A Camping Anniversary to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ironfelix
ironfelix
13 Followers

"I'm just not sure it's very fair," Annette chimed in. "Terry really gets an eyeful of your wife, but all you get is a view of these fried eggs," she said, pointing at her much smaller boobs.

"Well, I can live with that," said Al, hurrying off to the facilities before she could catch him staring at her gorgeous little titties. She really was quite the saucy little devil!

Returning to the campsite a few minutes later, he could see that Terry was back, talking on his cell phone.

"That was the garage," Terry told others as he hung up. "Our part is on the Greyhound, but not until 5:30. They can't work on the car until tomorrow morning."

Kim and Al exchanged a quick glance. After twenty-one years together, no words were necessary.

"Woo-hoo," she yelled out. "Looks like you brats are stuck with us for another day! So let's eat before these pancakes get cold."

Well, Al reflected, this isn't quite the anniversary trip I wanted, but it sure is interesting so far. And a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Somebody has to eat this breakfast and check out the topless ladies. Might as well be me...

"Dig in, folks," he urged. "Let's make the best of this!"

END

ironfelix
ironfelix
13 Followers
12