A Capital Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damien, Damien, I'm so happy to see you but why didn't you call me on the weekend? I was frantic, thinking something went wrong between us."

"We don't have much time to talk right now because I need to get back to the reception but I'll give you a quick explanation, Regina. I wanted to call you to invite you to dinner here on Tuesday but we had a cyber attack on our IT system on the weekend. Security immediately isolated all your texts, e-mails and erased all previous contacts between us. They also advised me against trying to reach you directly, as a further precaution. But I still needed to meet you again."

"I see why you had to do things this way but how did you know that I would be back in Ottawa this week but my CEO couldn't come today?

"Just let me say that your employer should look at a better firewall so it isn't so easy to peek at everybody's calendar. Once Security knew where everybody would be on Monday, it took just a little prompting on Mrs. Okele's part to get your CEO think of sending you in his place."

"Your security people deserve a mazel tov for keeping us out of trouble. What makes them so sure that data about our affair wasn't stolen?"

"Security can't be 100% sure about data loss or malware but they say that the hacking was quite amateurish. That means that it probably isn't of the many countries hostile to Xxxxxxx but some individual. Personally, I think that individual is Lubumble."

"Not the Lubumble that I just met? From what I saw, he's a harmless but ineffective little nebbish. Besides, every bored young man away from home tries to hack computers when he doesn't have anything else for entertainment."

"You need to understand my country's history, Regina. When the colonial powers drew the map of Africa in their own interests, they created Xxxxxxx from various peoples who really didn't like each other. Since Xxxxxxx gained independence, my tribe has been in power, at least until last year. The President's tribe won that election and, as a result, he's been trying to remove all of my tribe from the civil service. Lubumble is the President's nephew. I'm certain that Lubumble is trying to get some compromising information on me for his uncle so he can remove me along with all the rest of us. Security has been listening to him all night so we have it on tape that you've shown he's a complete incompetent. As a personnel problem, we can fire him and get rid of that particular threat to our people."

"Damien, I think that you're going about this in the wrong way. If you just get rid of him, I'm sure that your president has another relative to send in his place. Work with what you've got. Be a mentor to Lubumble so he can develop into the best Trade Commissioner Xxxxxxx ever had. You can start by guiding him to find the right contacts in the fashion industry for me. After that, you can gently remind him that your security staff will send him back to his village if they catch him with classified material. If you can make a mensch out of Lubumble, you'll have a friend who can put in a good word with your president. That way, everybody wins."

I knew I was kibitzing in Damien's business but you can't stop a Jewish mother when she knows better than the Ambassador and the Trade Commissioner. Damien just stood there thinking. Finally he said: "You're so wise, Regina. If I go ahead and sack Lubumble, I'll just wreck his career and mine in the process. Thanks for keeping me out of trouble. I need to have someone like you advising me."

When a man shows that he respects a woman, there's nothing else she can do but love him. I walked over, embraced him and closed my eyes. He lifted my chin from his chest and kissed me softly on the lips. I clasped his head gently in my hands and pulled him into a stronger kiss that gradually became more passionate as our tongues explored each other's mouth. He lifted up my dress and put his hands on my tuches, caressing it lovingly. I raised my left knee up to his hips and he caressed my lower thigh gently and then more passionately while his hand moved under my dress and up my thigh. He rubbed my mound underneath my panties while I explored the bulge in his trousers. I found the zipper on his pants and eased his big black shlong over the elastic of his underwear. Damien was erect, hard as a rock.

Without a word, Damien put his hands on my hips and dragged off my hiphuggers, letting them drop around my ankles. I kicked my panties away while keeping my shoes on. Barry once showed me a porn film where the woman got laid with her shoes on. It got me so excited but Barry never let me keep my shoes on. I don't know why not because keeping your shoes on during sex must be kosher. The rabbis in the Talmud never frowned on the practice. You can look that one up for yourself.

Damien lifted me up effortlessly and carried me a few steps. When he reached his desk, he released his grip, letting me slide down his body. His hands slid up my arms brushed my hair to one side, exposing my neck. He kissed my neck as his fingered traveled down my throat, tracing a line between my breasts. That gave me goose bumps all over. I felt my nipples become harder under my bra. He reached between my thighs and slid his finger gently over my clitoris that by now had popped out through my outer lips. I let out a soft moan, and whispered "I need to feel you inside of me." My thighs parted like the Red Sea and my calves curled around his back.

He wrapped his hand around his shmuck and teased my inner lips and clitoris with the engorged head. Damien pushed against the entrance of my vagina so I felt a little pressure. He felt so thick between my legs I felt as if I would never be able to take him. He pushed harder again so the pressure got stronger still. I felt like I was never going to open up then suddenly his tip forced its way in. Then he pulled back until he had almost backed out before sliding inside me again.

I felt my insides stretching to their limit but he was only starting. Damien withdrew the tip once more so my insides relaxed and a sensation of relief flooded over me. Again, he pushed so more of him entered, extending me further and further. He thrusted again and again, penetrating ever deeper inside me. Each thrust brought an "Oh my god!" to my lips. Every time he withdrew, I felt empty but then another push stretched me further until I thought I could take no more.

I propped myself up on my arms to see how far in he was and there were still seven to eight centimeters of black shlong that Damien could use. Then in one hard, fast push, he bottomed out. My back of my head banged on the desk from the sudden penetration. I had to stifle my scream so Mrs. Okele didn't rush into the office to see what happened. Damien fought the urge to move, keeping his shlong buried in me for a moment so as to delay his own orgasm.

He stayed deep inside me, slowly pumping in and out while he stroked my body. He moved deliberately, savoring the feel of my vagina wrapped tightly around his shlong. I could tell he was trying to prolong his own climax as long as possible while taking care of my own needs. For a man who, five minutes ago, needed to get back to his party, he suddenly wasn't in a hurry at all. My orgasm hit quickly, my body quivered and I let go of his arms, throwing my head back, rustling the papers underneath me. I couldn't suppress completely my scream of pleasure but, fortunately, nobody entered the office. My vaginal spasms clenched around his shlong but he pinned my hips to the desk to control me so he could watch my ecstasy.

My body relaxed so I tightened my legs around his back. I wanted him to move and to feel him move inside me. Instead, Damien pulled his length almost completely out, leaving only the head inside. He teased shallow thrusts when he slammed his shlong back in, filling the void between my hips completely. I stifled another cry of pleasure and pain. My pussy was tight and wet from my first climax as he slowly pulled his length out. He increased the speed of his strokes, pumping her hard and fast. He was in me so deep it hurt, but it was a pain so pleasurable that it was all I needed to bring on a second orgasm.

My body clenched and my shoulders began to twist, throwing his papers in disarray. I wriggled from the left to the right and back again with my pussy clenched tight around his shlong. I tossed my head back and arched my spine as every muscle in my body tensed in my climax. I can't be entirely sure but I think I lost my shoes at that point. Seeing me in the throes of my second orgasm was more than Damien could handle. His hands gripped my hips tightly as his body stiffened and his face contorted. He was consumed by his own deep orgasm. I could feel Damien spilling inside me.

Damien's body relaxed, his shlong slowly softened and then he began to pull out. I started to push myself up on my elbows but his arms wrapped around me. Locked in his embrace I whispered, "That was wonderful." I kissed him, our lips parted and our tongues entwined in a slow, deep kiss filled with desire. He broke away from our kiss and checked his watch. Our moment of passion was definitely over. I tried to prevent leaking his essence on the papers that remained on his desk.

"We both need to put in an appearance at the reception soon or people will start to ask questions. I'll go first and you can return as soon as you've tidied yourself up. Please use my private bathroom in the meantime and rejoin us when you can. We have so much to talk about but there's no time now. Can Security pick you up around six tomorrow?"

Of course I accepted his invitation. After a shtupping like that, I needed to be with Damien more than ever. I hurried to the bathroom to clean up. His semen had trickled half-way down my thighs, over the tops of my nylons. I managed to stop the flow but my thighs were so sticky that I debated whether I should remove my nylons and thoroughly clean up. Then I remembered that I left my purse at the coat check and I and it wouldn't do to walk through the crowd with my stockings draped over my arm. So I decided to put up with my discomfort and cleaned up as best as I could.

Since my makeup was in also my purse, I made whatever facial repairs I could. Once the red had disappeared from my flushed cheeks, I searched Damien's office for my shoes and panties. Damien had tidied the papers on my desk and placed my shoes outside the bathroom door but my panties disappeared off the face of the planet. I looked under every piece of furniture, even in the drawers of his desk. The only possibility was that Damien pocketed them in case I didn't find them and Mrs. Okele did. My only choice was to go combat for the rest of the evening.

It turned out to be not a bad choice. The panties were a bit tight and chafed the crack of my tuches all night so I felt more comfortable now. Back at the reception, when another middle aged bald guy propositioned me, it felt so good to turn him down while Damien's essence still trickled over the tops of my stockings. I hoped that Damien was getting as much joy from rejecting offers from ladies who wanted to lose their panties while my lost panties were sitting in his pocket.

People started leaving one by one, signalling that the party was over. I couldn't be the last to leave and fuel questions from anyone who noticed that Damien and I were absent from the party at the same time. Security brought the limousine to the door. I lounged on the back seat not caring that I was leaking semen all over my new cocktail dress. If Security was creating chaos on the Queensway with his cavalier style of driving, I was completely oblivious to that as well.

Questions crept into my mind as the limousine turned on to St. Laurent Boulevard. Why had Damien confiscated my panties? Was he afraid that Mrs. Okele would find them and she would complain to the President? Worse than that, was he doing Mrs. Okele on the same desk as he had me and now she would refuse him? Even worse, was he getting it on with the young and lovely Ms. Umfolosi on that same desk or elsewhere? It seemed so natural to him to shtup me on his desk. What was so important that he had to personally tell me tomorrow? Was his wife actually alive and well and waiting for him in Xxxxxxx?

These thoughts pursued me all the way to my hotel room. As I undressed, I noticed that my stockings and the inside of my dress were stained with semen. The stockings I could wash tonight but I needed to drop off the dress at the drycleaners in the mall tomorrow to get all the shmuts out of it. My lawyer, George, wouldn't be pleased if I came back with a souvenir from my visit to the embassy. Maybe I'm Jewish but I'm not another Monica Lewinsky.

After packing my dress in a bag to drop off at the drycleaners, I had a quick bath to soak out my hoo-hoo and relax after the joys and disappointments of today. After drying myself and getting into pyjamas, I checked my smartphone for any last minute messages from the kids or, hopefully, Damien. That's when I discovered that any trace of Damien had been erased from the phone. How would I ever contact him in the future? Those momsers in Security had gotten into my purse, probably at the same time as Damien was getting into me. I would never object to Damien violating me but I did feel violated by his security people looking into my purse. Yes, Damien and I would need to talk tomorrow.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fucked at My Son's Soccer Game A mother is seduced by someone from the opposite team.in Mature
Catching My Ex-Wife Watching and catching my wife with my son's friend.in Loving Wives
Lactating Milf Impregnated Annie's photoshoot leads to a gangbang and impregnation.in Loving Wives
Wife seduced by younger man Wife travels to meet husband but is seduced by younger man.in Loving Wives
Jingle Jangle College boy has an affair with a hot mom down the street.in Loving Wives
More Stories