A Car Sex Conversation

Story Info
A randy white guy and an easy Japanese woman in a JeepY.
2.5k words
4.36
15.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're terrible...Kyle, please don't! I don't want to! We're parked right on the busiest street of the neighborhood! Kyle, stop that! I'm not going to let you..."

"Aw, come on, Mona. You know that you want me to suck on your little titties. Look at that way those large nipples of yours are erect and poking through your top and bra. They're so damn long and thick. See how hard they get when I pinch and roll them through your lacy bra. I don't know why you wear this damn thing – it only gets in my way. Any way, you know you want me to wrap my lips around them and suck them hard. God, girl, your small perky titties really make me horny"

"Kyle, you're always horny. You're just a horny redneck white boy who can't get enough of us Asian women. Hmmph, you better not be fooling around with other girls, you bastard. Ooh, why did I fall for your blue, blue eyes and shaggy blond hair. Shit, you made me shiver the moment I laid eyes on you.

"Oh, don't do that, Kyle. How did you unhook my bra? Damn it, I've got to remember not to wear my damn front-hooking bras around you. Oh no, don't you dare...stop that Kyle... stop that now! Don't push up my top – stop it! Kyle, there're people walking on the sidewalk... right next to us...the other side of the window. Oh, don't! They'll see...stop it! Ooh, I knew I shouldn't have snuck out to meet you after you called me. Oh, don't Kyle..."

"Come on, Mona. Let me. I just want to see your nipples. They drove me crazy the first time we met. A pretty Japanese girl...so shy and reserved...slender and tall...with a tight ass...and shapely legs...little pert tits. But, God, what caught my attention were your nipples. They made these outstanding bumps in your snug t-shirt. I just had to have them. Come on, Mona...please..."

"Kyle...ummm...the way you kiss me...like that...ummm. Oh, what are you doing to me? Stop... I'm not going... ummm...oh, I like that...ummm. No, Kyle, I'm not going to...ummm. Don't, please...ummm. Damn... your fingers...ummm...ummm. You know what touching me does to me. Please, Kyle...don't push my top up any further...ummm. Stop, Kyle! Please, don't..."

"Mona, at least let me take one look. Just one peek...at your little titties...with them meaty red nippies. Flash me, Mona...and I'll be happy. Come on, Mona...just one quick look..."

"Well... I don't know...maybe..."

"Look, Mona...there's no one on the sidewalk...no one. It's almost midnight and no one is walk around. Come on Mona. Just pull up your top, baby...for me. Let me see them. That's it, Mona. Show me those perky tits of yours – yeah, just like that. Oooh, the way meaty nipples stick out...so fat and juicy...just begging to me sucked..."

"Oh...Kyle...what are you doing...you promised..."

"Mona...I promised that I'd be happy...mmmh...and I am. I just can't help it... mmmh... your nipples are so...mouthwateringly delicious to look at...so stiff and tasty...so damn irresistible. Mmmh...whenever I see them...they call to me. I've just got to suck them... mmmh...play with them... mmmh..."

"Oooh, Kyle, don't suck too hard. They're not going to run away. Ouch...your teeth! Be careful, Kyle...oooh...don't pull. Owww...you know how tender they are! Shit, Kyle, my nipples are sensitive! Be careful when you pull on them...please?

"Ummm, that's more like it. Oh, yeah, that's the way, Kyle. When you suck on my titties like that...nice and gentle...you make me really hot and very wet. Oooh, I love when you nip my babies like that. You don't have to bite them hard...just lightly scrape the with your teeth...yeah, like that. Oh, you're so bad. You know that once my nipples start getting hard, long, and thick that I'm such a slut.

"I knew I should have listened to my mom who warned me to stay away from white boys like you. She'd always told me. 'Those white boys are up to no good...always sniffing around decent Japanese girls...looking to lead girls like you into sin. 'Mona,' she'd say, 'you stick with good respectable Japanese boys...your own kind.'

"God, I won't even tell you what my dad would say about you 'haoles' – yeah, that what he calls you white guys. If my dad ever found out that I was messing around with a 'haole,' he'd kill you for ruining his precious daughter. I hate to think what he'd do to me!"

"Mona, do you know what? I don't really care. When I'm with you, you're all that I care about. Your tiny tits are so tantalizing. Look, Mona, your boobs were meant to be sucked. See...I can suck an entire tit...hmmm...into...hmmm...my mouth. Do you like that? Do you like me sucking your teeny titties like this? Ha, you must by the way you're wiggling around... and moaning. Yeah, that's it – there's my 'Moaning Mona' who loves getting her boobies sucked...by this haole boy...and often."

"Kyle...your hand...don't! Stop...not up my skirt! Kyle, come on...stop!"

"With you squirming around...your skirt has ridden up and ...showing so much of your legs...so long and slender...and such nice soft thighs. Do you like me touching you like this? How about this way? No? Don't do that, Mona! It's not nice to trap my hand between your thighs. See...that won't stop me. I'll just saw the edge of my palm...up and down...like this...right into your hot...very hot...and very wet pussy. See. Now, be a good little girl and spread your legs for Kyle."

"Oooh...Kyle, you're so mean. Oooh...don't...oooh...stop, please! Oooh, the things you do to me. I stop being a good Japanese girl the moment I met you. If my parents ever found out what a nasty slut their daughter has become...and with a haole boy... they'd disown in the blink of an eye. Oooh, you wicked, wicked haole boy!"

"Pull up your skirt, Mona, high above your waist and spread your legs for me. Go on. Do it for me."

"No...I don't want to. Please don't make me. Oooh...no. People will see...oooh... please, no!"

"Mona. My raised-Jeep is so high, most people can't see in. And my windows are heavily tinted...and steamed with our hot breathing. I'm not going to stop fingering you sweet pussy so don't close your legs. You know that they'll just open again because you like me touching you...stroking you. Yeah, your clit is so stiff that I can feel it sticking out through your sopping wet panties. Mona, if you don't lift your skirt like I say...you're going to have a big wet spot on the back of your skirt. How will you explain that to your very suspicious parents?"

"Oooh, you're such a horrible bastard, Kyle, for making me pull up my skirt. What? No! Don't...come on...don't pull down...oh, Kyle...my panties!"

"But, they are drenched with your pussy juice. See. Look how easily I can slide a finger into your slippery slit. See how you're flooding my hand with your twat juices. God, it's good to see that your cunt lips are still clean-shaven. I loved shaving you smooth last weekend. Come on...you love it. You look so goddamn hot, Mona! God, my cock so hard just looking at you...feeling you!"

"Oh, Kyle...you always have a hard-on..."

Only around you, Mona. I love how you look so innocent on the outside...such a good Japanese girl...conservative and demure. But, on the inside, you're such a closet slut who loves bad boys and hard cocks...especially white ones, don't you? You love me touching you...squeezing your steamy cunt...fingering your stiff little clit...like the way I'm strumming your love button right now..."

"Oooh...oooh...yesss...you, bastard! There, are you happy that I confessed to being so damn easy when it comes to you? I just can't help myself. Oooh, don't you dare stop – oooh – damn it...don't stop...please..."

"Spread your legs, Mona. Come on, wider. You like that, don't you, when I finger you like this? Yes? How about if I suck...hmmm...on a titty...while I tug and tweak the nipple of the other? Do you want this? Come on, Mona, tell me...tell me, now!"

"Yesss...shit, yesss...oooh...oooh...don't stop! Faster...oooh...I'm so hot...shaking all over! Oh shit! I going to come. Oooh, yesssg! You fucking bastard, I'm right on the edge! Don't stop, damn you! I'm going to come. I'm coming...don't stop! Arggh! Arggh!! Arggh!!"

"Yeah, baby...yeah...that's it! Hump my hand! You're so fucking wet that you're drenching my hand! Don't hold back, Mona! Come...right now! That's it! That's it!"

Oh, God...shit...arggh...arggh...oooh...oh, my god..."

"Now, look how big and hard you've made my cock, Mona. See how it is sticking straight up in the air. It wants some relief, Mona. Right now – you know what to do, don't you. That's it! Oh, yeah, that's it! Mona is such a good little whore...suck it...suck it good.

"Yeah...jerk my pole...yeah...just like that. Do it, babe. You know you want to have me slide in and out of your mouth. Oooh, do you want me to come? Huh, do you? You want to suck me off, don't you? And have me shoot down your throat. Jeez, you could make a bundle of money with that mouth of yours..."

"Yes, baby, yes. I love how you fill my mouth with your big fat dick. Oooh, how I want to feel your hot white cum in my mouth...to taste the salty sweet of your semen before swallowing all your creamy spunk. Come, Kyle, come for me!"

"I want to come...but...I want to come in your cunt! Turn around. Do it right now! That's it. Stick your butt back and slide it over the console gap. Watch the stick shift...I don't want you fucking it by mistake. Yeah, that's it, baby. Does Mona like my cock head poking her soft small cunny. Listen to that wet popping sound your twat is making. Let's see... oooh...God, I can't believe how easily my dong is sliding into you. Do you like that? Go on, tell me..."

"Oh, fuck yes, Kyle. You're really spreading...stretching me out...going so fucking deep! I can't believe I'm letting you bang my twat in the front seat of your Jeep. Oh, you're so fricking huge, Kyle! Ooh, you're making me your fucking cum-dump, and I love it, Kyle!"

"Play with yourself, Mona. That's it...that's it. I want you jerking your clit off while I bang your sizzling twat good! Come on, Mona, jerk yourself off. Do it! I want you to come again...and with me! And when you're in your bed tonight, I want you remembering how my dong was shoved all the way up your tight Asian snatch."

"Ooh, I do, damn you, I do. Every time I get so horny and don't have you around, I masturbate thinking of how you used me...ravished me...made me do unspeakable perverse things. And when I get really hot and horny...and my fingers aren't satisfying me...I get that goddamn dildo you gave me for my birthday gift, you sick son-of-a-bitch.

"Why did you get the goddamn jumbo size? Do you know what it's like trying to cram that fucking ten-inches of hard rubber into my tiny twat? What? Have I done it? Hmmph, you'd be surprised just how often I do when I super-horny...which I seem to be after going out with you.

"See what you've done to me! I was this innocent virgin when I met you...and now I some shameless slut. You've corrupted me thoroughly...morally and sexually...and make me do all kinds of sick things to you...and to myself. There, are you happy?"

"Oh, Jeez, Mona. I'm not wearing a condom...and you're not on the pill. Maybe I should pull out..."

"Don't you dare, damn you! You can't make me so horny and stop! Ooh, goddamn it! You're such a bastard! Shit, I shouldn't but...I think it'll be okay. Hmmm, where am I in my cycle? Oh, the hell with it! Just come inside of me, Kyle! Don't stop!"

"But what if people should pass us by on the sidewalk? If they should look in, they'd see your face pressed against the window, your naked titties freely dangling, and your boyfriend porking your tight cunt like some hot-to-trot little high school girl instead of a young college co-ed."

"Oh, shut up, Kyle! Stop talking and fuck me! Fill my tight love hole with your snow-white dong! Fill me up with your jism. Come on, damn it! Shoot you load and fill me up! I want to feel your sperm oozing out me as I fall to sleep tonight. Fuck me! Hurry... oooh... hurry! Damn it...I'm going to..."

"Arrggh...ugggh...I'm coming too! Arrgh! Come, Mona...come with me! Arrggh!!"

"You, bastard...ooh, you, fucking asshole! I'm coming too! Don't stop! Fuck my pussy! Oooh... don't stop! I'm going to come again! I'm gonna...I'm coming...I'm coming!! Arrggh...ohh...don't stop...arrggh!!"

"Okay, Mona. Here it is! Hard...oomph...big...and thick...oomph! Just the way you like it! Raw man-meat and served with hot cream sauce! You love it, don't you? Feeling me spurt and throb...deep inside of you...filling you up."

"Shit, yesss...give it to me, honey. I love it! I want to feel you leaking out...dripping down my thighs. God, how I want to rub your semen all over me. I love the funky smell of your spunk. Hmmm...sigh...I could do this all night long.

"Wait! Oh, fuck, what time is it? I need to get to back to my parents. They must be wondering what happened to me because I told them I was just stepping out for a moment. Are you nuts? Of course, I didn't tell them I was meeting you. If they suspected that I was seeing you...much less fooling around with you...they'd kill us.

"Shit, I must look like a mess. I'm dripping with sweat and, oh my God, I'm practically naked! Ooh, you're evil, Kyle, by always taking advantage of me. Ravishing me...hmmm... practically raping me. Hmmm, why do I do these things?

"God, don't do that. You know how I love the way your cock looks. Don't tease me, Kyle. Don't tempt me. I'm so weak...so very easy...with no willpower to resist you...especially when you're playing with your dick.

"Lick you clean? You want me to lick you clean? I shouldn't because I really must go. Plus, every time I've tongue-cleaned you, you somehow get hard really quickly. And once you are, the next thing I know is that you're going to want to get dirty and kinky. The last time I did, you had me buck naked in minutes and squealing like a suckling pig when you skewered my goddamn butt-hole with your fucking iron rod. What? Of course, it hurt...well...maybe just a little bit at first. Maybe one day I should peg you so that you know what it feels like to be anally reamed."

"Come on, Mona. You can't leave me like this...all gooey with my spunk and your pussy juices. Just give me a couple of sucks...yeah...suck on my dick...maybe lick my balls...and I'll be happy. Please, Mona. Just a couple of licks..."

"Oooh, I really shouldn't – no, really. Well – maybe just a little suck. You know that you're terrible – so damn mean to me – yet – so deliciously tempting. What is wrong with me? I just can't resist your man-meat marinated in my pussy juices and your funky spunk. God, Kyle, I'm such a wanton slut when it comes to you. Yumm..."