A Bunny to Play With Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god." I slipped my hand into hers, and she clutched it tightly.

"The vibrator didn't help at all. In the beginning, it managed to take the edge away from my panic for a few precious seconds, but later it just added to the mess of signals running amok in my head. I was sure I was going to die. It felt like I was in there for days, and I just knew that Bao had forgotten me, or something bad had happened to her and Grace."

Her grip on my hand had become painful, but I didn't try to pull away.

"I started to see all kinds of things that weren't really there, people I knew, monsters, you name it, I saw it. At one point I was sure that I was already dead."

The hollowness in her voice made my heart clench. A tear trickled down my cheek, and I was sure that her own face wasn't dry either.

"It was only two hours. But when they pulled me from the tank, I was catatonic. Bao had indeed listened to me the whole time, but she had taken my moans for sexual passion. She was all tears and so apologetic."

"That's when you broke up with her."

"That's when she broke up with me." The bitterness in her words made me flinch. "She told me she couldn't trust herself with me; that she needed to set me free for my own good. She left me alone when I needed her, left me to wake up each night from the nightmares of drowning when I needed her arms to hold me. Oh shit!"

The last few sentences had been interrupted by sobs. I did the only thing I could and pulled her to me, wrapping my arms around her and pressing her close, feeling her shaking. I rubbed her back to soothe her and whispered into her ear that it was all over now, and that it would be okay.

We stayed in that position for quite some time, but finally her tears ebbed and she embraced me too. "Thank you," she whispered and pulled me so close it hurt, "I'm quite the domme, aren't I?"

"You are still my best friend," I whispered back, "and my lover; and human."

"I love you," she declared and bit me teasingly at the side of my neck.

"I love you too." I mirrored her action and, without any conscious thought about it, found my leg slipping between hers, my thigh coming to rest against her smooth pussy.

"Naughty little thing," she growled, rocking her hips against my upper leg. And suddenly we were humping each other's thighs, rubbing our slick pussies against each other's body. Anne kissed me, mashing her lips against mine and shoving her tongue inside my mouth. I bit down on it playfully, which earned me another growl. She dug her fingernails into my back and trailed them upwards, leaving behind burning lines, and I answered by doing the same to her bum. This was carnal, pure lust, and I couldn't say how we had gotten from that tender, truthful moment earlier to this furious passion. But I didn't mind.

It took us both less than a minute to reach the heights of our arousal. Anne came first, her body stiffening and trembling, the wet feeling on my thigh intensifying, and a low, drawn out groan telling me when she went over the edge. I followed along only seconds later, shouting my orgasm into her mouth with a kiss to keep from waking the whole building.

That was how we fell asleep, our legs entangled, her body resting halfway on mine, both of us bodily and emotionally exhausted.

12