A Caribbean Isle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hand back onto my thigh, and the feeling of her hot hand on my skin was amazing, then she moved her hand up, and up, and up...oh the suspense and the thrill, her hand finally settled around my dick, and I could have exploded there and then. She slowly stroked it while we kissed, and I snuck my hand up a little higher, awkwardly just pushing her panties into her hot wet hole with the tip of a finger- all I could reach from that angle, but managing to rub her clit at the same time. She moaned into my mouth, and started to grind her hips, getting very hot and flushed! I was so horny my dick was threatening to break free of my shorts, and I was just as bad, gyrating my hips too...we were in a dark part of the bar, and there weren't many people around but still...my finger was soaked now, and my wrist ached from the unnatural angle I had to adopt to get near the prize, but I was so hot I could have snapped my bone and I wouldn't have noticed, I managed to slip a finger past the edge and find her sparse hair, her exquisite pussy flesh on flesh was perfect, and the heat was unbelievable. My finger entered heaven and lived to tell the tale.

We broke off the kiss, and I mentioned Christian, feeling honour-bound. Then I felt like a complete idiot, as she told me she wasn't going out with him, and I should have made a move days ago...

Emma stood up, and pulled me up too – some hasty rearranging was required, to hide my dick, as I wondered what we were up to. She walked around a dark corner to where a picnic bench was, deserted, hidden from the main bar, but not private and definitely not safe! We were in the end bit of the short bit of the 'L' section – just around the corner...

She sat back against the table part, and pulled me to her, mostly with my cock, which she had managed to get hold of again. She started laying back, pulling me on top, and before I knew it my clothed penis was rubbing against her panty-clad pussy. I could feel the heat and the wetness through my shorts- I was sure they would mark and it would look like I had wet myself!

We were kissing I was rubbing against her, dry humping, we were both getting incredibly turned on. Emma grabbed my shorts and pushed them down so my cock eagerly sprang out, and without further ado pulled her knickers to one side and rubbed my cock up and down her sopping, super nova of a cunt. Oh sweet Mary mother of Jesus- and I'm not even slightly religious- that was beautiful.

I slipped in and could have come there and then. Jesus that felt good. No it felt great. No it felt better than that. But what about a condom?

'Shut up and fuck me- I'm on the pill'

So I did. Amazing. Whether the thrill of it being outside, in a still open bar, with the possibility of getting caught at any moment a very real one that heightened the pleasure I don't know. I seriously doubt it- I think the first fuck with Emma would have been as mid-boggling, as intense and as earth shatteringly memorable no matter where it was.

I was loving our fucking - although I think it must have been about 20 times better for me than for her- lying on an unforgiving wooden bench, with me sawing into her, my 13 stone pushing her down as I pushed my 7 inches in as far as I could go and then try to go a bit further. I was so close to coming for all the time was shagged- I would like to think about ten or fifteen minutes, but I know, more likely to be 5. Or 3...

The sensations were immense. Her pussy was so hot, so wet, so tight and she could use her pelvic floor muscles too- it isn't any wonder when I knew I was going to come, and I sad to say, in such a short time, that Emma hadn't orgasmed yet. My rocks were about to blow off, and I think she wanted to please me more. I was also a little less caring about such things in those days, but I couldn't have lasted any longer, so good was Emma, so hot was Emma, with her legs, her long, brown, toned legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, she was pulling me deeper, and deeper and I was there, I was coming, as quietly as I could, shooting wad after wad of come far inside her pussy.

Dishevelled, we separated, and I looked into what I had already thought was the best face in the world to see that it could, in fact improve. With her hair slightly out of place, and her cheeks flushed and with the twinkle to die for in her eyes, her lips apart, shallow breaths – I was in love with her there and then.

I had got my lay, but I had got so much more.

We sheepishly made our way back to the bar- where it was as blindingly obvious what we had been doing as it could ever possibly be, and caught up with our friends, who smiled and laughed knowingly. We were holding hands too, and that is something we were to do a lot.

There is more to this story, but nothing as sexy or as hot as that first encounter. I'm sorry it took so long to get to, and I hope it was worth the wait. It was for me ;D