A Cabin, A Lake and Everything Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've taken out a couple of steaks. I'll make a nice salad to have with them tonight."

Pam and Bob had a good dinner, then got settled outside about an hour later. Bob had found a decent radio station, which was not easy, being surrounded by hills and mountains. Pam had changed to an oversized, lightweight sweatshirt that covered most of her bare ass, and no bra. Bob had put on an old pair of basketball shorts from high school, which looked a size too small and outlined his cock rather nicely, Pam thought.

Around 9:45, Marna and Tyge came up the path and headed to their cabin. They waved and said hello, and Marna asked, "Would you two like some company? We'll bring our own drinks. Tyge wanted to get back early tonight," as she flashed a wide, friendly smile.

"Sure, come on over, you're more than welcome. You'll just have to bring your own beach chairs. We only packed two," Pam said, and gave an equally broad and beautiful smile back.

"I wonder what made old Tyge want to come back so early tonight?" Bob asked, with a cocky knowing inflection.

"Your mind is always in the gutter, Bob. The man has a beautiful, young-looking wife," Pam responded, shaking her head with a "what are you talking about" look on her face.

"Not as beautiful as you. She may be young looking ... you are young," Bob said, in a matter-of-fact tone.

Pam just made a "Tsk" sound, by sucking her teeth with her tongue, and said, "You're hopeless, but I still love you."

A short while later their Danish neighbors appeared carrying their refreshments, along with two folding beach chairs. Tyge situated himself directly across from Pam, affording him a clear view of everything Pam was showing. They were both totally naked and he sat with his legs wide open, giving Pam an equally excellent view of his large balls and rather impressive cock. Tyge was obviously quite proud of his manhood. He also was hoping it would interest Pam. It did!

Pam made sure she didn't make it obvious and began striking up a conversation with Marna, but frequently cast a furtive glance at Tyge's cock which didn't go unnoticed by the couple.

Not a half hour later, Edmund shouted to them, "Hey, mates! Do you mind if we joined in the party? It's always bloody good to get to know your neighbors."

Bob said, "It's not really a party, but you're surely welcome to join us. Just bring some chairs."

"Brilliant! We'll be there straight away," Edmund said happily.

Edmund was completely naked. Margaret had a very thin housecoat on. Edmund brought a six pack of beer. Edmund's balls were big, but his cock, although fat, was rather small, possibly 3 inches in its flaccid state. His thickness only made his penis look even smaller than it actually was. Maggie had nothing on under her housecoat.

Everyone got to know each other better and began to feel very comfortable together. There was good conversation and lots of laughs. Edmund was quite the comedian and very engaging. Maggie, on the other hand, was more on the quiet side, but her facial reactions to Edmund's comments was almost as funny as Edmund's way of speaking. Everyone seemed to be enjoying the pair.

Pam was getting the impression that Tyge seemed a bit annoyed by Edmund's lame attempt at humor, though.

A slow song came on the radio and Tyge and Marna got up to dance. Pam's eyes went directly to Tyge's impressive cock. He looked at Pam and smiled as their eyes made contact. Pam blushed and turned away, knowing that the constant attention she'd been paying to Tyge's member had become obvious to him. Tyge showed his appreciation with a slight smile and a subtle nod of his head, before taking Marna in his arms to dance.

At this point, Maggie stood up and said that she was going to bed, and asked Edmund if he was coming. Edmund said, "You go, 'Luv', I'm having a good time and things are just beginning to get real interesting." Maggie said, "Have it your way, but don't over-stay your welcome by being a daft apeth." (Halfpenny or stupid) Before turning for her cabin, she looked at the others and said, "Cheers then," and waved goodbye.

Tyge took up his previous position on his chair and purposely adjusted his cock with one hand to give Pam a splendid view of his manhood. He opened his legs wider and leaned back in his chair and just stared at her exposed young pussy with his penetrating blue eyes. Pam felt those familiar tingles racing through her body and settling in her vagina, rapidly intensifying. She didn't want to, but had to turn away, fearing that it'd be obvious how turned on she was getting to everyone.

The next slow song found Tyge rising from his chair, approaching Pam, and asking her to dance. Pam looked at Bob, as he looked at her and raised both hands, palms up, as he shrugged his shoulders, in an "It's up to you" gesture. Pam nervously got up and took Tyge's hand. He walked her to the opposite side of the open fire from the group. Everyone was situated in a semi-circle with the fire being at the unoccupied top of the imaginary circle.

Pam, being about 10" shorter than the tall Dane, had to stand on her toes and reach up to put her arms around his neck. This caused her sweatshirt to rise well above her now completely exposed firm, round, young ass. Pam could feel his cock rubbing against her stomach, just inches from her labia. This excited Pam even more than she already was. As they danced, Pam was turned towards the three onlookers, with the flickering light of the fire dancing on her ass, accentuating her crevice.

Edmund let out a loud groan and said, "Oh, my goodness, such a lovely young arse. I've got the next slow dance." Without realizing it, he unconsciously grabbed hold of his fat, stubby cock.

Marna, who had moved to Pam's chair, leaned over to Bob and said, "It looks like Edmund is enjoying the dance as much as they are," as she smiled and motioned her head in the direction of the dancers. She looked down at Bob's now, awakening cock and said, "And he's not the only one, I see."

Bob looked at Marna, then down to his cock. He crossed his legs and said, "Uh, yeah, I guess I am. I'm sorry," he said apologetically, embarrassed that the beginning of his own arousal had been detected.

"Don't be," she said, as she placed her hand on one of Bob's thighs. "It's having the same effect on me," she said, as her fingers made light circular motions on his leg.

When the song ended, Tyge walked Pam back to her chair. Marna got up, then softly took hold of Tyge's now semi-erect cock and said, "Glad to see you enjoyed the dance, my husband," and they walked back to their chairs.

Pam remained standing as she said to Bob, "I'm getting a Coke. Want to share one?"

Bob shook his head no.

Edmund looked at Tyge, and said, "Looks like the young lady gave you a bit of a stiffy there mate."

"Let's see how you do when, and if, you get to dance ... THERE MATE," Tyge acridly retorted.

"Just kidding around my friend. We're all here to have a little fun," Edmund replied.

As the fire began to burn out, Marna and Tyge left to go to bed. As they left, Marna said, "It was a lovely evening, thank you. Tyge and I both look forward to sharing the beach with you two, very soon." They both smiled and left.

Pam walked over to the fire. She moved the still burning wood around, then threw a fresh log on the rejuvenated flames. She was disappointed that the Danes had left. Looking at Tyge's impressive cock and feeling it respond against her, left her extremely wet and horny and aching for a cock. Once the flames began licking the new log and started to catch, she went back to her chair. Edmund had moved his chair alongside Pam's.

Bob turned to Pam and asked, "Why did you put another log on the fire? It's already pretty late, and I'm getting tired."

"Aw, Bob, c'mon. I'm not tired at all. I don't want to sit here all alone. Stay up with me, please," Pam cooed.

"I can hardly keep my eyes open. Edmund is still here. He can keep you company. You don't mind, Edmund, do you?"

"Well, mate, I'm really a pretty boring old man who just likes to hear himself talk, but if Pam is okay with it, I'd be chuffed to keep her company. Besides, I kind of feel responsible for causing the other two to leave so soon."

"Aww, Edmund, that's so kind of you, thank you," Pam said, as she placed her young hand softly on his upper thigh. "If not for you keeping the conversation going tonight, I fear we all would've just sat around the fire, just looking at it. The only thing you're responsible for is keeping the conversation lively. I'm glad you joined us."

Bob thought nothing of Pam touching Edmund tenderly. She always touched when she was sincerely trying to comfort someone. He then stood up and said, "Well, that being settled, I'm off to bed. Just make sure the fire is completely out before you come in, Pam. We don't want to set the woods on fire." He kissed Pam, said goodnight, and walked to the cabin.

"Cheers then," said Edmund. "I'll take good care of this precious gem for you, mate."

Bob could hear the faint sounds of voices and laughter from the two as he rapidly fell asleep.

Pam moved her chair a little closer to Edmund's and put her hand back on his thigh, and said, "I love listening to you talk, it's so fascinating. How long have you been in this country?"

"Maggie and I have been here for 20 years now, been married for over 30. We had two children that were 6 and 3 when during one of the bombings of London, both of them, along with all of Maggie's family, were killed ... she's never been quite the same since," he then took a big gulp of his beer.

"I'm so sorry, Edmund, that's so sad," Pam said, as she began rubbing his thigh.

"That was a long time ago and we must go on, but thank you. If you keep rubbing my leg, old 'Winston' here," he said, looking at his cock, "Might just jump to attention. Much like the old Prime Minister was ... he's always ready for action."

Pam grabbed his hand, and said, "Let's dance," as the radio was playing a slow song.

Edmund put his arms around Pam, and said, "It's been a long time since I've danced with such a lovely young lady as yourself. Being that we're both unclothed, with the exception of your shirt, I'll apologize now, in case 'Winston' likes where he's at and begins to wake up a bit."

Pam said, "You're so funny, Edmund," as she giggled and put her arms around his neck. He was a lot shorter than Tyge, so his penis lined up almost perfectly with Pam's vagina. As they danced, she could feel his fat, stubby cock periodically rubbing the top of her labia and clit. She could feel his cock begin to get fatter and grow in length. She pushed herself closer to him. His hands slid down to her naked firm ass and began softly rubbing it, with his fingers sliding up and down her crevice. The music stopped and they went back to their chairs.

Pam looked down at his cock and was surprised to see that his semi-erect cock had not only thickened, but had grown considerably, as compared to how small it was when completely flaccid.

"Thank you, Luv. That was wonderful. I could dance with you all night," he said, as he could see Pam's nipples sticking through her shirt.

"It appears Willy enjoyed it just as much. It looks like he's quickly growing into William," she'd replied, as she gently put her hand on his cock and began to tenderly and lovingly rub it. "Let's dance again."

They resumed the same position and began to dance once again. This time, however, Edmund's semi-erect cock was between Pam's legs, and his shaft was now rubbing here entire wet labia. Pam sighed and placed her mouth to his ear, and whispered, "Mm, feels so good. What would Maggie think if she saw us like this?"

"Maggie is sound asleep and never wakes up once she falls asleep. We're only dancing, anyway."

Pam let out a soft, hot breath of air into his ear as she once again let out another sigh.

Pam's hot breath in his ear caused Edmund's cock to grow even harder and longer. Edmund placed the tips of his fingers deeper into the crack of Pam's ass, and said, "My dick hasn't been this hard in a long time," in a nervously excited tone. He brought one of his hands to Pam's breasts and began fondling one and teasing her hard nipple. His cock, now at full erection, was pressing forcefully against her labia, separating the lips and sliding deeper between them.

Pam took him to the chairs and sat him down. She knelt between his legs and began gently stroking, his now 5" cock, which had also become extremely fat now. "Does this feel good? Would you like me to kiss it?"

"Oh, Lord, yes. It's been so long. What if Bob sees us?"

"Bob doesn't mind me making old men feel good and giving them something they never thought they'd get again from a young woman. If he saw what we were doing, he'd enjoy seeing the pleasure I'm giving you." She then lowered her head and licked the crown of his cockhead. She then slid her tongue down his shaft. She put his cock in her mouth and slid all the way down his shaft, taking his entire cock into her mouth and against her throat. She could feel his white pubic hair against her nose and his big balls against her chin. She slowly slid up and down its entirety several times.

Edmund had both of Pam's tits in is hands and groping them feverishly. He let out a long moan and said, "It's been so long, and feels so good, if you continue, you're gonna make me cum."

"Tell me before you get there. I'll stop and let you calm down a little before I continue. I want to tease you and build up the tension. I want you to explode inside my pussy and fill me with all your cum."

"Oh, stop! Stop! I'm almost there. I'd love cumming inside your young, tight pussy while I fuck you and you fuck me."

Pam stopped sucking him, and looked seductively at him. She smiled, and said, "Let me know when you want me to start sucking again. Yes, I want you to fuck me and I want to fuck you. I want your fat, hard, old cock to stretch my young pussy and fill me up."

"Let me suck your tits, and nibble on your nipples, Luv, while Winston calms down a little. The next time you stop sucking me, I want to eat your sweet pussy and drink your young juices."

Pam got off her knees, raised her shirt above her tits and put them right in Edmund's face, and said, "Oh yes, I love having both those things done to me. Suck your little girl's tits! Tease my nipples!"

Edmund hungrily began sucking Pam's firm young tits and nibbling on her nipples. Pam began rubbing her pussy slowly. After a few minutes, Edmund took his mouth off her tits and leaned back in his chair. Pam smiled at him, and asked, "Do you want your little girl to suck your old, fat cock again . . . hmm?"

Pam seductively went back down on his cock and continued sucking it as before. Edmund put his hands on the back of Pam's head and pushed her down hard, stuffing her mouth with all of his cock. It wasn't long before he stopped her again, and moaned, "I want to taste your pussy juice."

Pam sat on her chair and Edmund rapidly knelt between her legs, and began licking and sucking her. Pam moaned and arched her back, giving him full access to her hot, hungry pussy. She then put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him away, saying, "Fuck me . . . fuck me now!" She got on her hands and knees, as Edmund needed no instructions, and got behind her and directed his cock to Pam's pussy. He searched around with his cockhead until he found her vaginal opening. Without hesitation, he pushed his cock hard into her pussy, causing Pam to give out a painful "Oh". Edmund said, "Sorry Luv, it's just been so long."

Pam said, "I love it. It's so hard and fat. Fuck me hard ... give me all you've got."

Edmund grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him as he thrust his cock into her, up to his balls. Pam immediately began to moan and stiffen her body. She felt the euphoric sensations of a tremendous orgasm. Edmund felt her pussy contracting and knew he was making this young girl cum. The knowing thought sent him into an animalistic frenzy and he felt his cock on the verge of shooting his load into Pam. His orgasm was so intense that he felt tingles from his anus to his balls and cock. He said, "I'm cumming with you right now. Oh, feels so fucking good!"

Pam could feel his cock swell and then begin to throb. She knew he was filling her with his semen, and said, "Yes, give it to me honey, fill me with your lovely old cum. Fuck your little girl hard and good. Give me your seed!"

Edmund pushed hard, grunted several times, and kept pumping into her. After a few minutes of staying in Pam's pussy, Edmund fell backwards and lay still on the grass, gasping for breath.

Pam could feel his cum running down her thighs and tightened her pussy muscles to keep as much of his cum in her as possible. She got up and sat on her chair. She crossed her legs, squeezing tightly. Pam felt completely satisfied. Physically, with Edmund's assistance, her sexual needs had been quelled. Psychologically, she once again, fulfilled her need to feel as if she'd provided pleasure to a lonely old man and made him feel special.

Once Edmund caught his breath, he sat back on his chair, and said, "What a pleasant surprise, it was wonderful. Thank you. Maggie must never get wind of this, though. She's okay with the nudity, but shagging is out of bounds for her. Okay? I hope I don't give anything away, being so chuffed, and all. Right now I feel like I did when I was in my 20's."

"Chuffed?" Pam asked.

"Oh, it's the way we Brits say we're satisfied and full of pride at the same time."

"Well, I enjoyed it too ... you're a very good lover. I'm glad we made each other feel good, and that I pleased you. Your secret is safe with me, don't worry," Pam smiled, reasuredly.

"I appreciate that. I'll always remember this night. Maybe, before you leave, we can go another round. I'd love that."

"We'll see, no promises, though," she replied, as she smiled.

"Cheers then, and thanks again," he said, as he turned and left. He was a bit weak-kneed as he unsteadily walked to his cabin.

Pam picked up the bucket of water Bob had left to douse the fire. As she was slowly pouring the water over the glowing cinders, she was startled by a soft low voice, "Bonne soiree." (Good evening) "I'm happy to see that you're pouring water on the fire."

Pam turned around quickly. Once she recognized who's voice it was, she smiled, and said, "Oh, hi Emile. You scared me."

"Sorry I scared you. You need to move the embers around with a branch before you pour the water on them." He handed her a branch.

She took the branch, turned back to the fire and began stirring the embers. "Like this?"

"Oui,"said Emile. "Slower though, you don't want to have a spark fly out."

Pam slowly churned the embers, then bent over to pick up the bucket of water, and slowly pored it until all the glowing was gone. She then proudly turned to Emile, and said, "There, I put the fire out." She noticed that Emile's eyes were still focused below her waist.

Emile then looked up, smiled, and said, "Yes, you did. I saw that this was not the only fire you put out tonight."

Pam froze and the smile left her face. She said, in an embarrassed tone, "Oh my goodness. How long were you there? How much did you see?"

"I check all the cabin complexes, every night for fires still burning. I was walking up the drive to yours and saw quite a bit, my dear. You made Edmund a very happy man, and it appeared he returned the favor. You're a lovely young lady, and he's a lucky man. Don't worry, your secret is safe," he mockingly said with a smile.

Pam thought, "Shit! He even heard everything, and wanted me to know it." Had she not been so embarrassed, Emile's seductive looks, coupled with knowing he was watching her fuck Edmund, would have sent tingles of arousal throughout her body. It wasn't going to happen tonight, however.