A Carnal Family Vacation

Story Info
A 18-year-old boy lives out his fantasy... sort of...
2.2k words
3.34
78.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cambam
cambam
4 Followers

When you picture a Georgia beach resort you see swaying chairs in front of a picturesque manner house shaded by trees across the way from a nice white beach, right? With people offering you sweet tea and lemonade, and dogs chasing swallows or whatever birds they have? At least I did. No matter my prior conceptions -- we loaded up the RV and drove from Kansas City (Kansas, not to be confused with those fuckers from Missouri) to Georgia. 27 hours later (including a rough night's sleep at an RV park) there I was. Darien, Georgia. Me, my parents, my sister, and 1,719 poor souls who for some reason decided to stay in this godforsaken corner of the Deep South. To think I brought my finest Polo shirts on this trip, the kinds you pop the collar and look like a badass, hoping to charm some pretty young thing. The things I'd do to a girl with a southern accent...

The Piggly Wiggly in town smelled like rotten sour cream, and all the perishables were expired. So we loaded up on preserved meats and old loafs of bread, tortilla chips and the one tub of guacamole that was still green, catfish, some candy bars and a pound cake, and got the hell out of there, hoping to evade the stares of the regular customers, who weren't accustomed to seeing outsiders, it seemed. Next stop was the rental house agency, where we needed to pick up our key. The first thing I noticed when we went to the rental office, which was in fact just a very small house near the other vacation homes, was how dark and humid the room was. A woman was sitting behind a desk in the back of the room, with a light illuminating her area. She was wearing an old red sweater, faded to a pinkish color now, and had on heavy makeup that at first glance made her appear quite frightening. Her bosom was full and heaved as she shifted forward over the desk to find our paperwork. Her flaxen hair had traces of silver, strands woven into fine patterns by the hand of nature. As I took notice of a freckle on the left base of her neck, next to her silver cross necklace, I felt my crotch grow firm, as blood gushed to my penis, and my nipples grew hard. Then, as fate would have it, she spoke to me: "Want me to suck your cock, son?"

Well, that's what I thought she said. In reality it was something like "That's a nice blue shirt, son." I realized my fantasy had overcome my real-life sensory perception as my mother nudged me to say "Thank you," in her usual nagging way. I nodded and walked towards a table displaying literature about the scenic Georgia coast. Fun facts from the brochures: Scottish settlers founded Darien in 1736. It's known for its butterflies and hanging moss, apparently. And goddamnit I just couldn't stop staring at that woman. Had it really been this long since I'd seen a woman who wasn't my kin? I sweat was soaking my clothing, ruining the seat of my slacks. What if people thought I wet myself? I glided outside for some air. As soon as I exited the rental office I saw a blur in my peripheral vision. Someone, someone wearing red, with brown hair, had sprinted around the corner of the building as soon as I left. Were they afraid of me? Or was this just a coincidence. I imagined they saw me leaving and felt some sort of intimidation or embarrassment. Anyway, I felt satisfied because in the words of a former president or prince or someone, "It's better to be feared than loved."

We drove the few blocks to the house we rented and unpacked our belongings. I brought a couple boxes of Magnum condoms because I heard they were for studs, and my sister almost saw them when she walked into my room as I was unpacking. She hopped up on my bed, on top of the admittedly tasteful quilt whoever decorated the house had on there, and glared down at me in her usual way as I hurriedly rearranged some clothing to conceal the black boxes with gold letters symbolizing my manhood. She was such a fucking prude back then. Just 14, but I hear kids that age are having sex parties and sexting now. Back when I was 14 -- I'm 19 now, 18 at the time of this story -- we didn't have those things or maybe I just wasn't invited. Though I'm certain I would've been invited.

"Dad says we can go on a boat tour tomorrow," she said.

"Fuck that," I replied.

"You shouldn't talk like that. I heard there are kids in, you know, New York and Chicago who don't even get to go to the beach."

"Mhmm."

"And there are bird watching trails. And a fort with reenactments, and fishing..."

"I'm just gonna stop you there because you had me at historical reenactments."

She looked annoyed and jumped off the bed and out of my room. Finally I had some time alone to test out these condoms. I closed and locked the door, careful not to make noise since my dad hates locked doors, and pulled out the package. I thought about the woman at the rental office. Her tits. Her sweaty armpits. The sweat between her thighs. Her tangy moistness growing as she spies my seductive gaze. Me shoving the stuff off her desk and picking her up on top of me and her riding me as my family flees in terror, afraid of my sexuality let alone their own, those fucking prudes, and she rides me like the stallion I am until... And shit — I came on my suitcase. I didn't even have a chance to open the condom wrapper. Well maybe next time.

That night after dinner I took an ill-advised walk around the nature trails in the forest near the beach. I was looking for a place I could bring beer if I stole it from the store. People are so slow around here I bet I could easily get away with it. Lethargy is like the default emotion here. I reached the dead-end of a trail and turned around and --- there again, the blur of some person fleeing my gaze. This time I had to pursue. I grabbed a stick, an admittedly small stick since it was the only one near me, and ran after him or her or whoever it was, waving my arm. I got silver at track and field regionals so I'm pretty fast. Also the guys on the lacrosse team called me jackrabbit boy, which I took as a compliment. My point is I'm fucking fast and I still couldn't catch up with my fearful stalker.

I gave up on my pursuit and decided to sit on a bench near the beach. Before I knew it, someone's hands covered my eyes. They were moist. Could this be a joke played by the local bumpkins on unsuspecting tourists? I pulled the hands off and turned around, surprisingly unaggressive since usually when people fuck with me I elbow them in the stomach or something. Something about this encounter disarmed me. Maybe it was the smell of lilac perfume, or the softness of those dainty little hands. I looked up and saw the person from earlier, who scampered away as I exited the rental office, cock hard with pride. It was a girl, a bit older than me, maybe college age, but with the coquettish smile of a girl who's taken something she shouldn't have, or done something forbidden. She was wearing a red dress, had nice brown hair to a bit below her shoulders, smiled big and planted a kiss right on my cheek.

"I saw your earlier. When you pulled into the parking lot," she said.

This girl is crazy, I thought, but the freaks are the nicest lays. So why not?

"Yeah. I took my family on a vacation. Nice place you got here," I replied, acting casual.

"What are you talking about, it's so boring," she said, drawing out the "boring," which ended up sounding more like "bow-ring" with her accent. Like the white man tamed the savages, I thought, I will tame this creature. With my dick.

"I'm Claire, Claire Parsons," she said, extending her hand. I shook it and she began pulling me away, back onto the trail. This time we took a different path and cut across a grove, ending up on a flat area below some live oaks. She told me to sit down and wait, lodging a finger between my buttcheeks as I turned around. I jumped and said, "What'd you do that for?"

"Oh, just getting you ready," she replied, before yelling into the woods, "Ma, he's ready!"

The woman from the rental office came running out the woods. I hadn't noticed her full figure while she was sitting at the desk. But boy she was fat. Like -- her fat extended farther out than her tits, though only a bit. And her tits were massive. Like double Fs. But hey I'd already yanked it to her so, sure, I was down to fuck. Plus it'd been... forever for me. I'd gotten a couple blowjobs at lacrosse parties but truth is I still hadn't. I was still a... Well I hadn't had sex yet. Though I claimed I'd snagged like 14 sloots in my day, you know, because I have a reputation to uphold. I'm basically a role model for the underclassmen. Before I knew it my instincts kicked in and I was lunging toward the woman and her daughter, but she grabbed me and pushed me to the tree, and pulled some rope out of her pants and tied me up. This was gonna be a ride, alright.

I think I might've blacked out a bit from the epicness of this situation. Or maybe from when my head hit the tree from the woman pushing me. But when I'd come to the daughter was pulling down her black lacy panties and rubbing herself all over me as the mother stood and watched. The smell of her fragrant pussy and the sight of her breasts in my face got me hard as a rock, concussion be damned. She took notice of my raised mast and called her mother over, literally tagging her in. I thought the mom was gonna hop on top of me, though hopefully without any actual hopping, but she actually reached into a plastic bag and pulled out a scary sized strap on dildo and a bottle of lubricant.

"This is to loosen you up," she said in a thick drawl. I felt my erection shrivel with fear.

"Are you still game, son?"

"Well..."

"This is the only way you get my daughter."

"Alright," I said, submitting to my desire to possess her daughter. But then something magical happened. The woman entered me and was on top, gyrating, her tits in my face, I breathed in her musk and licked her nipples, my erection grew and grew. I'd never known anal pleasure. It was like a constant ejaculation, but I checked and I still hadn't come. The daughter, pleased with the progress, came over and stared giving me head. I felt the presence of a tongue stud I hadn't noticed before. Tongue studs fucking rule. After a while the mother exited me and the daughter untied me from the trees, and then the mother quickly tied my hands behind my back and set me up on my knees.

"Now I expect you to be a good boy, alright?" she said.

"Yes ma'am," I moaned in response.

The daughter also got on her knees and lifted up her dress, and the mother grabbed my torso from behind. I was doing it! Finally -- sex! Oh man this Claire girl was so tight and moist. The mother kept rhythm and pushed me in and out and in and out and out just outside teasing the girl who moaned gruffly for more, more, more.

"Slow down," I whispered. Somehow hearing me the mother said,

"Oh the little boy gettin' over-stim-u-lated? Clairey I think he's about to cream on ya!"

I kept my resolve and said, "No. Let's do this."

The mother thrust me into Claire faster and deeper now, and the girl screamed with satisfaction. It was surprisingly similar to the cries of sexual passion I'd seen on the Pornhub website. A couple minutes later I couldn't hold it in any longer. My seed gushed into Claire's pussy and the mother spanked me.

"Thought I'd get a turn!" she said indignantly.

She spanked me again, this time shoving her pinky in my asshole and twisting it slightly. Claire turned around and gave me another wet kiss on my cheek. I bit her hair as she pulled away. Just then, my cock beginning to droop, as Claire rearranged her dress and the mother shifted her weight off me, I heard a rustling in the vegetation near where we'd walked her. Then voices. My sister saying, "Daddy, I think I heard something over here." It was growing dim, but they could still see us if they walked through the brush.

"Untie me! Now!" I told the mother.

"Now he gets feisty," she tells Claire.

The next sight I see is my father. Then my sister screaming and turning around, running. Then my mother gasping then screaming, "James, WHAT IN THE WORLD?" My dad looked mortified, but I sense he was a bit proud of me too. At least one of us got laid that night!

cambam
cambam
4 Followers