A Bunny to Play With Ch. 10

Story Info
Playing games with Anne's mean friends.
5.2k words
4.71
27.8k
10

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 01/02/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour later we were settled around the coffee table with Jackie and Brenda lounging comfortably on the couch, Anne on the armchair and myself a little less comfortably on the ottoman, all with cards in our hands and stacks of colored plastic chips in front of us. I was just struggling with myself whether I should fold immediately or wait out the first round to see what the others were doing, and I critically eyed my pair of tens when Anne's foot tapped mine twice.

My eyes widened, but the look that she sent me told me that the signal was deliberate. I gulped. That had been part of the harebrained scheme to put those photos into Jason's possession. The glass of the pictures on the wall sometimes allowed Anne to glimpse the cards of our co-players, and our plan was that she'd signal me with a single tap on the foot to fold, twice to raise, and thrice to go all in. That way we could make sure that I lost and, once I had no chips left, could offer the photos and myself into the wager.

"C'mon, Bunnie," Jackie had already adapted the use of my nickname, though it dripped from her lips in a condescending fashion, "either fold or raise. I've still got a party to attend tonight."

"Okay, okay." My fingers trembled a little when I picked up a small stack of chips and pushed them forward. "I raise by fifty."

"I'll gladly meet that." Brenda added her own fifty as did Jackie, while Anne folded. After another round of betting, I had a hundred and twenty in chips waiting to be collected by the winner.

With Anne's hidden commands, it didn't take very long to get me rid of my chips, all the while being teased and riled up by Jackie's snide comments about my playing skills. I couldn't really say why I was playing along, why I was sitting here with flaming cheeks and feeling more silly and embarrassed with every round we played. Jackie and Brenda were having a good time, sipping their ciders, their stacks of chips constantly growing while mine dwindled to nothing.

"I'm broke," I finally had to announce, "you'll have to go on without me."

"Oh, that's too bad," Anne complained, "we'll have to find something else for you to bet."

"Hey, she lost fair and square," Brenda protested, "so she's out."

"Come on," Anne sighed, "don't be a spoilsport. How about we let her bet an item of clothing for every, let's say, twenty in chips?"

So that was her plan - to get me naked in front of my arch-enemy. And to have them see these juvenile bunny-adorned undergarments.

"It's okay." I quickly tried to wiggle my way out. "I'll just stay out and watch you play."

"No, it's not okay," Anne insisted, "if Jackie and Brenda agree, you can bet your clothes..." And with a whisper only targeted for me she added, "...Bunny-ears."

"And why should we agree to that," Jackie wanted to know, a measure of derision in her voice. "After all, we're not guys, why would we want to see her starkers?"

Anne's eyes got that glint I was quickly becoming accustomed to. "For one, because it would really embarrass her. You've always enjoyed getting one over her, didn't you, Jackie?" Before the so addressed could respond, she added, "And for two, I've seen you two behind the gym, as well as watched you ogle Bunnie's bum in the cafeteria."

Both Jackie and Brenda stiffened, their faces losing their color.

"Hey, don't worry," Anne tried to soothe them, "we won't tell if you won't tell."

And then she was suddenly behind me, her arms encircling me, her lips nibbling on my earlobe. I had to use all of my inner strength not to moan at the sweet, unexpected caress.

"Be a good girl," she whispered into my ear, "and play along."

My skin felt like it was about to go up in flames, tingling all over, and the feeling intensified when she started to trace the outline of my lips with her index finger while her other hand started to rub my breast. Both girls were now watching us avidly, and I somehow couldn't turn away my eyes when their faces cycled through uncertainty, surprise, interest and finally excitement. Then Anne's finger demanded entrance into my mouth, and I allowed it, wrapping my lips around it and starting to suck on it.

"Oh my god," Jackie exclaimed with wide eyes, "I would have never expected her to swing that way, the way she was always trying to appear so prim and proper."

Anne giggled. "She herself would have neither if you had asked her a week ago. Turns out, she is quite the little lesbian slut. Aren't you, bunny-ears?"

Her words felt like a hot flood wave, washing over me and pulling me from my feet. Being called a lesbian slut in front of the two almost-strangers! My mind started to spin.

"Aren't you?" Anne prodded me.

"Oh god," I murmured so only Anne could hear me. "Yes!" I said, but it turned into a moan when my girlfriend's fingers pinched my nipple.

"And how many pussies have you licked in the last seven days?"

"Three," I whispered, but the two girls, I was guessing from their giggles, had understood me nonetheless.

"Wow," Jackie finally voiced her opinion. "That's fast. And she appears to be quite the submissive."

"She is," my girlfriend confirmed, not stopping her ministrations to my nipple and keeping me in a state of utter arousal this way, "I haven't yet found anything that was too much for her, and I've not gone easy on her."

"Perhaps we should stop with the rigged poker game then," Brenda suggested, "and switch to a different game."

"What do you have in mind," Anne inquired.

"How about 'lick her while we slap her'?"

My head swiveled around from one to the other. I should have expected that this evening would end with a sore bum for me, after last weekend's exploits, but this quick development took me by surprise, especially when Anne happily agreed.

So it wasn't more than a minute later that I found myself slowly undressing in front of our guests, my fingers shaking like mad, their gazes burning hot trenches into my skin. When I pulled away my bra and exposed my erect nipples, I thought this might be one of the most embarrassing moments of my life, but then I pushed down my pants and found the front of my knickers soaked and almost see-through.

"Nice pussy," Brenda commented, "and she's quite the horny little bugger."

I didn't look at her when I pushed down my knickers and stepped out of them, feeling more awkward doing so than I had ever before.

"Yes, really nice." Jackie agreed and turned towards Anne. "Have you spanked her there already?"

"Not really, but I had her wear paper clips for a few hours."

"Paper clips? Those small little wire thingies?"

"No, the big ones. Why don't you fetch them for us, Bunnie, they are still in my purse."

Anne was looking directly at me when I turned around, and I could read the challenge in her eyes. My whole body turned into a big, shameful flush as I slowly sunk to my knees and started to crawl across the floor towards her nightstand. Getting naked in a hall full of strangers was one thing, but Jackie knew me, and the embarrassment this gave me was on a wholly different level with her ogling my nude body.

It was intense to crawl across the room and fetch the implements Anne and the others had tortured me with. And I loved every second of it, feeling my stiff nipples dangle underneath me and giving my bum an extra wiggle while their eyes followed my movements.

Once back, I knelt upright and held the clips up on my outstretched palm.

"Oh my," Jackie commented, "those do look mean."

"They are." My agreement was heartfelt.

"Why don't you show Jackie how they look on your pussy, so she can see for real how mean or not they are?"

I swallowed. Then I took a deep breath and picked the handles of one clip with my right hand, extending it towards my pussy.

"No, no," Anne stopped me, "give her a close-up view."

So I shuffled around the edge of the table, aware of the spectacle I was making of myself, until I was right in front of her.

"Stand up and put them on, but do it slowly." Anne's voice now had a husky undertone. It was obvious to everyone how much she enjoyed making me follow her orders. I got to my feet, afraid that my shaking knees might let out, but somehow I could control my nerves, and quickly enough I was standing upright, my feet shoulder-width apart and my crotch almost level with Jackie's eyes, eyes that looked at me with a hunger and greed that made me shiver.

I fumbled a bit as I tried to put one clip onto my left labia, the slick, swollen piece of flesh trying its best to escape my clumsy fingers, and my cheeks reddened once more. But with a bit of effort I managed to make it stick, the momentary pain when I let go of the handles forcing a sharp intake of air from me, the sound mirrored with a delighted gasp from Jackie. The second paper clip went on at the first go, and then I stood in front of my high-school nemesis, naked and with a thumping heart. I felt like a slut, exposing myself willingly to her like this, and the small level of pain mingled with the shame became like a magic spoon that stirred up the juices between my legs.

Jackie bent closer, until her gleaming eyes were only a few inches from my dripping snatch. "Don't those hurt somewhat fierce, Bunnie?"

"Not really," I managed to tell her while I fought down a low moan. "They are worse when I walk, and outright torturous when someone twists them, but they are quite bearable in the beginning if I stay still."

"Twist?" The redhead inquired, looking behind me towards Anne and then staring up at me with a grin that made my breath hitch. "Like this?"

Her fingers gripped the clips and turned both of them sharply. I might have thought that my labia were desensitized after Saturday's events, but I had no such luck.

Tears instantly sprang to my eyes, and I had to fight with all my power to keep upright while I waited for Jackie's fingers to let go of them again, which she didn't. She instead looked at me like a child that had been told Christmas had come early, and when the first salty sign of suffering rolled down my cheek, she licked her lips and sighed pleasantly.

"My gut feeling had been right all along," she commented with a slightly dreamy expression, "I should have pursued her back then. Well, what's done is done."

"Pursued her?" Anne wanted to know more.

The pain between my legs was steadily mounting, and my cheeks were getting wetter every second in a replay of the weekend's happenings.

"When we started school here, four years ago and us all being sweet little sixteen, I was sure that she was submissive, the way she blushed so prettily and looked almost ready to fall to her knees every time I needled her in class. At the beginning, I thought that she might swing for our team, or at least both ways, but then her eyes seemed glued to some of the jocks all the time, so I looked somewhere else."

"And a good thing that was," Brenda chimed in, only to be waved off.

"One doesn't have to do with the other. You're not submissive, and just imagine the fun we could both have with a little pet to play with."

"You're probably right," the black-haired girl answered with a thoughtful expression while she shuffled closer to her friend. "I've never tried that bondage and submission stuff, but from what I've heard and read, it sounds intriguing."

"It is." Jackie thankfully let go of the clips when she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend and kissed her.

A second later, both had their arms around each other, their lips meeting hungrily. It looked hot like hell, and while I watched them, Anne's arms went around my waist and small kisses covered the side of my neck, making me tilt my head to the other side and give small moans of pleasure.

"Do you like my surprise so far?" she wanted to know.

Her fingernails trailed tickling lines from my hips to the top of my thighs, and the gasps made answering almost impossible for me. I leaned back against her and sighed. "Oh yes," I confessed, "I like it. But I feel so... slutty."

"And you'll feel even more so when the evening's done," she giggled softly into my ear while her fingers gave the clips on my pussy lips small flicks that made me tremble, "when you've licked all three of our pussies and your bum glows red."

"Speaking of which," Jackie intercepted Anne's verbal seduction, one hand buried inside her girlfriend's jeans, "how about that game now?"

"No time like the present," my lover immediately agreed, "we can start at once. Who wants to experience my pet's tongue first?"

"I've been dying to feel her pretty mouth between my legs for years now," Jackie growled, not waiting for an answer, her fingers already busy lifting the hem of her t-shirt, "I want to see if its as good as I imagined."

The soft pressure of Anne's hands on my shoulders guided me down onto my knees again, and then, without needing prompting, I was helping my former enemy, who was now becoming something else that I couldn't put a word to, undress, carefully slipping the red Doc Martens from her feet, then rolling down her socks. She opened the fly of her jeans herself and wiggled them over her bum, then let me pull them down her legs, shapely ones at that, I noticed, just as well-trained as Anne's, but with a little more flesh and less of a tan.

She wore a neon green thong, a rather flimsy piece of fabric that barely covered her pussy, leaving a good measure of the neatly cropped strip of red hair above it visible. The colors contrasted nicely, and I couldn't stop myself from licking my lips.

"Pull them down with your mouth," she commanded once I had folded her jeans and put them on the table, her voice dropping almost an octave and getting that smoky timbre of arousal. I didn't hesitate a second, bending forward and catching the upper hem between my teeth. I gasped when I moved too quickly and the clips dug into my soft skin, but spreading my feet a bit wider alleviated the pressure, and my upper lip and nose touched Jackie's skin. I pulled down the thong, careful not to capture any of her pubic hair between my teeth, while she raised her butt from the couch to allow it to slide down. Just when the fabric had exposed her pussy lips to the air, she lightly clamped her legs together. This halted my movement, my nose right above her slit, and I couldn't evade taking a deep breath and smelling her musky scent of arousal.

She giggled, aware that her deliberate action had been successful. "Breathe deeply, you'll all too soon be tasting that. I hope you like it," she purred, and then made my cheeks tingle with shame when she continued, "but it's really not that important whether you do, you'll lick me either way, won't you?"

And to my embarrassment I didn't even have to think, I just nodded, the tip of my nose dipping between her folds as I did so, which made her giggle again.

Her bum slid to the edge of the couch and she relaxed her legs again, allowing me to pull the tiny piece down and off her feet, though she wiggled them a bit to make it not all too easy for me, which at the same time forced me to breathe in the air close to her feet. I thanked god they weren't smelly.

"Who's going to do the honors?" she inquired.

"Can I," Brenda immediately pleaded, "I've always wanted to know how slapping a bottom feels?"

"I don't mind," Anne agreed, "but I want to see a bit more of you. And I'll watch how you do it, as I don't want her permanently harmed and there's a fine line between painful and dangerous."

I was listening to the two of them and watched Brenda get up from the couch, so I was taken by surprise when Jackie caught my head between her hands and pulled me forward.

"Start licking," she commanded, "but keep your tongue away from my clit now."

Her pussy lips were quite a bit thinner than Anne's, in fact rather narrow compared to all others I had seen in my short time as a lesbian, and they parted easily from the slight spreading of her legs alone. Her inner lips were long, rather straight and deeply red, giving the impression of rose petals. I carefully put my tongue against the bottom of her slit and licked upwards, taking my time to take in the taste of her skin and to revel in the small shivers that ran up and down my back. She tasted different at first, not as sweet as Anne or Bao, rather carrying a more earthy taste. But it wasn't unpleasant at all, and I eagerly dove in for another lick.

Then a hand started to rub my bum cheeks. "You don't need to use brute force, it's the repetition rather than the force that does the work," Anne's voice explained. "Just make sure that you can feel her bum wiggle, then you're doing it right. Shall I show you?"

"Yes, please."

My tongue was about to delve between her aroused folds at that moment, and I paused, anticipating the stinging slap. But instead of that, Jackie's fingers buried themselves in my hair and pulled my face even closer.

"Don't stop," she growled, "whatever happens, you don't stop until I've had my release."

"Yes, Ma'am," I said, or tried to, my lips pressed against her pussy, and stuck out my tongue, her aroma instantly coating it, musky and earthy and a bit bitter. I heard the slap before I felt the impact, but when I did, my body jerked forward and my tongue buried itself deep inside Jackie's pussy. The small yelp that escaped my throat was muffled. She hadn't struck all that hard, so the spot where Anne had hit me quickly turned from stinging to feeling warm. Slap. Another one hit me, this time my other cheek, and I managed to keep up my tongue's motion, licking a trail over Jackie's inner labia and hearing her satisfied sigh.

This was so surreal, and yet it felt so completely right, as if I had been born to kneel between a woman's legs and pleasure her, framed by her thighs and held in place by the fingers still entangled in my hair. Another slap hit me, a bit lighter than the two before, and I guessed that it was now Brenda's turn.

Her delighted giggle confirmed that. "I see what you mean about the wiggling. Like this..."

Another slap, a little more forceful, and my bum cheek filled up with delicious heat. I sucked a bit of Jackie's labia between my lips and let my tongue play with it, the small gasps of delight indicating that I was doing it right.

A whispered conversation started behind me, then the slaps started to fall more quickly, only a second or two apart, alternating between both bum cheeks and filling the air with their sounds. The faster rhythm kept my skin from cooling down again, and while I sucked and licked on the redhead's pussy, the stinging feeling of the impacts on my bottom increased steadily. Small moans and whimpers started to escape my throat.

"Fuck, yes," Jackie growled and drew up her legs. "Suck harder, slut!" Her hand pushed my head forcefully down and I followed her command, sucking and nibbling on her pussy for all it was worth, smearing my face with her juices as I did so.

My breathing was coming fast by now. The slaps got increasingly painful. I had initially thought they were little more than love-taps, and that I could take an hour of them without problems. A few minutes were enough to change my mind, because the heat had made room for a deep ache that was only interrupted by a sharp, momentary sting every time Brenda's hand impacted on my skin.

Jackie's lower body was trembling under my touches, and a look at her face showed that her eyelids were drooping and her lips forming nonsense words, interrupted with gasps and moans. "Now," she growled, her teeth clenching and her hips rocking when I stuck my tongue deep into her pleasure tunnel. "Suck my clit! Now!"

Her clit was small, but ripe with arousal, and when I wrapped my lips around the small pebble and started to suckle, she rewarded me with a small cry of delight. And another when I repeated it.

She was sweating by now, small beads dancing on her forehead, her head going from one side to the other and back, and I was sweating too, the heat having spread from my backside all over my skin. A particularly vicious slap hit me, Brenda's fingers brushing the sensitive spot at the top of my thighs, and I sucked harder than I had planned.

12