A Bullied Virgin Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I had the chance to reply her lips were on my cock, this was a first for me too and it felt amazing. Sophie licked, kissed and sucked on my hard wet cock and I desperately wanted to cum, "I'm going to cum Sophie, take it out of your mouth if you don't want me to cum in your mouth."

Sophie lifted her head from my cock just as my first jet of cum spewed upwards, the next few spurts quickly followed and there was an almighty mess, sophie continued stroking my cock using my cum as a lube and it felt different from when I masturbate, but it was great, much more satisfying than when I do it.

In just a couple of days Sophie and I had learned so much from each other and given each other a lot of sexual satisfaction. But tomorrow morning Lynn would be back and this time Sophie and I would be ready for her.

Saturday morning arrived and I went through my usual routine and awaited the knock on the door from Lynn.

Sophie was busying herself and getting the house tidied, I was feeling a nervous excitement at the thought that I would be fucking my secret crush. I was glad that Sophie had taught me so much over the past few days as I didn't want to leave Lynn disappointed.

It was now 1pm and despite Sophie texting Lynn many times we still hadn't heard from her. Sophie tried calling her but she wouldn't answer her phone.

Another hour passed and still no contact with Lynn so I started to think it wasn't going to happen.

Then, just before 2pm there was a knock on the door. Sophie answered it, I heard her yell "oh my god, what's happened to you Lynn?"

I feared something bad had happened to Lynn, the living room door opened and in walked Sophie with her eyes and mouth open, she was followed by the most amazing and beautiful sight I'd ever seen. For about two seconds I did not recognise the beauty in front of me, then she smiled, it was Lynn.

"I'm sorry I'm late but I wanted to do something special and talk to you both." Said Lynn.

"Wow, you look so different Lynn." I said. I was also thinking she's just apologised and spoken in a tone I've never heard from her.

"I hope you like the new me."

Sophie and me both replied "yes."

Lynn had been to the beauty salon, she had her hair cut in a brand new style for her and had a professional make up job as if she was getting married.

She was wearing the most beautiful perfume I'd ever smelled.

She was also dressed in a more demure way than she was used to but this made her sexier than ever.

She was wearing a black trouser suit that was tight enough to show her pussy bulge and round arse to perfection, and a white blouse. I wanted her more than ever.

"I want to say sorry for the way I have treated you both but if you will let me I'd like to explain."

She went on to say "what you have seen of me isn't the real me, I am so insecure and feel unloved and unwanted by everyone, what you have seen is my defence mechanism, it's my way of coping with it. I've lied about my past and exaggerated my sexual exploits, I've only ever had one boyfriend. If you will both forgive me I'd like to start my friendship with you both once again.

Paul, I've seen the way you look at me and please tell me if I'm wrong, but I think you fancy me, I hope I'm right because I fancied you the first day I ever saw you."

Sophie said "I'll leave you two to talk." And walked out of the room.

Lynn then started to cry, I walked over to her and hugged her, she rested her head on my chest and hugged me back. After a couple of minutes Lynn looked up at me, her make up had run down her face and she said "I love you Paul, I've wanted to tell you for a long time and I hope I haven't made a fool of myself."

I replied "I love you too."

"Kiss me." Said Lynn

So I kissed her full on the mouth, her lips and tongue tasted wonderful, finally I was kissing my secret crush with a passion that I never knew existed. I knew I fancied Lynn but now I know it was actually love that I was feeling.

My head was spinning, the last time I saw Lynn she was slutty and nasty, now she is a beautiful sexy loving woman and hopefully she is mine.

We stopped kissing and looked at each other, I could see by her smile that this was for real and not a prank. "Put the kettle on," she said, quickly followed by "no, those days are gone, I'll put the kettle on.

I called Sophie and she came downstairs, we sat at the table for a couple of hours drinking coffee and mainly listening to Lynn and learning all about the real person behind the disguise.

At one stage Lynn stood up and took her jacket off, as she took it off she pushed her chest forward, she must have bought some new underwear as her tits looked even more amazing than ever in her tight white blouse, all I could think was hopefully they will be all mine sometime today.

Lynn and I were sat next to each other at the table, we kept smiling at each other and touching hands and a few times Lynn stroked my thigh which was seriously turning me on, but she never went any further.

Sophie told us she was really happy for us but I could see a hint of jealousy on her face.

When Sophie left the room for a few minutes I held Lynn's face and turned her head towards me, I then shocked myself by having the courage to take the lead and I kissed her deeply and lovingly, she kissed me back and it felt wonderful.

We broke the kiss and Lynn said "That was amazing I've never felt so loved and wanted."

At this point I knew it was Lynn that I wanted, despite making promises to Sophie I had to find a way of letting her down.

Sophie came back into the room and Lynn said "is it still okay for me to stay this weekend as planned." We both replied "yes." I was so happy as that's what I wanted.

Lynn then walked to the front door and picked up her weekend bag that she left there as she came in.

"Which room shall I put my bag in." Asked Lynn as she had always stayed in Sophie's room.

Sophie and I looked at each other, "mine." I said and Sophie smiled.

I took Lynn to my room and she put her bag down, we faced each other she reached up and put her arms around my neck, I put mine around her waist and we kissed once again. I pulled her tight against my body and felt her boobs against my chest as my cock got hard, Lynn felt it and said "later sweetheart, I've got something special for you."

Hearing Lynn calling me sweetheart had an amazing effect on me, I'd never had a girlfriend before and hearing her pet name for me was exciting. It was something I'd never experienced but I was looking forward to hearing it more.

We then went downstairs and joined Sophie in the living room.

After a while Lynn went back upstairs and changed into some more comfortable clothes and the three of us spent the afternoon talking and clearing the air, Sophie told us she was happy for us now that we were a couple and Lynn and Sophie agreed to carry on being friends only this time it would be a much happier and kinder friendship.

During the afternoon I remembered the SD card in the clock, I made my excuses and went into Sophie's room and took the card. I planned on destroying it and deleting all the files I had saved. They wouldn't be needed any more.

For most of the day Lynn and I had been cuddling on the sofa as we chatted with Sophie, I felt so comfortable being this way with Lynn.

The afternoon soon turned into evening and I went upstairs to have a shower, I came downstairs shortly after and Lynn said she was going to have a shower.

Sophie went to bed and I waited alone in the living room, but Lynn never came back down, instead she sent me a text message.

'Come to bed, I need you X' was all it said.

I walked into the bedroom, Lynn was standing next to my bed dressed in a red and black satin robe, "come here" she whispered, as I walked towards her she let the robe fall to the floor around her feet.

The sight before me blew my mind, she was dressed in a matching red and black bra and panties set and her legs were clad in black hold up stockings.

I'd never seen anything so beautiful, so perfect and so sexy. I was physically shaking with nerves and excitement and I had tears in my eyes with happiness.

We embraced and kissed, our hands were all over each other, I was stroking her back and feeling the softness of her skin and the soft cool feel of her underwear. My hands went down to her arse and I could feel her bare cheeks as the satin strip of her thong disappeared between her legs.

My cock was hard as steel and Lynn rubbed it through my jeans.

We stopped the kiss and she sat on the edge of the bed.

Lynn unzipped my jeans and helped me take them off, I stepped out of them and kicked them under the bed, I also lifted my t shirt over my head and threw it on the floor, she went down onto her knees and pulled my pants down very slowly until my hard cock sprung free. I then watched as Lynn took hold of my cock, she looked up at me and smiled, she said "mmmmm you don't know how much I've wanted to do this." She stroked it as she licked her lips then pulled my foreskin back and revealed my cock was dripping with pre cum. She licked my dripping juice then put my hard cock in her mouth, she was looking at me straight in my eyes as she sucked and licked me so gently, I could feel the warmth and wetness of her mouth and tongue on my cock. She was stroking the base of my cock with one hand and playing with my balls with the other as she continued to gently move her head up and down my length, it was all too much for me so I told her I was about to cum, she carried on and I cum, she was saying "mmmmmm more" as my cum shot into her mouth.

Looking at me totally naked Lynn said "I seem overdressed." I told her to leave it all on and let me have the pleasure of undressing her, she giggled. "You say the cutest things to me." She said.

We laid together on the bed kissing talking and caressing each other. I rolled Lynn onto her back and leaned over her and kissed her soft wet lips, then I moved down her body and kissed her neck, she was making pleasurable sounds as I kissed her.

She held my face and whispered in my ear "my pussy is soaking."

I smiled at her and continued on my way down, I planted small licks and kisses on her chest and could feel her boobs on my cheeks, I cupped both her boobs together and kissed her cleavage. "Let me help you sweetheart." She said as she unclipped the fastener on the front of her bra. The two most perfect beautiful tits were there and they were mine to devour. Her sexy pink puffy areolae were crowned off with her hard pink nipples. It was hard to believe they could be so big yet still so firm and pointing upwards.

I licked and sucked them, they felt amazing and much better than the last time they were in my face as this time it was done with love. I don't know why but I suddenly said "oh baby, these are beautiful just like you."

"Ahhhh you called me baby! I love it, please call me it all the time, I love you so much sweetheart." Lynn replied.

I didn't want to leave her tits but I needed to get to her wet pussy as soon as possible. So I continued to kiss her down her belly to the beautiful sight of those satin panties covering her pussy and the stockings hiding her legs.

Lynn opened her legs wide and I slid all the way down the bed until I reached her feet. I stroked her feet and the feel of the soft sheer stockings was stunning, she lifted her foot to my mouth and I kissed each toe and worked my way slowly up to her ankle. All the time I was looking at the length of her stockinged legs up to the exposed flesh at the top of her thighs and the obvious wet patch in her panties.

I moved on from her ankle and caressed her calves as I kissed them, as I passed her knee I began to smell her arousal, it was intoxicating and I loved it. As I moved closer to her pussy Lynn was squirming with anticipation and I could feel my cock was rock hard once again, the softness of her stocking clad thighs on my face and the growing aroma of her wetness was the sexiest feeling I'd ever known.

Finally I'd reached the bare flesh of her thighs and my face was inches from the pussy I'd desired for so long.

I couldn't wait any longer and buried my face into her wet panties, Lynn held her breath for a couple of seconds as I licked and sucked her juices through her panties.

I lifted the edge of her panties near her pussy and her juices stretched from her pussy to the fabric, I put my tongue inside and tasted as much of the stringy mess as I could. "Take them off." Lynn panted.

I removed her panties and noticed that as part of her beauty treatment she looks like she'd had her pussy waxed, these wasn't a hair in sight. Lynn's pussy was a thing of beauty a work of art and I needed my tongue inside it.

I wiped my lips all over her pussy area feeling the wetness on my face. Her pussy was just a slit as there were no protruding labia.

The last time my lips met this pussy was under false duress so I couldn't enjoy it the way I wanted to, but now things were different.

I parted her with my thumbs and stared at the beauty of her pink inner lips her clit and her wet opening. The aroma filled my nostrils and I was hooked. My tongue licked the length of her pussy up and down a few times until I pushed it inside her. Lynn put two fingers on her clit and rubbed it furiously while my tongue was deep inside her. It didn't take her long and I felt her thighs grip my head as she screamed and her pussy pulsated on my tongue. I could hardly breathe but I wasn't going to interrupt the beautiful orgasm my first love was experiencing.

Eventually Lynn calmed down, and relaxed her vice like grip on my head. I looked at her and we shared a knowing smile, "that was the greatest orgasm of my life sweetheart."

"The first of many my baby."

"Now please make love to me sweetheart."

"I've dreamed of this for many years baby."

I lay on top of Lynn and kissed her with my cum soaked mouth, she didn't mind and enjoyed the feeling and taste as much as I did.

My cock was touching her hungry wet open pussy and Lynn reached down and took hold of my cock and guided it into her. It easily slid inside of her as she was so wet but she felt surprisingly tight. I then remembered that this was only her second time.

I felt her big firm breasts against my chest and looked into her eyes, "I'm the luckiest man on Earth to be making love with you, I love you so much baby and I always will."

Lynn's eyes filled with tears and she said "I've been so stupid in the past and wish I could turn the clock back, I love you with all my heart Paul and I'm sorry."

"Let's think about the future and not the past."

I'm glad Lynn had already made me cum or I would have cum so quickly inside her, the feeling of making love to the most beautiful girl in the world was breathtaking.

I wanted to cum but I also wanted it to last, I took my time and pumped my cock in and out of her feeling her pussy tightening around me with every stroke.

I felt Lynn's hand touching herself and realised she was stroking her clit, "cum with me sweetheart, fill me with your cum."

I was more than ready and as soon as Lynn screamed with pleasure I let myself go.

I could feel Lynn's pussy pulsating around my cock as stream after stream of cum shot into her pussy filling her up. Still laying on top of her we slowly kissed and caressed one another as we came down from our amazing lovemaking experience.

"I know you said you had something special for me baby but that was off the scale special." I said.

Lynn giggled and said "you're welcome my lover."

The following day I woke up first, Lynn was fast asleep and looked so beautiful, I got up and went downstairs, as I waited for the kettle to boil Sophie walked into the room, as we were alone we managed to speak about the previous day.

We were both completely stunned about Lynn's transformation and Sophie was genuinely happy that I was happy.

She also agreed to keep our secret safe, and not take our relationship any further.

Six years later and Lynn and I are still together and very much in love, we were married in 2017 and have two children.

Lynn is an amazing mother wife and lover, and despite our strange way of getting together I wouldn't change a thing.

Sophie has been in a long term relationship with her partner and has continued to keep our secret safe, we see her regularly and she loves being an aunt.