A Brother's Duty Ch. 3

Story Info
Diana turns to Larry after dreaming of sex with Tony.
1k words
4.46
73.7k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana regained her composure after the dream about her Tony. Her body still felt the effects of the empty orgasm she had. She needed satisfaction and intended to get it from Larry.
She ignored the nightgown and donned the robe.

She saw Larry was watching an old Bogey movie on TCM. He was on the sofa.

She joined her late husband’s brother on the couch. She thought about how she wanted to get him to bed. She decided that the direct method was needed tonight. He had his chance for starting tonight’s action. He passed it up. Diana would now take command.

Diana laid her head in his lap. She saw movement as his cock lengthened. It started down the leg of his boxer shorts, the leg that went away from her. A slight nudge from her head shifted its direction.

The tip poked free of the cloth. She sifted and kissed the end of the cock, licking the hole. She tasted the pre-cum that oozed.

Larry hand went under the robe to find bare flesh. He found two engorged cherry sized nipples, waiting to be picked. He wanted them in his mouth.

That was where Diana wanted them also. She rose from his lap. A slight shrug of her shoulders removed the robe. Diana stood before Larry shaking with desire. She straddled his hips.
He moved to take off his shorts. She shook her head no. She was not ready.

She held his face to her breasts, so he could have them. He moved his hands for her clitoris but she stopped him. It was not his fingers she wanted in there.

She released his face. Lying back on his legs, she managed to raise her own legs over the back of the sofa. She pulled her pussy up to his chin, becoming a human bib.

Larry steadied her and pressed his face into her. He licked, chewed, and nuzzled her hot, wet tender flesh.

Diana looked up at Larry. The sight of her public hair making a beard for him made her laugh. She thought about how deliciously rough a two-day stubble of a beard would feel. She did not think of this for long.

Larry triggered an orgasm that made her tightened her thighs around his head. She did not notice until Larry stopped that he could not breathe.

She moved off his lap. Now, she removed his shorts. His cock sprung free. She knelt between his legs.

She started at his scrotum. She took long licks up the underside of his shaft. She got a steady flow of the clear pre-cum that she licked off when she reached the tip.

Diana explored her own inner self while licking Larry. She pushed herself to orgasm. It was all she could do to keep from taking him fully into her mouth, which she did not want.

She turned her back to Larry. She lowered herself onto his cock. It was like doing doggie style, but it went in deeper.

He held her close to his chest, using her tits as handles. She played with her clit and his balls, bringing them both closer to explosion. The she surprised Larry.

With a finger well lubed by her own juices, she probed into his rectum, searching for his prostate gland. This she massaged, triggering the most satisfying orgasm Larry ever had. She drained every drop of his cum into her. The pressure she put on the gland kept him hard, far longer than he thought possible.

Larry could no longer take the pleasure; it was starting to hurt. His system was empty. He pulled her off of his cock and out of his anus.

She was still on his lap, just not impaled by it. She leaned her back against his chest.

He felt his sperm drain from her. That would not do. He wanted her pregnant. Not for his dead brother, but because he wanted her and her child for himself.

He tried to plug her hole with his finger. When he inserted his finger, she had an orgasm. The muscle spasms sucked his precious fluids back up into her.

Holding her back tight against his chest, he turned them both long ways on the sofa.

He arranged the pillows under them. This was not easy to do. He had one arm around her so she would not roll off his chest. He had his other hand acting as a cork, so she would not drain. He finally had her hips elevated so gravity would help in fertilization.

Diana woke two hours later to the sound of Larry snoring in her ear. It was a comforting sound. It meant that she was not alone. Too many women learned too late about the loneliness of a silent bedroom. She knew that from all the quiet nights before she met Tony.

During Tony’s illness, she spent many more nights in a single bed. The needles and wires made it impossible for her to sleep with him. She could not face life in a silent bedroom again. That was why Tony bequeathed her to his brother.

It was so much like Tony. He could think about the happiness of the two most important people in his life after his death.

Diana returned to sleep. She woke the next morning with warmth in her belly and a kink in her neck.

She untangled herself from Larry and rolled cautiously off of him. She knelt next to the sofa. She stroked his forehead and teased his lips with hers. He opened his eyes and returned her smile.

“Good morning, lover,” she said.

These were the first words spoken since she fell in the shower.

“Hi,” he replied.

He pulled her face to his. Their lips met, as did their tongues. Their hands explored the other’s body. When he touched her clitoris, she pulled back and smiled.

“I need to finish that shower if we are going to make love again.”

Larry rejoiced at the thought of making love to her again so soon. Using a bed would be nice too.

Diana stopped at the doorway to the bedroom. She saw he was not following her.

“Hey, lover. I hate to shower alone.”

He got up and hurried after her. He got his lovemaking and she got her shower, all at the same time.