A Buckeye in Wolverine Territory

Story Info
A frat party turns perilous for a fan of the rival team.
9.7k words
4.49
52k
85
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abob1
abob1
1,071 Followers

All Comments, Emails and Votes are Appreciated. All characters are of legal age. Enjoy!

*****

'God, I hate it here,' Danielle thought to herself as she made her way from her last class of the day to her dorm room. It was a typically brisk November late afternoon in Ann Arbor: temperature down around forty degrees, a gentle, though sporadic breeze, and crisp, blue skies.

If she weren't so biased, she would love it here. If she were honest with herself, she would admit that there was not a drastic difference between this and her hometown of Columbus, Ohio. If she could overcome the bitter hatred that had been instilled in her since birth, she would concede that the stone and brick architecture was charming, a beautiful place to learn.

But in her heart, she was a Buckeye, and always would be. She had attended Ohio State for her freshman year, but had transferred to Michigan for her sophomore year after uncovering a passion for political science. It was one of the few degree programs where Michigan was clearly superior to Ohio State, and despite all her prejudices, she made the decision in the interest of her future.

Her pride continually interfered with her ability to make friends, as she blatantly wore her Buckeye gear around campus. The nicest students would simply look at her with disdain. The rest would make comments ranging from snarky to suspension-worthy, if only an authority figure had been within earshot.

What kept Danielle sane was that Ohio State had been dominating Michigan in recent years, so no matter how bad the insults were, it was easy for her to shut them down. "Four in a row," she would respond, citing the winning streak the Buckeyes had amassed over the last two years. It was an facile response, but she loved the way she could illicit grinding teeth, red faces and clenched fists every time she said it. The Wolverines that surrounded her had no retort.

Now, as she stepped into her dorm, Michigan's blue and yellow bounced around the room in the form of her roommate's cheerleading outfit.

"Danielle!" Georgie shouted. "You're coming tonight, right?"

"I don't think so," Danielle replied. "Why would I want to watch the game in a room where I am the only person rooting for my team? Let alone where everyone else is passionately rooting for my opponent? I'll just watch it here."

Georgie was Danielle's best friend on campus, but Danielle knew that was only because they lived together. She was practically forced to consider factors beyond Georgie's fandom, and had learned over the last couple months that she was actually a sweet girl. A lot like herself, she thought, except in the Michigan universe.

"Babe, come on. Everyone knows who you are and who you root for, but they only say the things they say because they know it gets to you. Just show up in your Ohio State gear, full of all your pride, and let them know it doesn't bother you. You're not ashamed to be a Buckeye, are you?"

"Fuck no!" Danielle practically shouted back. "I just don't think it would be fun for me. Enjoy yourself."

"No, Danielle, you're coming. You have almost three years remaining at this school. Do you want to spend that time as the girl that everyone hates because she's a stuck-up, closed-off Ohio State fan? Or would you rather be the kind girl from Ohio who is loyal to her home team but not doesn't let it define her?"

Danielle chuckled. It was almost like Georgie was reading her mind. She had considered the immense amount of time she had to remain in Ann Arbor, and had wondered if there was a way to make things easier on herself.

"Besides," Georgie continued, "We're watching the game at a frat house three blocks from here. Come along, and if you hate it, you can always come back here and watch it by yourself. What do you say?"

"Well, I hate you right now, but I have a feeling I'll thank you for this some day."

Georgie giggled and raised her pompoms above her head, improvising a cheer to celebrate her victory.

...

Danielle gave one final look in the mirror, making sure everything was in place. She tucked her auburn hair behind her ears, making sure the gold hoop earrings were easily visible. Georgie had advised that she dress in such a way that she stand out from the crowd, but not in an obnoxious way. Make it clear that she isn't rooting for Michigan, but don't rub it in that Ohio State has won the last four games in the series. The gold hoops were part of this ensemble. O's for Ohio, gold for victory.

She complimented the earrings with black yoga pants, a red tube top and a cropped silver jacket. The colors of The Ohio State, but lacking the insignia. She spun around and looked over her shoulder, popping her ass towards the mirror.

'Shit,' she thought, seeing the prominent visible panty line. She didn't really want to go commando, but this was unacceptable. She peeled her yoga pants down her legs, dragging her undies with it, kicked them off, and then pulled the pants back on. She stepped into a pair of flats and joined her roommate in the living room.

"Very hot!" Georgie cheered, admiring Danielle's exposed abdomen. "Sure you will be warm enough in that?"

"Oh yeah, like you'll be all toasty in that!" Danielle replied, referencing Georgie's cheerleader skirt and top. "We'll have goosebumps all over our tummies by the time we get there, but that will probably just turn the guys on."

She was right. By the time the two girls knocked on the frat door three blocks away, they were frigid and giggling about how silly they were to not put on a jacket. Danielle felt like her nipples could have cut glass, and was glad, at least, that they she had the cropped jacket to cover them up.

The door swung open immediately after Georgie's knock, and as they entered they were each handed a shot of tequila.

"To warm you up," proffered the frat guy who greeted them.

"Sure, that's what it's for," Danielle joked.

"Oh, hey, it's the O.U. girl! Who invited her?" he exclaimed.

"I did, Chad. Relax." Georgie answered for her friend. "She's from Ohio, so of course she's a Buckeye fan."

"Well, at least she's hot. Maybe she could sub in for the entertainment tonight!"

"Entertainment?" Danielle asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, Chad. We've got plenty of girls for that."

Georgie grabbed Danielle's elbow and steered her away from Chad, towards a doorway that appeared to lead to the basement. Danielle could hear the thumping of crowd noise below.

"Georgie, what entertainment?" Danielle asked. "Why do you have 'girls for entertainment' here?"

"You'll see when we get downstairs."

But on their way down, they were stopped by another frat boy.

"Georgie, you're here!" he said. "The game is just about to start. I was getting worried you were going to be late." His voice trailed off as he saw the girl with him. "You brought the OSU girl with you?"

"Jesus, Jeremy. Her name is Danielle. Don't talk about her like she isn't right here."

"What do you expect, Georgie? She roots for our bitter enemy."

"She's from Ohio! If you moved to Ohio would you stop rooting for the Wolverines?"

"I'd never move to that shitty state. Besides, how big of a fan could she be if she decided to go to school here?"

"You know, Jeremy," Danielle chimed in, "It's not too late to change sides. You know, before my Buckeyes win their fifth straight in the series tonight."

The comment seemed to strike a chord with Jeremy, who instantly turned red.

"Well, if you are so confident, why don't you put your money where your mouth is and take part in the entertainment?"

"OK, seriously, what's this about?" Danielle asked, directing her question to Georgie. Jeremy answered.

"Its a bit of a tradition here. One of the cheerleaders stands on the stage downstairs while the game airs on the big screen behind her. Every time the opponent scores, she removes an article of clothing. Once she is fully nude, the next cheerleader joins her on stage and repeats the process."

Danielle absorbed the information quickly, and fashioned a smart response.

"Based on the way you've been playing this year, they must lose their clothes pretty fast!"

Jeremy smiled. He couldn't help but admire her spunk.

"So if you're that confident, you should join them on stage. Every time OSU scores, she'll remove an article of clothing. But you remove one every time Michigan scores."

"Jeremy, leave her alone."

"No, Georgie, it's OK. Maybe the people here will like me a little more if they see me loosen up. Besides, we have the top ranked defense in the country. I might not have to take anything off all night!"

"Oh, I'm going to love seeing you stripped and eating those words. You're going to learn some humility tonight, sweetie."

He took Danielle's hand and led her down the rest of the stairs. Danielle was overcome by the onslaught of blue and yellow, all of her peers proudly decked out in team colors. The far wall was almost completely covered by the pregame show, projecting from an overhead unit. In front of that was the stage to which Jeremy had referred, about ten feet deep, and in front of that were the throngs of students packed wall-to-wall.

Danielle felt many a scolding eye on her as Jeremy led her serpentine through the crowd. It felt like pockets of paused conversation followed her as the students recognized her and wondered what she was doing here.

Jeremy guided her up the stairs to the stage and shouted for the room to shut up.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he yelled to get the room to settle down. "Our cozy confines have been infiltrated by the enemy!"

Danielle rolled her eyes at the inanity of this comment, but it was nonetheless met with an enthusiastic chorus of boos. Jeremy gestured for them to settle down.

"However, we are spinning this into a positive. Instead of having one girl on stage, tonight, we will have two!" A roar of testosterone-laden approval forced him to pause. "Whenever OSU scores, which won't be often, our hometown girl Andrea will remove part of her cheerleading outfit."

On the other end of the stage, Danielle noticed a quintessential buxom blonde cheerleader waving her pompoms above her head as she cheered and giggled. The audience responded with whoops and cat calls.

"However, when Michigan scores, Danielle here will strip off part of her outfit."

Once the predictable audience cheer died down, Danielle could not help but interject.

"Don't get too excited. There is very little chance I will have to remove anything, the way your offense has been playing this year!"

The crowd jeered her, and she was able to pick out random excerpts from their communal roar.

"You'll be naked by halftime!"

"Might as well just show us that pussy now!"

"You're going to lose in more ways than one tonight, slut."

At first, Danielle thought these comments were juvenile and comical, but she soon realized that the thought of getting naked in front of these idiots was making her pussy wet. Well, maybe it was just the possibility that was driving her wild, and not actually the going through with it, but either way, she felt a dampness between her legs that was not usually present unless she was engaging in intercourse.

"Kick your shoes off, babe," Andrea whispered from behind, as she herself slid her shoes to the front of the stage. "Shoes don't count in this game."

Danielle slipped her flats off, realizing that the only articles of clothing she had on were her yoga pants, the tube top and the cropped denim jacket. She quickly got over that fact as the opening kick off signaled the beginning of the game.

The Michigan returner received the ball on the five yard line, made a couple dekes and started sprinting up the far sideline.

"Go! Go! Go!" Jeremy screamed, leading the crowd into a frenzy.

"Nooo!!" Danielle screamed. She could not believe Michigan was going to score on the opening kickoff.

Then, like a miracle, an OSU special teams player caught up to him and forced him out of bounds at the Ohio State three yard line. Though the touchdown was prevented, the room erupted in an enthusiastic roar. A Michigan score was imminent from here, and they were excited to see Danielle remove her first article.

Danielle's cockiness was knocked down a peg, but wasn't about to back down already.

"Don't get too excited, guys. They haven't scored yet," she said, though she had already given into the fact that she would be taking off her jacket in short order. Even if OSU kept Michigan out of the end zone, it would be a chip shot field goal attempt.

After OSU stopped Michigan for no gain on the first two downs, Danielle allowed herself a quick prayer, and apparently the College Football Gods were listening. On third down, the defensive end easily pushed through the left guard and sacked the quarterback, forcing a fumble.

"Yes!" Danielle screamed over the moans of the rest of the room. She jumped up and down briefly, unaware of the effect her bouncing boobs were having on the frat guys, who momentarily stopped caring about their team's misfortune. Danielle feigned removing her jacket, pausing with it about halfway down her arms, before pulling it back on. "Sorry!" she taunted.

She could sense both their ire and their desire to see more of her. She was surprised to recognize that it actually turned her on. She was enjoying the attention.

OSU easily marched downfield and kicked a field goal to take a 3-0 lead. While the room bemoaned their opponent's score, they quickly turned their attention to Andrea, who was poised and ready for them.

"Jeremy, would you give me a hand here, please?" Jeremy reached underneath her top and undid the bra beneath it. Andrea reached under the outer layer and grabbed the strapless number beneath it, pulling the bra out the front. The lack of support caused just a slight bit of sag in her breasts, but it also allowed for extra jiggle. Andrea twirled the bra above her head before throwing it into the crowd.

Danielle actually felt a twinge of envy as the room full of frat boys cheered for her competitor. She knew that she had a better rack then Andrea, and half wished that she had the opportunity to show it off.

The game started to pick up the intensity as the first quarter came to a close. Michigan kicked a field goal of their own, and Danielle shed her jacket. She threw it onto the front of the stage, where one of the frat boys picked it up and threw it deeper into the hoard of people.

"Hey!" Danielle shouted. She didn't really care about the bit of exposure, but she loved that jacket and didn't want to it to go missing.

Ohio State returned the ensuing kickoff all the way to the end zone for a touchdown. Danielle started to understand the appeal of this game, as the guys quickly got over it and waited in anticipation for Andrea to strip.

Andrea, relishing in the attention, turned her back to the room, grabbed the waist of her skirt and bent all the way to the ground. Danielle was impressed by her flexibility, and attributed it to yoga. Andrea dragged the skirt down to her ankles, revealing a yellow thong to the drooling boys. As she stood back up, she wiggled her ass for their amusement, before spinning around and kicking her skirt into the mass of humanity.

Here, Danielle regretted going commando. She only had three pieces of clothing to remove, but Andrea had four. With only two articles left, what was to be expected of her if Michigan scored three more times? Plus, Danielle thought Andrea had a better ass, and was not as excited about sharing hers with the room.

Early in the second quarter, things took a turn for the worse for Danielle. Michigan kicked a long field goal to narrow the gap to 10-6. As the room roared their approval, they followed Jeremy's path over towards Danielle.

"Let me help you with that, Buckeye," he said. He slid his hands up the exposed sides of her mid drift, up under her tube top, and pulled it up over her breasts. Danielle felt her nipples harden as they were freed from the fabric. Jeremy told her to raise her arms above her head, and then slipped the skimpy top completely off of her.

Danielle held her eyes tightly closed as the crowd whooped and hollered their approval. She immediately felt a chill sweep over her, not that the tube top was providing much warmth. But being bare from the waist up had her tingling with excitement, and goosebumps appeared all over her arms and breasts.

Suddenly, she felt Jeremy's hands return to her sides, before sliding up under her breasts and jiggling them for the crowd. She shot her hands over her tits, knocking his out of the way, and cast him a disapproving look. But she surprised herself as she realized the sides of her mouth had curled upwards in a wicked smile. The crescendo of crowd noise confirmed her belief that they would love her breasts, and Jeremy's findling helped encourage them.

"Get your hands out of the way!" someone yelled from the middle of the room.

Danielle kept them covered, but gave them each a couple quick squeezes, loving her control over these crazed frat guys.

"Booooo!! Hands behind your back!"

"Let those puppies breathe!"

"Twist those nipples for us!"

Danielle giggled, and let her hands drop to her sides. Again, the room erupted in approving cheer, and her face flushed red.

By the time everyone started focussing on the game again, Michigan had already kicked off and Ohio State had the ball on their own seventeen yard line. To say that it felt weird for Danielle to watch the game while topless in front of thirty strangers would be an understatement, and she found herself considering how her torso might look as she twisted to watch the game behind her.

She did not have much time to consider it, though, as the game took a truly disastrous turn. The OSU quarterback attempted to throw an out pattern towards the sideline, but the Michigan defensive back jumped the route, intercepted the ball and ran it all the way back for a touchdown.

"NOOOOOOOO!!" Danielle screamed, but it was unheard over the Michigan fandom shouting their euphoria. Every guy there was jumping up and down, high-fiving and spraying beer all over the place. Danielle felt isolated, as even her two stage-mates were embracing each other. Michigan had come from ten points down to take the lead just before halftime, and for now, that was the soul reason they were celebrating.

Danielle was on the verge of panic now. She knew they were expecting her to take off her yoga pants, but only she knew that it was all she had left. She chided herself for worrying about the VPL earlier that evening. She tried to play dumb and barter out of it.

"That doesn't count, right, because it was a defensive score?" she asked Jeremy.

"Oh, no. Don't pull that shit. A score is a score, regardless of where it comes from. Now, why don't you make a show out of removing those pants the way Andrea did with her skirt. Turn around and bend over."

"Please...I'm not ready to take these off," Danielle started to beg, tears welling in her eyes. Only Jeremy was close enough to see it, and he did not want to force it and have her bail out. He knew she was enjoying it, and was confident that he could get her fully nude later. She just wasn't ready now.

"Tell you what. How about we make a deal? You can keep your pants on...for now...but in exchange you have to do ten jumping jacks, right here in the middle of the stage." He turned to his frat brothers. "What do you say, boys? Give her a reprieve due to the extreme circumstances of that score? Not like we won't see her naked by the third quarter anyway."

Danielle's ears were flooded with the affirmations of the crowd. Her eyes started to water, humiliated at what they were asking her to do, but at the same time she felt her pussy growing wetter. Could it be that a part of her wanted their approval? Did she actually care what these relative strangers thought of her naked body?

abob1
abob1
1,071 Followers