A Woman's Journal (Month 07)

Story Info
A middle-aged woman experiences a sexual awakening.
2.5k words
4.15
180.9k
10
4

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are reading this series for the first time, please start with A Business Woman's Journal, April/May as it begins the series, and then proceed through each consecutive month.

I hope you enjoy my imagination.

*

October 2010

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ms. Court asked me to join her for lunch today.

It had been almost two weeks since our picnic together and she had been busy opening a new nightclub in the Chicago area.

She greeted me at the restaurant with a big hug pressing her breasts firmly against mine and holding my hips close to hers.

I could immediately feel my body's reaction to her touch as my hardening nipples pressed against the inside of my bra.

She was wearing a black silk sheath dress that hugged every curve along with extremely high black patent leather heels with two sets of ankle straps that reminded me of bondage straps that I had seen on the Internet.

Her short and spiked blonde hair completed the look.

Over lunch she told me about a charity event that she was holding at one of her clubs and asked me to be a participant in the fundraising.

She cautioned me that it would involve performing on their stage as part of a fetish act, but assured me that I would thoroughly enjoy myself.

She reminded me that I should learn to trust her intuition and besides how could I possibly say "No" to her request, as I strongly believed in the charity and she was not only becoming one of S&M's best clients; she was recently asked to be a member of the Board for the bank.

The fundraiser wasn't going to be held until the week after Christmas, but she felt it important to get my verbal consent well ahead of time.

As we said our goodbyes, Ms. Court brushed her fingers across my breasts easily eliciting the identical physical response that had I experienced with her greeting.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ms. Spencer was in a particularly foul mood today. Linda told me that there were rumors that some of the customer liaisons were going to be reporting directly to Mr. Von Elder, which had Ms. Spencer in an uproar.

I was called into her office, as I was late on a report that had been due the day prior.

She allowed me no time for an explanation or a chance to even hand her the completed report lighting into me with a litany of expletives that were so unexpected and unlike her that I was completely taken off guard.

It seemed that my inability to respond in any manner further ignited her fury and frustration as she slapped me across my check with a resounding crack that must have been heard beyond the confines of her office.

I immediately broke down in tears as I cowered from her fury.

Somehow Mr. Von Elder had been alerted to my circumstances and stormed into her office.

The look on both of their faces was frightening as Mr. Von Elder told me to leave and to shut the door behind me.

I hurried to the bathroom to regain some semblance of dignity as well as to put a cold compress on my swelling cheek.

Linda came in a few minutes later and just sat with me until my tears dried up and I was able to return to my desk.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Mr. Von Elder called us all into the conference room.

As we all found our seats, he told us that some changes at S&M were long overdue and as a result of certain unforeseen events the day before, he felt compelled to move forward with these changes.

We were told that as of Nov.1, Ms. Spencer would retain her responsibilities for the training and supervision of all customer liaisons with less than 6 months of experience.

The other customer liaisons would now report to Linda, except for myself. Due to the nature of the clientele that I was assigned to, I would report directly to Mr. Von Elder.

I was absolutely ecstatic, both for Linda as well as myself. Surprisingly Ms. Spencer looked quite relieved, if not happy by the announcement.

Monday, October 10, 2010

Linda called me into her new office, which she had received with her recent promotion.

I entered and went straight up to her to give her a hug, but instead she very crossly told me to turn around and bend over her desk.

I was so taken aback by her abrupt manner and command that I immediately obeyed.

She came up behind me, taking a hold of the hem of my skirt and slid it completely up and over my fire engine red panties.

I couldn't believe that she would do something like this and found myself shaking in fear and frustration.

Linda then gave me a good pinch on one of my nylon covered cheeks and started laughing.

I turned around and pretended to hit her saying, "You little bitch!"

This just made her laugh all the more as we hugged each other and high fived.

She then commented, "E, you always wear such sexy little panties. No wonder your clients always want to see them."

I reminded her of my extremely conservative husband and how my choice of underwear gave me the sense of freedom from his expectations and limitations.

She gave me a little pat on my still exposed bottom telling me that she was going to be entertaining some clients on Halloween after work and hoped that I would join her.

As I pulled my skirt back down, I told her that I would be happy to help her out any way that I could.

She warned me that these clients have a tendency to get a little rowdy after a few drinks, and I replied, "So what are they going to do? Ask me to take my clothes off?"

Linda gave me a look that said that this is exactly what may happen and asked, "Would you, if they wanted you to?"

My immediate response was to say very emphatically, "No", but deep inside of me I felt that familiar stirring of excitement and anticipation.

Linda stated, "See how you just hesitated? You like the attention along with the idea that you would be doing something naughty and sexy. You are an enigma even to yourself."

Then she added a comment that has me sitting here in my bed replaying it over and over in my head. "That is exactly why Mr. Von Elder, Mr. Valequez, Mr. Mayhew, and Ms. Court are all so attracted to you. You represent the ideal playmate and partner with your willingness to explore the boundaries of your sexual appetite and interests. It is also why I like to push you to discover your limits of sexuality, and adore you so much."

"Most women your age would be quite set in their sense of self and sexuality, but you are just starting to find your true self."

Every time I replay her words my entire body flushes with a warm enveloping sensation. I am beginning to understand my willingness to always do as I am told without question. It is easy to fool myself into thinking that I am simply being a good customer liaison and employee, but I now know that it also allows me to test my limits.

A mixture of extreme excitement and anxiety washes over me as I finish my diary entry for this day.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am still replaying Linda's words to me. Who would have thought that finding myself back in the workplace after so many years would combine itself with a sexual awakening?

I am almost afraid to see where this is all taking me. Or am I the one actually taking myself?

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Linda came by my desk and asked me to follow her to her office.

Once we got there she told me to close the door. After I had closed it she pulled out a file folder with my name on it.

She asked me, "Have you ever wondered about all of those personality tests that we took our first week here and why so many other trainees were let go?

I nodded as she continued, "I have your personnel file and it shows the results of the tests. You tested out as a submissive female, which means that you are unresistingly and humbly obedient. At the same time it shows that you are independent and very open to other ideas and experiences."

Well, I couldn't deny the definition as I did always obey and do as I was told. From my childhood, it was ingrained in me to respect and obey my superiors.

Something about doing what you were told also made it easier for me to not have to make my own decisions, which kept everyone happy.

It also gave me a strong sense of right and wrong and punishment. Being punished physically for not doing as I was told or for disappointing someone seemed an acceptable consequence. Physical punishment also provided me the attention that I craved both mentally and sexually: a very odd combination to be sure.

She continued, "So although you seem to always do as you are told, you are still making the conscious choice to obey."

"E, your file indicates that you are the perfect employee for S&M. I thought that I should share this with you just to give you an idea of how special you are to Mr. Von Elder, and why he saved you from Ms. Spencer."

I found myself in a fog for the remainder of the day, although it was a very comfortable fog.

It is as if I am learning so much about myself and at the same time finding out how little I really know about me.

Friday, October 29, 2010

We had a Halloween party at work today and were allowed to dress in costumes as long as they weren't too sexy.

I came as a pirate with a pair of my husband's old khaki's that I had shortened and cut the legs uneven to mimic the tattered britches of a buccaneer.

I found an old belt with a large buckle along with an oversized pirate looking blouse to complete my look.

On my feet I wore a pair of black high-heeled boots.

My one concern was that due to the size of the pants or britches, my belt was the only thing that kept me from having them fall completely off.

It was quite a sexy feeling for me knowing how close I was from showing my very tiny pair of royal blue nylon string bikini panties.

After work, Linda invited me to join her along with four of her assigned clients for happy hour at a nearby watering hole.

During our first round of watermelon martinis, I overheard Linda say to one of them, "Just ask her."

I didn't have to wonder long what the question might be.

After the drinks, Linda's clients became quite frisky and the one client whom Linda had encouraged "to ask her" started to grab at my pirate pants in an attempt to pull them down.

I resisted his efforts but in doing so he had the opportunity to feel just about every part of my anatomy below my belt.

As another round of drinks was ordered, he loudly exclaimed that I should show my "pirate booty".

I flushed with embarrassment and tried to change the subject, but he remained quite persistent.

After the second round of martinis were finished, he grabbed me by my pirate's belt and said, "It's time to show that fine little ass of yours."

I looked to Linda for help.

She grabbed his hand and encouraged all of us to leave the restaurant before a scene ensued.

I was led to the parking lot and placed inside the backseat of Linda's car where Mr. Frisky quickly joined me.

Another client climbed into the front seat, while the others followed in another car.

We pulled into the park near our offices and stopped next to the tennis courts surrounded by a chain link fence along with a chain link gate for an entrance.

Mr. Frisky got out taking a hold of my belt pulling me along with him.

With a very leering smile he said, "Strip."

I just stood there frozen in place as he undid my belt, which truly was the only thing holding my pirate britches up.

The other car joined us and faced their front bumper directly to where I was standing so I was in the glare of their headlights.

Mr. Frisky pulled my belt loose of my britches and everyone watched as they slid down my legs and puddled at my feet.

A loud cheer ensued confirming my lack of pants as well as their appreciation of my barely there string bikini panties.

I stepped out of my pants and retreated to the tennis courts as my voyeurs held back and watched me in the car headlights.

As I looked through the cyclone fence at my animated audience one of them took a photo with their cell phone.

I was mortified having been striped to my panties outside and yet I found myself enjoying the attention that it afforded me. The enigma keeps resurfacing.

As they all started chanting, "Dance! Dance! Dance!" my alcohol-fueled libido took over and I took a hold of the short pole holding one side of the tennis net using it as a prop for an impromptu pole dance.

I spread my legs straddling the pole, which created quite an erotic sensation right where my lower anatomy pressed against the cool metal.

As I shook my bottom to everyone's encouraging whoops and hollers, I took every opportunity to press my hardening nylon covered nub against the pole.

I was completely lost in my fantasy of performing for these goading and inebriated businessmen.

Linda eventually brought all of us back to earth as she told us that we had better get going before we drew the attention of the police, which as I now write about it, seemed highly likely.

As everyone drove off leaving me still pantless, I stayed seated in Linda's car. It seems that one of Linda's clients may have kept my belt and pants as a souvenir.

When we were alone, we talked about what had happened tonight. She replied, "E, whether you know it or not, you enjoy the attention along with being told what to do, particularly when it is something you would never consider doing on your own. You have been repressed for so long that I am enjoying watching you leave your little shell."

I had to admit that she was right as my entire body was sexually at attention and begging for release.

Prior to leaving the parking structure in my own car, I provided myself a much-needed relief from my extreme arousal.

The cold air on my almost naked lower half provided quite a stimulant to my resulting orgasm.

I sure seem to masturbate a lot lately.

I had to sneak into the house as my family was home, but thank goodness everyone was asleep so they didn't see their Mom getting home from work in just her panties.