A Call Home

Story Info
Long-distance phone call gets naughty.
785 words
4
28.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are away on a trip. Alone at home, I spend my day cleaning, just wearing one of your white button-up shirts, no bra or panties. The feeling of my bare breasts rubbing against the cloth, which smells like you, keeps me wet and horny all day. I know you are calling later, and so I wait to take care of myself until I can hear your deep, sexy voice over the phone line.

Finally, the phone rings. I take it into the bedroom, lying back on the red satin coverlet, my left hand stroking my breast while we talk. I can tell you are horny too when you tell me how you miss rubbing up against me when we cuddle in bed.

You: What are you wearing?

Me: Just one of your shirts. It smells like you. It makes me wish you were here, so I could show you just how horny I am.

You: Pretend I'm there and describe what you would do to me, to the very last detail.

Me: Mmmmm....I sit you in a chair and kneel down between your legs...slowly sliding my nails up your legs, starting at your knees. I use my nails to draw slow circles on your inner thighs, just a hair away from touching your balls, making you anticipate my touch as I lean forward, breathing lightly just an inch away from the head of your cock.

I lick my lips and look up at you with a teasing smile, slowly running the pad of my index finger up the side of your hard, throbbing cock, moving a little closer, flicking my tongue across the tip, tasting you. I lean forward a little more, taking just the head into my mouth, lightly sucking and running my tongue in circles around it.

Opening my mouth wider, I use my tongue to lead the way as I slllloooowwwwlllyyy engulf your entire cock into my mouth, taking you deep into my throat. I have to swallow to get it all the way inside, but I want every inch. I want to fill my mouth with your throbbing cock.

I start going up and down at a leisurely pace, making a zigzag pattern with my tongue on the underside of your cock, down and then up, and then suck you hard and fast into my mouth, as deep as I can take it, my throat muscles massaging the head as you thrust deep.

I use my right hand to cup your balls, gently massaging them as I go up and down on your cock, sucking it like the tastiest ice cream cone, wanting to taste your warm cream...

You: You want to swallow my cream, my pet?

Me: I don't want to take you out of my mouth, so I nod softly, my moan of "mmhmm" vibrating around your cock as I deep throat you again.

You: Good girl.

Me: I keep massaging your balls as I hungrily suck and lick your delicious, thick cock. I want to feel your cum spurting into my throat as you throb against my lips.

I pull back until just the head is in my mouth, swirling my tongue around and around, flicking it against the sensitive slit. Finally I open my mouth and engulf your entire 7" with my warm, wet mouth, slurping you deep inside. I close my lips tightly around you and move my head up and down, using my mouth to fuck your cock.

I keep running my tongue around you, swirling, then sucking, then sliding up and down, over and over, moaning as I slip my hand down and run my finger over my clit. You can feel my mouth vibrating lightly around your cock as I moan harder.

I lean back and pull your cock from my mouth, using my hand to push it up toward your stomach, licking my way down the shaft toward your balls. I look up at you, tongue reaching out to taste your pre-cum, fingers wrapped tightly around you, squeezing lightly, stroking up and down...

You: I'm about to cum, Angel. You better be ready for it.

Me: My eyes gleam and I engulf you in my mouth again, trying to suck your cum up through your cock as you get ready to cum in my mouth...

You: Yes, Baby, I'm cumming into your mouth...take it!

Me: Mmmmmm.... I suck it all up...flicking my tongue across my lips to get every drop

You: Mmmmm...Did you enjoy that?

Me: Mmmmm.... I lick my lips again and use my finger to catch a stray drop, sucking it off. Definitely

You: Good. Now go clean yourself up.

*****

I can't wait for you to get home.