A Cabin By The Lake Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple experiences a second woman for the first time.
8.2k words
4.48
141.3k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desertkat
desertkat
119 Followers

"I'll see you this afternoon. If I get there first I'll start a fire and chill the wine." She tucked a last pair of nylons into a vacant corner of her suitcase.

"Sounds great. Her name is Maura. She's a tall red head like you asked." He closed the appointment book on his desk and stashed it in his briefcase. He listened to her breathing and waited for her reply. None came. "We can still call this off and just have the weekend to ourselves if you'd rather."

"You've met her then?" She tried to keep the jealousy out of her voice, but a little jabbed out around the edge of the question.

"No, I've only seen a picture of her, e-mailed her, and spoken to her on the phone." Pulling open a drawer he dropped a letter into a folder. "That was the way you wanted it to be, both of us meeting her for the first time together?"

"Yes. She knows that I..." She swallowed against a dry throat. "... that I don't... that I've never, you know, with a woman before."

"Yes, Pet, I made that clear to her." He smiled at her shyness in this matter. It was so against her character, usually she was willing, ready and able to do or try it all. That was one of the things that had kept them together for the last 22 years. That and he could talk to her about anything. They had been friends / lovers for over 2 decades. He chuckled, he'd been more faithful to her than he had his wife. "You're laughing at me." She teasingly chided. "How rude."

"No, Kit, I wasn't laughing at you, I find the paradox of you amusing. I still find it hard to accept that you are so... so reluctant to try this." He waited for her to say something.

Again the only sound from her end of the phone was breathing. Finally he said, "Ok, I can tell you're still not sure of this so why don't I just call her and say something came up and we're going to have to do it another time."

Her mind was going a thousand miles a minute. She had never been with another woman before, in fact the idea was somewhat repulsive to her. But it would be rude to cancel at the last minute, the woman had probably made arrangements, adjusted her life, her schedule to join them. She was probably looking forward to a weekend away, a weekend of adult company and activities.

"No don't do that, she has probably gone to some trouble to find the time off." She hesitated, still uncomfortable with the idea of being naked, touching, having sex with another woman. Even though they had talked about it, fantasized about it together endlessly. Even though he had sparked her curiosity about how it felt to be with a woman. Even though it would be with Bill there as a buffer she still felt awkward about it. "Just promise me you'll be there when she arrives."

Bill let out the breath he had been holding "I promise." He assured her. "The only thing that would keep me is God and traffic." He snapped the briefcase closed. "I'm getting ready to leave right now. So I'll see you soon."

"Ok, I'm looking forward to seeing you. I can hardly wait to have your hands on my breasts, feel your fingers pinching my nipples, smell..."

"Ok, ok, ok, don't do that." He cut her off. "You know it makes me hard and I need to be able to walk out of this office without every one staring at my crotch." He laughed. "I'll see you soon, bye."

It was then the third thing that could keep him from being on time called. His secretary stuck her head in his office door. "Your wife is on line 2."

Kit smiled as she hung up the phone, two whole days away with Bill. They tried to get together at least once a year for a weekend and were together when time would permit during the year for a few minutes here and there. They each had lives, and families, and jobs. But for whatever reason they had remained friends from the beginning. He was her male voice of reason, she was his guide into the female mind.

It was an unusual relationship, one of friendship and trust and of course great sex; just sex, sex for sex sake, sex with no pressure, no requirements, no expectations, no demands, just pure pleasure, uninhibited pleasure. She could ask anything, as could he, and she could say no to anything, as could he, and it would be accepted without question. That was the cement of it.

As she carried her bags down to the car she tried to imagine the other woman. Bill had said a tall redhead. How tall? Six foot? Seven? No, had to be ten. She giggled at her imaginings. How yummy a ten foot redhead for them both to play with. She did hope that her pubs were still there, it would be interesting to see a red haired pussy. Her mind screeched to a halt. But could she touch it, pet it, dip her fingers in it? She continued to worry and play out endless scenarios in her mind during her drive to the cabin.

Several years ago she and Bill had formed a corporation, Latesco Amiculus, they had purchased a small one room cabin set deep in the hill side at the far edge of the lake. Since then they had purchased other properties and the corporation had actually grown into a nice extra income for them both.

The corporation also served to give them reason to travel together occasionally on business. Latesco Amiculus, she smiled at the name, it was their private joke, it was latin for "secret dear friend". So far no one had ever figured that out.

As she left the city behind, business thoughts and daily worries faded with the vestiges of civilization and fantasies of the coming weekend manifested along with the trees and forest that grew up along the road. She envisioned a warm fire, saw three chilled glasses of wine sitting on the coffee table, three figures curled up together on pillows by the fire, the bed a rumpled mess in the back ground. But try as she might she couldn't see herself involved with the redhead.

It was easy to see Bill with her, to see him stroke her shoulder and lean forward to flick his tongue on her erect nipple, a curl of red hair slipping softly off her shoulder. Bill brushing it aside and looking at her motioning her to come closer, cupping the woman breast in his hand and pushing it up to her, offering it to her. "Taste this." He would say. And she would bend toward to the pert pink tip watching it stiffen in the chill left as his saliva dried on its sensitive skin.

She would ... she would stick her ... she would open her ....

She would what?

She would do her best to make this a great time, that's what she would do. She would grab hold of her self-consciousness and work past it and give this an honest try. Then if after a fair chance she still didn't like it... well they just wouldn't do it again. Bill was willing to try it with another man, she should at least return the effort.

Her mind had wandered down many paths and without realizing it she had arrived at the cabin. It was a small place, just a single room with an attached bathroom they had added a year after buying the place. A porch jutted across the front with wide steps leading out to the parking area. Piled about 20 feet from the front door was a large stack of cut logs and leaning against the pile was a cart used to bring the wood inside. The dark blue of the lake was just visible through the trees beside the cabin. She stepped from car and took her first deep breath of pine scented air, a clean smell, a fresh smell that cleared the head and sent the trials of regular life running for the shadows. Reality was not here, it stopped somewhere at the beginning of the driveway. Here was a quiet place, a happy place, an indulgent place, here fantasy was real and desks and phones and contracts were daydreams.

Kit had planned on arriving about 2 hours before anyone else. She wanted to do the little feminine things that would welcome the other woman, make it comfortable for her. Things Bill, a man, would never think to do. So for the next hour she fluffed the bed, freshened the sheets, vacuumed the dust from the furniture, brought in wood, set out candles and lit them so their scent would chase the stuffiness away, filled the fridge, and put together a snack tray. She stood by the fire warming her hands and her butt and surveyed the room. It was tidy, and welcoming, she stepped forward and adjusted a pillow on the sofa and wrinkled the faux fur throw so it looked more casual. There, perfect. Now she needed freshening. Sitting on the edge of the big wooden coffee table she tugged off her boots and socks and stuck her feet toward the fire wiggling her toes. Once her feet were warm she pulled on her footies and went to freshen her hair and face. First impressions were important and she didn't want to look dowdy to the other woman. She wanted to look sexy, appealing, charming, and leaning over the sink she studied her face in the mirror and softly whispered to herself "and younger."

Just as she spit toothpaste in the sink she heard the crunch of tires in the driveway. Wonderful, Bill was here in time for them to share a little intimacy and a glass of wine and plan out a few things before the other woman arrived. What was her name? Marla, Mona... no Maura, that was it, Maura. It was Maura fun with three. That was how she would remember her name.

She glanced out the window as she rushed past on her way to open the door and stopped short. It wasn't Bills car in the drive, it was a little yellow jeep. A woman sat in the drivers seat and looked around. The afternoon sun setting fire to her hair as she turned her head to the back of the jeep and leaned over the seat. She straightened lifting her purse over the seat back. Taking off her sunglasses she stashed them in her purse and stepped from the jeep. Kit watched as the redhead stretched, then stood and looked around.

Kit smiled as the woman did exactly what she did every time she arrived here, she closed her eyes leaned her head back and took a deep cleansing breath of crisp clean fall air. She was indeed tall, at least 3 inches taller than Kit. Her body appeared to be in good shape, although most of it was obscured by a bulky jacket. It wasn't winter but it was fall and the air was chilled even at mid day. Maura glanced at the other car and wondered if it would be Bill that was here or the other woman, Kit, or if they had come together. Either way it was time to meet face to face and start the weekend. She smiled at the thought of initiating another women into the arts of female love. She stretched once more and ran her fingers through her hair to fluff it. Maura leaned into the Jeep and plucked a bag from the passenger side floor boards. She had baked brownies and cookies for snacks and as a house gift, friendship offering for Kit. Somehow that always helped to ease the first contact, open the door, relax the atmosphere. Maura bumped the door shut with her hip and walked to the cabin. As Kit watched the redhead take things from the car, she panicked. Bill promised to be here. She felt her heart start to race, felt the blood rush to her face.

Where the hell was he?! She didn't want to do this alone. The band of panic tightened around her chest and made it hard to breath. Dear God what if the woman didn't like her, better yet what if she didn't like the other woman? Stop it Kit she chided herself, you don't even know this woman. And Bill has talked to her, he thinks she's nice... so...Bill was a good judge of character. And... Take a deep breath, you're not facing a firing squad here, just a woman. Yeah a woman Bill picked, he found her attractive.

Jabbed with a sharp point of self doubt her mind fell down the craggy path that lead to the cliff of jealousy. No, no no! You will not do this. Bill chose her for you, based on your requirements, your curiosity, what you said would be appealing to you. So stop whining and go make a friend.

Kit heard footsteps on the steps at the front door. A quick check in the mirror beside the door and she opened it just as Maura stepped on the doormat to wipe her feet. Maura turned toward Kit. "Hi" they both said together and laughed.

Maura smiled directly into Kits green eyes. "Wow, you're as lovely as Bill said you were." She broke eye contact and looked out at the driveway and the surrounding landscape. "It's peaceful here, a perfect hideaway." She said turning back to Kit. "Thank you," Kit smiled in return. "For both compliments." She stepped back into the cabin making way for Maura to enter.

Maura said "I hope I'm not to early," as she stepped in the cabin and stopped on the throw rug just inside the door and waited for Kit to invite her the rest of the way in. "I wasn't sure how long it would take me to get here, and I hate to be late." She had learned in the past it was better for the core female to allow her into her domain than to assume she was welcome. It was always best to let her establish the order of things, to let her know she was going to remain the hub of the relationship, let her know there would be no competition for the male.

Awkward seconds ticked past as Kit studied Maura. She was very pretty, dark red hair, not the coppery carrot red, more an Auburn. Her face was well sculpted, with clean eyebrows, soft blue eyes, full lips and delicate nose. What would it be like to kiss those.

Kit snapped her attention back to Maura's eyes "I'm sorry," She said. "I'm new to this and I just don't know what's expected." She stepped forward and reached for the bag Maura held. " Here, let me take your things."

"Thank you." Maura said handing the bag to Kit. "I expect nothing, just to make a couple of new friends and enjoy the weekend." She noticed Kit had set the bag on the bed in the far corner of the large room. "Actually, my things are still in the Jeep. I baked us girls some brownies and cookies for snacking on later."

"How thoughtful of you. I love brownies and I didn't think to bring anything sweet." Kit took the bag from the bed and set it on the kitchen counter. "Let's go get your stuff and get you settled before it gets dark and any colder." Maura popped the back of the jeep open with the remote as they left the cabin. She reached into the back and took out a small suitcase, set it on the ground and pulled up the handle. "Would you get the toy box?" she pointed to an old green hard sided samsonite train case.

"You... you brought toys?" Kit hesitated reaching for the suitcase. "Yes. We don't have to use them, if you don't want to. But I brought them just in case. Men only have a limited time use." She smiled and watched Kit.

It took Kit a second to process what Maura had said, she glanced at her and then started laughing. She liked this woman. Kit took the train case from the back of the jeep and closed the hatch. As they walked back to the cabin Kit wondered what sort of toys were in the box. And was she bold enough to find out. Kit stopped just inside the door and toed off her boots. "You can just put you jacket on one of the hooks by the door and we generally just wear socks or slippers inside. I've an extra pair if you didn't bring any." She crossed to the bed and set the train case on the storage seat at the foot. She studied it a minute, her curiosity building. Trailing a finger along the edge of the case she turned to find Maura watching her. She blushed and turned back toward the kitchen.

"Would you like to see what is in it?" hanging her coat on a peg she leaned against the wall and tugged off her boots.

Kit stood at the kitchen island and peered into the sack of goodies she'd placed there earlier and didn't answer the question. "It's ok to be curious." Maura said sliding onto a bar stool on the other side of the island. Kit looked up and with a nervous smile said "maybe a little later." She emptied the contents of the bag on the counter. "Would you like something to drink. We have just about anything you would want. Herbal teas and other hot drinks are in this cabinet." She turned around in the galley sized kitchen and open a cupboard at the end. Stacked neatly inside was a good variety of flavored teas and coffee's. "If you'd like coffee I did bring some creamers and there is sugar in the canister on the counter. We also have a fair stocked bar it's here under the island counter and I have a couple bottle of wine chilling in the fridge."

"That sound nice, why don't we take a glass of wine over by that wonderful fire and just visit for awhile until Bill gets here. Get to know each other a little." Maura went to her suitcase she had left standing by the door and laid it on its back and started to unzip it.

"You can put that on the chest at the foot of the bed if you'd like." Kit fished a wine opener from a drawer and started to uncork a bottle of white wine.

Maura moved her suit case and took out a fuzzy pair of footies. Sitting on the edge of the coffee table she took off her socks and stuck her feet out toward the fire and wiggled her toes.

From the kitchen area Kit laughed. "I do exactly the same thing. It feels so good to have my toes free and the fire is warm."

Once her feet were warm Maura put on the footies and turned to curl up in a corner of the big puffy chenille covered sofa. It was a dramatic piece, over sized with large curving arms and big wooden feet. Deep cushions filled with down made is comfortable and snuggly, perfect for a cabin in the woods.

She could imagine Bill and Kit curled up together on it dozing by the fire. As Kit got the glasses and finished opening the wine Maura looked around the room. Flanking the sofa at the ends were two end tables made from small pealed logs each held a lamp of suitable height for reading. A big area rug covered most of the stone floor in the area. Two big overstuffed chairs sat facing each other at the ends of the coffee table, creating a sort of square. Separating the space into an open living room.

The fireplace was rock and big enough you could almost stand up in it. A stone cubby built into the wall beside it held wood and an old wooden crate by that was full of kindling. Fireplace tools hug on big iron hooks imbedded in the stone just above it. The mantle was half a log set into the stone. It held nick-nacks and things that looked like they had been collects over the years by Bill and Kit. Perhaps old Christmas gifts they had given each other that could only be kept here. At the far side of the great room was a large four poster bed covered in puffy comforters and strewn with mountains of pillows. Above the bed between the posts was a large oval mirror set low enough to reflect the light of the fire place and to allow who ever was on the bed a clear view of the activities taking place on it. Across from the bed and against the front door wall was a huge heavy wooden dresser and attached to the top of it was a log framed mirror covering the entire length of the wall.

Maura smiled, so Kit wasn't as conventional as she seemed. She was just shy and new. The more she studied the room the more little hidden items became apparent. A well padded square foot stool just the right height for kneeling over, a cheval mirror on wheeled feet. The place was a marvelous mixture of comfort and rustic lodge and was just down right sexy. Kit came around the big chair on the kitchen side with a tray containing an ice bucket with the opened bottle of wine chilling in it and two glasses. With practiced movements she set the tray on the edge of the table so as to be within easy reach but not blocking the view of the fire. "Did you decorate?" Maura asked taking the glass Kit offered and holding it while Kit filled it with wine.

"It was a combined effort. Bill bought the bed, he likes the posts. I bought the sofa and chairs. We bought the mirrors after we had stayed in a hotel that had mirrored closet doors." Kit glanced up at Maura and blushed. "We discovered we like to watch each other." I found the dresser in a second hand store, it was the perfect length and it keeps us from having to pack suitcases every time we get a chance to come here."

desertkat
desertkat
119 Followers