silence. Sarah stared at her hands and Sam stared at Sarah. He gently put a hand on her arm. "I'm sorry," he said quietly. But even as he was apologizing, Sam was already formulating a new plan. He would have Sarah tonight if it killed him!

He picked her up and carried her easily out of the kitchen. Immediately she knew where he was taking her and she wouldn't give up without a fight. She kicked and screamed all the way down the stairs into the basement. Sarah knew what was down there, but had never cared to go down after she saw it the first time. The stone walls gave the room the feel of a dungeon and the decorations added to the effect. There were various whips and belts hanging from hooks on the wall. Handcuffs hung neatly beside them. Gags and blindfolds had their own special place on a shelf nearby. And there were drawers full of other sex toys. A huge four-poster bed sat in the middle of the room. Restraints were permanently attached to each post.

As inexperienced as she was, Sarah had no clue what half the stuff would be used for! Sarah was scared out of her mind. She wanted Sam to put her down and leave her alone, but she knew he wouldn't. "Put me down!" Sarah said bitingly.

"Okay." Sam dropped her in a heap on the bed. Sarah wasn't expecting that at all.

"W-what are you doing?"

"Putting you down." Sarah didn't say anything. She just stared at him in shock. "You aren't going to try to leave?" Sarah stared into his eyes defiantly, but she didn't reply. "This excites you, doesn't it, Sarah? You like being told what to do, don't you? Come on, Sarah, tell me how much you like it."

Sarah didn't trust her legs to support her so she just turned her back to him and crossed her arms. But she couldn't deny that her heart was beating hard in her chest and her pussy was wet with anticipation.

"See, you are excited. I can see it." Sam reached for her arms, but she pulled them away. "Honey, relax. Don't fight me. It won't work. But I promise I won't hurt you, much," he added under his breath, but the blood pounding in her ears kept her from hearing what he muttered.

"Come on, honey, take off your clothes for me. Please" Sarah gave him a reproachful look.

"You're out of your mind if you think I'm taking my clothes off for you! Get out of here! Ryan will kill you when he gets back!" Sarah was so sure threatening to tell her brother would scare him off that her jaw dropped at his reaction.

Sam laughed out loud. He laughed so hard that tears came to his eyes. "I love your naive little mind, Sarah. It's cute." Sarah just glared at him. She was furious! He couldn't just laugh at her! "Sarah, you won't tell Ryan. I know you won't tell Ryan."

"How can you be so sure?"

"First of all," he said with a smile, "who's he going to believe: his best friend or his little sister with a crush on his best friend?"

Sarah interrupted, "I do not have a crush on you!"

Sam held up his finger to silence her. "Let me talk or I'll have to grab one of those ball gags over there." He paused and continued with their earlier conversation. "And second, you won't want Ryan to think of you as an immature little slut." The smirk on Sam's face was sickening. "Now, are you going to cooperate little girl? Or am I going to have to tie you down?"

That was all it took. Sarah was appalled by his statement. Without thinking, she threw her arm out and smacked him across the face. But before she could pull her arm back, he grabbed her wrist and held tight.

"That's a good enough answer for me," Sam remarked with a shrug. He forced her to lie down and tied her arms down. Sarah wouldn't stop kicking and screaming. Sam had to struggle to get her powerful legs tied down. Gagging her was less of a challenge.

Bound and gagged, Sarah was terrified. No one would ever hear her muffled squeaks and there was no way she could go anywhere until Sam let her out. So preoccupied with trying to figure a way out, Sarah didn't even notice that Sam had already pushed her shirt up over her breasts. She snapped back when she felt his hands on her belly.

She started to yell at him, but gave up when she realized her efforts were futile. As hard as she tried to deny it to herself, Sam's hands touching her were turning her on. The rough callousness of working outside added texture and character to them.

Instantly her nipples became hard. Sam chuckled. "Aroused?" Sarah couldn't look at him. She knew he would see it in her eyes. "I'll take that as a yes." Sarah glared at him defiantly. "Glare all you want, little girl, I'm not letting you go."

Sam moved away from her and pulled a pocket knife from one of the drawers. The defiance in Sarah drained out of her. She was weak with fear. "It's okay, little girl, I won't cut you." The sharp knife easily cut away her shirt and thong. Sam pulled the torn fabric from her body.

Standing back, he admired her naked body. His dick pressed painfully against his jeans. Sam placed the knife back in the drawer and removed a blindfold. He didn't want Sarah to know what was coming.

The leather whip felt heavy in his hand. "I want you to know who's boss, little girl. You will listen to what I have to say and obey my every command." Sarah's anger flared. No one would tell her what to do! Her body became rigid with defiance again. "I can tell already that you're not going to listen." He brought the whip down across her chest. The leather connected with her delicate skin with a snap and she winced.

He whipped her a few more times before her skin became a bright pink and she began whimpering. "Now, if I take your gag away, are you going to yell and carry on?" Sarah shook her head. "You're going to be a good little girl?" She nodded. "If you misbehave, you're in for it." He gently untied the gag. She flexed her mouth and started yelling at him.

"You stupid bastard! Let me go! You sick fuck!" Sam sighed and kissed her forcefully. It made her stop for a minute, but as soon as he removed his tongue from her mouth, she started yelling at him again.

"Sarah, Sarah," he taunted her, "you'd better stop. You're already in enough trouble." Sam pulled the whip back again and hit her hard with it. It shocked her enough to make her shut up. "That's my girl."

"I'm not your girl." Although she put it firmly, it became obvious to Sam that her body was defying her. Her pussy was already practically dripping with her sweet juices. Sam couldn't resist punishing her more and whipped her wet pussy hard. She arched up in pain, but Sam paid no attention.

"I'm sorry, little girl, but you were warned." He moved away from the bed and got clamps from a drawer along one wall. He clamped her hard nipples into them and she arched in pain.

"Sam, that hurts."

"It's okay, honey. Shhh. Be quiet now. I won't hurt you, I promise."

"Sam, please, it hurts."

"Trust me, little girl, you'll like it before the end of the night." Sarah had no idea what else Sam planned to do, but she didn't protest this time. The pain wasn't too bad and she was really starting to get used to the feeling. In fact, she was starting to like it, but she would never admit it.

Sam brushed his fingers against her inner thighs. He moved closer and closer to her pussy but didn't enter her private sanctuary. Sarah didn't know what was going on. She wanted him to touch her and caress her and make love to her, but all of a sudden he was gone. "Sam?"

He didn't reply, but the sound of his zipper and then his clothes dropping to the floor explained it all. A shiver ripped through Sarah's body. She was so afraid of what was in store for her.

Sam climbed back onto the bed and pressed his naked body against hers. With his last ounce of control, he asked, "So, are you going to be a good little girl now?"

Sarah couldn't explain what was happening to her. She felt her head nodding in agreement and then the blindfold was pulled off. Sam moved down her body sensually kissing her as he went. He kissed all around her pussy and inner thighs, but made no direct move to go closer. His fingers softly caressed her saved pussy.

Sarah shuddered. Sam was teasing her way too much. Every movement spread heat through her like wildfire. She closed her eyes and gave in to the wonderful sensations.

Sam moved back up her body, removing the clamps. He took each of her nipples into his mouth and caressed them with his tongue. "Enjoying yourself?" Sam breathed out heavily against her chest.

A low moan escaped her lips in response. Sam smiled. He kissed her on the nose before probing deep into her sensual mouth. Still unable to move her arms and legs, she thrust her hips upward toward his, grinding against him. "Anxious?"

Again Sarah moaned. Sam smiled and moved back down to her pussy. She arched against him as he inserted a finger into the dark, deep, wet, virgin sanctuary. He parted her pussy lips with his free hand and licked her clit. Even though it only lasted a moment, it drove Sarah crazy. He licked and gently sucked on her swollen clit until she was ready to orgasm. His finger probing deep inside her filled her with an intoxicating heat.

Sam didn't want to pull away from her. She smelled and tasted so good. But Sam's dick was throbbing. He had to get it inside of her or he would burst.

"Sarah?" She was surprised. He had moved back up to look into her eyes and the loss of control showed.

"Hmm?" she murmured.

"I want you to tell me if I hurt you, okay?" Sam released all of the bindings, but Sarah only moved to wrap herself around him. Supporting his weight with his arms, he moved his hard dick inside of her hot, wet pussy. Blood seeped from between them. The color drained from Sam's face as he felt her arch in pain. "Sarah?" She told him to keep going. Sam started to protest, but Sarah put a finger to his lips to quiet him.

"Don't stop, please don't stop," she begged. Her multiple orgasms felt wonderful to her and almost drove Sam over the edge.

"Sarah, I love you." Sam couldn't keep the words from escaping his lips. Sarah's wide eyes just looked up at him. She didn't have to say the words for him to know she returned the feeling.

Sarah clawed at Sam's back as they came together. Sam collapsed on top of her as both tried to regain some sanity. The experience had been mind shattering. Sam had never felt anything as wonderful as that and neither had Sarah. The couple slept, entangled in the straps and sheets the rest of the night. In the morning, Sarah awoke not believing that what had happened was real, but the sleeping man next to her proved that her 18 year old body had been taken by the 23 year old man lying next to her.