A Bunny to Play With Ch. 06

Story Info
Bunny's exposed in public, and their game gets more intense.
5k words
4.65
33k
6

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne pulled me towards a door at the back of the club that I somehow hadn't noticed earlier. It was big, black and lacking a handle. A woman in her forties, tall and broad shouldered, wearing a leather vest and black jeans, was leaning against the wall next to it. The short, cropped hair together with her outfit just screamed "dyke" at me, and the critical look on her face made her presence intimidating.

When she spotted my girlfriend, her face softened and she smiled. "Hi Anne, introducing a new pet to the dark side?"

"Hi Cass, you've got no idea!" She stepped closer to the woman and showed her stamp, and I hastily followed her example.

"It's been some time," the woman, Cass, said in a low voice. "I'd love to play that body of yours again." Her hands trailed over Anne's cheeks and down her body, stopping shortly at her breasts to give them a squeeze. I could see my girlfriend's body tremble for a second, and a strange, mesmerized look appeared on her face before she could pull herself together again.

"Perhaps another time," she answered just as quietly, "but tonight is all about my little Bunnie here." She pulled me close to her, and I could almost feel the woman's eyes roam up and down my body.

"Can I touch?" Cass' question seemed to be rhetorical, because a moment later her hand roamed over my body just like they had over Anne's. When her fingers encountered the hard bumps of the clamps, she smiled and gave them a little twist that made me scrunch my face and stifle a gasp.

"A naughty Bunnie, I see. How long have you had her?"

"Since yesterday. She's new to everything."

Cass' eyebrow went up. "Yesterday? And you take her downstairs? You're bold."

My girlfriend grinned and pulled me even closer to her. I thought she wanted to show off our closeness, but instead she whispered into my ear. "Pull up your skirt, bunny-ears, and keep smiling, whatever happens."

It seemed I could hardly spend five minutes here without being groped or shown off in some way. I hesitantly lifted the hem of my skirt up to my navel and exposed my clamped and sore pussy lips.

Cass wet her lips and stared at my private part, a wide smile on her face. "Such a pretty pussy," she gushed. "Such ripe outer lips; just made to be treated roughly. I bet they'd swell up nicely with a little flogging."

My head spun around to Anne, my eyes frightened and wide. "Hush," she soothed me, "nobody's going to flog your pussy right now." Two of her fingers touched the corners of my mouth and pushed them upwards.

I put a meek smile back on my face, but that quickly became a struggle. Cass had caught each of the small handles of the clips between two fingers and was now pulling them apart and away from my body. My lips parted, laying bare the insides of my slit to her sparkling eyes with breathtakingly intense intimacy. The pull was getting more and more painful, and both Cass and Anne were watching me with rapt attention. I forced the smile to stay put, but my lower lip started to tremble. The pain and embarrassment both churned between my legs, but I could smell my own treacherous arousal waft upwards. She pulled them even wider apart, sending a short stab of fierce pain through my pussy lips, and a small tear trickled over my face.

Her fingers instantly let go of the paperclips, and I let out a relieved sigh.

"She's a gem," Cass told my girlfriend, "but you'll have to watch out for her. Everybody will want a piece of her, and she'll be easily snatched up."

Anne nodded. "I know, but there's no use in putting it off."

Cass pulled the hem of my skirt from between my fingers and let it fall down to cover my front side again. "Be careful, and have fun!"

"Thanks, Cass."

Anne jostled me lightly. "Thanks, Ma'am."

The door slid open and we entered what looked very much like a staircase hewn into the rock inside a cave. Fake torches lines the walls and gave off a flickering, reddish light. My nervousness peaked again, and I gripped Anne's hand tightly.

Walking with clamps on your pussy lips is uncomfortable; I had already become aware of that. But I quickly learned while we descended the steps, that walking down a flight of stairs is a lot worse. I had to grab the railing with my other hand for fear of losing my balance, because every step made me wince and my legs shake.

At the bottom of the stairs we encountered a huge wooden double door with the same motive which adorned our wrists inlaid in gold. Anne paused in front of it and turned to me. Her hand cupped my face and she looked at me with an unreadable expression. "Do you trust me?"

I nodded, wondering what was going to happen now, but quite sure that it would involve Kirsten, Yellow-red and maybe others. And that I would soon mimic the position of the woman in the logo.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I... I trust you, Mistress."

That made her smile. "Good. Take off your top, you won't need it inside."

I hesitated only a moment, then my fingers went to work, clumsy and trembling in high frequency. I pulled it over my head, careful not to tug on the clips on my nipples, and finally felt the air on my slightly sweaty upper body. Small goosebumps travelled over my skin and the beating of my heart grew into a mad drumroll.

My girlfriend and Mistress took the top from my hand, put it into her purse and pulled out something thin and red, some kind of leather strap. Her fingers stroked it, and she looked at me with a soft smile tugging at her lips.

"Before we go inside, you need to be collared, to show everyone that you belong to me and that they aren't allowed to snatch you. It's a symbol of my ownership of you." My eyes were on her lips while she talked, and when she said the word "ownership" these wonderful tingles danced over my skin again. She wrapped the leather strap around my neck and slowly tightened it, watching my face with rapt attention. Just when I thought the fit might become uncomfortable, she buckled it closed, but her hands stayed at the back of my neck and then her lips were on mine, kissing me greedily, her tongue pushing deeply into my mouth. I moaned into hers, swarms of butterflies rising and fluttering around in my stomach.

She broke the kiss far too quickly, but not before she bit into my lower lip and pulled on it, the small pain making me gasp and try to press my upper body against hers. She let me and whispered into my ear. "Do you have an idea about what's going to happen inside?"

I swallowed hard and cleared my throat. "It's going to be painful, isn't it, Mistress?"

"It is, but not more than you can bear."

"And embarrassing."

A small chuckle, like a wind-chime, rang from her. "Very. And you'll love it."

I shuddered. "There will be others."

"Yes. Many others. Perhaps I'll let them all touch you. Would you like that?"

My breathing started to get faster. "I... I don't know."

"Then we'll have to find out." She giggled again. "There are rules inside, and you need to follow them, otherwise I will have to punish you. Do you understand?"

I nodded, having expected such and hearing the excitement build in her voice.

"You're not allowed to speak unless ordered to. You're not allowed to refuse anything, requests or touches, from anybody. Let me make those decisions. Understood?"

"I... yes, Mistress." I looked deeply into her eyes, and my own arousal at the idea of being reduced to something akin to a slave in a public place, of giving up power over my body to her, was reflected with equal intensity.

"You need a safeword, though. You know what that is?"

"Dragon," I blurted without thinking. I did know the importance of a safeword from my late-evening forays into the World Wide Web.

Her smile lit up the room. "Good, then let's no longer dawdle. Remember, keep quiet and follow all orders."

I nodded, but then I took her arm and tugged softly. "Mistress?"

"Yes, Bunnie?"

"Will you stay with me at all times?"

"We'll see."

* * * * *

She pushed down the handle of the door and pulled it outwards. Soft, sensuous music spilled out, the lighting inside not any brighter. I followed her self-assured steps into a huge room with comfy looking leather chairs and benches grouped around low tables, everything done with a lot of chrome and almost black wood. A bar counter ran along part of one wall, the other had a stage.

My feet almost stumbled when I saw the people though. Women of all ages were lounging in the chairs or kneeling next to them, some in fine dresses, others in flimsy things or completely naked.

I tried to follow Anne's zig-zag course through the sea of tables, but something halfway across the room from me caught my eyes and I forget to walk. An Asian girl with long, flowing black hair and incredibly high cheekbones sat in one of the chairs, clad in something resembling a navy blue school uniform, only no school would condone such a short skirt. She was talking to a woman a few years older than her in the seat next to hers, absentmindedly pulled on a cigarette, one foot resting on the ground in a white sneaker. Her other leg dangled over the armrest, her footwear discarded on the floor, and there was what had instantly mesmerized me.

A woman, perhaps in her late forties or early fifties, wearing dark rimmed glasses and with her greying hair in a bun, knelt next to the chair. Her expensive looking black evening gown was bunched up around her back, exposing the white skin of her ample buttocks that was marred with thin, bright red welts. The older woman's lips were wrapped around the beautiful Asian's toes, and her face was a picture of pure rapture as she sucked and licked on them.

My breath hissed over my lips, and I could have stood here and stared at the lewd vision of what appeared like a schoolgirl enslaving her teacher for ages. The contrast of the older woman's devotion and the girl's casual behavior lit a fire between my legs and made my nipples become painfully aware of their cruel decorations.

When the Asian girl looked up and her eyes met mine, I almost took a step back at the intensity. I felt caught, and the moment felt like the epitome of the famous saying about a hand in the cookie char. Her eyes never left mine when she bent forward and said something to the older woman, who immediately extended her hand, palm up, to the girl, who bent over it. I couldn't believe my eyes when her lips parted and a long line of drool started to drip down onto the offered hand, landing in the middle of it and forming a small puddle. I think I gasped when the woman brought the hand to her mouth and started to lap up the girl's spittle with deep gratitude in her eyes.

I so wanted to push my hand between my legs and frig myself to this sexual image, and only the public setting and the clamps on my pussy lips prevented me.

"What's keeping you?" Anne's voice was sharp and impatient, and it whirled me back into the here and now.

"I'm sorry," I stammered, looking down at the floor, "I just... I'm sorry, Mistress."

Her eyes travelled around the room, searching for the image that had captured me like that. I looked up warily. The Asian girl was still looking into my direction, and when Anne's gaze fell on her, she winked.

My girlfriend immediately scowled and grabbed my hand, not saying a word, just pulling me across the room, and I stumbled after her, my heart clenching in fear that I had somehow seriously offended her.

Yellow-red was already waiting for us, lounging in a seat with her feet propped up on the edge of the table. "What kept her?"

"Bao," my girlfriend growled and plopped down on the chair next to her, completely ignoring me, "couldn't pull her eyes away from her and her old whore!"

That drew a hearty chuckle from the girl in bright colors. "Oh my, her first minute here and she already put her foot in it. But don't tell me you're going to be pouting the whole evening!"

"And what if I did?" Anne's retort was rather childish.

"You shouldn't. If you need to blow off some steam, you have your personal outlet with you."

"You've got a point." She let out a deep breath, then turned her face to me and snapped, "What are you standing around? Get on your knees in front of me and clasp your hands behind your head, little slut!"

Her words were like whiplashes to my face, and I felt quite helpless and overwhelmed. I couldn't explain her sudden change in demeanor. Perhaps there was some kind of history between her and the Asian girl? But that didn't matter, what mattered was the feeling of rejection that suddenly gripped me, and the yearning to somehow make it up to my girlfriend, to please her and get the loving smile back onto her lips. I sank to my knees in front of her and lowered my eyes. The urge to apologize again was almost frightening in its intensity, but at the last second I remembered the order to stay quiet.

Anne and her friend started to talk about girls I didn't know, about who was doing what now and had hooked up with whom and anecdotes of fights and drama I couldn't follow. Still, I finally learned yellow-red's name, which was Jolene. I stifled a gasp when I suddenly felt my lover's fingernails scratch over the tops of my breasts. She started to play with the clamps. While the two talked, she kept flicking them from time to time, sometimes twisting them or pulling on them.

It felt different than before, when her focus had been on me. The heat between my legs didn't appear right away, and it kept in the background while I winced and scrunched up my face. Over time, her ministrations got even rougher, and it wasn't all that long until my eyes went misty once more.

"Do you want to be rid of the clamps?"

I almost missed Anne's question in the middle of her talk.

"Yes, please, Mistress!" I hastily confirmed.

"Then shuffle over to Jolene and ask her if she will take them off."

Walking on my knees, with my hands behind my head, proved to be an uncomfortable experience. My knees protested with every contact with the floor, and my movements were awkward. But addressing the girl now in front of me and begging her to remove my implements of torture was even more so.

"Would you please remove the paper clips from my Nipples, Ma'am?" My eyes were hopeful and, what I hoped, demure.

"Let me think..." Her eyes travelled away and she rubbed the tip of her nose. "What are you going to do for me in exchange, Bunnie?"

For a moment this felt too much. What could I offer? What dared I offer? There was only one direction this could be going, but would I offend Anne? Then I remembered the instructions outside the door. I had to trust Anne, despite her momentary irritation, to make all decisions for me.

Nevertheless, my voice trembled. "Anything, Ma'am."

"My, my, how could I refuse such an offer? Come here," she purred, lifting one leg and allowing me to shuffle in front of her, "I've got a nice, steamy treat waiting for you."

Putting the leg down again and practically corralling me in, she reached down between her legs and pulled up a zipper with a swift motion. The latex parted and exposed a completely shaved pussy, the lips swollen and glistening with moisture, the petals of her inner lips peeking out of the slightly parted slit, soft, pink and beautiful. When had I started to think about a girl's privates as beautiful? The discovery astonished me. My life was spinning out of control, being put upside down and inside out. Yet, the deliciously shimmering folds beckoned my tongue.

"Stick out your tongue and start to lick," she ordered with a purr, "but don't touch my clit yet. That's going to come later."

I swallowed. My second pussy! Another step on a path on which I couldn't delude myself into thinking I was straight and just testing the waters with my best friend. I was nervous and embarrassed. Jolene, though, seemed to have no qualms about baring her most private part in public and letting me go down on her, and the lack of outraged gasps around us had me guess that this might be a regular thing here.

A strong scent wafted into my nostrils, a mix of sweat and the musky, heavy aroma of her arousal. Taking a deep breath, I trailed my tongue over her smooth skin and tasted her for the first time. The sweat made it salty, but underneath was a rich aroma with only a hint of sharpness. I pressed the tip of my tongue into her slit and felt the outline of her entrance, then I licked upwards, coating my whole tongue with her juice and being careful to stop before I reached her clit, which was quite swollen and peeking out from its hood.

"Good girl," she sighed, "just like that."

I kept repeating my tongue's motion, again and again, while she talked with my girlfriend, and the only signs that she was enjoying my ministrations were some soft sighs when she wasn't speaking, small ripples that travelled over her stomach and the never-ending supply of musky juice that filled my senses. Did she really have that much self-control? Was I doing something wrong? I'd be writhing and moaning on the seat if I was in her place. I redoubled my efforts, burying my tongue deep inside her love channel before licking up her satiny folds.

I didn't pay attention to their conversation, too engrossed in my task at hand, but when I felt a tremor race through her body, I could hear her say, "Excuse me for a moment, I'm going to come." Her hand pressed down on my head. "Now, suck my clit!"

I sucked her swollen pearl between my lips, finally eager to claim my price, and rubbed the length of my tongue over it. I suckled and nibbled at it, and now each touch got the desired response of moans and shivers. Her hand buried itself in my hair, her fingernails dug into my scalp, but I didn't mind right then, because I could feel her tremors intensify, and then she gave a high-pitched yelp which was followed by a long, drawn-out moan, and then she clamped her legs around my head. Moisture dripped from my chin, but I didn't stop, and short yaps told me that she was riding the pleasure.

Finally she had enough, and her legs relaxed. She pushed me away, her chest heaving and her eyes glassy.

"That was nice, really nice. I think you were made to lick pussy."

A strange mixture of pride and shame made my cheeks flushed and my nipples throb.

"Hands behind your head again," she ordered while zipping up her suit again, "then we can see about your reward."

I did as ordered, and her fingers grabbed the clamps' handles. Her eyes bore into mine. "This is going to hurt like hell. Whatever you do, keep your hands behind your head."

I nodded, now a bit afraid. I remembered the pain when Anne had removed the clamps from my pussy lips only too well, and readied myself for it.

She didn't open the clamps. She simply pulled, harder and harder, and I had to shift my weight backwards so I wouldn't topple over. My breasts extended, my nipples pulled painfully away from my body, stretching and hurting in equal measure. "Ow," I whimpered. "God, that hurts!"

Jolene kept pulling harder, and for a moment I thought that my nipples would simply be torn off. But then one of the clamps gave way and slipped off, immediately followed by the other, and I had to struggle to keep my balance. Another wave of pain hit my nipples, like a thick needle being stabbed through them. I sobbed, and I so wanted to cover them with my hands. Instead, I just knelt there, under the watchful eyes of Jolene and Anne, and felt the tears trickle down my cheeks while the pain slowly ebbed away from my nipples, which still stood at attention, clearly proud about their treacherous behavior.

"She is beautiful, a true rose in a garden of weeds," a melodic voice commented next to Anne, "who would have thought that you would make such a find." I recognized the Asian girl, Bao, and my breath hitched.

Anne seemed just as surprised by her appearance as I was, and her eyes grew wary. "What would you know about her?"

12