A Busty Holiday with Mr. Johnson

Story Info
My boyfriend's dad can't get enough of my huge, natural rack.
4.9k words
4.47
705.5k
816
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DECEMBER 22

When Ted invited me to join his family for Christmas, I was thrilled. The Johnsons' Christmas party had become legendary to me. In a word, Ted told me, it was debauchery. They invite the whole neighborhood to their enormous estate, and all bets are off. Ted's described drunkenness and sex and flirtation and gluttony. Mr. Johnson, by the way, is an oil magnate. And Mrs. Johnson is, well, hot. My main concern: what to wear? For the night of the party, I settled on something as wild as I thought the evening would be. And when Ted saw me in my new dress, his jaw dropped. It was short and tight and strapless, red trimmed with white fur. I put a little Santa hat on top of my long, glossy brown hair to top it off. For makeup, I applied fake eyelashes to emphasize my big blue eyes and put bright red lipstick on my full mouth.

"Please let me fuck your tits before the party starts," Ted gasped. I knew my cleavage was amazing -- how else could you describe my natural H-cup breasts squeezed together in the tight leather? I laughed and shook my head. Ted's dad Mike was coming up the stairs and his jaw nearly dropped.

"Hellooooo, Mandy!" he shouted, wrapping me into a big hug, squeezing my huge melons against his chest and grabbing my tiny waist with both hands. "You look so sexy," he whispered into my ear so Ted couldn't hear. Ted's dad had always turned me on.

Ted and I met in college. I was a freshman, just 18, and he was a senior, 21. He spotted me at a party. After weeks of me trading sloppy blowjobs for booze, I confessed I had feelings for him. We've been together since then, so four years total. I've met his parents a few times, but I'd never been to their mansion. I was so shocked the first time I saw Mike... Ted is about 5'7", but his dad is a behemoth of a man at 6'3". His hands are huge, and his body is well-muscled and sexy. He still has thick brown hair, peppered with white strands -- on his head and his chest. I often found myself wondering what his dick is like.

Ted's mom Angela screamed from the kitchen, "Is Mandy here?! Tell her to come in here!" When I shook off Mike, Ted's mom screamed with joy at my dress. "We're going to have so much fun together tonight!" She was dressed like a slutty angel, her fake tits trapped in a white corset. We held hands and bounced up and down together excitedly. Ted and his dad were aroused bystanders, hypnotized by the show we were putting on.

Ted and I had a few drinks together as the house started to fill up with people. Everyone was gorgeous and rich. Women were dressed like elves and angels and men were dressed like Santa's and reindeers. Some of the women were only wearing lingerie. I spotted a few famous models and rappers. When the lights dimmed a little, everyone headed to the dance floor. I danced with Ted until one of his old friends from high school broke in for a turn with him. I was heading to the bar to grab another drink when a thick forearm shot out from the crowd and hooked my waist, pulling me back into the throng on the dance floor during a particularly fast song.

All of a sudden my ass was against the thickest, longest cock I've ever felt. I knew right away whose it was. Mike's enormous hands traveled all over my tight waist and my flat stomach, pulling my ass in closer. He bounced me up and down to the fast beat, my breasts threatening to pop right out of my dress. I was terrified someone would see us, like Ted or his mom. But looking around, I could see that we were protected by darkness and the masses of people in the crowd. Mike spun me around so I was facing him. I'm so short that my eyes are level with his chest so he picked me up. As he hoisted me up to be face-to-face with him, I wrapped my legs around his ripped torso. With my arms tightly around his neck and my pussy meeting the top of his dick through his pants, Mike kept bouncing me to the music, and my huge tits bounced against his chest with every beat. He grinned at me. I laughed.

"Put me down, you old creep!" I teased.

"You'd hate that!" he shouted, squeezing my juicy ass. His cock must have been 8 or 9 inches, at least. Thinking about how his son was only about 4 inches, I wrapped myself even tighter around Mike, desperate to feel that monster cock. He held onto me for a couple more songs, until the tempo slowed down. When an old R&B song came on, he finally let me down and smacked my ass. I scurried away, my pussy soaked and my nipples as hard as steel. On my way off the dance hall, I saw Ted, and I pulled him into the bathroom with me.

"Ted!" I gasped.

"What's wrong, sweetie?"

"Nothing, I just... I need you now."

Ted grinned and unbuckled his belt. I pulled my dress down and my tits sprang forward to meet his small cock. Ted came in three minutes, and then I made him eat me out for twenty. When we rejoined the party, I felt more relaxed and ready to have fun.

Ted's mom swooped by and grabbed my hand, pulling me downstairs. "We're playing strip poker!" she screamed.

"Oh shit," I laughed. I was only wearing one thing. My hat had of course fallen off while I was bouncing on her husband's enormous erection. Speaking of the devil, Mike was seated at the poker table along with three other older men and two sexy young women. Angela and I joined the circle.

I'm not good at poker. After fifteen minutes, I was completely naked. My dress was so tight that I needed help to get it off. Ted's mom Angela jumped in to help me pull the dress up, and once we did, my tits bounced up and down, looking bigger and juicier than they had looked covered. I folded my arms to cover up my nipples and squeezed my boobs in, which only made them pop out more obscenely. Everyone at the table's eyes were glued to my huge melons. I've always loved my enormous, perky tits, and I've always loved making men drool over them. I knew I was lucky to have such enormous breasts on an otherwise slim, short body. But now I was feeling kind of embarrassed. My cheeks flushed red as the room went quiet.

"Wow!" Angela exclaimed, breaking the silence. "Mike, do you see these!" She was so drunk. She came over behind me and unfolded my arms, grinning at her husband. She cupped each of my breasts with her hands. Then she bounced each one up and down, putting on a show for the table. She squeezed them and pinched my nipples. I giggled bashfully. Mike had a glassy look in his eye, watching his wife grope and fondle my boobs.

"Why don't you bring her over here," he said quietly, in a low voice. Ted's mom giggled and had me stand up. She put me on her husband's lap and then she stood behind him, massaging his shoulders. I sat on Mike's lap for the rest of the game. Other than his enormous, thick cock pressing into my ass, he didn't make any moves. He kept one arm around my waist, keeping me in place, and when it was his turn to play, I had to grab hold of his neck while he made his move. It's almost like he wanted me as a little trophy to keep on his lap while he dominated the table, winning everyone's money and getting everyone completely naked while he stayed completely clothed. One hot girl on his lap, another massaging his shoulders. King of the world. After he won the game, he picked me up off his lap and told me to go find Ted. I pulled my dress back on and ran up the stairs, leaving my boyfriend's parents to canoodle on the poker table.

At around 3 in the morning, guests started to trickle out. Some people were fucking in different rooms, others were passed out on various chairs and couches. Ted was too sleepy and drunk to fuck, so we passed out in his twin bed together.

DECEMBER 23

The next day, Ted and his mom went shopping together. Ted wanted to buy some new ties, and Angela was always up for a shopping trip. I was tired from the wild night, so I decided to stay home. I slept in, had a big breakfast courtesy of the Johnsons' live-in chef, and took a long bath. I wrapped myself in a luxurious robe and took a quick nap. I changed into a short skirt and a tight little sweater and headed downstairs, where Mike was watching TV. He gazed at me as I bounced down the stairs, my bra-free breasts jiggling and my nipples pressing against my sweater. I sat next to him on the giant leather couch.

"You're a bad girl," he said after a few minutes. I sat silently.

He reached over and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me over and throwing me across his lap. He lifted my skirt up, exposing my panties to him. He rubbed my juicy bottom with his huge hand and then spanked it. I yelped and he covered my mouth with his other hand.

"What are you do--"

"Be quiet, Mandy," he growled.

He spanked me over and over again, whispering dirty things the whole time. "You're a little slut," he said. "You show off for me, and you're unfaithful to my son." I wiggled, trying to sit up, but he clamped his hand on my waist. I was getting so wet, and my nipples were hard as steel. Every time I made a noise, he spanked me harder.

Then he pulled my panties down and stuck his huge finger into my wet pussy. When I moaned with pleasure, he took his finger out quickly and spanked me again.

"Quiet!" he said, spanking me again.

His finger was so much bigger than Ted's dick. He pushed it back into me, over and over, rubbing my g-spot with his knuckle. I bit my lip to resist screaming. It was tantalizingly slow at first, and then he sped up, pumping his finger in and out of my pussy. "God you're tight," he groaned, his thick, long cock pushing into my stomach. I screamed when I came, loving the feeling of his dick pulsing when I came all over his hand. He spanked me one last time while I was curling up in orgasm.

I was breathing heavily when Mike flipped me over.

"Such a bad girl," he whispered, rubbing my stomach over my sweater. "Such a bad girl with these big jugs," he said quietly, fondling my breasts over my sweater. I felt relaxed. He pulled the fabric of my sweater up over my tits and started to squeeze my boobs. I smiled up at him but he wasn't looking at my face at all. His eyes were fixed on my hard, thick nipples. He cupped my breasts individually, feeling their weight in his big hands. He bounced them up and down, and then squeezed them together. He rubbed my nipples with his enormous thumbs. He placed his whole hands over each breast and pressed down gently, watching the flesh spill out on either side.

I thought about his wife's fake tits. They weren't as big as mine, maybe D-cups. They were obviously expensive and high-quality, but Mike couldn't possibly play with them like this. They had less bounce than mine and they felt pretty hard whenever Angela hugged me. My natural melons were so much bigger than her fake tits. Mine were soft yet perky. They were pliable and would swell out over tight bras and tops. They bounced with every movement, and the flesh jiggled whenever I walked or ran or even just gestured to something. All my professors had hard-ons for me and men on the street turned and stared as I walked by. I wondered what Mike's secretary looked like. I hoped she was a little thing with a big rack, just like me. I would love to make out with another busty girl in front of him, just to watch his cock get hard. I bet Mike liked my tits better than his wife's.

"Ain't nothing like the real thing, huh Mr. Joh--"

He interrupted me by shoving two of his big fingers in my mouth. I closed my eyes and sucked on them.

"You're bad," he whispered. "Bad girl."

He took his fingers out of my mouth and rubbed the wetness onto my nipples.

Mike kept playing with my melons. After about fifteen minutes, he kept his hands on them but focused more on the TV, occasionally looking down to massage them. We were like that for about an hour. Maybe it was longer than that. I drifted in and out of sleep. I woke up when he pulled my sweater back down over my tits and sat me up.

"Go upstairs now," he said, swatting my bottom as I stood up.

I ran upstairs, turned on again. I was starting to touch myself when Ted and his mom came home. Ted joined me in his bed for a quick fuck before dinner. And by quick, I mean quick. He got on top of me and humped me a few times, but he came on my inner thigh in about a minute. "Sorry," he laughed. "You're just so hot." I smiled at my little boyfriend. When I met him, he seemed so old to me. And next to my 5'2", he seemed really tall and big. But now I've met his daddy...

"It's okay, baby," I said. Ted drifted off to sleep. In the room next to us, I heard Mike fucking Angela. They fucked for a whole hour and Ted napped through the whole thing. They were loud. Angela was screaming. I heard spanking and gasping. I rubbed my clit to the rhythm of the headboard hitting against the wall. When they were done, Angela headed downstairs to make dinner. I desperately wanted to dash into Mike's room and hop onto his bed for sloppy seconds, but Ted was starting to stir. He'd had a sex dream and wanted to sink his tiny dick into my cleavage before dinner.

DECEMBER 24

Mike's brothers and their families were coming over early, around lunch time. Mike's brothers, were tall, muscular men just like Mike. They couldn't take their eyes off me all day and they didn't make a secret of it. One of them, Ben, a handsome 50-year-old Wall Street shark, grabbed my waist in the hallway and groped my chest. "You're so fucking hot," he said. "I wanna titty fuck you someday, baby." Another, Dave, a politician in his 40's, came up behind me while I was digging through a cabinet for a special kind of liquor Ted wanted. He pressed his fat erection against my thong-covered pussy and spanked my ass lightly. The other two behaved themselves, but I could see their hard cocks pushing against their pants all night. This was the exact reaction I had been going for with my outfit. My sweater was tight and low-cut, so it showed off my wobbling tit flesh. And I wore a lacy black bra that you could see when I bent over. My skirt was tight and just barely fit me, molding against my ass.

Starting early, we all got wasted. A few hours after lunch, I found myself alone in the basement with Mike and his four brothers. The kids were upstairs playing games and the women and Ted were in the kitchen, getting dinner together. All of their wives were just like Angela, orange tans and big fake tits.

Mike put his cigar down and pulled me into his lap. "Doesn't Ted have great taste?" he asked his brothers, who were nodding and ogling my breasts.

"So Mandy," his brother Ben said. "Why don't you give us a little Christmas show?" He put on some thumping bass music. I blushed.

"I'm not so sure..." I said. "Everyone else is right upstairs..."

Dave laughed and walked toward the door. He locked it.

"There," he said. "Now we have privacy. Why don't you give the Johnson brothers a little show?" The other men laughed and cheered. They ranged in age from about 30 to 50, but they all had one thing in common -- enormous cocks that I could see through their dress pants. Oh, and money and chest hair. Tons of money and chest hair. "Come on!" they said. "Show us those big jugs," one shouted.

"You all have to take another shot with me first," I flirted. They were quick to oblige.

"To Mandy's tits!" Ben cried.

"To Mandy's tits!"

I was feeling loved and excited and flush with alcohol. I reached for the bottom of my sweater and lifted it slowly, swaying back in forth in time with the music. I tossed it gently to the side and danced up to Mike, hoisting my tits in presentation to him.

"Why don't you take my bra off?" I asked him. I turned away from him and backed my ass up onto his lap. I smiled and winked at his brothers and shook my melons back and forth. I loved the feeling of Mike's enormous cock pushing against my ass. He unhooked my bra and my tits bounced free. The men stared at my hard, pink nipples.

"Thanks, Daddy," I said. I stood up and squeezed my tits together. Then, I slipped out of my skirt and thong, still dancing to the music. I was completely naked, shimmying around the basement. I felt free. The men poured themselves more drinks and I gave each of them a steamy lap dance. They smiled at me as I shook my tits in their faces and rubbed my firm, juicy ass against their crotches. Their hands were all over my tiny waist and my big, pillowy boobs.

After every brother had gotten a nice, long lap dance, I settled into Mike's lap, his big erection pressing against my naked pussy. He brushed my hair aside and kissed me on the neck. "You're a good girl," he whispered in my ear. I felt shivers. I turned to press my boobs against his manly chest and whispered in his ear softly so nobody could hear: "Daddy, will you please fuck me later?" He spanked my ass softly and hugged my waist. He said out loud, "You better get dressed, sweetheart."

Ted proposed to me after dinner, in front of everyone. "Of course!" I exclaimed. I jumped up and down, letting my tit flesh swell up over the cups of my bra, to the delight of every male in the room. Everyone clapped and gave us marriage advice. All of Mike's brothers wrapped me up in huge, tight hugs, telling me they were delighted I was going to be part of the family. Of course they were. Ben knew he was going to get a great tit-fucking, and Dave would get an expert blowjob. Maybe at Easter. Maybe sooner, at the New Year's Eve party. I couldn't wait to keep stripping for them and giving them unforgettable lap dances. I pictured showing up at their offices with coffee for a quickie in the morning...

We drank more, even as all the guests left. I put on a sexy white negligee and tried to get Ted to fuck me in his bed, but he was way too drunk. I drifted off to sleep as he passed out. Then around 1 in the morning, I heard someone open the door to the room. I kept my eyes shut as Mike walked quietly over to my side of the bed. He scooped me up, not disturbing his son, and carried me downstairs. I pretended to still be asleep, imagining him taking in the sight of my body in the lacy garment, my nipples showing through the thin white fabric. Mike carried me into the basement, and when he set me down on the guest bed, I opened my eyes.

"Hi baby," he said. My pussy was soaking wet already. I smiled. "Hi, daddy."

He unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and took out his cock. All this time I'd been feeling it through layers of clothes, and it was amazing to see it springing out of his pants in front of my face. It was huge, maybe 10 inches, and it was almost as thick as a coke can. It had a slight curve to it, which made me cream on sight. His balls were enormous. I've never seen balls that big. I wanted to take them in my mouth and suck on them. I smiled and bounced up and down excitedly. I reached out for it and grabbed it with both hands. I started to rub it and jack him off.

"That's right," he said quietly. "Get daddy all warmed up." When a dot of pre-cum appeared at the tip of his penis, I was happy to lick it off. He looked down at my full mouth. He came closer to me, pressing his dick between my lips. I wasn't sure how much I would be able to take. I thought I was excellent at giving blowjobs, but I'd never dealt with such a thick, long cock. I sucked enthusiastically on the head, looking up at Mike.

"That's right, girl," he said, staring down into my big blue eyes. He put one of his huge hands on the back of my head to push my mouth further around his cock. I eagerly accepted more of his meat. At about five inches, I started to gag on his thickness.

"Breathe through your nose," he said, not allowing me to pull away. He pulled my head in closer. "Be a good slut for daddy."

"Relax your throat," he said. Eight inches in. He shoved the rest of his dick in and my throat opened up for it. He laughed, so turned on. Then he pulled his dick out and I coughed and gagged, a string of saliva falling into my cleavage.

12