A Brother's Love Ch. 10

Story Info
One of my fantasies becomes reality.
2.5k words
4.45
40.8k
26
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John and I were sat on the sofa, having a cuddle.

"I have something to ask you." John announced.

"Ask me then." I said.

"Do you have any more fantasies." He asked.

I didn't know how to answer. I did have fantasies, but none that compared with fucking my brother.

"Other than fucking you?" I asked.

"Yes, something you haven't done yet." He said.

"I can think of a few things." I said, smiling at him.

"Name a couple." John said, almost ordering me.

"I would love to watch you fuck another guy." I said.

"Really?" He asked, looking surprised.

"Yeah." I said.

I didn't know if it was the fact that it would be like live porn or that I'd be watching my brother pound some guy, but the thought of watching him really turned me on.

"We might be able to do that one day." He said, obviously loving the idea.

"That would be hot." I said.

"What else do you want to do?" He asked.

"Well, there is the rape thing." I said, a little hesitant.

"What?" John asked.

"I would love to try rape roleplay." I explained.

"You want to rape a dude?" He asked.

"No, I want to be raped by a stranger." I said.

"Raped for real?" He asked, getting worried.

"No, rape roleplay." I said, annoyed that didn't hear me say that the first time.

"Oh, that's alright then." He said, a lot calmer then he was a minute before.

"Like someone breaking into the house or attacking me in the park." I explained.

"Does it have to be a stranger?" John asked, clearly still a little confused.

"No, but as part of the roleplay, they would be a stranger." I answered.

"I get it now." He said, smiling.

"About time." I said, with a giggle.

"Tell me another of your fantasies." John said.

"I'd like to get a hot guy to come here and be our bitch." I said, with a smile.

"Another threesome?" He asked.

"Not really." I said.

"Explain it to me." John said.

"We find a guy that will come and please us in any way that we want." I explained.

"You mean more like a slave?" He asked.

"Yes, that's it." I answered.

That was pretty much the end of the conversation. We were turned on by it all so much, that we went upstairs and fucked each other until we were both filled with cum.

Three days had gone by since that night.

It was half past seven in the morning and we were sat on the sofa, drinking coffee.

"Are you going for a run this morning?" John asked me.

"Yeah, will you be joining me?" I said.

"No, I have work soon." He answered.

"Oh yeah." I said, a little disappointed.

"Maybe we'll run together tomorrow baby." He said smiling at me.

"I hope so." I replied.

After finishing his coffee, John went upstairs to get ready for work.

Hearing that he was in the shower, I crept up the stairs and slowly opened the bathroom door. I stood in the door way, watching him wash. I loved to see him wet.

We are brothers but you wouldn't think it to look at us. I was still thin and standing around a foot shorter then John. He was muscle bound, tattooed and six and a half foot tall.

I continued to watch as he washed his hair. The shampoo created a lot of foam that ran down his back and into the crack of his firm butt. My cock was starting to react to the amazing sight.

John must of sensed that I was there. He turned around to face me, smiling.

"What you looking at, fag?" He said, smirking.

"My hot brother." I replied, staring at his cock.

I've always been envious of Johns cock, even in its flaccid state, it was about six inches long.

"You seen enough?" He asked.

"I have, for now." I answered with a smirk.

After scanning his amazing body once again, I closed the door and went into our bedroom.

Reaching into a chest of drawers, I pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. I changed into the clothes, just in time for John coming through the bedroom door.

"That's not fair." He said, while rubbing a towel through his hair.

"What?' I asked, pulling on my running shoes.

"You got to see me naked, but I missed my chance to see you." He said, grinning.

"You'll have to wait until tonight then." I said, teasing him.

John smiled and continued to dry himself.

After fastening my sneakers, I stood up and went toward John.

"I'm going for my run now, baby." I said, sliding my hand down his moist back.

"Are you going to run through the park?" He asked, turning to face me.

"Yes, why do you ask?" I replied.

"It's been raining, so be careful." He said.

"I will be." I said, smiling.

I wrapped my arms around John and cuddled into his chest.

"I'll see you after work." He said, putting his arms around me.

I looked up at him and moved in for a kiss. John leaned toward me and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. With him still being naked and acting so passionately, my cock began to grow again.

"I'll see you soon, baby." I said, releasing him.

I knew that if I hadn't let him go, we would end up fucking and he would be late for work.

"Have a good run." He said, before planting a kiss on my cheek.

Once John had let me go, I went down stairs to the kitchen. I took a bottle of water from the fridge and went into the living room.

"Bye baby!" I shouted up the stairs.

I didn't hear a reply, I guessed that John hadn't heard me.

I took my keys and iPod from the coffee table and left the house.

I arrived at the park, put my earphones in my ears and started my playlist. The music played loudly, as I liked it when running.

I started jogging around the boarder of the park. The ground was wet, turning the usually firm soil to a muddy mess. I ignored it and carried on running.

I eventually reach the wooded area that had a path running through it. I knew that if I followed that path, it would make my laps longer.

I ran along the soggy path, through the wooded area. I was surrounded by tall trees and dense bushes that blocked my view of the park.

I picked up my speed when a song with a quicker beat started. Before long, I was out of the trees and back in the open park.

It wasn't until now that I noticed how quiet the park was. I hadn't seen anyone at all. I presumed that was because it was a weekday so most people would be doing the school run or were at work.

I continued running until I had finished my first lap, reaching where I had entered the park. I slowed down to a slow jog again, while I had a drink of my water.

After putting the cap back on the bottle, I picked up the pace. I quickly reached the woods again , following the muddy path.

I had to slow down because my mud covered sneakers were struggling to keep a grip on the soggy ground.

I had got half way up the path when something struck my back. The impact caused me to fall forward, my face narrowly avoiding a huge puddle of dirty water.

My earphones fell out of my ears and landed in the mud. The bottle of water went skidding along the path.

Before I had chance to react, something heavy landed on my back. I forced my neck round and looked over my shoulder. I saw that there was a person laying on top of me.

I couldn't see much, all I saw were two green eyes looking through a black balaclava, staring at me.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!" The person shouldn't, a little muffled by the mask.

It was clear by the voice, that it was a guy.

"What do you want?" I asked, screaming.

"Your ass." He answered.

I tried to pull myself from under him, but my efforts were useless.

"Stay still!" He shouted.

With a handful of my hair, he pushed my head down. My face was driven into the puddle.

"Now behave." He said, pulling my face out of the water.

"Let me go, fucker!" I yelled.

"I know that you want this, baby." He said.

With that, I knew who my attacker was and I went with it.

"I don't want anything from you." I snapped.

"Shut the fuck up!" He shouted, pushing my face back into the dirty water.

My mouth filled with the water, which I spat out when he pulled my head back up. I felt his breath on my ear as he began to grind against my butt.

"I'm going to fuck you til you hurt, then I'll fuck you some more." He whispered into my ear.

Now that I knew who it was, my cock began to wake.

"I don't think so." I said, trying to roll him off me.

"We'll see." He said, repositioning himself.

He was now sat up and using his knee to pin me in place, while he started to tug at my sweatpants.

"That's a nice ass." He said, pulling my sweats and boxers down.

"No!" I yelled, while trying to stop him from taking my pants down.

"Stop moving!" He shouted, pressing his knee into my back.

He reached down and took my pants off, leaving my sneakers on.

Now free, my hard cock landed in the dirt beneath me.

"Let me go, you wanker." I snapped.

"I will, when I'm done with you." He said, changing his position again.

Back on top of me, he tried to use his knees to open my legs.

"Get off me." I shouted.

"No!" He snapped.

He grabbed my hair again and pushed my face back into the puddle. He held me there it little longer this time. I began to panic and kicked my legs, trying to make him stop.

He used this as an opportunity to get what he wanted. While I was kicking, he forced his legs between mine.

"That's more like it." He said, pulling my face out of the water again.

I felt him reach between us and open his jeans.

"Let me go." I yelled, as I felt his stiff cock touch my butt.

He reach up and placed one of his hands over my mouth.

"Shut up, fag!" He snapped.

I tried to speak but every word was muffled by his hand.

He spat in his free hand and rubbed his cock with it. He pushed his wet helmet against my hole. Feeling that, I clenched my butt, in an effort to stop him.

"It will hurt more if you don't relax." He said.

I unclamped my ass at the thought of being hurt.

"That's better." He said, pushing his helmet inside me.

I tried to scream at him but I couldn't form the words, due to the restriction caused by his mud covered hand.

With one quick push, he forced the rest of his cock deep inside me.

"That's a nice tight hole." He said, grinding inside me.

My cock rubbed against the mud, causing both discomfort and pleasure.

He took his hand away from my mouth, grabbed both of my wrists and used them to pin my arms to the ground.

"Please stop." I begged him.

"Not until I'm done." He said.

"Stop!" I yelled as he started to fuck me harder.

He was pounding my ass hard and fast, pulling his cock almost all the way out of me before slamming it back inside.

"Please stop." I pleaded.

"Not yet." He said, panting.

He started to fuck me even harder. His solid cock banged against my insides, hitting all the right places.

"I'm going to cum." He moaned.

"Don't, please stop!" I begged.

My begging was useless, it was too late.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." He moaned, fucking me hard and fast.

"Fuck yeah." I moaned as I felt him squirt deep inside me

Shot after shot of his juice filled my ass.

"Oh fuck" he said, as he finished cumming.

He collapsed his weight on top of me and released my wrists.

"Let me turn over." I ordered.

He sat up, allowing me to roll onto my back. He grabbed the top of the balaclava, about to pull it off.

"No, leave it on." I said, gripping my mud covered cock.

Looking up at his covered face, I started to stroke my solid rod. I beat it quick and hard, knowing that it wouldn't take me long to cum.

"Oh yeah." I moaned, as I felt myself getting close.

I began to cum, shooting my big load onto my dirty tank top.

"That was amazing." I said, still laying in the mud.

"It really was." John said, pulling the balaclava off his head.

Sitting up, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him toward me. I started to make out with him.

"We had better get out of here." John Said, pulling away from me.

John stood up and fastened his jeans. He put out his hand, offering to help me up. I took hold of his hand and let him pull me up.

With my top now covered in mud and my cum, I took it off. I pulled my sweats back on and stuffed my boxers into my pocket.

Topless and covered in mud, I turned to look at John. He was putting his balaclava in his pocket and looking me up and down.

"You look hot like that." He said, smirking.

"You like the mud?" I asked.

"Only on you." He answered.

We were given a few strange looks on the way home. I couldn't blame people for looking, I was topless and my face and arms were covered in mud.

Each time we saw another person looking at us, we smiled at each other.

"If only they knew that my brother just raped me in the park." I whispered.

"They would die." John said with a giggle.

We got back to the house and rushed inside, just in time for it to start raining again.

Near the door, we kicked off our shoes and dropped all of our dirty clothes on the floor. We then ran up stairs and turned the shower on.

In the shower, we washed each other while talking about ooir session.

"I thought you were working today." I said to John.

"I booked the day off." He said, smirking.

"Sneaky fucker." I said.

After our shower, we went back downstairs and laid on the sofa again.

Talking about John raping me in the woods, turned us both on again. I ended up fucking him on the sofa then falling to sleep in his arms.