A Brush with Fame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" she

"Well what" he said, his eyes never leaving her gorgeous ass.

"I thought ya wanted to bite it"

With that, it was Zak's turn to go to his knees. He nuzzled the soft, warm flesh, licking and nipping with his teeth. He eased the thong down, retracing the strip of material with his tongue, licking and probing her ass. She gasped and bent slightly forward, opening her legs. Zak's tongue continued to circle her ass, grasping at her buttocks before moving to her wet, swollen pussy.

Her breath came in hitching gulps and gasps as his tongue entered her, finding the very core of her sexuality. Zak shuddered with ecstasy as her warm fluids entered his mouth, his eager tongue lapping them up. He shook his head from side to side, as if in denial, hearing her moans of delight and feeling her push onto his face.

She turned to him. Her smooth, firm, legs apart, her full breasts and erect nipples glistening with sweat. Her flat, toned stomach curving down and in to her red, swollen, pussy. Zak's body ached for her, every fibre screaming, wanting to with her, be part of her.

He stood, grasping her hands and led her to the couch. She sat down, opening her long legs for Zak to see her wetness, gently pulling the lips open with her fingers, revealing the pink and swollen clit. He walked to the couch and knelt before her, grasping her thighs. Pulling her towards him he began to gently lick her pussy and she writhed against him. Zak took each lip in his mouth, licking around and in her pussy, massaging her clit, exploring every inch of her. He slid one hand under her and massaged her ass with his finger. Jenny's hips began to buck as she squeezed her breasts.

Zak kissed her stomach, her breasts, her neck, her mouth. Standing slightly, legs bent, he lowered himself onto her and slowly rubbed her pussy with the tip of his cock.

She gasped. "Fuck me Zak, fuck me".

With that, he thrust into her, grabbing her legs and drawing her to him, as if trying to enter her deeper than was possible. He kissed her again, her lips, her breasts, as his pleasure climbed to unimaginable heights. She moved with him, their bodies one, their minds unshackled from the restrains of this world, ethereal almost. They shuddered as the pinnacle of their lust approached, screaming almost, heads thrown back, bodies slick with sweat, gasping as wave after wave of ecstasy smashed over them.

"Ohhhh fuck!" screamed Zak, his hips bucking uncontrollably as his cum spurted into her. Jenny wrapped her legs round him, biting on his shoulder.

Zak fell onto Jenny, gasping for breath, shaking. His head cradled on her breasts, unable to speak, only to feel. He could feel the frenetic beating of her heart.

Eventually, they dressed and sat looking at each other.

"Ya won't tell anyone will ya?" Jenny asked, "If the press got hold of this..."

"No, he said, "I know that's easy for me to say, but I promise. I know what they'd do to you and I'd hate that. I won't say a word, you have my promise."

"Thanks", she reached forward and pecked him on the cheek.

"There's just one thing I would like" he added.

"Oh, yeah?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

In Zak's house is a frame. He keeps it away from the sunlight, so as not to fade the picture inside. It shows Zak smiling in the morning sunshine, at the hotel entrance. His arm is around the waist of a very beautiful celebrity. Everyone knows her and all his friends say how lucky he was to meet her. He liked to tell them how he met her and how he came to get the picture. What he never told, was how he came to own one of his most prized possessions. It was a silky white thong and sometimes Zak slept with it under his pillow, dreaming of his brush with fame.

12