A Brother's Mistake Ch. 02

Story Info
A brother discovers mistakes can't be undone.
4.8k words
4.68
162.7k
308

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,070 Followers

I would like to apologize for bringing this chapter so late after the first one. I tend to start stories while I am waiting around for my flight or waiting around for work to come in. I have been devoting a lot of time to work and I drifted away from this storyline. As I post this, I am working on Chapter 3. I hope you all enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sick to my stomach when I got out of my car. I looked up; some of the lights in the house were on. Kelly didn't say anything to me after that night with Emma. She had kept to herself and did whatever were her responsibilities in the house before disappearing into her room. I walked slowly from my car to the back of the house hoping that maybe a few days without confrontation will cool things down with her. I stepped into the house and l found the kitchen empty. I kicked off my work boots and walked over to the refrigerator. Opening it, I found a container of food with a note that had a smiley face drawn on it. Emma must have left it for me before she went off to Starbucks for the evening shift. I popped the container into the microwave and sat down at the kitchen table. I rubbed my aching muscles as I listened to the hum of the microwave as it cooked my food.

"So, I guess you got to fix that problem of yours."

Kelly's voice startled me; almost sending me through the ceiling. I turned to face Kelly. She stood in the hallway leaning against a wall. She was dressed in a pair of gym shorts that showed off a generous view of her legs and a tank top that revealed her ample breasts. Her hair was tied up into a tight pony tail. She looked at me with hurt in her eyes waiting for me to say something. "Hey."

"Hey? That is all you have to say to me?!"

"Mom is sleeping, keep your voice down." I said to her hoping she would calm down a little for the sake of our mother's health.

"She is out cold. A bomb can go off outside of the house and she will sleep through it." Kelly said as she walked into the kitchen. She grabbed the chair across from me and pulled it out roughly. She sat down, crossed her arms and waited.

"Kelly, I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing."

"So that is an excuse to fuck Emma?"

"Kelly, I didn't mean to."

"What the fuck do you mean you didn't mean to? Was this someone else's home? It's our home! Were you that drunk that you walked in here thinking it was a whorehouse for you to cherry pick what you wanted to stick you cock into?" Kelly said heated.

"No."

"Then why with Emma?" she asked. "After all that shit you said in the car, you went and fucked Emma?"

"Kelly, I didn't mean to."

"Ugh!" Kelly grunted as she got up from her chair. She picked up the partially empty fruit basket Emma liked to keep apples in and threw it at me. "I can't believe you!"

As I picked up the apples that flew out of the basket, Kelly stormed out of the kitchen. I dropped them and chased after her into the living room. She had a head full of steam and I knew things were only going to get worse if I didn't calm her temper from flaring up even more. "Kelly!"

She stopped quickly in the living room catching me off guard. Kelly turned and threw a punch at me. It connected with my rib cage causing me double over.

"Fuck!" I grunted.

"I hate you!" she cried out as she started to charge up the stairs. I quickly regained my composure and chased after her. In an act of desperation, I reached out and grabbed her ankle as she made it to the landing at the top of the steps and yanked. Kelly tripped face first onto the soft carpeting that lined our hallways. "Dick!"

I scrambled up the steps while maintaining my hold on Kelly's ankle. She began to kick and squirm her way out of my hold, but I was too strong for her. As I made it up to her and pressed my body down on top of hers to make her stop. "Kelly, calm down. Can you please calm down?!"

Kelly's temper was always the worst out of all of us. She was the fierce one in the family that lived by her emotions and reactions. She never cared about the outcome. I pinned her hands down as I straddled her using my height and weight advantage to keep her in place.

"Get off me." Kelly said as she began to cry.

"Calm down."

"Fuck you, Rob." Kelly blurted. "All that shit you said in the car and you just ended up fucking Emma! I hate you!"

"I thought she was you!" I cried out.

Kelly stopped. She looked into my eyes as I eased my control over her. "What did you just say?"

"Kelly, I thought she was you." I said. I got off of her and sat on the carpet of landing. "I was so drunk that night. All I did when I was out with the guys from work was drink and think about you. I'm not proud of what I did."

"You're unbelievable." She said with disgust. "Emma is so innocent and sweet. How can you go in there and do that?"

I looked over to her, "I didn't mean to."

Kelly sat up with fists balled up and ready to fight for her sister. She might have been angry at the moment, but Kelly had always made sure no one hurt her twin. "You forced her? Did you force Emma to..."

I shook my head. "No."

Kelly sat there quietly with her legs pulled up to her chest now. Her legs looked almost completely bare with the shorts that she wore rode up past her butt. I felt ashamed as I couldn't control my gaze. Kelly took a deep breath, "So...she was willing?"

I nodded.

Tears streamed down Kelly's face as she looked away from me. "It isn't fair. It really isn't fucking fair. Emma was always the perfect one. Everyone loved her more. Dad loved her more. I was alright with that, I knew I wasn't the ideal daughter compared to her, but I always thought you loved me just as much as you loved her."

"Kelly, it was a mistake..."

"Was it?"

"Yes." I said. "I told you, all I was thinking about at the bar was you. I couldn't get you out of my head. But, what happened between Emma and me was an accident."

"How is she going to feel about that?" Kelly asked.

"I don't know. I have been thinking about this for days. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say."

"She didn't push you away?"

"No." I said.

Kelly scoffed as she rolled her eyes. "I can't believe Miss Goodie Two Shoes gets her way again. All my life, I have been in her shadow. All my life, all I did was swim...no drown in the wake of her success and achievements. She is always so good and wholesome. I would have never thought that she would have let you fuck her. Does she have the same feelings as I do?"

I shrugged, "I'm not sure. Kelly, I love the both of you. You guys are family. You guys are my sisters. What I did last night was wrong. I can't justify it just by saying I was drunk. But, that morning when you came in...it woke something in me. That kiss in the car, it did something to me."

Kelly looked over to me. Her eyes red from crying, "You have the same feelings?"

"I can't say one hundred percent the same."

"So, you're just after sex?"

"No."

"Then what is it?" Kelly demanded.

"Kelly, this isn't some television show where we can have a bunch of people write us into a happy ending. What we are feeling for each other? It's wrong. What I did with Emma was definitely wrong. How I feel is a little more complex. Our situation isn't necessarily common place."

Kelly pointed at me, "You stepped over the line already Rob."

"I know, but you spurred me on."

Kelly sat back. She frowned for a moment and then nodded, "You're right. I'm sorry for doing that."

"You don't need to apologize."

Kelly pulled her pony tail loose and ran her hands through her hair. She shook her head, "This is all wrong. This wasn't supposed to happen this way."

"I know."

"What do you know, Rob?" Kelly asked as she looked up at me. "What do you know about how I feel? Or how I have felt for so many years? I looked up to you as the only man I truly trusted. You were the only man that ever qualified for someone that I can love. Dad? He was just a male in the house. I am telling you...he never loved me like her loved Emma. Sweet little Emma..."

"Why? Why me? There are plenty of good men around here?"

"Plenty?"

"Plenty."

Kelly sighed heavily and shook her head slowly. "Rob, there are no good men in this town. Trust me; I have had my time to find some. All they ever wanted was an easy lay. All they ever saw in me was just a sexual object to be used and tossed aside."

I took a deep breath, "Kelly, that isn't true."

"Oh?"

"I'm a good man or trying to be. I know good men."

"Taken?"

I nodded, "Sadly, yes."

Kelly scoffed, "Then as usual, you are taking out of your ass. And, Rob?"

I looked over to Kelly.

"You are not a good man. Not as good as Emma and I thought you were."

"How can I be a good man now?! I lusted for my sisters! I wanted to be with you! I wanted you badly!" I said loudly out of frustration. "Have you any idea what it has been like for me since dad past? It has been non-stop work. It has been non-stop stress. I worried every waking moment there was for me. I'm not ready for that kind of shit. So fucking what if I am not a good man?!"

"Jesus Rob..." Kelly groaned as she got up and scooted over to me. She leaned against me and sighed heavily. "I know you're under a lot of stress. Emma and I know all of it. We see it. We aren't blind. We aren't immune to you struggle. I guess seeing you as the next perfect man in our eyes was a pressure that we could have spared you."

"That would have been easier on me, but it still doesn't take away the fact that I live that situation." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "It also doesn't spare me from what I did to Emma."

"No, it doesn't."

"What do I do now?"

"I don't know, Rob. What do you want to do?"

"Forget it all happened."

Kelly laughed, "I am not sure if that is a realistic option."

"No, probably not."

Kelly wrapped her arms around mine and pulled herself close to me. "Listen, I am angry at you. But, that anger is fading. I know what you did with Emma was a mistake. I believe you. I still have those same feelings for you. Now that we know Emma has similar feelings makes this a little more difficult."

"Agreed."

"So, what are two fuck-ups like us to do?"

I shrugged, "I don't know anymore."

"What was that thing dad used to say?"

I looked down to her, "What thing?"

Kelly smiled, "About fucking up?"

"If you fuck up, make sure it is a colossal fuck up so it was worth it." I said. "But, that still doesn't solve the problem at hand, Kelly."

I turned to look at her just in time to see Kelly launch herself into me. Her lips slammed onto mine with so much force that I felt like my front teeth were going to shatter from the impact. Kelly knocked me flat onto the carpeting of the landing. She kissed furiously. I couldn't control her. I tried my best to hold her back as she assaulted me with kisses. Her hands roamed about my body. She tugged and almost ripped the clothes off of me.

"Jesus Kelly!" I cried out as I broke away from the onslaught of kisses. "What the hell?"

Kelly sat up slightly, "Emma got to have her fill. I want what Emma got to have."

"Kelly..."

"No." she said firmly as she straddled me while I laid there on the carpet. "I want what Emma got."

I gathered my strength and pushed Kelly off of me. I scrambled to my feet and charged into my room. "You are out of your damned mind!"

I turned to see that Kelly stayed in the hallway. She looked into my room with eyes filled with tears. Frustration and anger coursed through my veins. I turned and kicked my hamper as hard as I could. The plastic shattered as I sent it across my room. My sudden and violent action startled Kelly. She turned and walked quietly to her room. I let out a low groan as I shut my door and collapsed onto my bed and tried my best to sleep.

Sleep never came to me. The sounds of the house were the only things I heard. I didn't hear Kelly at all. She never left her room after she had walked away from mine. I lay in bed and stared at the ceiling of my room. My heart quickened its pace when I heard Emma come home. She walked about downstairs in the kitchen cleaning the mess Kelly and I had left. I heard her go into the room my mother was in to check on her. Emma's footsteps up the stairs only made my heart pound harder and harder. A series of things crossed my mind. What was I going to do if she came into my room? What was Kelly going to say to her? What am I going to do?

I peered down at the hallway light that crept into my room from the bottom of my bedroom door and could see a set of shadows cross back and forth slowly. The shadows finally stopped in front of my room. I heard a soft knock that caused my heart to slam into my throat. I remained silent as another knock sounded. The shadows moved away when I kept silent. Emma must have not wanted to disturb me and went to go shower before she went to bed.

*

It was morning. My eyes ached from not getting much sleep. I sat at the edge of my bed and rubbed my forehead. Nothing about the situation I was in was what I had expected. I don't think there was any man in my place that could have given me the answers that I needed at the moment. I took a deep breath and could smell that Emma was making breakfast as usual. I stepped out of my room and decided to walk downstairs to the kitchen. If anything were to happen, I might as well get it out with now. Whatever the consequences were going to be, I had to face them.

I walked into the kitchen. Emma turned and greeted me with a big smile. I sat down and looked at her. She was glowing. Her face was flushed when I had entered the room. She walked over to me with a plate of eggs and hash. She leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Good morning." She said sweetly.

"Good morning." I managed to say. My gut was churning. I felt sick. I picked up a fork that Emma had set down for me and started to eat my breakfast. After a few bites, I decided I needed to say something. "Emma...about the other night..."

She turned from the sink where she had been washing the pans from making breakfast for me. "Yeah?"

"I just want to apologize for what I did. I know it isn't an excuse, but I was very drunk. And there was just...I...uh..."

Emma set the soapy pan into the sink, washed off her hands and walked over to me. She sat down in the chair next to mine and took a deep breath. "It's ok. You don't have to say any more. Things have been a little crazy ever since dad had passed. I know this. We all know this. I just want you to know, I didn't mind. I know...I know it is wrong what we did, but it felt right to me. Did it feel right to you?"

I shrugged as I poked the yolk of the egg that she had made for me. "I honestly don't know what my feelings are anymore."

"It is ok." Emma said as she pressed a hand to her chest. "We all have feelings we can't explain or control. We can take it one step at a time together. I just want you to know that this...all this...the family, the responsibility and the life we all live isn't just on your shoulders."

I nodded. I didn't know what to say. I was a coward.

Emma stood and walked over to continue washing up. "I talked with Kelly this morning before she left."

My heart wanted to explode.

"I know I shouldn't tell anyone, but I couldn't help it. I had to tell her." Emma said calmly as she washed. "She was shocked to say the least. She sat there and listened to everything I had to say. It wasn't like her to not say much or not be crude, but she simply said if that is what we wanted then she wasn't going to stop us."

"Where did she go?" I asked as I ate a bite of hash.

"I think she was going to the lake to visit with some friends."

"Oh."

Emma dried and put away the pans and dishes. She wiped her hands dry and turned to look at me. "I'm going to give mom her meds and make sure she eats before I set up for lunch. I have another late shift tonight, so maybe we can spend the weekend together?"

"Sure." I said as I watched her walk out of the kitchen. I swallowed the rest of my food, placed the dishes into the sink and left the house. I needed to find Kelly. I drove like a mad man through the small town we lived in. As I pulled up to the parking lot of the lake, I spotted Kelly sitting on a bench by herself. I shoved my car into park and got out.

"Kelly."

She turned. She rolled her eyes as I got close to her. "What do you want?"

"To talk."

Kelly sighed, "I did enough talking with Emma this morning."

I sat down on the bench next to her. "So she told you."

Kelly nodded. "Like I expected, she is madly in love with you." She scoffed and shook her head, "I didn't expect her to feel the way she does. But, then again, she is the picture perfect woman, loyal, gentle, loving and supportive...everything that I am not."

"Kelly...stop."

"Why?" Kelly said as she looked to me. Her eyes were red from crying. "Why should I? I'm just the family slut. The little disgrace everyone wanted to hide. I get it. I made some wrong choices in life, but don't we all?"

I nodded, "Kelly, this really isn't about you. It is about me. It is about what I did wrong. It is about the line that I crossed. I don't want you to feel the same feeling that I do right now. I don't want you to feel like it was another wrong choice."

Kelly scooted over to me and rested her head on my shoulder. "That isn't how Emma feels."

"I know."

"You know she loves you."

"I know."

Kelly looked up to me. "No, I mean she really loves you."

I nodded, "I know."

"I love you too." Kelly murmured as she looked out to the lake. "Like really love you."

I wrapped my arm around her. "Even after what I did?"

Kelly shrugged, "I'm not an idiot. I'm nowhere as smart as Emma, but being angry and calling what you did with Emma heinous while wanting that same situation for myself makes me look like hypocrite. I will support you guys in whatever decision you two make."

I leaned into her and kissed her softly on the top of her head. I lingered and took in how amazing she smelled. "What if I stumbled into your room and made that mistake with you? What would you say?"

Kelly pushed away from me slowly and looked me deep into my eyes, "What are you saying?"

"I want you. I've wanted you." I said slowly. I took a deep breath, "I still do."

"Rob, don't fuck me with."

"I'm not..."

"Seriously, Rob, don't fuck with me right now." Kelly looked into my eyes. "I don't think I can han-..."

I pulled Kelly close to me and kissed her deeply. Our lips seemingly formed a bond tighter than any kiss I had ever encountered before. My hands roamed her body. I pulled her close and felt how truly soft and yielding she was. Kelly broke our kiss with a delicate moan.

"Rob..."

"I want you now." I said with urgency in my voice.

"Where is your car?" Kelly asked as she stood from the bench and pulled me to my feet.

I pointed to where I had parked. It was near the tree line of the park and had decent enough privacy from the morning senior walkers. Without saying another word, Kelly pulled me to my car. I watched as her body shook and wiggled seductively. She wore tight black leggings that screamed for mercy as her perfect fleshy ass stretched the fabric. I could see that she wore nothing underneath those leggings. Kelly looked back at me with a renewed hunger in her eyes. For a brief moment, a lump formed in my throat, but my desire for her nullified that brief moment of hesitation quickly. I unlocked my car and we both hurried into the back seats.

"Thank god your windows are tinted." Kelly remarked as she pulled off her hoodie revealing that she wore nothing but a lacey bra underneath. She undid her bra and unveiled her supple breasts to me. She struggled to slip her leggings off as she never broke eye contact with me. "I want you so bad I can taste it."

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,070 Followers
12