A Busty Widow Ch. 02

Story Info
Dan makes sure Renee remains under his thumb.
3.2k words
4.57
160.2k
157

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you readers for the many favorites and comments. Love to hear what you like best. Please rate highly and comment so I can learn and reach more readers.

Sam

****

My plan had gone better than I'd hoped. I couldn't quite believe it. I'd had the gorgeous Renee, on her knees, bent over, my cock shoved into her mouth and pussy. Getting to watch her come like the smoldering volcano I knew she was, even as she tried to hold it back was a bonus. Days later I was still excited and replayed every moment over and over in my mind. Yes, I'd been devious and blackmailed Renee into submitting, but I didn't regret it a bit. In fact, I was just getting started.

Sunday was Carol's birthday. We'd planned it for weeks and had about twenty friends over. Renee had agreed to help Carol with the food, and despite what gone on between us she was true to her word and arrived early. When I answered the door I was struck once again by how beautiful she was. Dressed in a white skirt and a red shirt stretched tightly across her chest, she had strappy high-heeled sandals adorned with sparkly fake jewels on her feet. Her toenails, fingernails and lipstick were all bright red. In her hands was a large serving tray of pasta salad. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek and gave her arm a gentle squeeze. She acted cool and reserved, as usual. I noticed the bracelet was on her wrist.

As the girls busied themselves with setting out the food, I iced beers and wine and eavesdropped on their conversation. Carol asked Renee how she was doing. Renee sighed and said she was looking for a job, but couldn't find anything, even at fifteen dollars an hour.

"I could put you to work part-time at my office," I said. "And I'll give you thirty dollars an hour."

Carol smiled back at me. "See, Renee, problem solved."

"What would I be doing?" Renee asked.

"Just some filing, organizational stuff. You can start tomorrow."

"What do you say?" Carol asked her.

"Well, I..."

"It's settled then," Carol beamed.

During the party, I couldn't keep my eyes off Renee. And neither could most of the other men. I saw the husbands stealing looks at her and watched as the wives steered them away from her. One younger, single guy was there. He's a trainer at Carol's gym, and he looked the part. I saw him corner Renee several times, standing next to her and very obviously looking down her blouse. She had undone another button on her shirt and although still very respectable, it was more cleavage than she usually showed. At one point I saw him take out his phone and type in something Renee was saying. Goddamn if he wasn't picking her up.

Rob, Carol's boss, was there too with his wife, a petite little thing who looked like a cheerleader, even after three kids. When they arrived at the door, Carol greeted them. I saw Renee give Carol a secret look—and Carol nodded to her. I knew in an instant that Renee knew what was going on between them. Now I did feel angry.

After a couple of hours, once everyone had a few drinks and the atmosphere was buzzing, I sidled up to Rob and his wife, Diana. We made dull small talk about their kids. They were thinking of moving to a larger house, although they loved where they were and the school district was good. I told them they should expand their house and put in a pool. Rob said he was too busy to plan a renovation. I told them I'd be happy to give them a family discount if they hired my company. Diana liked the idea. She suddenly put her hand up to her chest.

"Oops. I'm leaking. Excuse me," and she ran off to the powder room down the hall. Rob looked at me and explained their youngest was eight months old and Diana was still breastfeeding. I nodded.

"So you like being on the road for work?" I said, once we were alone.

"It's a necessary evil," said Rob.

"But at least there are perks. Like fucking my wife."

"What? Look, Dan you've got it wrong"

"If you bullshit me one more time, Rob, you'll be very sorry you did."

Rob looked down, and sighed. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

"No, keep fucking her. Fuck the living shit out of her. Just don't let her know that I know."

"Now wait, I don't think..."

"If you stop sleeping with Carol I'll tell Diana and let the company know you've been sexually involved with a subordinate. You'll lose your job and your wife. So why not just go with the flow? Oh, and another thing. You will hire me to do those renovations, and no, there won't be a discount. You've taken from me, Rob, and you're going pay for that. But hey, look at the bright side. You'll still get your rocks off."

I clapped a hand on his shoulder and walked away. Rob went pale and had a strained smile when Diana returned. A few minutes later they were out the door. I was very pleased with myself.

When the party was over and everyone left, Renee offered to help clean up. Carol insisted she go home. But about an hour later, Carol picked up the phone and dialed Renee.

"There's so much food here I can't fit it all in my fridge. I'm sending Dan over with half of it."

When Renee tried to protest, Carol wouldn't take no for an answer.

"You don't mind going over there, do you?" she asked me after hanging up.

"Nah. It's fine," I replied casually. I was dying for an excuse to be alone with Renee.

"Thanks. I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed. Be quiet when you come in."

When I arrived at Renee's door fifteen minutes later, she had on her nightgown and bathrobe. The belted robe looked like something from a classic Hollywood movie—a pale shade of violet, thin, shiny and edged with lace. When she walked, her huge boobs jiggled and jumped with a bounce. I carried the food into her kitchen from my car.

"Nice party, huh?"

"Yes"

"You looked spectacular. You always do."

"Thank you."

"I get hard just looking at you."

"That's not a compliment. It's just crude," she sniffed.

"You're such a prissy little princess. That just makes you even hotter."

"Gee, thanks. Listen, about the job—I need to know if you're serious."

"Absolutely. I'll even pay you in cash at the end of every day."

"This can't go on with you and me, Dan. That's over. I really appreciate everything you've done and continue to do, but I can't keep lying to Carol."

"Hmm. But you've got no problem lying to me. You knew she was fucking her boss, but you made it seem like I was being disloyal."

"I ..." she started to reply, then stopped.

"And today, you came to my house and gave your phone number to some gym rat who hit on you right in front of me. That's pretty bratty behavior."

"He wanted to take me to lunch. You don't own me, Dan."

"I made an investment in you and I expect a return."

"You're not going to do what you did to me again."

"Why? We both know you liked it."

Renee turned away from me toward the sink. I came up behind her and pinned her body against it and pulled open her belted robe. She told me to stop and struggled as I tore off the robe and pulled the thin belt through its loops. Grabbing one wrist and holding it behind her I tied the belt around it. She fought me but I got the other arm behind her and tied her wrists together securely. I was a Boy Scout and very good with knots. I spun her around to face me. She was indignant.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I reached up and tugged the thin material of her nightgown down, reached in and pulled her giant tits over it. The straps held them high, putting them on beautiful display. I began kneading them and squeezing them roughly. She tried to free her hands but couldn't.

"Stop squeezing my chest so hard."

"I'm going to do more than squeeze. Brats get a spanking. You ever had those big tits spanked?"

With that, I smacked one tit with an upward swoop of my hand. Renee's eyes went wide. Her boob bounced upward then settled back with a tantalizing shake. I smacked the other one.

"Ow, that hurts."

I started a rhythm of slapping one and then the other, slowly at first, then faster and faster. Renee turned her head away from me and gritted her teeth. Her nipples went rock hard and her big pale areolas turned deep red. She drew in a sharp breath with each slap.

With each of the last four slaps came one word—"You. Bratty. Little. Girl."

I let Renee catch her breath and caressed her sore tits lightly with my fingertips. Renee huffed with indignation.

I grabbed her elbow and said, "Let's go inside," and led her toward the living room.

"Untie me now."

I shook my head no with a smile.

"I know what you're doing, Dan. You want to humiliate me and turn me into a whore."

"The humiliation is a turn-on for both of us. You'll never be a whore. You're a classy woman. But I'm going to make you act like a filthy little slut."

With her arms behind her and her tits exposed, Renee stumbled to the center of the room. I tore the nightgown from her body completely and tossed the shreds aside.

I pushed Renee to her knees and started to undo my fly.

"Now you're going to worship you daddy's cock."

"Worship?" she said with an incredulous huff.

"That's right." I pulled out my dick which was already hard and stepped up right next to her. Grabbing her by the hair, I tilted her head back and put my cock against her cheek, brushing it across her skin. Renee sighed loudly. I rubbed my cock all over her face—along her cheeks, up over her forehead, down her clenched jaw to her chin and back up to her lips that remained tightly closed. I smacked her face with my stiff rod. She grunted her displeasure. I moved the head in front of her lips.

"Kiss it."

She reluctantly gave my cock tender little baby kisses. I pushed the head past her lips. She proceeded to slowly and delicately tease the head.

"That's it. Good girl. Suck daddy's cock like a slut. Make it wet."

She complied. I pushed deeper and deeper into her mouth while placing a hand firmly on the back of her neck. She grunted as I started to pump faster.

"Open your eyes. Look at me."

She looked up and her green eyes showed a mix of contempt and desire.

When I thrust my entire dick down her throat she gagged and choked and a churned mix of spit and pre-come escaped her lips. I pulled out and painted her pretty face with my slippery, saliva-covered dick.

"Are you my cocksucking little princess?" I demanded.

She nodded.

"Say it."

"I'm your cocksucking little princess," she whispered in a breathy little voice.

"Now make daddy come with your mouth."

She leaned forward to take it again and bobbed and twisted her head as she engulfed my cock.

"That's it. Faster. Keep sucking it. Don't stop."

After two more minutes of deep thrusting, I pulled out of her mouth again, and let out a long roar as loads of my jizz spurted onto her face, her hair, her shoulders and her tits. Renee flinched and gasped as come splattered her.

"Ich. Eww. Oh. My God."

I stood over her panting as she froze, covered my come. I took her by the hair again and with my other hand began to rub my semen over her face, her neck and then down over her enormous tits. Her nipples stuck straight out as I bathed her breasts in shiny goo.

"You're disgusting. What a pervert."

"You like it," I said giving her glazed tits a few playful slaps.

"Oh yeah. What woman doesn't," she said sarcastically.

I pushed her over on her back and pried her knees apart. Her pussy was glistening.

"You do. You're sopping wet, princess. I want to taste that little pussy."

I spread her lips with my fingers and ran my tongue up and down her juicy hole. She shivered when I lapped at her asshole. I inserted two fingers in her pussy and slid them back and forth as I moved to circle her clit with my tongue. With my fingers curled to rub her g-spot, Renee's breathing quickened. I massaged her clit more directly with my tongue. She began to moan quietly.

"Oh, God, yes, that's it. Yes, yes..."

My tongue stopped abruptly. I wasn't going to let her get off just yet. Renee was unsteady getting to her feet as I pulled her up.

I guided her into the bedroom and pushed her face down onto the bed and started to remove my clothes.

"Untie me, Dan. I mean it."

She struggled to move her immobilized hands one more time.

"You're going to get a good fucking first."

"You can't just force yourself on other people."

"Not other people. Just you. And some girls like to be forced."

Her continued defiance made my cock rock hard again in a second. Without any pre-arrangements we played out this game perfectly.

I threw my clothes onto a chair in the corner and stepped to the bathroom. I pulled a towel from the rack. Sitting on the counter was a jar of Vaseline. I grabbed that too and stashed it in the towel as I returned to the bedroom.

"Pull your knees up underneath you and put that ass in the air."

She didn't move. I placed the towel on the edge of the bed and smacked her luscious lilywhite ass. She reacted with more struggling but didn't obey. I spanked her hard five more times. Renee squirmed and cried out.

"Offer up that pussy," I commanded.

Reluctantly and with some difficulty, she got into position, her head against the mattress. I got behind her. I took my cock and brushed it up and down along her moist quim. When I slid it inside her, she piped up again.

"What you're doing is against the law, you know. People go to prison for this."

"You want to call this rape? Fine. Call it what you want. You've been thinking about my cock being inside you all week, haven't you?"

I grabbed her tied wrists as I began to pump her pussy harder. Reaching for her shoulders I pulled her back and upward, lifting her face from the mattress and freeing her tits to bounce in time to my banging. Renee moaned gently and started to meet my thrusts. I grabbed her hair thick hair and kept it pulled taught.

"That's right, push it in. Fuck my cock. Bounce on it."

She rocked backward and pushed my cock deeper into her. It drove me wild. I started thrusting again, this time with all the force I could muster. Renee's pussy tightened around me.

"You like it don't you? You like when daddy rapes you."

Her breathing quickened as she gave over to it completely.

"Say it."

"I like it when daddy rapes me," she whimpered.

"That's what I thought."

She was close to coming. I stopped thrusting and pulled out of her. I heard the quiet little noise of disappointment she made. I spread her ass cheeks apart and held them while I stared at her dainty little butthole. Reaching under the towel I flipped the lid off the Vaseline. Scooping a large glob onto my fingers I scraped it off onto her butt and began massaging her crinkled rosebud.

"What are you doing?" She demanded sharply.

"Greasing up your ass."

"No. I don't want that."

I covered her tiny hole with a thick layer of the jelly and started probing her. She tried to move away but I held her fast as first one, then two fingers slid inside her.

"Oww! Cut it out."

"Relax baby. This is going to happen and you can't do a thing to stop it."

I moved up behind her again and lathered some Vaseline onto my cock. When I started to rub the head against her glistening little hole she begged me to stop.

"Please Dan, don't do this to me. Stop, please. Dan. Daddy, daddy—ahhh!"

She cried out as the head of my cock pushed past her tight muscles.

"Please, please go slow," she pleaded.

I did. I slid it forward and back; slightly at first, but within a few minutes I was pushing a few inches into her.

"Oh God, oh fuck, ooh, ooh, ooh, she began a running commentary on my every movement. She gasped, she flinched, she moaned, groaned, cursed and cooed. She blew staccato bursts of air in quick succession from her pursed lips. I drove harder.

"Look at my beautiful princess, with a stiff cock shoved up her prissy little ass."

I began burying it to the hilt and lifted Renee's bound hands up into the air making her even more helpless against my longer strokes.

Ooh. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck!"

A sound came forth from Renee—a throaty growl. She began to tremble. I reached my hand around beneath her and slipped a thumb into her pussy and rested two fingers on her clit. My thrusts rocked my hand back and forth.

Renee's face was contorted with effort—as though she was trying to hold back the ocean tide—and failing. The trembling turned to shaking and Renee began to writhe and convulse.

"Oh. My. God. I. Can't. Stop. Fucking. Cominggggg!"

Her jerking contractions made me release a torrent of come into her with my own heaving spasms. As I slowed, then stopped moving and my cock slid from her ass, she continued to shake and shiver. I untied the knotted belt from her hands and Renee collapsed onto her stomach. I gently stroked her lovely ass cheeks.

"What a good little girl you are," I whispered.

I took a quick rinse off in the shower. When I returned to the bedroom and put my clothes back on, Renee was still there on the bed, the spread now thrown over her naked body. She glanced up with a timid look—a sexy mix of shame and satisfaction.

I reached into my pocket and placed a pair of earrings on the night table—gold daisies with diamonds in the center. She gave a tiny smile of recognition at the sight of them.

"Why don't you rest tomorrow. You deserve it. Come to the office on Tuesday. And wear these—as a sign of how much you love daddy's cock. Good night, princess."

I turned and walked out.