A Bunny to Play With Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I failed!"

"Hush, silly girl. You didn't fail. You passed with flying colors!"

"I - I did? But how?" My emotions were a swirl, running on a roller-coaster, and I somehow couldn't, didn't want, to believe her. But looking up at Lauren's face, seeing the pleased, soft expression there, made it seem possible.

"You performed quite admirably, Bunnie." She stepped closer and crouched down in front of me with a fluidity that belied the twenty-or-more years she had over me. "This test wasn't just about self-control, it was also about your sense of self-preservation. A good sub must also be aware of her limits and able to voice them. If you hadn't pulled away, if you had not used your safe word, I would have forbidden you from performing on the stage today. While pain is an integral part of our play, permanent harm is not. Yet there are subs out there who are so dependent on their owner or lover, they fail to care for their own safety. I cannot stop those from playing in private, but I will not see them damaged on my stage. Bao tells me you are quite new into the scene?"

I nodded, trying to process what she had just told me.

"And you have never experienced the whip or cane before?"

Shaking my head, I started to fear that she was about to dissuade me from my wish.

"Intriguing," she murmured, "that you would pick such a cruel punishment then. Tell me, what is it about this punishment that fascinates you, is it the pain or the mental image?"

"It's -" My voice caught in my throat and I had to cough. It still sounded raspy when I continued, unable to hide my nervousness, "it's both. Mostly the mental thing at first, though, giving up the power, letting things be done to me." I bit my lip, searching to find the right words. "Pleasing my Mistress is a big part of it too, knowing how much she enjoys to have that power."

The fingers on my shoulders picked up their ministrations, which I hadn't realized before that she had stopped. A tentative smile formed tugged at my lips. "But the pain is also a big part. At first it's horrible, but it somehow changes, I don't know how to put it, it transforms into something different and makes me..." I looked down, a bit ashamed about the crudeness of my words. "...makes me so horny I could explode."

It somehow felt like a job interview. A very, very strange job interview, with me sitting bare-assed on the floor, my feet lewdly splayed to the sides, and the interviewer in her beautiful dress crouched in front of me and asking me quite intimate questions.

I couldn't stop the giggle that welled up from my chest, and when Lauren looked at me with a curious expression on her face, the words left my lips on their own accord, my eyes wide like a doe's. "Do I get the job, Ma'am?"

For an instant, she just stared at me, but then her head tilted back and her throaty laugh filled the room. "Oh my, you're quite a feisty one. Who would have thought? You remind me very much of another girl who came to me about a year ago and also wanted to perform for the audience, just a week after her first dip into submission."

"Did you let her?"

"No, she didn't even have a safe word. But I gave her bum a good hiding for coming to me without one."

Something glinted in her eyes, and then I noticed that she wasn't looking at me, but over my shoulder. I slowly turned my head. "Mistress?"

The way she blushed, bit her lip and nodded was so not the Anne I knew. So it was true, also what Bao had insinuated earlier.

"I didn't start out as a domme. I had this fling with one of our assistant professors who introduced me to a whole new world of kinky play. I was like a child in a candy store and simply had to try out everything."

My voice turned into a whisper. "You were Bao's submissive?"

"For a time. But I found I was more of a giver than a receiver."

"It must have been hot, though!" I could see that the memory excited her, the way her nostrils flared, her lips seemed to swell and her breath grew faster.

"It's in the past, though."

"Did she bite you, like you did me?"

Her fingernails dug painfully into my shoulder until she became aware of it and quickly eased her grip. "Impertinent little slut!" she admonished me, but her heart wasn't into it.

I don't exactly know what came over me when I suggested, "I'd love to see that. Afterwards, you could both dominate me. And punish me for being an impertinent little slut."

I probably said it a bit louder than I had wanted to, because the silence that followed my words was instantaneous and complete. Even Lauren was frozen in her place, and when seconds stretched into minutes, it finally dawned to me that I had stepped on a sore spot. On a very, very sore spot, if the lack of movement in Anne's fingers was anything to go by.

"Oh god," I whispered, "I'm sorry. I didn't think..."

"That's right!" The venom in her voice felt like a bucket of ice water. "You didn't think, you didn't know, but you blabbed on anyway. Let's get out of here!"

She gripped my upper arm and pulled me roughly to my feet. But just when I had found my equilibrium and started to traipse after her, a petite body shot past us and slammed the door shut.

"Let us out!" Anne demanded, her eyes blazing. "Now!"

"I cannot do that." Bao folded her arms in front of her. "I would not mind if it was just about the two of us. But now you have her. You need closure, if you do not want to repeat the same mistake on the other side of the line."

"I don't care what you think!" The pitch of Anne's voice was rising. "You think you can just barge into my space after almost a year, without so much as a sorry, and believe you have to say something I will listen to? Talk about delusions here!"

"It is not about us."

"About what is it, then? About your oh so very precious experiences as a domme? You can fold those and stuff them up your pretty little bum, for all I care."

Anne had stepped closer to the Asian girl with every sentence, dragging me along, and now the two of them were almost skin to skin, my girlfriend's eyes burning with rage, Bao's wide and searching.

Bao sighed and dropped her arms. "I see that we will not be able to talk without arguing. But please be careful." She tried to put her hand on Anne's shoulder but was roughly shrugged off.

* * * * *

Anne pulled me outside and down a long corridor that twisted and turned, then through a non-descript door that had us enter the hall from the side. My emotions were all over the place, and the only two things I could focus on were not to cry and, following my girlfriend's brisk pace, to keep my footing.

She stopped for a second at our table to tell a bewildered Jolene and Kirsten that we were heading home. Getting back to the car happened in somewhat of a daze for me; at some point I was handed my clothes and ordered to dress, but apart from that, the next thing I was aware was a stony-faced Anne driving us home, looking straight ahead the whole time, and me sitting on the passenger seat, fidgeting, trying and failing to find words to say.

Once in our room, she headed straight into the bathroom and locked the door. The shower started after a minute, and I didn't need a lot of intuition to guess that she would take her time. I undressed and crawled into my bed, dimming the light and allowing the tears which I had fought to hold back slide down my face.

12