A Cabin in the Woods

Story Info
A prison guard finds himself captive.
1.9k words
3.97
147.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DiggMe
DiggMe
19 Followers

You have rented a secluded north woods cabin for a much deserved vacation. Your job as a prison guard keeps you on your toes and you need some serious relaxing to get you senses back into focus. Wanting everything to be right for your family, you drive up alone a day early to lay in supplies and wood for the fireplace, and to sweep out the cobwebs and spiders and the like.

The day is unseasonably cool and the drive has lulled you a bit, till you're just on the verge of being drowsy and you're not quiet as alert as you should be. You don't notice when you get to the cabin that the front door isn't locked or that there's a wisp of smoke slipping lazily out of the chimney.

You step in the door still wearing your sun glasses and you are temporarily blinded by the sudden dark. Suddenly you feel a rope wrap around your arms and chest pinning your arms to you. Unable to move your arms you feel your shades ripped off you and just as quickly they are replaced by a blindfold, however you don't feel threatened...just a touch apprehensive...your senses are on edge but you don't feel in danger.

Suddenly you feel your t-shirt ripped from your body and cool air brushes over your chest and you feel your nipples get hard...and something more...you feel light soft finger tips brush over them too.

A WOMAN!!! hmmmm

You feel firm palms on your chest pushing you backwards until your legs touch the bed. You are pushed back strongly, off balance you fall as a hand finds your belt buckle and you hear it being unfastened and your jeans zipper being pulled down. Your boots and socks and jeans are pulled off and you hear them dropped to the floor. Then you feel yourself being pulled up onto the bed and before you know what's happening your hands have been tied together. Pulled up over your head, they are tied to the head board of the bed. As you begin to squirm you feel one leg pulled to the side and tied to the bottom post of the bed. Shocked you don't react fast enough to prevent the other leg from being tied also. Now you find yourself naked, blindfolded and tied to a bed by a strange woman. You wonder what's in store for you,

but at the same time you feel your cock beginning to stir. "He's" not frightened at all...in fact to "him" this is titillating. You feel the bed creak as more weight is applied to it. You feel the mysterious woman crawl onto the bed and straddle your broad chest , feel her wet pussy as it slides down your chest to your stomach as she leans forward and tickles your chest with her nipples...which you can feel are hard. Her hands slide up your stomach to your nipples and she pinches them firmly, till they stand up pointed and hard. Then you feel the wet tip of her tongue as she tickles one of your nipples with it...swishing the tip back and forth across the nipple before grabbing it with the tips of her teeth and nibbling a bit.

The sudden nip makes you jump, but at the same time her hands are gentle and just slightly cool to the touch. She runs them farther up your chest leaning forward as she does, until she is lying on your chest...nibbling on your chin your cock is now rock hard and to its full 11 inch length and brushing against her warm moist pussy. You try to arch up into her but the ropes keep you from achieving your goal.

She laughs at your attempts, the sound soft and sexy...mmmmmmm you don't know it, but you want to hear more...it just about melts you. You start to speak but as you open your mouth ,she puts her lips to yours and sucks your tongue into her mouth...sucking so hard it almost hurts, but at the same time its oh so sexy and you don't want the feelings to stop.

You feel her tongue lashing against yours as her hands run up over your strong arms, tied firmly in place. Frustrated you pull on the ropes but they hold fast. The ropes seem to get tighter as you pull and you finally lay back and decide to just go with it.

Her tongue traces your chin up to your ear and she sucks on your ear lobe pulling it into her mouth, just as she did your tongue...sucking hard until you feel like it will split off...but you notice that it also feels good. Your cock is twitching in the warm moistness between her legs, but you're unable to thrust up into her. You feel her chuckling to herself as you try. The sound is musical and sexy and seductive all at one time and you enjoy the sound.

Her tongue traces down your neck and it makes you tremble as she finds a ticklish spot...but you can't move more than a few inches. Her tongue and hands are constantly moving now...rubbing and touching and licking and sucking all over your body. You squirm, your cock needs attention...its hard and stiff and weeping pre cum. It starts to twitch as you feel drops of pussy juice drip on you. You know she's as excited as you are but she still won't let you lose...won't let you thrust into that warm inviting place.

Then for just a moment she slides down on your cock...capturing it like a prize as she slides back down onto it, taking it swiftly all the way to the hilt. Then she pulls her self off reluctantly.

She slides her body lower until her tits are nudging your knees and her nose brushes your balls...her tongue creeps out and she tickles your balls with it. You moan softly at this new sensation, but you gasp when she sucks a ball into her mouth and swirls her tongue around it. Just as suddenly she lets it plop out of her mouth and just as suddenly she sucks the other ball into her mouth as you gasp again in pleasure. No one has ever sucked on your balls before and the feeling is exquisite...but nothing prepares you for her sucking both balls into her mouth at once. Her tongue never stopping as it swirls between and around and over them.

You strain at the ropes wanting to control the situation but you can't and it makes you tremble with the excitement of it. As she lets both the balls drop from her mouth...they tingle and tighten up with the sudden coolness of the room. You jerk with a start as you feel the fronts of her teeth and her mostly closed lips begin to run up one side or your throbbing hard cock. They pause momentarily before sliding down the other side. You try to arch your hips to get your cock inside her lips but the ropes are too tight. Finally, almost in answer to the pleading in your head she grasps the head of your cock in her lips and teeth, as she tickles the hole with the tip of her tongue. Try as she might she can only take about half of it into her mouth as she tries to deep throat you... but she seems to have more in than anyone else ever has. You moan at the delightful feelings that are washing over you. You feel the cum building in your balls ready to shoot and she senses this too... she stops and pulls away... you wonder what will come next but fear that it won't be you.

Then you feel the bed shake and the spring's creek as she crawls up to you. "Your turn" she says huskily as she climbs up over your face. Grasping the head board, she lowers her steamy dripping pussy over your face. Even though you can't see you know what she wants and your tongue lashes out. You find her clit and grab it with your teeth. Working it over with your tongue tip, wishing your hands were free so that you could hold her still or roll over on her and take control. BUT YOU CAN'T!!!

You can feel her trembling. Feel the juices starting to flow, you lap them up as quick as you can...hearing her moan in pleasure as she cums several times in rapid succession.

"Please," you say "Please, fuck me."

She chuckles at your request.

She turns around and finds her way back to your cock, licking it until it glistens, wet.

Still facing your feet she straddles your hard cock. She rubs the head over her wet pussy before allowing it to slip inside again, savoring the fullness it causes.

"MMMMMMM"she moans as she slides more and more of it inside.

She has only taken about half when you feel her start to tremble and shake on it. As she cums she falls entirely onto your hard cock impaling herself...ass facing you... the view if you could have seen it!!!!

A few more strokes and she looses control and cums again. You're starting to ache for lack of cumming and once again you plead with her.

"Please, let me cum."

"Where?" she says.

"In your mouth," you reply without thinking, for that is something you "don't get at home."

She crawls limply off of your cock and lies down on the bed beside you. Reaching out with her fingers she draws your cock toward her mouth...her juices and yours glistening on it. She licks out with her tongue and rapidly sucks as much of it into her mouth as she can.

She senses that you can't wait much longer and she's right. Before she's bobbed her head more than 3 or 4 times she feels your load start to boil up out into her mouth. She sucks hard and fast swallowing as quickly as she can...not wanting to waste a drop. But, there is so much that it dribbles out of the corners of her mouth. As she finishes swallowing, she begins licking your cock clean and then licking her lips. Smiling, lax now that you've cum she gets a bit careless and unties the rope on your hands, letting your arms relax. You reach down and untie your legs, as she lies back on the bed with a smile on her lips, like a cat that's just had a bowl of milk, contented.

But you're not!! Even though you have just cum harder then you can ever remember, you're still hard as a rock and ready for more. You grab her arms and pin them spread eagle on the bed , as your strong legs force hers as far apart as you can...leaving her tender pussy exposed to you. Before she realizes what you're up to, you plunge your cock in all the way to the hilt...reaching farther then ever.

She groans at the sudden intrusion, but you will not be denied now. As she has "raped" you now you "rape" back, slamming your cock in her hard and fast, feeling another load of cum building in your balls. As her groans turn to moans and she begins to thrust up to meet you, you feel yourself spurting inside her. Cumming hard again as she trembles under you, cumming again herself as you slam home one last time, pumping into her as you pin her to the bed with your weight.

You fall asleep on top of her exhausted, only to wake an hour later alone and wondering if it ever happened at all...

...except for the fact that you're naked and there's a cheery little fire in the fireplace.

DiggMe
DiggMe
19 Followers