A Bulls Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took control, and after a few more thrusts I was completely inside of her. She screamed in delight as she locked her legs around my waist, pulling me into her to kiss me.

Her pussy was a delicious vice on my shaft. "Damn Francine, you feel incredible. You are so fucking tight." I kissed her, our eyes meeting in lust while I was inside her. She moaned, "Mark holy f- You're stretching me outtt!"

I was impressed by how quickly she had accommodated all of me, but like her own husband had admitted, she was built for a bigger man.

I grabbed her waist with control, and truly began fucking her. Her eyes widened and her fingers clawed into my arms. Her moans were intoxicating as the squeaking of the bed echoed through the room. I was fucking her, and by the look on her face, the squirming of her body, and the screams leaving her mouth, I knew it was like she had never experienced before.

"Mark! Mark! Mark! Ohhh! Wowww!! Ohhh my g-g-goddd!"

Our bodies slapped together, my heavy testicles smashing into her plump rear as I stuffed my cock in and out of her. I had found my stride, and I looked down to notice my black shaft lathered in a cream of her essence. She was lubricated, willing, and giving it up for me. The thought of it was erotic beyond words.

"Take it baby." I grunted.

"It feels s-s-o good! Fuck!" She whined.

"You're giving that pussy up for me baby. You're taking this big cock." I spurred her with my taunting.

"Ohh god Markkk! Take meee! Fuck me with your big cock!"

I arched my thrust, and really began to hammer her into submission. Her eyes began to glaze over, and her stare became distant. Her fingers locked into my arms, and her legs around my waist. It was finally happening for her, Francine was experiencing the first powerful orgasm of her entire life.

She grunted, breathlessly gasping incomprehensible words as her body experienced something profound.

"F-f-f-uccckkk!! Wh-what- is-is? Markkk!! I'm c-c-cumminggg!!"

I leaned down and whispered into her ear as the release exploded across her body. "Give it up for me baby. Cum all over me." I kissed her neck, still thrusting her to completion. She was shuddering as she moaned, nearly in seizure as her pussy creamed all over my pistoning organ. It felt incredible, and if I was a lesser man, the contractions within the walls of her pussy may have caused my own release. I remained steadfast, however, and simply continued to plunge into her.

Eventually, she fell still, and I brought my thrusts to a halt. Her eyes were closed, and mild shudders coursed across her body.

"You gave it up for me baby." I whispered in her ear. "I bet you aren't used to that." I chuckled, kissing her glistening neck.

She struggled to find her voice, swallowing to clear her throat, but eventually came her hushed reply, "I didn't know it could be like that."

I grabbed a handful of her breasts, massaging them, and then I stroked my fingers across her stomach - causing goosebumps to appear across her flesh.

"You naughty girl. You came hard for me. Do you want some more?"

"Okay." She replied, eyes still closed, smiling in delight.

I gave her a moment to recover, but soon propped her up on the bed. The same way I had deftly positioned her body during our various workout routines, I now employed the technique to get her onto all fours. It was an incredible sight. She had such a gorgeous ass, fat and inviting. Her natural breasts hung down with natural sexiness.

I slapped my heavy manhood down onto her ass, and pushed her forward so that she was bracing her stance with her forearms.

"Does Jim ever fuck you doggy?" I asked, calmly, while reaching across her back and taking her hair in my hand.

"No." Was her reply.

I gently twisted my hand so that I had a good hold on her flowing brunette hair, softly pulling back to arch her head backwards. She giggled in response, clearly enjoying a dominant man's sexual assertion.

"I didn't think so." I responded, slapping my shaft up into the folds of her pussy, massaging her lips open, and then slowly penetrating her once again.

She screamed in pleasure, "Ohh!"

As I sank my length into her married sex, I added, "His dick isn't big enough to get past this perfect ass." I pushed her down while still grabbing her hair, and began to thrust in and out of her. She groaned in response.

"You ready to get fucked by a man?" I was suddenly inflamed with ego, perhaps the position adding fuel to my role as her alpha.

"Mark!" Was her delirious reply. I slapped her right ass check hard. She squealed, "Oh! Yes baby! Fuck meee!"

I began to quicken my pace until I was once again bucking into her. This time I asserted total control over her body, keeping her head pinned back in such a fashion that she was in a submissive stance as I fucked her. My groin slapped against her jiggling ass, my vantage point on my lubricated black cock disappearing into her white pussy. I slapped her plump ass cheek again, causing her skin to faintly redden in response.

"Oh my god!!" She squealed, submitting to me.

"You like this baby?" I asked, sensing that she was in total delight. Most women, at least every now and then, yearn to be truly taken by a dominant man.

She screeched in pleasure as the slapping sounds filled the bedroom, "I fucking love ittt!! Fuck meee!! Fuck meee!! Fuck meee!! I need itttt!!"

I grunted, "Fuck yes Francine. Give it up for me baby, give me that pussy." I was molding into my role as conquering alpha male, intoxicated by this married woman's complete surrender.

"Oh! Oh! Yess! Yess! Take meee!! I'm gonna cum againnn!!"

I slapped her ass again, pulling her hair back as I once again felt her pussy convulse and tighten down on my Bullish shaft.

She squealed, obscenities taking hold of her mind as she fell in complete lust with my sexual prowess, "I'm cumminggg on that big cockkk!! I'm cumming on your big manly cock! Ohhh make me cummm!!"

"Do it!" I growled, slapping her ass again as she violently bucked back into me, unleashing more of her cream all over my shaft. My entire crotch was soaked with her wetness, her lubrication splashing out across my groin upon every sexual collision. I reached over and clutched her tits hard in my hands. She grunted deeply as the orgasm exploded across her body. I pulled her backwards and upwards into my chest as she squealed and surrendered. I turned her mouth towards mine, and kissed her deeply. "Good girl." I offered between our kisses.

After a moment of breathless wonder, she fell backwards onto the bed, laughing.

I smiled, proud of what I was giving her, delighted that she was enjoying herself.

Her face was flush, and her skin, sweaty and sexual. She continued to giggle, "This is unreal."

She glanced up at my inflamed cock, black and towering, covered entirely in her essence.

"God. Look at that fucking cock." She smiled up at me.

I shuffled close to her, opening her legs once again, and aligning it back at the entrance to her womanhood.

We looked into each others eyes in that moment, and each saw the raw realness of what was happening here tonight. It was the kind of a look that a married woman and her Bull could only share, a combination of submission and lust. I was an infinitely better lover than her husband, and she would always know it.

We continued to stare into each others eyes as we fucked each other. She ran her hands across my body, opening her legs and once again locking them around my waist, this time with a sensual delicacy.

"Fuck me baby." She whispered it.

We entered into a state of earnest admissions, scathing, sexual, completely and brutally true. It was in these moments that I knew I would embrace my role as a Bull, and it was in these moments I connected with something primal within myself. The rush of conquering another mans wife with his knowing submission, suited me on the deepest levels of my psyche.

I stared into Francine's eyes. It was clear she needed this, a real man inside of her. It was clear in her physical reaction, her submission, and her instinctual willingness to cuckold her husband.

"You like getting fucked by your Bull." My voice was steady, and it wasn't a question. I continued to stuff her, slowly, her moans consistent and inspiring.

She nodded her head in agreement, whispering her own truths into reality. It was a hiss. "I love it."

"You like my big Bull cock. You like it better than your husbands little dick, don't you." I replied, continuing to pump my big cock in and out of her, knowing the truth would arouse her.

This time her agreement was a nod. "Oh god Mark I love the way you fuck me."

I leaned down, kissing her passionately, and eventually turning my head to the side as I continued to focus on my increased thrusts. The wetness of her sex clinging to my shaft combined with the shaking of the bed frame to fill the room. Soon, the sounds of my heavy ball sack flopping into her ass, and her squealing, joined the chorus.

Suddenly, Francine began to whisper pure, unfiltered, sexual jet fuel into my ear.

"You fuck me like a man, Mark. Please, don't ever stop fucking me."

"You love this fat cock in your married little pussy." I replied.

Her lips were inches from my ear, her whispers, chill inducing and the spark I needed to make my balls boil.

"I love it so much. I love letting you fuck my pussy." She groaned, almost as if the erotic truth was too much to bear. "It's not fair how much better your cock is! It's not fairrr!" She whined.

"You like giving it up for me baby? You like making your little husband wait downstairs while you spread your legs for a real man?" I felt it brewing, deep in my loins. My pace increased.

"You can have me whenever you want it Mark. I mean that. I'll make his little dick wait downstairs and you can fuck me whenever you want!" She moaned, her own orgasm brewing once again. She continued, impossibly, "Take me Mark, please. Fucking take me. Take my pussy. Pleaseee baby!!" She groaned, fingernails digging harder into my skin, walls of her pussy collapsing around my girth. Her eyes began to roll into the back of her head, but not before she screamed, "Cum in me with your big cock Mark!! Oh god please cum in meee!! Cum in me and make my husband a cuckold!!" It was the last words she whispered before I unleashed.

Many men would agree that one of the best feelings in life, is to inseminate a woman, especially for the first time. It's part of the many reasons I had grown addicted to the conquest. This was something beyond even that, however, to stare into the eyes of a married woman as she looks back into yours in complete need. The depths of her soul instinctively calling for a real man to impregnate her - it was nuclear. I felt my orgasm explode, my heavy balls contracting in release as the jets of semen launched downwards through the girth of my pulsing shaft. My angry head spewed rope after rope of my cum deep into Francine's welcoming womb, coating her insides in my seed. I was cumming deeper than her husband had ever been. She screamed in complete submission as she finally experienced the orgasmic explosion of a mans cock.

I roared as I continued to pump my seed into her womb, claiming her in that very human moment. Her pussy convulsed in instinctual response, milking my shaft for every drop of semen that my heavy balls had produced. Her nails clawed into my back as her beautiful face contorted in deep satisfaction. "I'm yours." She whispered in unspeakable satisfaction, again, "I'm fucking yours." I kissed her deeply as our life altering love making finally came to an end.