A Captive Audience

Story Info
A mature couple is held captive by a gang of young men
3.1k words
4.25
540.4k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Czarina
Czarina
98 Followers

Walt stood out behind the old farmhouse he shared with his wife, Sheila. He looked up at the sky, drinking in the beautiful sunset that sent rays of reds and purples across the pasture. He never failed to thank his lucky stars that he and his bride had chosen to live away from town. It was a hassle to shop and get to work and sometimes he wondered if it was worth it. But evenings like this one reminded him why they loved the farm. Neither he nor Sheila had been raised on a farm. Neither of them knew anything about raising crops or animals. But when the place had become available when they were getting started back in 1985, they had known it was right for them.

Sheila called out the kitchen window to him and he walked toward the house. Supper was over and the dishes would be washed and neatly put away, so she would want the trash taken out. Walt smiled to himself. He and she were so predictable, but he liked it that way. He didn't like surprises. Walking into the kitchen, he she glanced over at Sheila as she bent over, putting the pots away. He thought to himself that she was still a hot little number. She had a round butt, just right for slapping. She had always been an ample woman. Walt liked it that way. He wanted a woman of substance. And Sheila was that, in every way. Her breasts were large, but still firm. She had an hourglass figure that could still turn heads. At 46, she was still the prettiest girl he had ever seen. And at 49, he still liked to take her to the bedroom at night.

Sheila felt his gaze and turned to shake her head at him. "Is that all you ever think about?" Walt smiled wickedly at her and nodded his head. He walked over to her and put his arms around her, pressing her body close to his. "I get hard every time I see you!" Sheila giggled at him. He was a handsome man, and seemed to her to get better looking every day. His hazel eyes still flashed the mischief of a boy. His lanky, tall frame looked good in his jeans. She looked at younger men sometimes, but knew she wouldn't trade him for the world. Walt seemed to read her mind and leaned over to kiss her as she tiptoed up to kiss him. Just as their lips met, they heard the doorbell ring. Walt frowned, wondering who in the hell could be way out here at this time of the evening. He grudgingly walked away from their embrace to answer the front door.

Walt glanced through the curtains, out the front window. A young man stood on the doorstep. He looked disheveled and anxious. Walt opened the door to see what the young man wanted. "Could I help you, young man?" The boy looked at Walt a moment without saying a word. Walt looked him over and thought the boy couldn't be anymore than 18 or 19 years old. He finally managed to speak. "We had a wreck over there on the next road. My friend is still in the car. Can I come in and use your phone to call for help?" Walt was never a very cautious man, and the boy was obviously shaken up by something, so he stepped aside from the door and let him in the living room. As Walt was closing the door, he pointed to the phone on the table. "You need to sit down, young man?"

"No, sir. But I need to ask you to sit down." As he finished his statement, several other young men pushed their way into the house, taking Walt by surprise. They guided Walt toward and chair in the living room. The tallest one walked over in front of him. "Sit still and do what we say and everything will be okay. No one's going to get hurt if we get what we want." Walt sat in the chair and hoped that Sheila had heard the commotion and had gotten out the back door. But his hope faded when one of the young men came out of the dining room with Sheila in tow. He was gently leading her to the sofa, being careful not to hurt her. He instructed her to sit down. She sat down, looking toward Walt. "They won't hurt us if we do what they say. Just sit there and let them take whatever they want. It'll be okay." His words were meant to comfort her, but he felt no better by hearing them. Walt looked at her and tried to smile. He didn't want her to be afraid.

The group of young men gathered around the living room. "Anyone else in the house?" The tall young man asked Sheila. She looked up at him and shook her head no. The young man knelt in front of her and smiled pleasantly at her. "We aren't going to hurt you. Don't be scared. You remind me of my mother. You look as pretty as her. What do you think, Dave? Isn't she a pretty woman?" The disheveled young man, who seemed the youngest in the group, walked up behind him and looked at Sheila. "She's real pretty. She looks real good."

He smiled as he talked. He seemed so sweet and innocent. Sheila couldn't help but feel a bit better. This young man couldn't hurt anyone. She looked around the room at the boys gathered in her living room. They varied in age from 18 to 23. All of them were dressed in jeans and button-up shirts. They did not look like troublemakers or criminals. "What do you want from us? We don't have a lot of money or jewelry or things like that. What do you want?" Sheila looked at the boy who seemed to be the leader. He smiled at her and said "A good time, dear mother. A good time." He sat down on the sofa next to Sheila. He motioned to the young men standing closest to Walt. They grabbed him from behind and held him in the chair. He struggled to free himself, but they were stronger than he was. He knew what was about to happen and all he could do was watch.

The young man on the sofa next to Sheila introduced himself and the others. "I'm Rick and this is Dave, my baby brother. That's Pete, Carl, Steve and Bobby. We watched you in town the other day. You looked real hot in those shorts. We decided to check you out and see if you were as good a fuck as you looked. Dave has never had a woman. He's going to go last. He's going to watch us first. If you are a good fuck, we'll get what we want and leave." Sheila simply nodded to him. She didn't know what to do or what to say. Rick smiled at her and reached over to unbutton her blouse. Walt watched as he removed it, revealing her white bra. Rick unhooked the bra, showing Sheila's incredible tits. She shivered slightly, chills running up her spine. She sat motionless as Rick leaned over and began caressing and kissing her nipples. She felt him pushing her back against the sofa and complied. Rick reached up the skirt she had on and began to feel her thighs. The others watched, captivated by the act going on before them. Walt looked at their faces. Oddly, he understood their interest. He also felt drawn to it. His cock stirred at the thought of these young men fucking his wife. A secret fantasy he had for years was being a part of a gangbang. He sat, mesmerized as Rick readied his wife for the others.

Rick pushed his fingers past her panties and up into her cunt as he sucked her nipples. Sheila fought a moan. It felt good, but it shouldn't. She resisted enjoying his finger fucking. Rick pushed her over, unzipped her skirt and pulled it off. Sheila lay on the sofa, in nothing but panties. Rick pulled off the white cotton panties and buried his face in her cunt. His tongue played around her clit, licking and teasing her sweet wetness. He smelled the sweet, musty scent of her pussy. He felt the juices on his face. His lips wrapped around her clit and he sucked on the small penis-like appendage between her legs. He licked her lips and tasted her desire. Sheila stared up at the ceiling. She wasn't supposed to want this. She wasn't supposed to get wet. She wasn't supposed to be ready to orgasm. What was the matter with her? Why was she ready to grab his head and hold his face close to her wet, hot cunt? She bit her lip and fought the waves of passion washing over her body. She couldn't orgasm. She couldn't let them know she loved every touch, every lick.

Rick raised up from between Sheila's legs. He leaned one knee on the couch and unzipped his pants. He smiled down at Sheila. He knew she was getting off on it. He knew she was hot for cock. It was dream come true for a hot fuck like her. He knew he was making her fantasy come true. She may not have known it until now, but it was her desire and he was fulfilling it. He pulled his stiff cock out of his pants and rubbed it as he eyed her. She was a beauty, with those big tits and a body that younger women would have died for. She was so fucking hot. He continued to rub his cock and at the same time he fingered her cunt. He wanted her to stay nice and wet. He wanted to glide his cock in smoothly and fuck that hot pussy. She wanted it too.

He leaned in closer to her, his body touching hers. He was rubbing his tip against her lips now. He felt the wet lips and his cock grew even harder. He grabbed her leg and raised it up, exposing her cunt and making penetration easier. He slipped the tipped in and then leaned his weight onto her body, pushing the cock in, hard and fast. Sheila let out a sharp cry. She was used to a cock penetrating, but not that quickly, not that harshly. Sheila's cry made Rick even hotter for her. He began rhythmically pumping his hard cock into her cunt. Sheila pushed at him, trying to keep him from fucking her so hard. He plunged deeper and harder with every stroke. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock, reflexively. She moaned and cried out, begging him to please stop. He didn't stop. He couldn't. Her cries and moaning only made him harder. He kept up the pumping, plunging in and out as he began to moan, too. He was ready to cum and he began to make low, guttural moans. He sounded like an animal, humping the female in heat.

He quickly pulled out at the last moment, shooting sperm all over her pretty face. Sheila closed her eyes and tried to shield her face from the flow. It went all over her face, down her chin and onto her chest. She felt it flow over her hair and ears. She could taste it as it spilled onto her lips and into her mouth. Rick pumped his cock, getting every last drop of the cum out and onto Sheila. He let out a sigh as he drained the last drops. He sat back, exhausted and surveyed his work. Sheila was soaked in semen. She sat, shocked by the act. She had never had anyone cum on her like that.

Walt had always finished inside her. She tasted the semen, which was not foreign to her. She had sucked off Walt many times. But no one had ever shot a full load all over her face. She felt it in her hair and draining down her neck. It felt warm and thick and she liked it. She looked away from Rick, but not so quickly as to disguise how turned on she was by his exhibition. Rick got up off the couch and turned to Walt. Walt was looking down at the floor. He hoped no one could see his hard-on. He had never seen Sheila looking better. He had wanted so many times to do just what Rick had done, but didn't dare. He was aroused in a way that he had never known. Rick reached over and pulled Walt's head back up to meet his gaze. "She's so fucking hot. She loves to fuck. Her pussy practically sucks my dick into her. Look at her. Doesn't she look beautiful with cum all over her face?" Walt nodded agreement. He didn't know why, but he did. Sheila saw Walt nod and realized he had enjoyed it. He had enjoyed seeing this guy fuck her hard. Walt had watched and had gotten hard.

Sheila looked at Walt, at first with anger in her eyes, then with a slight smile. She had loved every minute of it. She wanted it and more. Walt smiled a quick, mischievous grin back at her. It was okay. They were together and they were not being hurt and they were getting off on it. It was okay to enjoy it. Rick reached over and patted Walt gently on the face. He looked at his companions and smiled. "Who's next?" All the young men began to hoot and cry out. Rick motioned with both hands, his thumbs pointing back toward Sheila. They all rushed to the couch and began to touch and feel Sheila's body. She was lifted off the couch and onto the floor. Clothes flew everywhere as five young men stripped, getting ready to fuck Sheila like she had never experienced. Walt looked on. He didn't try to stop them. He just sat there and watched as hard cocks pointed to a hot body, who happened to be his wife.

Sheila lay on the floor and looked around at the hot young flesh circled around her. She didn't fight it. She just let them have what they wanted. A cock pushed itself into her mouth as another pressed into her hand. She pumped one cock and sucked the other. She felt a body slide under her and felt a cock slide into her ass. She let out a cry, muffled by the cock in her mouth. Another cock pushed inside her cunt. The fifth cock pushed into her empty hand. Bodies pumped and cocks grew harder. Her cunt was dripping wet and her mouth was filled with rock-hard young cock. She lay there and let them assault her for over an hour, each cumming in turn. Her mouth was the first filled with semen.

She greedily sucked down the cum and licked the cock as it exited. Her hands were filled with cum and she felt the residual spray all over her tits and tummy. She then felt hot jism squirt up her ass. Last, but not least, she felt her pussy fill with hot sperm. She lay there, covered and filled with hot cum, tired from the fucking. Walt was so hard he couldn't stand it. He wanted to pull it out and fuck her, too. He wanted to add his wad to theirs. But Rick had other plans.

Rick unzipped Walt's pants and pulled out the hard cock. He got on his knees in front of Walt. Walt squirmed, not wanting what would come next. Rick motioned to two of the young men, who got off the floor and came over to hold Walt. Rick took the cock into his mouth and began sucking and licking. The wet tongue felt good his mouth was warm and wet. He felt himself begin to pump into the younger man's mouth. He was feeling the throbbing in his cock that signaled his ejaculation was imminent. He felt Rick withdraw his mouth as Walt shot semen up into the air. It was the best shot in years. It went nearly to the ceiling. Rick smiled at Walt and said "Now, it's your turn."

Walt was pushed down on his knees and Rick's hard cock pressed into his mouth. Rick began pumping immediately. Walt fought get free, but they were too strong. He could feel the hard cock slipping in and out of his mouth and knew that he wouldn't stop until he came in Walt's mouth. Rick pumped harder and harder, moaning and sighing as he felt the wet mouth of his senior cradle his hard-on. Walt tried to push the cock out with his tongue, but it only excited Rick more to feel the tongue pressing hard against his dick. Rick's cock began to throb and pulsate, as his balls grew tighter. He held Walt's head and began to fuck his mouth faster and harder. Walt tasted the precum on his tongue and knew it was close. The precum was sweet and slick. Walt had never tasted semen. Sheila had once told him that a prerequisite to getting a blowjob should be to give one.

Finally, Walt would be the giver, not the receiver. Rick let out more of the low, animal-like sounds and then held Walt's head tight to his body as he shot semen into Walt's mouth. The liquid flowed quickly and filled Walt's mouth. His face was tight into Rick's body, he had no choice but to swallow so he could breathe. A small amount dribbled out onto Walt's chin. Rick let out a satisfied sigh. He left his cock in Walt's mouth while it returned to normal size. Walt felt the last drops of the cum leak onto his tongue. He swallowed the last few drops. Rick withdrew his cock and sat in the chair, looking satisfied. He walked over to the chair and sat down.

He motioned to his companions and two of them moved Walt over to where Sheila lay. His face was pressed down between her legs. He tasted the fucking, the sweet mixture of the fluids of a man and a woman. He began to eager lick the juices as they flowed out of his wife's glorious cunt. Sheila began to wiggle and squirm, enjoying the feel of his tongue on her pussy. Walt dived into her cunt, immersing himself in her wet delights. They were so enthralled in their passions, neither heard the footsteps fading or the front door closing.

Czarina
Czarina
98 Followers