A Woman's Journal (Month 13)

Story Info
A middle-aged woman experiences a sexual awakening.
5.1k words
4.2
148.8k
5
2

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are reading this series for the first time, it is an ongoing story that started with A BusinessWoman's Journal April/May'10.

It continues month by month to this recent posting.

I hope you enjoy it.

April 2011

Friday, April 1, 2011 (April Fool's Day)

This is without a doubt the most memorable and sexually expanding April Fool's Day of my life, or for that matter, any day of my life.

It all started with an invitation from Mr. Von Elder to join him for lunch at his exclusive men's club.

I remembered what happened the first time (See Journal entry for January 26, 2011)

This time I arrived at the Spanker Club with Mr. Von Elder, but before we were escorted into the dining area, Mr. Von Elder handed me a note and told me to go into the Ladies Room and follow the directions as written down by him.

My trepidation and anxiety took over as I walked down the sunken maple lined walls of the hallway.

I turned the beautifully sculpted shiny brass door handle and entered the subdued elegance of the Ladies Room.

The over stuffed divan inside the first room with small cosmetic tables and white marble tops arranged along one wall with intricately designed mirrors contrasted with the sexual depravity of the note that I was about to read.

On the other wall were four large three way mirrors providing a front and side view for all of us women wanting to check out how we look.

I sat down on the divan and apprehensively opened the note.

With a lump the size of Texas in my throat I read these words:

Before joining us for lunch you are to remove all of your clothing other than your jacket, panties and heels.

Once you have done this you are to hand your discarded clothes to Michael, the maitre'd,

And he will prepare you for your lunch.

Immediately I wondered whom else I was joining for lunch and how else am I being prepared, as I will be almost naked?

Ever since I dared Mr. Von Elder and Linda that I could take anything that they could dish out, I was constantly being put into revealing and/or humiliating situations, but to this point I had been steadfast in my determination to not cave.

I hesitantly took off my new rose-colored suede jacket and hung it on a hook by one of the cosmetic tables.

I then removed my white and pink striped tailored blouse along with my black pencil skirt.

I guess as a way to delay my uncovered walk down the halls and into the dining room of The Spanker Club, I took the time to fold my blouse and skirt.

With my heart beating out of my chest the entire time, I then undid my suspender clips and rolled my stockings down my legs and off of my feet.

With a big inhale of air I removed my bra and suspender belt tucking these along with my stockings between my folded blouse and skirt.

I put my jacket back on and stepped in front of the 3-way mirror.

When buttoned, my jacket barely covered my awakening nipples although I was pleasantly surprised to see that length wise it was very similar to a mini skirt.

"Maybe this won't be so bad." I thought to myself

I buttoned the jacket and with an even bigger inhale of air; I tentatively placed my hand on the brass handle of the door and gave it a twist.

Fully expecting a crowd to have formed awaiting my appearance, I was relieved to only see Michael standing in the hallway waiting for me.

I handed him my clothes, which he placed into a large linen bag, and started towards the dining room.

My entire body was vibrating just at the realization that I was walking through the most exclusive men's club in the Midwest in just a jacket that barely covered my naked breasts and teeny rose colored panties.

At least my panties coordinated with my jacket, I sardonically thought to myself.

Michael stopped me from proceeding with a simple clearing of his throat and his words, "Pardon me, Ms. Harley, but I am to prepare you before you join your dining partners."

He asked me to place my hands together behind my back and using a beautifully designed silk scarf he expertly tied my wrists together.

"How fabulous!" I thought sarcastically, as the positioning of my hands behind my back only served to create gaps in the opening of my jacket allowing my very perky and excited nipples to peek out from their previous concealment.

Michael then led me to a different dining room that had the same masculine wood and leather décor as the large one, but was a bit more exclusive offering only 8 leather lined booths for members to dine in.

As I was led past the first three booths containing diners made up mostly of men, I noticed their looks that saw me more of a novelty than a totally unexpected display of female flesh.

As we approached the fourth booth I immediately recognized Ms. Court sitting next to Mr. Von Elder wearing another form fitted gray with chalk pin striped men's tailored suit. Instead of a blouse, she was wearing a matching vest revealing a jeweled miniature pair of handcuffs as her necklace along with a seductive view of her beautifully formed breasts and very alert nipples.

My vibrating intensified as I noted the complete look of satisfaction on both of their faces.

Ms. Court slid out of the booth and approached me with something in her hand. She gave me a big hug pressing her entire body against my nakedness whispering to me how absolutely amazing I looked.

She then turned me around and attached a beautifully bejeweled pink leather collar around my neck with a sterling silver loop for a leash on it.

Leading me to the booth, she took a hold of both shoulders of my jacket and pulled them down my back, in essence, turning it into a makeshift straightjacket as now I was completely topless except for where my jacket was still buttoned, now low on my waist.

My already erect nipples popped fully to attention from the unexpected stimulation of being stripped in full view of numerous strangers and Mr. Von Elder.

I was so distracted by my booth-sitting voyeurs that Ms. Court easily sat me down and slid me towards the center of the booth situating me between her and Mr. Von Horn.

Ms. Court quickly attached a pink ball gag over my mouth while I still watched the other diners as they watched me.

"It looks like I won't be eating too much." I thought to myself, as I tasted the rubber of the ball gag.

The vibrations in my body continued to intensify.

Ms. Court wrapped her arm around my shoulders allowing her to seductively tweak both of my already aroused nipples at the same time.

They immediately responded to her touch by swelling until they throbbed with desire and anticipation for more.

When I thought that I couldn't take anymore and moaned wantonly into my ball gag, she expertly attached nipple clamps to my protruding sexual sensors.

I screamed into my gag as the mixture of pain and pleasure pushed me to the edge of consciousness.

The clamps were attached to an exquisitely wrought silver chain adding a contradictory touch of class to the raw sexuality of the nipple clamps.

Ms. Court knew that as long as I remained sexually excited that the pain would serve to confuse my senses enough to have my body feel nothing but pleasure.

Ms. Court along with Mr. Von Elder placed their hands on the inside of my goose bumped thighs sliding them almost to my nylon covered kitty and then back down again.

Ms. Court circled the nipple clamps with her fingers while Mr. Von Horn slid his hand right up against my moistening lips.

All I could do was to sit there looking at the same faces of the strangers directly across from us as they in turn were looking at me.

I had no sense of impropriety or lewdness as all of my faculties were focused on the exquisite and contradictory sensations coursing through me.

As Ms. Court continued to play with my breasts and nipples, I unconsciously clamped my thighs around Mr. Von Elder's hand forcing it to make full contact with my now wet nylon crotch.

I thrust my hips forward and attempted to hump his hand without much success.

Mr. Von Elder easily recognized my extreme desire for release whispering to me, "Just open wide, my dear."

I heard his directions from a long distance off, but instantly spread my legs wide apart as he found my now protruding nub through the thin nylon of my panties.

Within a matter of seconds as he massaged my tiny pearl I tensed every muscle in my body and with a loud but muffled groan of satisfaction a violent spasm rocked my entire frame shaking the table and causing the water glasses to spill most of their contents.

I could not hold still as I performed the booth bugaloo between my two hosts. One of my voyeurs even applauded with delight at my display of total abandon.

Then it was Ms. Court's turn as she also located my extended kernel with her long thin fingers and began to play a delectable rhapsody of erotic notes between my legs.

I felt her hand move up the inside of my very upper thigh tracing the elastic of my panties along the inside of my legs and then upon finding the top of my bikinis she slipped her fingers down the front dipping them into my pool of liquid lust.

She spread my joy juice around and over my female nub making me scream with pleasure into my mouth gag as she rolled the hardened flesh between her fingers.

I again tensed myself for the inevitable as another violent wave of convulsions took over. My legs went in every direction all at once as the most incredible orgasm that I have ever felt took hold of me.

My gasps were spraying saliva from each side of the ball gag and the chain strung between my nipples was swinging so violently that I was repeatedly hit in the face by it.

I guess only another woman can possibly know the exact method to bring my pot to boil.

Finally as total exhaustion came over me, Ms. Court removed the ball gag and silk tie, while the maitre'd brought us all a round of drinks, a large tray of fruit and cheese along with assorted breads and crackers.

I eat like a recovering anorexic completely oblivious to my continued nakedness as my jacket was now completely off and bunched behind my back.

As we were finishing, Mr. Von Elder gave me a hug with one arm around my body, while applying a very pleasant kiss on the side of my cheek.

As he got up to leave, his hand slid down my back giving my bottom a very nice little squeeze and he said, "April Fool's, my dear Ms. Harley."

Soon after he left, Michael reappeared with my clothes and Ms. Court accompanied me into the Ladies Room holding the strap to my leash while leading me down the hall providing an unexpected eye candy to many of the club's members.

As she tenderly removed the nipple clamps she gave each one a kiss that sent shivers deep inside my erogenous zone.

As I attempted to compose myself she again slid her hand down the front of my panties telling me how much she loves the feel of my slickness.

"Not everyone self lubricates as completely as you do." She informed me and pushed her forefinger well into me.

I gasped in response to the delectable invasion as I took a hold of her shoulders moving my legs apart to give her better access.

As she slid a second finger into my well-oiled aperture I began to move my pelvis back and forth performing a very lewd form of grind without the bump on her exploring hand.

It took very little time as I again succumbed to the call of erotic nature grabbing hold of Ms. Court as my body spasmed for the third time within the last 45 minutes.

As Ms. Court removed her fingers and hand from my panties, I found myself again sitting on the divan in a similar posture to when this all started.

Ms. Court sat down beside me with her arms placed on my lower back as she played with the elastic waistband of my panties.

"Do you remember the day that we met in the mall parking structure stairwell?" she asked me.

I nodded.

"It undoubtedly was one of the best moments of my life." She continued wrapping both arms around me pressing her long and lithe body up against my still very erect nipples.

I had to agree wholeheartedly as I pressed back into her.

She took a hold of my leash and the linen bag that Michael had handed her on the way into the ladies lounge and with a tug walked me out of the club and down the sidewalk to her waiting limo.

I certainly turned a few heads on the street today and yet it all felt so natural with Ms. Court.

Once we were inside her car, she allowed me to get dressed retrieving her gag and leash and dropped me back at my office.

As I sit alone on my bed writing this latest entry to my journal I can't help but touch myself in the same places as Ms. Court as I enthusiastically recall every incredible sensation of this day.

Both Mr. Von Elder and Ms. Court thoroughly bring out my wild side.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Today I met with Mr. Mayhew to review his 2010 report.

On the way I thought about how complex his inner struggles were with having a fetishlike interest in my panties and outdoor exposure, while at the same time trying to maintain a modicum of composure and control.

With the beautiful weather it seemed a perfect time to embarrass him instead of me.

It was one of those rare days in early Spring where the temperatures hit 70 plus and everyone wants to be outside.

We quickly went over Mr. Mayhew's report particularly since he rarely wants to spend the time with me reviewing a report. I knew that he had other plans, but this time I would control his response instead of him controlling mine.

As he is in the cosmetic industry I asked if they made any kind of cream or lotion that would help remove or lessen the effects of scar tissue.

I had had my appendix removed in my teens and my children were delivered via C-section, so I pretended to be concerned about my scars along with a method to lessen their visibility. Although keeping my clothes on would be a big step in that direction, but what fun is that.

Mr. Mayhew said that they did manufacture an expensive cream that could lessen the effects of surgical scars, and he happened to be carrying a sample with him, as he had a habit of carrying samples of all of his company's products.

I took Mr. Mayhew to a local park with a long walking path that was quite busy as many business people were trying to enjoy the weather during their lunch hour.

As we walked down a path about 500 yards from the parking lot I directed him to a fallen tree. As it was damp from an overnight shower that preceded the warm front we were now enjoying, he pulled a red rain jacket from his cosmetic bag and hung it over the tree for me to sit on.

He then took a sample tube of the scar remover crème and handed it to me.

In the past this is where he always directed me to remove my dress or skirt, but it was my show.

I had worn a khaki colored shirtdress and with Mr. Mayhew standing right alongside of me I reached down to my bottom button and unbuttoned it.

Mr. Mayhew's reaction was priceless, as he didn't know whether to stop me or watch me.

I didn't give his mind a change to decide as I unbuttoned the second and third button exposing my bare legs to the seductive V formed by my crossed legs.

My appendix scar runs vertically along my right lower abdomen, and my C-section scar is a small indentation that usually is covered by the top elastic of my panties unless they are extremely low cut. I casually explained to Mr. Mayhew that I needed to unbutton my dress to my waist in order to apply the crème.

It seems that he is entirely different when a woman is in control as he stammered something about someone seeing us with my dress undone.

I ignored his admonitions and continued the unbuttoning process until my dress was open to the gold belt that hung around my waist.

The full realization of what I was doing sent a shutter through my body that was a mixture of anxiety and unexpected excitement.

What is it about forced or in this case unforced exposure that causes my body to react so deliciously?

Ok, Ok, I am a latent exhibitionist.

Mr. Mayhew grew more uncomfortable with my exposure although by the evident bulge in his pants part of him was enjoying the show.

A businessman enjoying the fabulous weather walked our way and with Mr. Mayhew frozen in place I said "Hi" and explained how I was trying to get a little sun.

I still can't decide which reaction I enjoyed more: Mr. Mayhew's look of total mortification or the businessman's look of voyeuristic pleasure.

I have to admit however that my winter pale skin and red goose bumps didn't exactly create the perfect Spring time exhibition.

As the park was now pretty much left to ourselves, I opened the tube of scar cream.

I put a little dab of cream on my fingers and began to rub it on my appendix scar.

The ointment was nice and cool causing a wonderful sensation on my skin.

Mr. Mayhew remained speechless and fully attentive to the positioning of my fingers along my lower abdomen.

I remarked at how cool and creamy the ointment felt against my skin and noticed a little shudder pass through him.

When it was time to do my C-section scar I put another dab of ointment on my finger and pulled the top of my panties away from my abdomen.

Mr. Mayhew's eyes widened in response as his view now included my previously nylon covered trim.

It was amusing for me to remember the first time that I was with Mr. Mayhew when he demanded that I remove my skirt as he took photos of me wearing panties outdoors just a short distance from our company picnic, and how mortified I felt when I inadvertently had an orgasm while I was with him.

Now here I was again outdoors with my panties on display, but this time I was intentionally going to touch myself in front of him and hope for a similar reaction.

What a difference a matter of a year can make in a person's comfort level.

I rubbed the cream on my scar just inside the top of my panties, and as I felt the ointment soak into my skin I moved my fingers further down over my mound visibly causing a bulge to form on the outside of the light blue fabric.

Mr. Mayhew let out a low sigh as I spread my legs further apart allowing my fingers to explore the lower reaches of my panties.

Mr. Mayhew was becoming quite uncomfortable as he attempted to not touch himself on his third leg, although his efforts were becoming almost futile.

He constantly was shifting his position as well as rubbing his thighs together.

My desire to have Mr. Mayhew literally explode in his pants easily replaced any hesitancy that I had about masturbating outside, and it seems that I have grown quite accustomed to open displays of eroticism lately.

My bulge descended to the bottom of my panties as my fingers found my very eager and moist love knuckle.

I moved my legs further apart and started to rub myself in earnest in my attempt to further torture Mr. Mayhew's conflicting sense of prim and proper and his now uncontrolled fetishistic desire to watch my demonstration of self gratification.

I pushed my pelvis forward off the fallen tree maintaining my balance with just my lower back causing my dress to rise further up my torso.

My finger filled crotch was pointed directly at Mr. Mayhew as I gyrated to a rhythm that I first learned at 18.

Mr. Mayhew's reaction was so perfect as he moaned loudly, "Oh my God" when the first orgasmic spasm took over my body. I found myself leaning forward as I buried two fingers deep inside my unresisting cavity of earthly delights.

12