A Captor's Mercy Ch. 02

Story Info
Captain Zara continues to be "helped" by mysterious man.
1.6k words
4.49
30.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zara shook herself. A few minutes or hours had passed—she did not know which—while she crouched in the belly of this prison in a dream-like stupor. She clambered to her feet, her reverie broken now, although images of General Tarsus still flickered in her mind. Perhaps it was because of Tarsus that the whole of Minostaur was not already torn to bits with searching for her. She prayed that this was true; otherwise she knew she had no hope of escaping in her current state. Still, she must try.

As though in a dream, she wandered about the room she had found her way into, studying every inch of it for an idea, an opportunity. Eventually, she discovered a small wooden door in an alcove. There was no lock on it, so she was able to lift the latch, swing it open, and look in. She almost screamed. Closely the door swiftly, she sprang back across the chamber, recoiling in horror. Crouching down beside an unpleasant looking metal contraption, she clamped a hand over her mouth and tried to calm her breathing. It was alright, she told herself; it was only the dead.

Abruptly, jumbled noises ricocheted down the curving walls of the stairwell. Someone was coming. Desperately, Zara plunged down a narrow, claustrophobic corridor to her left, her muscles burning with the exertion. Rounding a corner, she saw dark silhouettes looming on the passage wall before her and hurled herself into a side tunnel just in time. There seemed to be pursuers everywhere. No sooner had she started down the new hallway when the sound of harsh boot-steps headed her off, forcing her onto a narrow stair. Panting, she ran upwards, her body screaming at the sharp, steep steps. They seemed to never end. Limbs beginning to shake, she staggered, scraping her shoulder heavily on the rough stone walls. Her feet lost their purchase for a split second, and then she was falling, skidding backwards down the stairs in a crumpled heap. With an unpleasant thud, her head connected with the unforgiving granite of one of the steps and her mind blanked out into oblivion.

When awareness finally returned to her, she was in one of the dungeon's many chambers. Reeling, she tried to take in her situation, her world still black. She seemed to be folded over a table at the waist, naked, her arms stretched out before her with wrists bound. Fear washing over her, she realized that there was a dark sack tied over her head.

They had found her on the stairs and taken her to some terrible torture room to kill her. She began to hyperventilate as she realized that this was it. Beginning to struggle violently, she felt someone catch her legs one by one and shackle them to the table's iron base. Zara fought off the urge to scream; she would not go like that. She was of the blood of queens. In a supreme effort, she calmed her breathing.

Suddenly, she felt someone press against her legs, felt soft cloth brush the backs of her thighs, and firm hands grip her shoulders. These hands traced down her back, outlining her spine and her ribcage, then the gentle slope of her waist down to her hips. She shivered, her heart skipping. Somehow, she knew those hands.

Hot breath, and a whisper in her ear. " You've been trying to get yourself killed. I found you lying halfway down a staircase with a bloody head, right there for anyone to fall over you." It was Tarsus. Slowly, her terror began to subside. "I had to whisk you in here and tie my shirt over you head so no one could see you face," he continued. Her body jumped as he ground his hips against her ass, the pressure of an obvious hard-on rubbing over her flesh.

"You've been very reckless, Milady. I may have to punish you," he told her, his voice throaty and purring. In her still somewhat hazy thoughts, Zara registered a touch of surprise. Was the General actually flirting with her?

She had little time to think it over, as he suddenly assailed her breasts, reaching under her to pull at them, pinch her nipples harshly, knead fiercely with his thumbs. His cock was now pressed between her thighs, pushing against the lips of her pussy. He thrust his hips into her even harder, causing the small, round bead of her clitoris to rake over the cold tabletop. Zara gave a strangled cry as an electrifying jolt shot up her body, her clit throbbing almost painfully.

"There are searchers going over every inch of this place ten times if they have once," Tarsus told her. "They will find us here... I need a good excuse for hiding away in here with a random prisoner, don't you think?"

Zara groaned in response as he pushed her into the table again—it felt like everything between her legs was on fire, her cunt was already dripping wet, and her whole body was twitching.

"Oh, and I expect you find reason to do this often with random, female prisoners?" Zara jabbed, her tone biting despite her predicament. "Quite the contrary, Captain Zara," he told her seriously. "You're special," he added silkily, murmuring in her ear, his warm breath sending chills down her body.

She gave a start as she felt the sudden sensation of liquid being poured over her backside. What appeared to be a simple vegetable oil streamed over her ass cheeks, dripped down to the pink slit between her legs, and covered her thighs with a slick sheen. Tarsus was rubbing it in, oiling her thoroughly, paying special attention to the small rosebud of her ass and the drenched mouth of her pussy. She rocked her hips up and down with pleasure, able to move within her constraints just enough to grind on the edge of the table.

As Tarsus had predicted, a band of prison guards soon stumbled upon them. "General Tarsus, the Aenian captain has not yet been found," they stuttered, beginning to back out of the room. Tarsus spoke to them across the table as he rubbed his cock on Zara's ass.

"You've all been working hard. I'm beginning to think that somehow she has actually managed to get out. Search section D below one more time, then you can go and get something to eat in the mess hall." He let his thick shaft slide between Zara's legs, making her gasp. Saluting, the guards exited quickly, one of them winking at the General and raising his eyebrows at Zara's bound form. As they left, Tarsus suddenly thrust up into her, plunging deeply into her drenched cunt. Her shriek followed the men out the door.

Tarsus set a rhythm, sinking into her deeper and deeper until his balls were hitting her ass with every thrust. Zara moaned and screamed as he filled her, the force of him slamming into her from behind pushing her clit back and forth over the rough tabletop. Her cunt was gushing, stretching wide for him as her muscles spasmed. She could feel the hard head of his cock sliding over her inner walls he fucked her, her oiled ass bouncing up and down. Writhing, she pulled at her iron shackles as her body overpowered her with waves of ecstasy.

Her muscles were still convulsing when he pulled out and shoved into her ass. Slick with oil, he slid in inch by inch. Zara was gasping beneath him, and he bent over her and kissed his way down her spine, nipping lightly at her skin. Shuddering all over, she pushed backwards, sinking his huge cock further into her. She yipped as he thrust a few fingers into her aching pussy, plunging them in and out as he slowly worked his cock deeper into her. Another finger, then another. His other hand pulled at her breast, slippery and smooth.

Moaning, she thrashed within her bonds, delirious with the sensations sweeping her body. He continued relentlessly until she was crying his name over and over, almost fainting. At last her muscles relaxed completely, her limbs trembling with exhaustion. Tarsus crouched and plunged his entire fist into her gaping pussy. She hardly had time to shriek before he rammed the full length of his cock into her ass.

He eased up for a moment as she gasped, filled with him, then started up again. Vigorously, he pumped his hips, driving his throbbing cock into her over and over. He worked his fist as fast as he could, pressing up into her dripping cunt. Zara groaned, head lolling, her eyes rolling backwards as shockwave after shockwave hit her.

"Fuck me, Tarsus, fuck me," she murmured. "Fuck me hard!"

Her wide-splayed legs pulled at the shackles, muscles tensing. Her own cum was running down the inside of her thighs, her breasts were pressed hard into the cold table, her ass was bucking up and down, meeting his thrusts. Tarsus pounded into her tight ass even faster, and she screamed with overwhelming pleasure. He gave a final, deep thrust with both his hand and cock, groaning. Their bodies jerked together as he filled her with hot cum. Zara writhed within her chains, holding her breath, body spasming. At last she dropped her head to the table and passed out.

"Sleep well, Captain," Tarsus whispered as he straightened, still panting. Gently, he removed her shackles, kissing her wrists and the back of her neck. Picking her up, he slung her limp form across his shoulders, dark cloth still tied over her head. With purpose in his stride, he carried her off, down the very bottom levels of the dungeon.